Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:27:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAIKAL - 5 STAR PRODUCT 1 STAR SERVICE - BAD BUSINESS PRACTISE  (Read 17080 times)
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:53:51 PM

Hey all,

I have been busting my balls since the first group buy to try and get this community stocked up with the gear they want (we all want more... lets face it)

to everyone who ordered quads and cubes...congratulations... I hope you get them soon and ROI ASAP.

to everyone else who had BTC and wanted to pay, however missed out.....I apologize......I am in the same boat.

I could not even place an order myself for any quads because of how shit their customer service is (BITTAWM DIDNT EVEN GET 1 QUAD)

These rats didn't even have the decency to respond to me after months of working together, only got an email to say "sorry out of stock" even though I have been on their case EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR MONTHS.

pretty fucking sickly really. I am locking all other threads and will be looking forward with working with new partners.

TOP TOP TOP TOP PROUCTS - A+++++++++
SHIT SHIT SHIT SERVICE: - F

at least they are delivering on product (so far) but I find it extremely unprofessional how they have been operating.

I would have loved to facilitate a quad group buy here but we all got forgotten about it seems

post your experiences with baikal:

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
cryptotore

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:32:52 PM

My experience:

19.04: First time I sent Baikal an e-mail. My account hadn't been activated, so I asked him on e-mail to order a Cube miner.
20.04: He told me I could order 1 Cube. I bought one.
21.04: It was shipped.
24.04: It was at my doorstep, have been mining ever since.

25.04: I saw the ad for Quad Cube on Baikal Lee facebook page. 22 min after the ad had been posted, I contacted him again and ordered 1 Quad Cube. I bought one.
xx.05: To be continued..  Tongue
Tai_Pan

Activity: 359
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:39:09 PM

My experience:

19.04: First time I sent Baikal an e-mail. My account hadn't been activated, so I asked him on e-mail to order a Cube miner.

25.04: I saw the ad for Quad Cube on Baikal Lee facebook page. 22 min after the ad had been posted, I contacted him again and ordered 1 Quad Cube. I bought one.

Where did you contacted them? Email, skype, facebook?
I am sending emails and skype messages for the last 6-7 weeks and nobody replies.

baskanx

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:44:32 PM

Amateur firm  Huh
VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 08:47:08 PM

Currently on my phone so it'll be a bit short.

Long story short they say out of stock then they say in stock then I say great id like to buy they say contact our Skype, one baikal Skype attempts to scam thousands of dollars from multiple users. Baikal does nothing to combat this.

Baikal says contact our skype for order, skype baikal says contact baikal@baikalminer.com to finalize.

I go through this ridiculous loop to order these miners and then, mind you this is the third time this has happened.

They say they're sold out no idea when new stock will be here.

What the fucking fuck, wasted hours of my time. It's a shame because they seem to have an awesome miner, seems like I'll never know.

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:57:03 PM

Currently on my phone so it'll be a bit short.

Long story short they say out of stock then they say in stock then I say great id like to buy they say contact our Skype, one baikal Skype attempts to scam thousands of dollars from multiple users. Baikal does nothing to combat this.

Baikal says contact our skype for order, skype baikal says contact baikal@baikalminer.com to finalize.

I go through this ridiculous loop to order these miners and then, mind you this is the third time this has happened.

They say they're sold out no idea when new stock will be here.

What the fucking fuck, wasted hours of my time. It's a shame because they seem to have an awesome miner, seems like I'll never know.

absolutely crazy they would not let me facilitate this for a SUPER SMOOTH TRANSACTION, I offered to pay them more if they could get a constant supply and regular communication but still nothing.....

beware of impersonators
drsub

Activity: 332

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 08:57:53 PM

Product is amazing.

Business skills = ZERO
Horrible customer service.

I'm a old customer myself, i owe at least ONE of every baikal product, Mini, Mini Quads, A900, Cube and was looking for the Quad Cube.
E-mailed them multiple times, spoke on skype they guaranteed me i would get one and i got NADA !
I'm with you bittawm, lets join forces and look for a good company that we can do business with.

Thanks.

bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:58:57 PM

My experience:

god knows why he didn't help me out. offered to buy upto 500 cubes or equivil in cubes (because I knew the community would easily raise this)

beware of impersonators
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:59:57 PM

Product is amazing.

Business skills = ZERO
Horrible customer service.

I'm a old customer myself, i owe at least ONE of every baikal product, Mini, Mini Quads, A900, Cube and was looking for the Quad Cube.
E-mailed them multiple times, spoke on skype they guaranteed me i would get one and i got NADA !
I'm with you bittawm, lets join forces and look for a good company that we can do business with.

Thanks.

top shit mate, thank you for your support.

beware of impersonators
charles2k

Activity: 326

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 09:06:30 PM

I can only agree with you.
In the past I bought from them quite good quantity, but I were not able to get any quad. Absolutely no communications, no answer as small childrens...
baskanx

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 09:21:06 PM

Wait for me

Can I learn CIP code
http://i.hizliresim.com/EgLpzB.jpg

Bitfury ASIC chip ? or Asic A4 chips ?

tankyou
TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:01:49 PM

Wait for me

Can I learn CIP code

tankyou

I believe these devices are actually FPGAs.  You wouldn't be able to go back and add multiple new alogs via firmware if they are actually ASIC chips.  Correct me if I'm wrong, people.
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:11:14 PM

Wait for me

Can I learn CIP code

tankyou

I believe these devices are actually FPGAs.  You wouldn't be able to go back and add multiple new alogs via firmware if they are actually ASIC chips.  Correct me if I'm wrong, people.

I believe you are correct TracerX.  This isn't your typical "ASIC" miner so you can't just grab bitfury or A4 chips and get the job done.
baskanx

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:25:06 PM

Wait for me

Can I learn CIP code

tankyou

FPGA Are you sure. It's easier to do this job

http://i.hizliresim.com/EgL6bz.jpg     9 cips? FPGA ?

Gunna01

Activity: 306

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:27:51 PM

My experience:

god knows why he didn't help me out. offered to buy upto 500 cubes or equivil in cubes (because I knew the community would easily raise this)

I believe they don't get shipments of 500 though, that's your assumption. I believe they get blocks of 100 and dont want it all going to 1 buyer. Also from a business point of view their stock moves at RRP just fine. Where is the advantage of selling all their stock to one person who could be a single miner at a reduced price?

Their name is out there now and I said in the group buy thread that no group buy would happen. They sell out in hours, they dont need help moving their stock.
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:52:42 PM

My experience:

I believe they don't get shipments of 500 though, that's your assumption. I believe they get blocks of 100 and dont want it all going to 1 buyer. Also from a business point of view their stock moves at RRP just fine. Where is the advantage of selling all their stock to one person who could be a single miner at a reduced price?

Their name is out there now and I said in the group buy thread that no group buy would happen. They sell out in hours, they dont need help moving their stock.

this time there wasn't a limit on quantity ?? seems like the sold to few people.

I didnt offer to buy them all for me I offered to buy them all for the community and send them a spreadsheet with order details shipped direct. I offered to OVER PAY (not under pay) just to get a constant supply for us.

it would have been way smoother. just a bit of transparency is all we are after.

beware of impersonators
ATCkit

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 11:51:43 PM

....and here I thought​ it was only me they wouldn't take money from when I wanted to order. Several emails and hours of work resulted in me getting 5 minis between Sept and March. Guess I won't be whining under my breath anymore. I should count myself lucky.
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 11:59:17 PM

Well the good news is I found a place you can buy baikal mini miners.  https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2016-explosion-models-X11-Baikal-Mini-Miner-Spec-BAIKAL-X11-150MH-s-algorithm-DASH-Minerals-Low/32668800138.html

The bad news is that it cost $108,566.85

Starkz

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:18:15 AM

There are other sellers on aliexpress with more reasonable prices. Is aliexpress a good place to turn to for miners?

not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:23:04 AM

There are other sellers on aliexpress with more reasonable prices. Is aliexpress a good place to turn to for miners?

Personally I think they are all overpriced on there but I believe it is relatively safe to purchase there.  They use an escrow system so you release the funds to the seller after you are satisfied with the item.  I have never personally had to dispute a purchase on aliexpress but I have seen people post around here who did and they did get their money back when they asked for it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: