Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:26:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟  (Read 153175 times)
ludbega

Activity: 840
Merit: 659

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 10:26:36 PM

Oh lucky you, indeed. You translated the ICO in French, right ?

Yes, indeed. I see you came in this campaign too, but in lately stade. I hope you ll receive your stakes.

It was one of the most interessant project. and i really like the support of Waves.

Un tiens vaut mieux que 2 tu l'auras
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:36:27 PM

Yes, indeed. I see you came in this campaign too, but in lately stade. I hope you ll receive your stakes.

It was one of the most interessant project. and i really like the support of Waves.

Yes, the use of Waves is really interesting. I believe in the success of this cryptocurrency.
I discovered the campaign lately, it's true. But I personally believe that with such a success, Starta will attract some more start-ups from the east and promote them in bigger market. I thought that this project was safe and serious, that's why I came to support it.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:50:13 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2017, 11:12:56 PM by keyscore44

Yes, the use of Waves is really interesting. I believe in the success of this cryptocurrency.
I discovered the campaign lately, it's true. But I personally believe that with such a success, Starta will attract some more start-ups from the east and promote them in bigger market. I thought that this project was safe and serious, that's why I came to support it.

You don't need to have only hope Wink publication in Forbes in Russia ( link ) for sure will bring many potential investors. I expect, that in the first phase of this project the main force will be businessmans from East Europe and then targeted companies from US. Anyway it must be successful!  Cool

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
preevi

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:26:10 PM

when will be able to transfer the tokens to the waves wallet ?
We only need an announcements from the dev about it
But usually it's transferable if the coins already distributed to the investors
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:31:57 PM

You don't need to have only hope Wink publication in Forbes in Russia ( link ) for sure will bring many potential investors. I expect, that in the first phase of this project the main force will be businessmans from East Europe and then targeted companies from US. Anyway it must be successful!  Cool

Nice. The arthor is Кaйpaт Кaлиeв who is a limited parter of this project.
back2thailand

Activity: 490
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:55:33 PM

Hello. Plz help me - where i can see Google docs with Signature Campaign shares? Plz give me a link.
preevi

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:59:15 PM

Hello. Plz help me - where i can see Google docs with Signature Campaign shares? Plz give me a link.

Here is the link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ep1iTy4Ng4pozZckZbtFpVVHssR01FImKt77fUZXt-k/htmlview#gid=0
Hope it will help you Smiley
keyscore44
Legendary

Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:07:08 AM

Here is the link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ep1iTy4Ng4pozZckZbtFpVVHssR01FImKt77fUZXt-k/htmlview#gid=0
Hope it will help you Smiley

I just wonder how he got registered if he does not know how to find a link to this spreadsheet..  Roll Eyes

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
sandman53

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 12:21:29 AM

I was in the ZrCoin campaign
The Google docs with Signature Campaign has no.
Any way you can update it? #46
If you can't that's OK 
preevi

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:29:30 AM

If you can't that's OK 
I see you at participants list of starta campaign but why you not use signature code from starta
Is it already allowed? I don't think it's allowed till dev make announcement here
sandman53

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 12:35:43 AM

If you can't that's OK 
I see you at participants list of starta campaign but why you not use signature code from starta
Is it already allowed? I don't think it's allowed till dev make announcement here
Should I put the signature code and Avatar back on?
Naficopa

Merit: 516

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:40:05 AM

If you can't that's OK 

Actually Starta ICO ended, so if he follow instructions from OP everythinh is correct.
That's why users repeatedly asked till when posts are counted.
I am an investor and I use this signature just because i want, but if someone promotes this project for reasons of earnings, in my opinion should know how looks his reward.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Naficopa

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:43:38 AM

[..]

If you want to be sure that you get your reward, it will be better to wear it back. But if you read my previous post, you will understand, that in my opinion you should get it anyway. 

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
sandman53

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 01:17:31 AM

[..]

If you want to be sure that you get your reward, it will be better to wear it back. But if you read my previous post, you will understand, that in my opinion you should get it anyway. 
OK I will let it go and keep the signature code and Avatar I have now.
If I don't get my reward that's OK
Thanks for the fast respond.
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:37:09 AM

hi manager.

im wondering about the spreadsheet.. im at #65 and a full member wearing an avatar at the same time.
yes, my weekly stakes there is correct, its 4 stakes per week. now the total stakes is misleading. i only got 6 stakes for the last 2 weeks i joined the campaign.. isnt it supposed to be 8 stakes in total? 2*4?   i think you just wrongly input the number, instead of 8 you only put 6.. please fix this.. thanks.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 02:27:48 AM

this is why there should have been a bounty thread so there won't be any distraction to the discussions regarding its development. ZRcoin as far as i know did create a bounty thread, i thought the STARTA team had already checked what other ICOs had been doing. I don't see STARTA staff responding here after the success of ICO.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Naficopa

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:35:22 AM

this is why there should have been a bounty thread so there won't be any distraction to the discussions regarding its development. ZRcoin as far as i know did create a bounty thread, i thought the STARTA team had already checked what other ICOs had been doing. I don't see STARTA staff responding here after the success of ICO.

For me it is not so strange. In this part of Europe after so big success must be BIG party! I'm sure that now they are starting next afterparty Cheesy
Anyway they are professional, so for sure in next few hours someone who will be the most fresh will give us official announcement about next steps Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
coolprofit

Activity: 43
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:40:28 AM

When will the tokens go to the stock exchanges?  Wink
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:44:34 AM

[..]

I think you should put signature back on because usually in campaigns we have to signature on until the final stakes of participants are calculated.

Naficopa

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:52:06 AM

[..]

I think you should put signature back on because usually in campaigns we have to signature on until the final stakes of participants are calculated.

Signature supposed to be kept to the end of ICO - He did it. As he wrote he understand consequences. Case closed.

When will the tokens go to the stock exchanges?  Wink

Wolfs from Wall Street asking for phone numbers! STARTA Team - give some sign that you are alive!  Grin Grin Grin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: