Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:46:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 250992 times)
explosivo

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:39:12 PM

Ack! humanity, especially that part of it living under the tyranny of the Federal Reserve dollar empire, is being set in motion.

this motion is going to affect all of the 'western banking dominated world' as simple integers in the subsets in model space. you either get with the program and realise that when eyebrows are raised thats when the worms come out of the woodwork.

if it means that i take a space at veri to make what remains an unknown a reality so be it.

Thanks for putting some energy into this, Mr. High. Veritaseum has been pounding my cornhole for months!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rogue-Dave

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:21:12 PM

Latest Tweet from Reggie:

Reggie will do a Q&A to address FUD on Sunday at 1pn EST:

ReggieMiddleton‏ @ReggieMiddleton  2h2 hours ago

I will do a YouTube live Q&A to address recent FUD tomorrow, 1pm EST. All reasonable questions welcomed. FUD authors with ID are welcomed

Here's a link to the YouTube from Reggie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYMugvQrIzQ&sns=em

He specifically addresses the FUD report late in the video, and notes that no representatives of the authors participated in the Q&A.
Dorkie

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:45:23 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 02:17:31 AM by Dorkie

The way I see it... Reggie continues to beat around the bush by failing to directly refute each of the points in the FUD report.

If the video was entirely on debunking all the specific points in the report in detailed, the price of VERI may probably now be over $70+.

I see great opportunity was given to win the FUD war, but it was not taken.

Edit:
Management competency wise, I still say he failed.
buyabit

Activity: 247

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:27:49 AM

Reggie and his team are working on building the company and bringing in some high value transactions. This is where I would prefer the company concentrate their efforts. I see no value in him wasting his time by responding to any of the negative FUD that continues to flourish by the same people.

He is going after institutional funds and it is highly unlikely that any of these people pay any attention to the negative FUD as he has previously mentioned. There is no doubt disintermediation is coming to the financial industry (to start) and commissions and fees by these dinosaur type companies will be heading down in time.
Dorkie

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:48:51 AM

Not directly resolving the FUD is a dead wrong policy, because this kind of thing will repeat itself endlessly in the future as you continue to let it.
It will never ever let you be in peace, so in the end it's either you slay it, or you let it destroy your business/reputation/credibility.

If he is going after the institutional funds, then why bother making videos for the community to watch?
The institution funds people don't watch the videos nor read his tweets.
Please stop saying he does all these because he cares.

If something is worth doing, it is worth doing its best.
I bet if the whole video was dedicated to countering the FUD report point by point, a lot of people following this would give thumbs up and positive support.
Just as when I was criticizing Veritaseum team for having no FAQ, absolutely NOBODY was supporting me.
But after Reggie announced the website's FAQ, many gave thumbs up to Reggie, as if he was the initiator.
This goes to show my criticisms are valid, but nobody is man enough to agree, but instead I have people like you continue to give excuses and justifications why I am wrong.
Incompetent is what I can say of you people.
crossing

Activity: 16
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:18:40 AM

A characteristic of a cry baby is pouting when it gets no attention or confirmation of opinion.  Then it starts to wildly scream with accusations  everyone being incompetent. 

An egocentric personality....always ends up being a cry-baby. These are the ones who were sent to the corner of the classroom in their childhood for disturbing the class.    Attention-Demanders. 

Just sayin
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:32:16 AM

I bet if the whole video was dedicated to countering the FUD report point by point, a lot of people following this would give thumbs up and positive support.
I seem to recall Reggie doing a video where he did just that. I don't know if there's any new FUD in this report that remains unaddressed. He actually did address several of the items in the most recent video, I didn't make a comprehensive list to keep track. For example, he stated he has a staff of approximately 10 (I don't remember the details, but I seem to recall around 10). There's a lot of FUD around the staff size, Reggie told us about his staff.

He gave an update on the VeADIR and the JSE and the other business development. He reiterated that there's only so much he can reveal about private negotiations (understandable).

I think he touched on his patents.

What else was he supposed to address? He's addressed the token count numerous times (and touched on it again in the video).

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
ufcivil

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:03:15 AM

Not directly resolving the FUD is a dead wrong policy, because this kind of thing will repeat itself endlessly in the future as you continue to let it.
It will never ever let you be in peace, so in the end it's either you slay it, or you let it destroy your business/reputation/credibility.

If he is going after the institutional funds, then why bother making videos for the community to watch?
The institution funds people don't watch the videos nor read his tweets.
Please stop saying he does all these because he cares.

If something is worth doing, it is worth doing its best.
Just as when I was criticizing Veritaseum team for having no FAQ, absolutely NOBODY was supporting me.
But after Reggie announced the website's FAQ, many gave thumbs up to Reggie, as if he was the initiator.
This goes to show my criticisms are valid, but nobody is man enough to agree, but instead I have people like you continue to give excuses and justifications why I am wrong.
Incompetent is what I can say of you people.

You should definitely sell the Veritaseum you own before all the bad things in your imagination happen. 

The best way to sell quickly before it goes to zero is to sell for a much lower price than the lowest sell price.

I'm still actively buying on etherdelta.com, and I will be until the end of the year.

Here's a nice tutorial if you're not familiar with the exchange:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzpeEuPMsL8

Proxy Card | Ethereum for Everyone
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAM
Dorkie

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:55:37 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 10:28:29 AM by Dorkie

A characteristic of a cry baby is pouting when it gets no attention or confirmation of opinion.  Then it starts to wildly scream with accusations  everyone being incompetent.  

An egocentric personality....always ends up being a cry-baby. These are the ones who were sent to the corner of the classroom in their childhood for disturbing the class.    Attention-Demanders.  

Just sayin

Better be a cry-baby, than be a yes-man.
A cry-baby fights for something.
A yes-man fights for nothing.

You should definitely sell the Veritaseum you own before all the bad things in your imagination happen.  

The best way to sell quickly before it goes to zero is to sell for a much lower price than the lowest sell price.

I'm still actively buying on etherdelta.com, and I will be until the end of the year.

Lol, instead of suggesting me what to do, you should do what you preach.
If you think the price is still cheapass, you should sell your house, sell your car, sell your spouse and children, sell yourself and use all the money to buy all the VERI that you can buy.

Losers are always the kind that cannot take criticism objectively.

Edit:
If the Japanese people were losers like the Americans, they wouldn't be an economic superpower today, despite having no nuclear weapons to threaten anyone.

These same kind of defensiveness that you two fools are expressing are the same kind of defensiveness some of the foolish members here expressed when I "cried" for a FAQ way back then.

In other news source, I repeatedly said the next rotation from bitcoin will be into ETH, that ETH is the next best buy.
As of today, so far I am proven right as ETH is one of the few top daily performers while BTC goes -3%.
Looking at the difference, ETH so far outperformed by more than 10% vs BTC.
VERI on the other hand, underperforms at time of writing.
The market is not wrong.
So far the collective participants agree with me more than they disagree.
You guys are probably the losers that disagree.
If Reggie was to focus his last video solely on refuting each of the points in the FUD report, today's % price change may be as good as ETH/OmiseGo/Populous/etc.
Because you idiots being idiots, you accuse me of being a cry-baby etc.

Despite having a video to debunk the FUD report, the % price change remain uninspiring.
You fools don't see the problem?
Dorkie

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:04:58 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 10:22:35 AM by Dorkie

I seem to recall Reggie doing a video where he did just that. I don't know if there's any new FUD in this report that remains unaddressed. He actually did address several of the items in the most recent video, I didn't make a comprehensive list to keep track. For example, he stated he has a staff of approximately 10 (I don't remember the details, but I seem to recall around 10). There's a lot of FUD around the staff size, Reggie told us about his staff.

He gave an update on the VeADIR and the JSE and the other business development. He reiterated that there's only so much he can reveal about private negotiations (understandable).

I think he touched on his patents.

What else was he supposed to address? He's addressed the token count numerous times (and touched on it again in the video).

Yes, he did touch on those things, but nothing specific was given.
What's the current status of the patent? What were the problems? What's the current status of the investigation on the hack? Etc...

I think was around 9. His staff includes his family members.

And if he did addressed the points in the FUD report, he should have expanded the FAQ to include all the rebuttal.
crossing

Activity: 16
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:23:23 PM

Fights for attention......which you are getting plenty of.  Best of luck to you and us all with Veri.  The quality of something comes not from oiur opinions but from itself.  Veri will prove what it can do or can't when clients respond. Everything else is just unnecessary black on white.  Just like my mail for example........

Fighting for something means you can take influence directly.....Here you cannot.  Unless you are chief of the JSExchange or the one whispering in his ear. 

We are the little slaves in the big pyramid being socially engineered and kept in our corner through the money system which they controll us with.  Lucky to get a few bread crumbs they drop on us.  VERI will let us earlybirds colletc a few more than average.

crossing
Dorkie

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:51:58 PM

Here are my priorities:
1. Fight for attention - very low priority.
2. Fight for doing the best - very high priority.

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 04:17:30 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 04:32:38 PM by 1862

I'd rather Reggie be out doing deals and what he thinks is best for the business, which makes sense given he runs it...

The VERI team could spend days putting together the most comprehensive FAQ, or full lengthy video refutations (which would mostly be going over old ground) the FUDsters wouldn't stop, if they're not disclosing who they are and why they're paying to spread FUD then they clearly have an agenda and won't stop regardless of circumstances. These FUDsters know very well that the order of magnitude to refute BS is much, much higher than it is to spread it, it's an effective tactic to waste a companies resources and time.

We all have to remember this is a private company, so unfortunately we can't be privy to everything going on, whilst it's possible we have good suggestions we'll never be able to see the full picture as opposed to those working on the inside, you either trust Reggie and the team to do what's best for the business with the resources at his disposal, or you don't.
ufcivil

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:03:45 PM

A characteristic of a cry baby is pouting when it gets no attention or confirmation of opinion.  Then it starts to wildly scream with accusations  everyone being incompetent.  

An egocentric personality....always ends up being a cry-baby. These are the ones who were sent to the corner of the classroom in their childhood for disturbing the class.    Attention-Demanders.  

Just sayin

Better be a cry-baby, than be a yes-man.
A cry-baby fights for something.
A yes-man fights for nothing.

Lol, instead of suggesting me what to do, you should do what you preach.
If you think the price is still cheapass, you should sell your house, sell your car, sell your spouse and children, sell yourself and use all the money to buy all the VERI that you can buy.

Losers are always the kind that cannot take criticism objectively.

Edit:
If the Japanese people were losers like the Americans, they wouldn't be an economic superpower today, despite having no nuclear weapons to threaten anyone.

These same kind of defensiveness that you two fools are expressing are the same kind of defensiveness some of the foolish members here expressed when I "cried" for a FAQ way back then.

In other news source, I repeatedly said the next rotation from bitcoin will be into ETH, that ETH is the next best buy.
As of today, so far I am proven right as ETH is one of the few top daily performers while BTC goes -3%.
Looking at the difference, ETH so far outperformed by more than 10% vs BTC.
VERI on the other hand, underperforms at time of writing.
The market is not wrong.
So far the collective participants agree with me more than they disagree.
You guys are probably the losers that disagree.
If Reggie was to focus his last video solely on refuting each of the points in the FUD report, today's % price change may be as good as ETH/OmiseGo/Populous/etc.
Because you idiots being idiots, you accuse me of being a cry-baby etc.

Despite having a video to debunk the FUD report, the % price change remain uninspiring.
You fools don't see the problem?

Lol, your reading comprehension is very poor. I wasn't preaching, I was explaining, thank you for the compliment though.  
Nowhere did I say I am selling, but I did specificially say I am buying and will be until the end of the year.  
You really need to sell what you have and be sure to list at a lower asking price than anyone else so that it sells fast, I'm buying on ED but you are free to sell on any of the exchanges that list Veritaseum.  

I promise that if you list for 0.1ETH/VERI or less your stash would sell immediately.  That way you can follow your own advice and have even more ETH - "one of the few top daily performers".

You would also have the added benefit of not being one of the "fools" or "losers" that is holding Veritaseum while it keeps dropping. Take your own advice, don't be a "yes-man" by your actions.

As a side note, you admitting to being a cry-baby is sad.  Also cry-babies don't fight for anything, they cry like babies at the littlest opposition.

I forgot one thing that made me laugh out loud, that statement you made about objectively taking criticism is the most perfect display of Psychological Projection I have ever seen.

ufcivil

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:15:01 PM

I'd rather Reggie be out doing deals and what he thinks is best for the business, which makes sense given he runs it...

The VERI team could spend days putting together the most comprehensive FAQ, or full lengthy video refutations (which would mostly be going over old ground) the FUDsters wouldn't stop, if they're not disclosing who they are and why they're paying to spread FUD then they clearly have an agenda and won't stop regardless of circumstances. These FUDsters know very well that the order of magnitude to refute BS is much, much higher than it is to spread it, it's an effective tactic to waste a companies resources and time.

We all have to remember this is a private company, so unfortunately we can't be privy to everything going on, whilst it's possible we have good suggestions we'll never be able to see the full picture as opposed to those working on the inside, you either trust Reggie and the team to do what's best for the business with the resources at his disposal, or you don't.

It's amazing how people don't understand what you stated here.

Dorkie

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:33:46 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 12:49:54 AM by Dorkie

Lol, your reading comprehension is very poor. I wasn't preaching, I was explaining, thank you for the compliment though.  
Nowhere did I say I am selling, but I did specificially say I am buying and will be until the end of the year.  
You really need to sell what you have and be sure to list at a lower asking price than anyone else so that it sells fast, I'm buying on ED but you are free to sell on any of the exchanges that list Veritaseum.  

I promise that if you list for 0.1ETH/VERI or less your stash would sell immediately.  That way you can follow your own advice and have even more ETH - "one of the few top daily performers".

You would also have the added benefit of not being one of the "fools" or "losers" that is holding Veritaseum while it keeps dropping. Take your own advice, don't be a "yes-man" by your actions.

As a side note, you admitting to being a cry-baby is sad.  Also cry-babies don't fight for anything, they cry like babies at the littlest opposition.

I forgot one thing that made me laugh out loud, that statement you made about objectively taking criticism is the most perfect display of Psychological Projection I have ever seen.

I have good comprehension. You are simply being sarcastic for telling me to sell everything. Nowhere did I ask you to sell, nor you say you are selling. Of course you did say you are buying, which is why I suggest you to go all in with all you have. You need to get your eyes fixed. Or get a psychologist. Practice what you preach. If you really believe it will keep dropping, then why keep buying? You are suffering from self-contradiction. Do you believe I am a cry baby? No, I am not a cry baby. I am a highly critical thinker. If you don't believe that, then you are suffering from negative bias. Of course I take criticism objectively, but your statements are entirely based on sarcasm and nothing objective. Do you take criticism objectively? I don't mind if you do. I hope you do. But being sarcastic that you are, you can't. I am a fighter. You on the other hand are a follower.

It's amazing how people don't understand what you stated here.

Lol, it is amazing many people like you are buying VERI with a blind faith. Arguing for confidentiality simply because it is a private company, and yet ironically operate in blockchain industry that thrives on transparency does not seem to be a problem for the intellectually impaired. You have my sympathy. Here's my advice to a newbie like you. Expand your outlook further. Go research on how a majority of other ICO teams are doing in being transparent.

Update:
You know, I don't mind being a cry baby (even though I am not) to some fools, as long as the collective market participants agree with me. At the time of writing, Veritaseum is one of the few cryptos listed in coinmarketcap that actually perform negatively. Now shut your mouth, do your job, and go buy more to support the price.

Here's the real deal. You don't need to act like smart alec to impress me. If you are doing the right thing, your portfolio will go up in value. Mine is, despite VERI underperforming. If Reggie is doing the right thing, the price will go up in value. There is absolutely no need for anyone to be an ass-kisser. It pays far more to be objective.
Dorkie

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:02:03 AM

If you have the will, you will find the way. Why do you think putting a comprehensive FAQ and a full length video to refute the FUD is a very costly and/or time-consuming thing to do? You are wrong. If the team is a fighter by quickly refuting any FUD, the FUDsters would quit. If you have already debunked their argument, they will not repeat the same FUD or else they will make themselves appear stupid. Waste company's resources? Reggie himself said his job is to talk. He should have spend more time countering all the FUDs more effectively and professionally.

A private company working in a blockchain industry that promotes transparency is actually looking for trouble eventually. I am not asking for transparency in ongoing negotiations. I am asking for transparency in some of the things that by reason and logic, he should be doing, i.e. do whitepaper, disclose team, refute FUD. Yeah, whitepaper. Every other ICOs have whitepaper and they are not stupid. JPMorgan and Goldman Sachs have no whitepaper because they are not in the blockchain industry doing ICOs.

I am a large holder of VERI and despite that, I dare to voice out my opinion as I see right and reasonable. People like some of you disagree with me because while you have VERI too, you are fearful of all the negative comments that will make the price go lower and suffer paper loss. I don't mind suffering paper loss if such loss is temporary on a foundation where everything is being done effectively. If you guys cannot handle my criticism, then you should not be holding any VERI. There were many members here in the past quick to say I am a FUDster, but today most of them are GONE! Sold off everything despite claiming to be a hodler. Nonsense. I am critical and yet I am still holding. In terms of being objective, I dare say my objectivity far exceed many others.
Dorkie

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:36:14 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 01:51:15 AM by Dorkie

I think Reggie is too overconfident to the point of ignoring all the limitations that continue to haunt the company, and may potentially cripple the company too if left continuously unattended.

Many followers here are so idiotic their comments are simply dumb. Their arguments are simply:
1. No whitepaper is necessary.
2. No website is necessary.
3. No FAQ is necessary.
4. No transparency of team is necessary.

All the above (and probably more) are unnecessary because Reggie says so.

You guys are banking entirely on Reggie's competency in closing deals.
Otherwise, everything would screw up.

It is good to be a contrarian. I love being a contrarian. It's the kind of Alpha attitude that I also personally have.
But let's be honest. Being a contrarian unnecessarily simply because you are incapable of doing what is necessary at your best is fatal.

Reggie is smart enough to hire outside adviser to give advice.
But he is not smart enough to take advice given for free.
My advice while given free, is actually not free.
My advice is worth $ millions.
Because if you fail to consider my advice, the price may drop by few percentages continuously.
I don't control the price.
It's just that the market is generally in agreement with me.
buyabit

Activity: 247

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:14:00 AM

Thank you for the laugh Dorkie. If your advice is worth $ Millions, then why are you wasting your time here? Surely there must be hoards of people clamouring to receive and pay you for your advice.

The current value of the VERI token does not concern me as it is not true price discovery. I will be patient and the utility value will be recognized in time.
Dorkie

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:50:54 AM

Thank you for the laugh Dorkie. If your advice is worth $ Millions, then why are you wasting your time here? Surely there must be hoards of people clamouring to receive and pay you for your advice.

The current value of the VERI token does not concern me as it is not true price discovery. I will be patient and the utility value will be recognized in time.

You may laugh all you like while your portfolio continues to go lower.

The true price discovery is Veritaseum's competency. If JSE and other deals fall through, Reggie will need to take several more months of extra time wasted to find few more deals to talk about let alone close it that will take many more extra months to years, while the price will tank further much lower. You (and many others) are naively idealistic.
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: