Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:03:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟  (Read 153175 times)
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 09:56:53 AM

In my opinion, Starta no need list on exchanges.  Many projects have Exit for at least 1 year.  People do not like to wait so much time.  This is quite a long time. And wave = big mistake.

They should have tried to get listed on new exchanges because new exchanges would have given us much needed volume and liquidity. This token has already become a shitcoin because the volume is almost 0
That is exactly what his team has to do and certainly if listed on a large exchange I think that would be good news,
I really hope that happens, let's just look at the future developments

but I doubt they are even looking for new exchange listing because the last time I got connected with them they said they don't want new exchanges 'coz fewer exchanges will make buy-back process easier.

Hey dude: Have you communicated with the team? Don't they want the price to rise too much?

They are not much active in any of the social media platform so for the past couple of months getting in touch with them has been tough.

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 07:36:33 PM

In my opinion, Starta no need list on exchanges.  Many projects have Exit for at least 1 year.  People do not like to wait so much time.  This is quite a long time. And wave = big mistake.

They should have tried to get listed on new exchanges because new exchanges would have given us much needed volume and liquidity. This token has already become a shitcoin because the volume is almost 0
That is exactly what his team has to do and certainly if listed on a large exchange I think that would be good news,

but I doubt they are even looking for new exchange listing because the last time I got connected with them they said they don't want new exchanges 'coz fewer exchanges will make buy-back process easier.

Hey dude: Have you communicated with the team? Don't they want the price to rise too much?

They are not much active in any of the social media platform so for the past couple of months getting in touch with them has been tough.

When did you contact with them last time? Little activity in social media doesn't mean that something bad is goin on. I belive they still work on development..
Goodman99

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 12:43:10 PM

Dear Starta Backers,

#StartaAccelerator family startups had some launches and got more media coverage. Here's what's new in Insense, PitchMe, Navigine, Cindicator and Signum.ai:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3011964395543478&id=1023840931022511

Kind regards,
Cross Coin and Starta Teams
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 01:28:18 PM

Dear Starta Backers,

#StartaAccelerator family startups had some launches and got more media coverage. Here's what's new in Insense, PitchMe, Navigine, Cindicator and Signum.ai:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3011964395543478&id=1023840931022511

Kind regards,

Thank you for that update!

Is there any estimated time (month for example) when we can expect next buy back event?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 05:48:23 AM

When did you contact with them last time? Little activity in social media doesn't mean that something bad is goin on. I belive they still work on development..

I never said that there's something bad going on. All I was saying was they are not much active on SM these days to provide us with some new updates.

altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 01:26:06 PM

I never said that there's something bad going on. All I was saying was they are not much active on SM these days to provide us with some new updates.

I'm sorry I misunderstood this.

Fortunately, we have contact from developers.

Dear Starta Backers,

Kind regards,

Let's hope that in the near future we will get more positive information and above all the date of the next buy back event.. Wink
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 08:48:48 PM

Quite a long time there is no new information on project development ..

Is anyone watching Russian communication channels, maybe developers are more active there?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xiangbobotadie

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 02:53:32 AM

https://www.facebook.com/alexey.girin.3Here is the Facebook of CEO Akeleche, the team has been active,
xiangbobotadie

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 02:54:32 AM

Is anyone watching Russian communication channels, maybe developers are more active there?
https://www.facebook.com/alexey.girin.3      这里可以
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 05:14:00 PM

https://www.facebook.com/alexey.girin.3Here is the Facebook of CEO Akeleche, the team has been active,

It's been 10 months since the last buy back (# 3). 
There is no voulme for months nor perspectives for Starta being listed on exchange, nor information about another buy back ..
The price remains very low ..

The only active communication channel is Starta Ventures on FB: https://www.facebook.com/startaaccelerator

I hope that at least you are all good.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 11:55:54 PM

https://www.facebook.com/alexey.girin.3      这里可以

In fact, he doesn't write much about the development of the Starta project.
I understand that this is not about the Starta accelerator itself, but about the development of individual startups, which also need time to develop. However, they could at least try to put the Starta token on some exchange before next buy back, because buying only from one exchange - the Waves platform - may look like manipulation.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 05:28:52 AM

There is no voulme for months nor perspectives for Starta being listed on exchange, nor information about another buy back ..

The only active communication channel is Starta Ventures on FB: https://www.facebook.com/startaaccelerator

At what price they do buyback? As I remember their token sale was at 1$ and was plegged to fiat... I participated on their ICO too... Are their tokens trading on Waves Dex exchange only now?
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 05:44:02 AM

At what price they do buyback? As I remember their token sale was at 1$ and was plegged to fiat... I participated on their ICO too... Are their tokens trading on Waves Dex exchange only now?

Last buy back (#3) was at the beginning of the year and they buy from range $0.5 - $0.8 per token. Yes, initial price was $1 and for now, Starta token is traded only on Waves platform. In my opinion, only one exchange is definitely not enough to avoid the pump & dump effect.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
xiangbobotadie

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:20:45 AM

Last buy back (#3) was at the beginning of the year and they buy from range $0.5 - $0.8 per token. Yes, initial price was $1 and for now, Starta token is traded only on Waves platform. In my opinion, only one exchange is definitely not enough to avoid the pump & dump effect.

The team used the funds raised to invest in 60 startups and is now valued at $ 500 million. Can we share these benefits? I am waiting
xiangbobotadie

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:23:21 AM

I am also an ICO investor. I have been following this project. It has developed very well. I am waiting patiently and the team shares benefits with us.
Goodman99

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 07:15:29 PM

Dear Starta Token Backers,

Please find the status report on Cross Coin portfolio as of October 01, 2019:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mJI1VG1KutHS1AAMg3GoL2SCAI6wHp3a/view?usp=sharing

Yours faithfully,
Cross Coin and Starta Team
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 07:32:45 AM

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mJI1VG1KutHS1AAMg3GoL2SCAI6wHp3a/view?usp=sharing

Yours faithfully,

Cindicator was only one i recognized so i feel like is should ask that where on earth are you finding these companies? I've been in this space a long time and i am curious about your procedure on finding new companies to invest to.
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 09:45:40 AM

Yours faithfully,

Cindicator was only one i recognized so i feel like is should ask that where on earth are you finding these companies? I've been in this space a long time and i am curious about your procedure on finding new companies to invest to.

As far as I know, startups could apply to Start Accellerator and present their ideas. If you talk about the fact that these projects are not recognizable in the crypto world, then it is understandable, because Starta is not limited to the crypto industry only - these are Eastern European projects that simply wanted to appear on the US market.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
xiangbobotadie

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 03:33:33 PM

Statement shows US $ 5.18 million in ICO investmentNow valued at 200 million US dollars, we have received 4 times the return on investmentThis return is very pleasant. Thanks to the team, thanks to Akresie
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 04:01:54 PM

Statement shows US $ 5.18 million in ICO investmentNow valued at 200 million US dollars, we have received 4 times the return on investmentThis return is very pleasant. Thanks to the team, thanks to Akresie

Let's hope that these calculations are based on the real results of these projects.
I am also curious how much of this calculation will be given to Start Accellerator for the next Buy backs?  Roll Eyes

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: