Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:40:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 250992 times)
Proxii inc

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 10:44:06 PM

What are the news for VERI, we see it rise, but I did not see any news?
davs

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:54:25 PM

And they also strted the ico throughout woaing hours.  I had to Serbs dealings from my telerhone.pk

keep discussions to VERI please.

These are probably some nonsense-talking bots, just report it to the moderator.
Ant1Tr0ll

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:42:08 AM

And they also strted the ico throughout woaing hours.  I had to Serbs dealings from my telerhone.pk

keep discussions to VERI please.

These are probably some nonsense-talking bots, just report it to the moderator.

Makes sense. I see the same names squawking their foolishness on each channel. I'm pretty sure its done to increase the amount of chatter on particular tokens & drive prices up - some data miners focusing directly on how much activity each coin / token gets
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:16:06 AM

At the beginning of November, VERI was at the bottom at 50USD but now is over 115USD.

What is the reason behind this price jump? Do you expect it to continue to 200 or 250USD?
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:06:58 AM

Awesome uptrend for the past 1 week

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:41:45 AM

You guys put too much emphasis on websites, in my opinion, at least in regards to icos.look at the site that we're on now. It's straight out of the 90s, but tak3 note of where you choose to do your business. On that note, the la do g page has been redesigned since the Offering. Go to http://Veritaseum.com.

Couldn't agree more. Nowadays people get suckered in by these fancy looking ICO websites, eventhough everyone can set such a fancy website up with just a little research and basic skills. People need to do more research and see if there is real value behind a project or not. And as you said: we are doing business here in a 90's like forum. I love that, since the 90's are great! But on the other hand it's an indicator for the non-importance of things like website styling etc. There has to be professionalism shown on the website and information. The layout/ fancyness is of no importance to me.
Laamadeus

Activity: 453
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:52:50 AM

I don´t see any fabulous about this project. so why the price is so high Huh

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
naaktslak5

Activity: 492
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:38:21 PM

not many tokens in circulation.
Ant1Tr0ll

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:13:34 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 05:53:27 PM by Ant1Tr0ll

not many tokens in circulation.

1. VERI has entered into a MOU with the Jamaica Stock Exchange to create a digital exchange that will be the first of its kind in the world. On this there will be digital currencies/tokens (such as BTC, ETH, LTC & the other usual suspects like PPT, OMG, etc) as well as tokenized real estate, tokenized flour mills, tokenized health care practices, tokenized distressed assets (there are a lot in the Caribbean after hurricanes). VERI will get a % of all the revenue generated from the trades on the JSE/VERI exchange. Reggie is trying to negotiate with JSE to make this into a 0% tax exchange so that it will pull in capital from all around the world. Investors/businesses go where they're treated best & Reggie wants to help JSE make this the most attractive exchange in the world for doing business. This will be a centralized exchange (since this is mostly how business is conducted in this day & age, but VERI will be ready to implement distributed/decentralized exchanges when the world is ready for it. This will likely be a few years down the road.)

2. The VERI team of analysts has forecasted major macro-economic trends such as Bear Sterns, Lehman Bros, Housing collapse, Google, Apple, etc. Check out some of their calls on tech stocks. Reggie Middleton, founder of VERI, has made prescient stock picks going back 25years & built his way up from scratch. He's well connected to the who's who of Wall Street & has been meeting with hedge funds in control of 30B to make deals.

3. Reggie has been in talks with other exchanges (aside from JSE), including a TOP 10 WORLD STOCK EXCHANGE. If this deal happens, expect VERI price to blow the roof off the crypto world.

4. VERI is well into creating its VeADIR which will enable trading bots to interact with research produced by Veritaseum's analysts in real time. Given the team's phenomenal macro/microeconomic investing track record it would appear that the bots will produce some pretty impressive returns. Reggie & his team are notorious for being able to value tech projects that are very difficult to accurately value. Most other analysts go about valuing these types of projects completely wrong. VERI has the proven track record & years of success to suggest it will blow the competition out of the water yet again.

5. Reggie is well connected politically & in the financial world. When hedge funds get into crypto they're going to want to work with someone they know & trust, like Reggie. Reggie has met with Obama, been keynote speaker at a Harvard blockchain event, & featured as the keynote speaker at the JSE Blockchain Masterclass event. He's sought after for his knowledge by those that matter in the political/financial world.

6. VERI filed many patent applications before anyone else in the blockchain space. They're very comprehensive & potentially very valuable. If you want to know more about what VERI does, go find the patent applications & they'll give you all the information you need. Reggie & his team were well ahead of the curve on tech stocks, & again he & his team are well ahead of the curve in the blockchain space. You can read more about what VERI is/does at the following link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2VyTD2UEyLTTERVNHFPY2x1b00/view

7. VERI can do many things. It is first looking to disintermediate the financial world since it is the most lucrative & the lowest hanging fruit, but it can also revolutionize the health care, real estate, insurance industries. Due to the threat it poses to many institutions there have been organized & paid FUD efforts against it. Cheap shot hit pieces written on the net that are completely untrue & distort facts. Guess what... they're not working. Reggie was looking into buying an electric vehicle company to disintermediate UBER. VERI is not a one trick pony like many projects in cryptospace & can provide unique solutions for VERI clients - which are anticipated to be governments, hedge funds, UHNW individuals, & businesses.

Are you excited yet??? VERI is a solutions company that seeks to revolutionize the way commerce is done around the world by cutting out carcinogenic layers that don't add any value to society (think of banks, clearing houses, & other unnecessary rent takers). Think of VERI as the AMAZON of the future. Token prices could realistically be 10,000.00 apiece this time next year if the project takes off like some of us expect!!!
R2-D2R2

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:03:18 AM

Can you exchange vericoin to veritaseum?
Ant1Tr0ll

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:04:11 AM

Can you exchange vericoin to veritaseum?

they're 2 different things. maybe you could on an exchange
Acalon

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:43:56 PM

At the beginning of November, VERI was at the bottom at 50USD but now is over 115USD.

What is the reason behind this price jump? Do you expect it to continue to 200 or 250USD?

Yes of course, one of the few coins to just hold onto for the long term. If we are not around $1000 by May then I'd be supprised but we'l see might take a bit longer.

There is plenty of reasons why it's jumped, I see it more as it's rectified after being severely suppressed. Check out Reggie Middleton on Twitter and just scroll down for what has been happening the last month or so
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:56:57 PM

Running volatile Bitcoin futures through centralized legacy clearinghouses could break the legacy (centralized) clearinghouses, Lehman-style. It's about concentrating extreme risks. Learn more about Veritaseum P2P capital market

bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:34:20 PM

The biggest ruin is EtherDelta (to people who said it isn't).I've tried other sets like TKN:ETH, Chop:ETH, PLU:ETH and it is all the same every thing will go empty.But VERI seems to be the speak of the chatroom.VERI must be outlined at the main exchanges for a a lot smoother price-discovery and ownership.I wager basically had been representing some purchase-side institution I wouldn't purchase VERI at EtherDelta.

Can you elaborate a bit more to me? Do you think EtherDelta is ruining the price for VERI? Do you think the price is to high currently due to EtherDelta? I personally made the experience that EtherDelta ruined the price of many of my erc20 token investments, almost every coin was traded on it right after the ICO (or even when still running), and made them suffer hard in price because weak hands and bounty hunter sold very cheap. Sure one can make a bargain, but after all this drove me away from investing in ICO's because there was always a huge loss resulting from it. Would like to hear your general opinion on EtherDelta.
azmojo

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:44:49 PM

The biggest ruin is EtherDelta (to people who said it isn't).I've tried other sets like TKN:ETH, Chop:ETH, PLU:ETH and it is all the same every thing will go empty.But VERI seems to be the speak of the chatroom.VERI must be outlined at the main exchanges for a a lot smoother price-discovery and ownership.I wager basically had been representing some purchase-side institution I wouldn't purchase VERI at EtherDelta.

Can you elaborate a bit more to me? Do you think EtherDelta is ruining the price for VERI? Do you think the price is to high currently due to EtherDelta? I personally made the experience that EtherDelta ruined the price of many of my erc20 token investments, almost every coin was traded on it right after the ICO (or even when still running), and made them suffer hard in price because weak hands and bounty hunter sold very cheap. Sure one can make a bargain, but after all this drove me away from investing in ICO's because there was always a huge loss resulting from it. Would like to hear your general opinion on EtherDelta.

ED is the only reason VERI has a price. ED is not "ruining" the price. While ED takes some understanding to use, any motivated buyers or sellers will not let the quirks of a decentralized exchange stop them from trading.

There is a misconception that putting a coin on a high volume exchange will make the price of any token go up but that is simply not the case. VERI is available directly from Reggie for large volume buyers.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
Ant1Tr0ll

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:59:50 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 05:07:17 AM by Ant1Tr0ll

ED is the only reason VERI has a price. ED is not "ruining" the price. While ED takes some understanding to use, any motivated buyers or sellers will not let the quirks of a decentralized exchange stop them from trading.

There is a misconception that putting a coin on a high volume exchange will make the price of any token go up but that is simply not the case. VERI is available directly from Reggie for large volume buyers.

There's a whole bunch of videos on how to use ether delta. It's actually not a bad exchange & has made a number of improvements over these past few months. Its a good safe place to buy erc20 tokens like VERI. For now, ether delta is best place to get VERI tokens, but that will soon change when JSE/Veri digital exchange will get up & running  Grin
Ant1Tr0ll

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:11:19 PM

https://twitter.com/ReggieMiddleton/status/933016178074771456

Reggie & VERI team have just completed forensic analysis/ valuation on Populous (PPT) token. Can be purchased for 1Veri through veritaseum.com  

#veribullish
Ant1Tr0ll

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:21:10 PM

***ANOTHER BIG UPDATE FROM REGGIE!!!***

https://twitter.com/ReggieMiddleton/status/933039355127574528

To quote Reggie:

"Veritaseum's Autonomous Distributed Interactive Research (VeADIR) beta 14 available, see changelog. We're closing in on a fully functional, actual asset transfer between a sovereign & asset buyers/sellers as the inaugural transaction."

azmojo

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:57:41 PM

https://twitter.com/ReggieMiddleton/status/933016178074771456

Reggie & VERI team have just completed forensic analysis/ valuation on Populous (PPT) token. Can be purchased for 1Veri through veritaseum.com  

#veribullish
I'm interested to see the report but $100 is a bit steep. I'd share the cost with a few people though.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
████▀                                       ▀████
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
Corum

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:12:19 PM

I found this yesterday on Tech Crunch. Notice what is says for Veritaseum.  Unbelievable.  That's some heavy FUD.

Name            | Sym.  | Description                              
----------------|-------|------------------------------------------
Bitcoin         | BTC   | Digital gold                            
Ethereum        | ETH   | Programmable contracts and money        
Bitcoin Cash    | BCH   | Bitcoin clone                            
Ripple          | XRP   | Enterprise payment settlement network    
Litecoin        | LTC   | Faster Bitcoin                          
Dash            | DASH  | Privacy-focused Bitcoin clone            
NEO             | NEO   | Chinese-market Ethereum                  
NEM             | XEM   | Batteries-included digital assets        
Monero          | XMR   | Private digital cash                    
Ethereum Classic| ETC   | Ethereum clone                          
IOTA            | MIOTA | Internet-of-things payments              
Qtum            | QTUM  | Ethereum contracts on Bitcoin            
OmiseGO         | OMG   | Banking, remittance, and exchange        
Zcash           | ZEC   | Private digital cash                    
BitConnect      | BCC   | Madoff-like investment fund              
Lisk            | LSK   | Decentralized applications in JavaScript
Cardano         | ADA   | Layered currency and contracts          
Tether          | USDT  | Price = 1 USD                            
Stellar Lumens  | XLM   | Digital IOUs                            
EOS             | EOS   | Decentralized applications on WebAssembly
Hshare          | HSR   | Blockchain switchboard                  
Waves           | WAVES | Decentralized exchange and crowdfunding  
Stratis         | STRAT | Decentralized applications in C#        
Komodo          | KMD   | Decentralized ICOs                      
Ark             | ARK   | Blockchain switchboard                  
Electroneum     | ETN   | Monero clone                            
Bytecoin        | BCN   | Privacy-focused cryptocurrency          
Steem           | STEEM | Reddit with money voting                
Ardor           | ARDR  | Blockchain for spawning blockchains      
Binance Coin    | BNB   | Pay Binance exchange fees                
Augur           | REP   | Decentralized prediction market          
Populous        | PPT   | Invoice trading futures                  
Decred          | DCR   | Bitcoin with alternative governance      
TenX            | PAY   | Cryptocurrency credit card              
MaidSafeCoin    | MAID  | Rent disk space                          
BitcoinDark     | BTCD  | Zcoin close                              
BitShares       | BTS   | Decentralized exchange                  
Golem           | GNT   | Rent other people's computers            
PIVX            | PIVX  | Inflationary Dash clone                  
Gas             | GAS   | Pay fees on Neo                          
TRON            | TRX   | In-app-purchases                        
Vertcoin        | VTC   | Bitcoin clone                            
MonaCoin        | MONA  | Japanese Dogecoin                        
Factom          | FCT   | Decentralized record keeping            
Basic Attention | BAT   | Decentralized ad network                
SALT            | SALT  | Cryptocurrency-backed loans              
Kyber Network   | KNC   | Decentralized exchange                  
Dogecoin        | DOGE  | Serious meme bitcoin clone              
DigixDAO        | DGD   | Organisation manages tokenized gold      
Veritaseum      | VERI  | Vaporware                                
Walton          | WTC   | IoT Blockchain                          
SingularDTV     | SNGLS | Decentralized Netflix                    
Bytom           | BTM   | Physical assets as tokens                
Byteball Bytes  | GBYTE | Decentralized database and currency      
GameCredits     | GAME  | Video game currency                      
Metaverse ETP   | ETP   | Chinese Ethereum plus identity          
GXShares        | GXS   | Decentralized Chinese Equifax            
Syscoin         | SYS   | Decentralized marketplace                
Siacoin         | SC    | Rent disk space                          
Status          | SNT   | Decentralized application browser        
0x              | ZRX   | Decentralized exchange                  
Verge           | XVG   | Privacy Dogecoin                        
Lykke           | LKK   | Digital asset exchange                  
Civic           | CVC   | Identity and Authentication App          
Blocknet        | BLOCK | Decentralized exchange                  
Metal           | MTL   | Payments with rewards program            
Iconomi         | ICN   | Digital asset investment funds          
Aeternity       | AE    | Decentralized apps (prototype)          
DigiByte        | DGB   | Faster Bitcoin                          
Bancor          | BNT   | Token Index Funds                        
Ripio Credit    | RCN   | Co-signed Cryptocurrency Loans          
ATMChain        | ATM   | Advertising network                      
Gnosis          | GNO   | Decentralized prediction market          
VeChain         | VEN   | Supply chain item IDs                    
Pura            | PURA  | Cryptocurrency                          
Particl         | PART  | Privacy marketplace and chat            
KuCoin Shares   | KCS   | Profit-sharing exchange fees            
Bitquence       | BQX   | Mint for cryptocurrency investments      
FunFair         | FUN   | Decentralized casino                    
ChainLink       | LINK  | External data for contracts              
Power Ledger    | POWR  | Airbnb for electricity                  
Nxt             | NXT   | Cryptocurrency and marketplace          
Monaco          | MCO   | Cryptocurrency credit card              
Cryptonex       | CNX   | Zerocoin clone                          
MCAP            | MCAP  | Mining investment fund                  
Storj           | STORJ | Rent disk space                          
ZenCash         | ZEN   | Privacy-focused Bitcoin clone            
Nexus           | NXS   | Bitcoin clone                            
Neblio          | NEBL  | Decentralized application platform      
Zeusshield      | ZSC   | Decentralized insurance                  
Streamr DATAcoin| DATA  | Real-time data marketplace              
ZCoin           | XZC   | Private digital cash                    
NAV Coin        | NAV   | Bitcoin with private transactions        
AdEx            | ADX   | Advertising exchange                    
Open Trading    | OTN   | Decentralized exchange                  
SmartCash       | SMART | Zcoin clone with rewards                
Bitdeal         | BDL   | Bitcoin clone                            
Loopring        | LRC   | Decentralized exchange                  
Edgeless        | EDG   | Decentralized casino                    
FairCoin        | FAIR  | Bitcoin that rewards savers

Vaporware !

Are you kidding me !
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: