Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:54:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟  (Read 153175 times)
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:27:05 AM

The price was at least $1+ the last time I checked it and that was a month ago. The price has depreciate this much already all because the team can't even post something substantial for use to see they are actually doing some thing for the project, what does Kairat do for the team?
MrGray

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:32:18 AM

SCAM project. Where is my money? token price ~ $0

Do not trust the project with Russian team.
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:34:41 AM

What about Suretly .. Suretly - start-up Starta. Starta invest our money in Suretly... What is our profit?
I think 1 more SCAM like STARTA

Same feeling here. Even i suspect that all this project - Starta and startups are one big fake just to collect money and run.
I expect that shortly they will run next ICO for one of the "projects" from portfolio.

The price was at least $1+ the last time I checked it and that was a month ago. The price has depreciate this much already all because the team can't even post something substantial for use to see they are actually doing some thing for the project, what does Kairat do for the team?

Where did you see $1+? Price go down directly after listing!
Kairatka was just managing this thread, he have nothing with development.
darligo

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:40:55 AM

Are there any scams with Russians?
Your post is a bit intolerant, don't you think so?
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:03:05 AM

Just don't mind him if you are a true believer, he is just a little upset because he cannot hold longer anymore, he want to see
some skyrocket of price just like other project. Well, as for me I guess I need to wait, not gonna sell now, no way.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
darligo

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:23:54 AM

Just don't mind him if you are a true believer, he is just a little upset because he cannot hold longer anymore, he want to see
some skyrocket of price just like other project. Well, as for me I guess I need to wait, not gonna sell now, no way.

Thanks for your opinion and good luck!
Waiting is the best strategy for this case
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:41:31 AM

Is not as if there is any other way to this, i  mean we only gat 2 options either you sell low and lose initial capital or hodl and hope that dev are actually working on something that will increase value and price come 2-3 years. Undecided
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:00:11 PM

Is not as if there is any other way to this, i  mean we only gat 2 options either you sell low and lose initial capital or hodl and hope that dev are actually working on something that will increase value and price come 2-3 years. Undecided

I am not saying scam but listen to yourself... you really are going to wait for 2-3 years with THIS coin? You do realise that there's like a hundred coins more profitable in short term?

Also, i don't understand how "true believer" differs from delusional

bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:24:10 PM

Damn, at least you should list on liqui.io.   Angry Angry

Price again going to a few % less today when compared to the weekly/monthly chart, its on the downside and we have not seen any update from the team.It's really disappointing to see this project go down just like Zrcoin.At least we can have a poll kind of thing and get it listed on mercatox or some other Chinese exchange for the price to improve?
Notin2

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:27:24 PM

I am not saying scam but listen to yourself... you really are going to wait for 2-3 years with THIS coin? You do realise that there's like a hundred coins more profitable in short term?

Also, i don't understand how "true believer" differs from delusional

This post if you read clearly was meant for the user that suggest waiting and has noting to do with you, 2-3years mentioned was just referring to a long wait in this project not base on any concrete evidence. And yes i know alot of profitable short term project out there but my investment is still tied to this project and you don't expect me to sell below ico.
subG

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:28:49 AM

It is unfair to judge a whole Country based on something that doesn't please you.  I have invested in WAVES and it is solely a Russian team and I am very happy with my investment.  Starta has yet to be proven a scam, maybe the team works slower or more silently than many of us would like but I have yet to consider this project a scam. 
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 02:38:01 AM

It is unfair to judge a whole Country based on something that doesn't please you.  I have invested in WAVES and it is solely a Russian team and I am very happy with my investment.  Starta has yet to be proven a scam, maybe the team works slower or more silently than many of us would like but I have yet to consider this project a scam. 

can't blame them, they do have the chance to explain here in the forum but they are no where to be found. i have invested waves token for this token just because i saw its been promoted by sasha as far as i can remember there was a tweet about this and their current investment to three companies. have the decency to post a smiley here.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
xiangbobotadie

Activity: 254

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:48:34 AM

Well, it seems like it's really a bit of a bad idea. Is it really hard to trade some platforms? I see a lot of tokens are traded on the market very soon, and it seems like it's hard for STA to be more communicative, and zr token is the same, is there a problem with the Russian project?Huh Undecided Undecided Undecided
wsopft

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:36:48 AM

Well, it seems like it's really a bit of a bad idea. Is it really hard to trade some platforms? I see a lot of tokens are traded on the market very soon, and it seems like it's hard for STA to be more communicative, and zr token is the same, is there a problem with the Russian project?Huh Undecided Undecided Undecided

They spend all the money thats why they dont have 5 bitcoins to pay to the exchanges
ensign_lee

Activity: 886

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:41:11 AM

They spend all the money thats why they dont have 5 bitcoins to pay to the exchanges

I am not sure if they are really stuck with spending the 5 BTC to get listed on an exchange like Bittrex, but still, there are some small exchanges which have started to show good volume such as liqui.Why don't they give a try to some of the small exchanges and from there on move to the bigger ones? What is stopping them now to get listed on other exchanges?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Notin2

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:08:13 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 10:20:53 AM by Notin2

This is posted on their waves slack channel! But i didn't see the post here, wonder why?

"hi guys!
There is news about Starta Accelerator for sure.
The team prepares for new batch of startups. And Anryze and Cindicator will have ICOs on 12 of September.
You can join Anryze chat in telegram here   https://t.me/anryze_tokensale

And no news about Suretly because they ve started to prepare for their ICO before Starta ICO. And agreement about sharing of tokens was reached after.
So some Anryze and Cindicator tokens will be distributed to Starta holders, but not from Suretly".
xiangbobotadie

Activity: 254

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:24:30 PM

This is posted on their waves slack channel! But i didn't see the post here, wonder why?

"hi guys!
The team prepares for new batch of startups. And Anryze and Cindicator will have ICOs on 12 of September.

And no news about Suretly because they ve started to prepare for their ICO before Starta ICO. And agreement about sharing of tokens was reached after.
So some Anryze and Cindicator tokens will be distributed to Starta holders, but not from Suretly".

No good trading platform to trade these tokens, it can only be a bunch of Numbers,
lofegs

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:25:31 PM

"hi guys!

Thanks for updating us  Wink
It's good news that we'll get some airdrop  Cheesy
Wish Suretly would one of them  Sad
And better team give us those updates in here too.

Notin2

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:28:32 PM

"hi guys!

Yeah one of the dev team should have atleast update this thread with latest information about project like this but they don't seem to care.
ensign_lee

Activity: 886

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:34:22 PM

"hi guys!

Is there any such calculator where I can see how many tokens do starta holders get? Do we have anything similar to that of taas where they send out the tokens to the token holders based on a snapshot taken at a particular point in time? Waiting for this update? please keep posting here if you do get more information on this piece.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: