Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:22:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟  (Read 153175 times)
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:05:38 AM

Starta (STA) Token Buyback #3 | Technical Details

Dear Starta Token Backers,

We are happy to announce STA Token Buyback #3

According to the Distribution Notice of Friendly Data deal Cross Coin have received
$145,536.27 USD.
As stated in the White Paper, Cross Coin held 2.5% fee.
After bank and trading fees $141,844.82 were successfully converted into 39.04263468 BTC (Bitcoin).

We would like to draw your attention to the basic parameters of the program Buyback #3.

Duration of the program:
1:00 pm GMT 28 december 2018 дo 1:00 pm GMT 20 january 2019

Total amount of funds:
39.04263468 BTC

Placement of the trading orders within the term of the buyback program is not conditioned by the terms, periodicity, volumes or prices.

STA tokens will be utilized.

Results of the program will be disclosed.

Sincerely,
Cross Coin PTE LTD team.

The buyback program will start today? What will happen if not all 39 BTC worth of STA is not sold to you during buyback duration?

According to the the post the buy back process will be from today 28th dec to 20th jan which means it will take some days for the buy back to complete and during this days they hope to have buy up to 39 btc worth of sta tokens, once the buy back process started, price start to go up, more people will want to sell who knows.

😄😜😜😜I set up some sales orders for $30 and I think sta is worth $30 or more

Will they split the buy order on both exchanges or they will choose just one exchange and place a buy order there?

I don't think they will have such volume in one exchange considering the amount of sta to be bought so am guessing they may probably split the order on different exchange in other to accumulate such amount, i think this can make price of sta suddenly raise 39btc of sta tokens is huge amount.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xiangbobotadie

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:09:15 AM

According to the Distribution Notice of Friendly Data deal Cross Coin have received
$145,536.27 USD.
After bank and trading fees $141,844.82 were successfully converted into 39.04263468 BTC (Bitcoin).

We would like to draw your attention to the basic parameters of the program Buyback #3.

Duration of the program:

Total amount of funds:
39.04263468 BTC

Placement of the trading orders within the term of the buyback program is not conditioned by the terms, periodicity, volumes or prices.

Sincerely,
Cross Coin PTE LTD team.

The buyback program will start today? What will happen if not all 39 BTC worth of STA is not sold to you during buyback duration?

According to the the post the buy back process will be from today 28th dec to 20th jan which means it will take some days for the buy back to complete and during this days they hope to have buy up to 39 btc worth of sta tokens, once the buy back process started, price start to go up, more people will want to sell who knows.

Will they split the buy order on both exchanges or they will choose just one exchange and place a buy order there?

I don't think they will have such volume in one exchange considering the amount of sta to be bought so am guessing they may probably split the order on different exchange in other to accumulate such amount, i think this can make price of sta suddenly raise 39btc of sta tokens is huge amount.

I feel like they areI want to sell my sta for $30, so I set up $30/sta in my wallet.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:31:13 AM

$145,536.27 USD.

Duration of the program:

Total amount of funds:
39.04263468 BTC

Sincerely,
Cross Coin PTE LTD team.

I feel like they areI want to sell my sta for $30, so I set up $30/sta in my wallet.

it is always good to be positive and judging from the amount of sta to buy back it is very likely to see a good rise in price, it may not be up to $30 but something close Wink
Lots of hodlers will literarily freck out to see such high price, i hope you get to sell your sta at $30.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:23:37 PM

$145,536.27 USD.

Duration of the program:

Total amount of funds:
39.04263468 BTC

Sincerely,
Cross Coin PTE LTD team.

it is always good to be positive and judging from the amount of sta to buy back it is very likely to see a good rise in price, it may not be up to $30 but something close Wink
Lots of hodlers will literarily freck out to see such high price, i hope you get to sell your sta at $30.
You see Starta is up 45% now, it looks like Tidex is the most convenient trading place for this token.
with a considerable volume of $ 3600 per day

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
xiangbobotadie

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:30:21 PM

$145,536.27 USD.

Duration of the program:

Total amount of funds:
39.04263468 BTC

Sincerely,
Cross Coin PTE LTD team.

You see Starta is up 45% now, it looks like Tidex is the most convenient trading place for this token.
with a considerable volume of $ 3600 per day

I bought a token when I was ico, and I never thought about selling my token, and my plan was to hold it for three to five years and hopefully it would be 500 dollars at that time,
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:08:17 AM

$145,536.27 USD.

Duration of the program:

Total amount of funds:
39.04263468 BTC

Sincerely,
Cross Coin PTE LTD team.

In previous Buybacks, transactions took place on both exchanges, so I think, this time it will be in same way.
However, in my opinion, this should be done only on Tidex, or on one more, but new exchange. I really don't like to trade on Waves platform..

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:37:47 AM

$145,536.27 USD.

Duration of the program:

Total amount of funds:
39.04263468 BTC

Sincerely,
Cross Coin PTE LTD team.

In previous Buybacks, transactions took place on both exchanges, so I think, this time it will be in same way.
However, in my opinion, this should be done only on Tidex, or on one more, but new exchange. I really don't like to trade on Waves platform..

Thanks for the answer. I will split my sell order on both exchanges hopefully it will get filled soon.

BINTEX

Powered by,
studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:26:54 AM

Again buyback at price - 40-50 cents.  Why developers do not make purchases on the market; they simpe make a wall at a convenient price for them.  It's not fair.  Price on ICO was 1$. You must make buy order at price -  1$, at least..

I doubt that they will ever buy at ICO price.

What will they do with the tokens that they buy during the buyback? Will they burn it or sell it later?

BINTEX

Powered by,
kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:14:32 AM

Again buyback at price - 40-50 cents.  Why developers do not make purchases on the market; they simpe make a wall at a convenient price for them.  It's not fair.  Price on ICO was 1$. You must make buy order at price -  1$, at least..

They buy from the market, so from offers that are opened. How you want make buyback with price higher than on the market?

What will they do with the tokens that they buy during the buyback? Will they burn it or sell it later?

It all depends from token owners, if they want sell tokens with loss, there is nothing what developers can do with that.
They burn tokens, so after every buyback total supply is lower.

Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:40:28 AM

They buy from the market, so from offers that are opened. How you want make buyback with price higher than on the market?

It all depends from token owners, if they want sell tokens with loss, there is nothing what developers can do with that.

Yes this is very true, the starta team can only buy at what price is offer in the market, any seller want to sell at high price of $1 -$2 can just set the sell order and wait if it will sell, maybe once the team buy all low sell order then all sellers can place high sell order. It is sellers fault who sell at cheap price.
xiangbobotadie

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:45:07 PM

Yes this is very true, the starta team can only buy at what price is offer in the market, any seller want to sell at high price of $1 -$2 can just set the sell order and wait if it will sell, maybe once the team buy all low sell order then all sellers can place high sell order. It is sellers fault who sell at cheap price.

Hi, my friends, I set it at Sta/ $30Sell my tokens, it might be worth Sta/$500Sta/this may take longer
kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:04:46 PM

Hi, my friends, I set it at Sta/ $30Sell my tokens, it might be worth Sta/$500Sta/this may take longer

It all depends on what price token owners want to sell to others. If no one wants to sell and most of the sale offers disappear from the market, even during this buyback the price can grow to $500.

It also depends on how startups from the Starta portfolio will develop. Does anyone have any sources where we can watch their development?

studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:21:27 AM

That's a bit of relief to hear that after each buyback program total supply will get lower and lower which can lead to a higher price.

BINTEX