Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:00:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟  (Read 153175 times)
alchemy20

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:09:35 PM

finally new update regarding Strata by one of its team. hope soon will be concrete news on the ground concerning Starta project.

Appears STA is below a penny.  That's amazing.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:35:01 PM

Where this coin trading now?
Kairatka (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:53:08 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2017, 02:36:37 AM by Kairatka

Hi again guys,

I understand your outrage concerning the lack of liquidity. We are working on it, negotiating with exchanges. The issue is legal side, because of regulatory updates many popular exchanges are closed for an equity token. Many others paused a token placement because of many other legal issues, some of the exchanges even were closed, you probably have heard about it. Plus, there was a mess with BTC hard fork, that caused negotiations delays. We are looking for Asian exchanges and hope will place in a couple of them soon.

Anyways, STA is a long term investment. Starta Accelerator doing their best, supporting ongoing startups and launching the next bunch soon. Some of the startups preparing ICOs and the accelerator negotiating about the investors share.

Venture investments are not fast, but let's have a look at STA price in case of even a small liquidity event.

I believe Kairatka isn't part of the Starta team, just a liaison on BCT. If you check the snov.io thread you can see he functions as an advisor on that project and isn't a part of that team as well.
I'm not in Starta team directly but I've managed Starta ICO in partnership with Starta.

Yes looks like the team as started another ICO to me? For more details, you can refer this site
https://snov.io/
Snovio is working with Starta's ICO advising division, and I'm one of their advisers, that's the reason, why I've posted their ANN. I'll support them and several other projects.

Regards,
Kairat
xiangbobotadie

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:19:26 AM

Hi again guys,

I understand your outrage concerning the lack of liquidity. We are working on it, negotiating with exchanges. The issue is legal side, because of regulatory updates many popular exchanges are closed for an equity token. Many others paused a token placement because of many other legal issues, some of the exchanges even were closed, you probably have heard about it. Plus, there was a mess with BTC hard fork, that caused negotiations delays. We are looking for Asian exchanges and hope will place in a couple of them soon.

Anyways, STA is a long term investment. Starta Accelerator doing their best, supporting ongoing startups and launching the next bunch soon. Some of the startups preparing ICOs and the accelerator negotiating about the investors share.

Venture investments are not fast, but let's have a look at STA price in case of even a small liquidity event.

I believe Kairatka isn't part of the Starta team, just a liaison on BCT. If you check the snov.io thread you can see he functions as an advisor on that project and isn't a part of that team as well.
I'm not in Starta team directly but I've managed Starta ICO in partnership with Starta.

Yes looks like the team as started another ICO to me? For more details, you can refer this site
Snovio is working with Starta's ICO advising division, and I'm one of their advisers, that's the reason, why I've posted their ANN. I'll support them and several other projects.

Regards,
Kairat
I recommend trading in China, where the market is very active
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:00:51 AM

When there is a news worthy of my time here i will be back.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:27:44 AM

Hi again guys,

Regards,
Kairat

Just two the simplest questions:

1. What?

2. When?

I hope you can answer at lest that, because your posts means NOTHING!!!! We need FACTS, not worthless words!
wnj4

Activity: 660
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 12:00:37 PM

Hi again guys,

Regards,
Kairat

Just two the simplest questions:

1. What?

2. When?

I hope you can answer at lest that, because your posts means NOTHING!!!! We need FACTS, not worthless words!
Sure we need something concrete, not a phrases do not meet any information we actually see.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:09:43 PM

is ico ended?

Lol, it ended a long time ago and it's also trading on some exchanges with below ICO price.I would suggest reading before posting any question on this thread.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
DrYe5

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:32:55 PM

Hi Kairatka.

Are you in contact with dev team?

If yes, referr them that investors want answers.

We want to know what they did in last month and what plan they have.

Can you do that please?

Talking over and over "please be patient" doesn't work on me anymore..
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 12:45:26 PM

Hi Kairatka.

Are you in contact with dev team?

If yes, referr them that investors want answers.

We want to know what they did in last month and what plan they have.

Can you do that please?

Talking over and over "please be patient" doesn't work on me anymore..

I find it crazy why waves token aren't rising up too when most of the altcoins are already moving up. It does look like they rest of those team who owns token in waves platform are cashing out every time there is a rise of price. The team should really be here.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
RiverBit

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:50:38 PM

I bought some STA I think is cheap for now, keep us calm down hopefully in next few months price will get recover and we will make some profit
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:55:18 PM

It was a bit of a hassle but I finally dumped my Starta on Tidex.  Anytime you can get out of a scam and get half your money back seems like a no brainer to me.  Good luck to you guys hanging in there.
maybeloveyou2

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:36:23 AM

they scam
can not  connect to https://startaico.com/
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:44:53 AM

they scam

Let's not jump to conclusions.  Many sites go down for different reasons.  Their twitter account is somewhat active.  https://twitter.com/startaico
Jimm0912

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:03:48 AM

Can't wait for some of the projects Starta supports eventually lift off and grow.

I love buying tokens cheaper than ICO price, right now is actually the perfect time to buy.

I had the same experience with Mysterium. I bought in when it reached its low at around 50 Cents. Little while later, and now its double the ICO price at $2.

STA will probably stay around 50c for the rest of August, then slowly increase value as the team releases updates and the projects grow.

In 1 year, i'd estimate the value of STA to be $5 after some major news and growing projects. Will be interesting to see how close my estimates are Cheesy
lidl

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:11:20 AM

they scam

Site is working.
Stop talking nonsense!
It's funny that by this parameter you make a conclusion about the honesty of this project.

I love waves
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:01:37 AM

they scam

Site is working.
Stop talking nonsense!
It's funny that by this parameter you make a conclusion about the honesty of this project.

People just comment scam if a site does not work for few hours? We have so many impatient people coming onto this project and trying to fud and bring the price down.Why don't these people wait for few months and see what STA tokens show up in value.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
BitcoinLoan

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:12:49 PM

they scam

Site is working.
Stop talking nonsense!

People just comment scam if a site does not work for few hours? We have so many impatient people coming onto this project and trying to fud and bring the price down.Why don't these people wait for few months and see what STA tokens show up in value.

Anyway https://startaico.com/ is website that this project need only for ICO. More important to inform investors about progress is http://www.startaaccelerator.com/
opticbit

Activity: 695
Merit: 502

PGP: 6EBEBCE1E0507C38

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 06:54:41 PM

been waiting a week for my withdraw.

and a few days since i put in a ticket with no response.

Bitrated user: opticbit.
https://www.bitrated.com/opticbit
BitcoinLoan

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:17:51 PM

been waiting a week for my withdraw.

and a few days since i put in a ticket with no response.

Is it mean that you still didn't get Starta tokens from your investment, or you have some issue with bounty reward?
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: