Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:09:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 250992 times)
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:47:21 PM

I suspect that Veritaseum is going to deploy a solution at the end of the day that utilizes both the blockchains of BTC and ETH. A bridge so to speak.  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gen6:6

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:11:16 PM

It's all good. Any problems always get sorted by people who care and in this day and age many programmers care about crypto projects. Humans always over-react... that makes a market  Cheesy

Overshoot, undershoot, go up, go down... the pure illiquidity of EtherDelta for VERI means the price discovery isn't real yet so don't worry... tons of money wants into VERI and everyone is counting down the days until it is listed properly on a large exchange. When that hits the wires the party starts. That $400+ "blip" we just saw will be a real and sustainable price for VERI soon when it hits the main exchange(s)... no more confusing blips. Getting in now around $100 is still a steal.
paulmaritz

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:17:19 PM

I camped out with a tech billionaire. The advice he gave me was priceless: https://medium.freecodecamp.com/i-camped-out-with-a-tech-billionaire-the-advice-he-gave-me-was-priceless-c3bdcc29c068

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:24:26 PM

Has anyone heard anything yet about big exchange interest? I know things are crazy right now in crypto world and exchanges are moving slow in general, but surely they want the business from VERI I would have thought?
Honest Tim

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:39:47 PM

OK, maybe not THE place to ask but.........

Is withdrawing ETH tokens from an exchange really as simple as withdrawing to your ETH address?

I just did a couple of tests for miniscule amounts and they have all showed up on etherscan / ethplorer promptly.

I am as paranoid as &^^£ and something tells me it shouldn't be that easy.

Is there anything else I should be triple checking???

Huh

EDIT > I'm guessing it really is that simple and that the only thing one might have to do in future for very new tokens is to somehow ad the ID, or in the case of blockchain explorers, simply wait for the admins to add the tokens ID.
Cygnify

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:43:57 PM

Nope, you've got it right.

Always send tokens to an address you control is the only thing you need to know.
ie don't send ether tokens to an exchange ether address.

Other than that, good to go.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
swamps

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:46:51 PM

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-21/ethereum-flash-crashes-after-status-ico-clogs-network

Sorta clears things up
Honest Tim

Activity: 768

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:52:09 PM

Nope, you've got it right.

Always send tokens to an address you control is the only thing you need to know.
ie don't send ether tokens to an exchange ether address.

Other than that, good to go.

Thanks Cheif!!
jbl888

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:44:27 PM

All these price swings ... I keep going in and out of being a Veritaseum Multi-Millionaire ... woe is me ... the problems of the 1%

Wink

Wait'll Veritas hits the big exchanges ... and can't wait to see how much can be made on the "rentals" ... just need Veritas to go to $70K in the coming years to be a billionaire (not counting rentals) ... that has not sunk in yet

Shocked
hangthebanksters

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:31:23 AM

All these price swings ... I keep going in and out of being a Veritaseum Multi-Millionaire ... woe is me ... the problems of the 1%

Wink

Wait'll Veritas hits the big exchanges ... and can't wait to see how much can be made on the "rentals" ... just need Veritas to go to $70K in the coming years to be a billionaire (not counting rentals) ... that has not sunk in yet

Shocked
That's great and I'm in an amazing position too since investing during the ICO but I'm not siting back on my laurels waiting around. I'm actively seeking other promising ICO's to invest capital. Getting some Populous now at the presale.
BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 12:37:27 AM

Wink

Shocked

Lol and if an ounce of gold went to 200k I would be a millionaire... or if stratis went to 10k each I would be one also.... Good luck. I have my fingers crossed for us all.

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
Dorky

Activity: 392

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:21:33 AM

Speaking of Populous, I've checked it out as some project related to what Veritaseum is planning to do/has potential to do -> Invoice finance and factoring in blockchain.

Veritaseum better get moving in the development as well as adoption.

I know Veritaseum can do more, but let's not take this threat lightly. Taking threats too lightly is the downfall of many businesses.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Dorky

Activity: 392

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:32:26 AM

I don't know of any future bounty program but I suspect of there is budget for such program, then I suggest to allocate some small amount on revamping the website appearance/design to make it more modern.

Having an attractive website IS a form of marketing, a form of a marketer spreading the words. And this is not supposed to be overlooked if Veritaseum believes in good marketing.

No, I don't think having an attractive-looking website needs to be expensive. The skills required for web designing are easy (at least far easier than programming skills). And there are plenty of services that actually help design great-looking websites for a tiny sum of money or even free (ref www.wix.com). Veritaseum should capitalize on such services.

So far the feedback I encountered about the website is that it's "straight out of 2002" or something like that.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
paulmaritz

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:59:43 AM

I don't know of any future bounty program but I suspect of there is budget for such program, then I suggest to allocate some small amount on revamping the website appearance/design to make it more modern.

Having an attractive website IS a form of marketing, a form of a marketer spreading the words. And this is not supposed to be overlooked if Veritaseum believes in good marketing.

No, I don't think having an attractive-looking website needs to be expensive. The skills required for web designing are easy (at least far easier than programming skills). And there are plenty of services that actually help design great-looking websites for a tiny sum of money or even free (ref www.wix.com). Veritaseum should capitalize on such services.

So far the feedback I encountered about the website is that it's "straight out of 2002" or something like that.

The website can wait. They are working hard behind the scenes to get the actual services in place - to get a jumpstart on the competition! Anything beyond that is a distraction at this stage. I feel sorry for those who make decisions based on the attractiveness of a website. As the old saying goes: "Don't judge a book by its cover."

That being said, an attractive-looking, secure and fast website will definitely be a bonus!  Grin
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:13:35 AM

The website can wait. They are working hard behind the scenes to get the actual services in place - to get a jumpstart on the competition! Anything beyond that is a distraction at this stage. I feel sorry for those who make decisions based on the attractiveness of a website. As the old saying goes: "Don't judge a book by its cover."

That being said, an attractive-looking, secure and fast website will definitely be a bonus!  Grin
Seriously the project needs a lot of technical support and possible recruitment of some. Have noticed something and in this sphere of technology they need resource to pull the project on most esp when they could get a successful crowdsale

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
paulmaritz

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:20:51 AM

Seriously the project needs a lot of technical support and possible recruitment of some. Have noticed something and in this sphere of technology they need resource to pull the project on most esp when they could get a successful crowdsale

They are in the process of recruiting more people. However, it is not a process that can be finalized in 2-3 weeks.

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:32:55 AM

Anybody invested in VERI who could offer Reggie their help if they can build decent websites? Just an idea. I would if I could but I can't do that... would make sense if a decent size investor who is skilled in this wanted to help their investment.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:36:21 AM

Reggie didnt think the website was an issue back in 2015 when VERI 1 tokens were first offered. He got alot of flak and criticism, over and over, whenever he was on talking on Whalepool/Teamspeak. His opinion was that it was not something he should focus on and was not important, at that time.
Considering the same criticisms are resurfacing in the minds of the new observers, surely now its the right time to present something that doesnt look like it belongs in 2002.
@Reggie Its time. Hand it over to someone else to work on. Just do it, already.  Smiley
paulmaritz

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:44:52 AM

Reggie didnt think the website was an issue back in 2015 when VERI 1 tokens were first offered. He got alot of flak and criticism, over and over, whenever he was on talking on Whalepool/Teamspeak. His opinion was that it was not something he should focus on and was not important, at that time.
Considering the same criticisms are resurfacing in the minds of the new observers, surely now its the right time to present something that doesnt look like it belongs in 2002.
@Reggie Its time. Hand it over to someone else to work on. Just do it, already.  Smiley

haha That's too funny!  Grin

You're right, but Reggie is probably too busy to read any messages here at the moment. He posted the following on June 20th in the Slack...

"I'm pretty busy this week and next. I'm flying off to another country tomorrow to do due diligence on what may be our first acquisition,  that would put us in direct competition with Tesla. I pulled the analysts off the research reports to rush the due diligence. If I pull the trigger, this will be tres exciting! Next week, I'm off to Jamaica to try and woo their stock exchange and central bank into adopting Veritaseum as their core platform for digital assets."

By the way: I am not a member of the Veritaseum team. I just like what I see (including the website Grin) and are trying to help out.  Cool
paulmaritz

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:49:06 AM

I can already see the news headlines: "Badass Reggie Middleton and his Team have accomplished the unthinkable with a Not-So-Badass Website!"  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: