Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:39:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟  (Read 153175 times)
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:06:32 AM

Hey, guys, I don't sell yo sta tokens I see the team doing some real work they're not air projects but lack of publicity, lack of active trading

Lack of marketing and lack of informations - for example when they plan to make naxt buy back tokens from market? Hopefully it will happen in this year.. but if not, then when?
Buy back is the only chance investors can sell their tokens before this project gets dead.
I hope it will not happen, they need to give a good update that is appealing to all before they will make the buy back possible.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:46:48 AM

Hey, guys, I don't sell yo sta tokens I see the team doing some real work they're not air projects but lack of publicity, lack of active trading

Lack of marketing and lack of informations - for example when they plan to make naxt buy back tokens from market? Hopefully it will happen in this year.. but if not, then when?
Buy back is the only chance investors can sell their tokens before this project gets dead.
I hope it will not happen, they need to give a good update that is appealing to all before they will make the buy back possible.

In two weeks, a year from ICO will pass. Maybe something will happen in the case of 21 start-ups from the basic portfolio. We will have to wait minimum another year for effects from startups added in later stages:

"Remaining amount ($3.5M) will be invested in minimum 50 new early stage startups that will be accelerated by Starta Accelerator over the period of the next 2 years."

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:10:33 PM

In two weeks, a year from ICO will pass. Maybe something will happen in the case of 21 start-ups from the basic portfolio. We will have to wait minimum another year for effects from startups added in later stages:

"Remaining amount ($3.5M) will be invested in minimum 50 new early stage startups that will be accelerated by Starta Accelerator over the period of the next 2 years."

During that time they shoud be doing something to give value the tokens.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:32:16 AM

During that time they shoud be doing something to give value the tokens.
I agree, people here will be bored of waiting, they should not let us wait longer, while we are waiting for the big news
maybe they should give us first a good exchange so somehow we can see some liquidity, the way I look at the current project now, it's like it was abandon due to lack of community support.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:41:03 AM

Fuck this scam project, no more exchanges after 1 year, and never distribute the token of CND because you are shitty on waves platform, junk platform.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:48:44 PM

Fuck this scam project, no more exchanges after 1 year, and never distribute the token of CND because you are shitty on waves platform, junk platform.

They are not distributing the tokens. This was bad investment for me but nothing related with being on Waves actually.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
elsya syafira

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:01:06 PM

hello sir,
I see this project very interesting and seems to have good potential to be invested in the long term or short term, but is this tread the original tread of this project? because I want to find more information on this project!
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:09:15 PM

hello sir,
I see this project very interesting and seems to have good potential to be invested in the long term or short term, but is this tread the original tread of this project? because I want to find more information on this project!

This is the original thread. There are informations on their website, blogs... Mind you ICO is over.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Maulek

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:14:09 PM

How much did you loose? xD
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:19:51 PM

It is true that not many projects based on Waves platform have been successful, but the Starta team is still doing something, and sooner or later the buy back tokens must come ... hopefully it will be soon.

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

george_crypto

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:02:05 PM

It is true that not many projects based on Waves platform have been successful, but the Starta team is still doing something, and sooner or later the buy back tokens must come ... hopefully it will be soon.

I haven't seen any successful project on Waves. Of course it's not about Waves but if this is going liste this will be image.
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:58:01 PM

]

I haven't seen any successful project on Waves. Of course it's not about Waves but if this is going liste this will be image.

I agree.  Already there is almost no liquidity on the waves.  It is unclear why these waves exist at all. Because of the lack of liquidity, Starta can not even be sold. Any news will be in September...
george_crypto

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:45:17 PM

]

I agree.  Already there is almost no liquidity on the waves.  It is unclear why these waves exist at all. Because of the lack of liquidity, Starta can not even be sold. Any news will be in September...

Maybe Starta can be seen as a abandoned project by some people who aware of it is exist at least. Maybe that's why it doesn't get enough portion of Waves DEX and Tidex volume.
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:06:41 AM

]

Maybe Starta can be seen as a abandoned project by some people who aware of it is exist at least. Maybe that's why it doesn't get enough portion of Waves DEX and Tidex volume.
Even in the beginning we did not see a decent volume, this project if not abandon needs more time to grow.
For those who still believe, you are free to hold because in the end if this is real, you will be the one that will be benefited for your trust.

george_crypto

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:35:49 PM

]

Even in the beginning we did not see a decent volume, this project if not abandon needs more time to grow.
For those who still believe, you are free to hold because in the end if this is real, you will be the one that will be benefited for your trust.

It can take too much time to be rewarded, when you see the missing opportunities at the market.
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:42:16 PM

]

It can take too much time to be rewarded, when you see the missing opportunities at the market.
Time is precious or time is gold, that is how I treat my time, if I will just hold and not seeing any improvement with my investment
then I would not be happy because I know there are more coins out there which can bring a positive return in just a short period of time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:12:54 AM

]

I suffered some pretty good losses on this one because I bought the token during ICO and if I am not mistaken ICO price was around $1

BOUNTY DETECTIVE