Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:54:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAIKAL - 5 STAR PRODUCT 1 STAR SERVICE - BAD BUSINESS PRACTISE  (Read 17086 times)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:37:57 AM

Their skype is off also i cant find it on facebook anymore. Something happen?

occasionally they reply on skype..about 50/50 when you ask, if you get a reply or not, other than that it seems nada

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
triplef

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:27:33 PM

#1 how to explain Facebook disappearing, website cloning, and weird sky shit... greed or finance issues...

why.. they probably were a few to join to dev the Baikal

they got the first batch of cash in ... they argued.. one left the gang, hijacked domain name..

then he tried to leverage others to get his share, didnt.. so he redirected email and cloned a backup version of website, hence the disparities of the site when it came up..

the others complained at facebook and they only got the account closed as a result..

result is .. who to trust in this ? it seems as they are split up in 2 gangs, one with public facing site, and one with skype access.. none have stock,

the guy that left with website and emails is surely to scam all of you to get is capital back from the baikal ventures, and the skype crew probably will drop this and rename the baikal and come back on another name.

not only is comms really really shitty but the whole product is flaky at best, i got a 150 and rma'd on the spot, looking at the code base i understand why.

so i guess we need to move along, or raize 500,000k to 1 mill and build our own miners..

triplef

Activity: 338

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:35:37 PM

https://www.gofundme.com/bitcoin-miner-development-group

Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:40:41 PM

#1 how to explain Facebook disappearing, website cloning, and weird sky shit... greed or finance issues...

they got the first batch of cash in ... they argued.. one left the gang, hijacked domain name..

then he tried to leverage others to get his share, didnt.. so he redirected email and cloned a backup version of website, hence the disparities of the site when it came up..

the others complained at facebook and they only got the account closed as a result..

result is .. who to trust in this ? it seems as they are split up in 2 gangs, one with public facing site, and one with skype access.. none have stock,

the guy that left with website and emails is surely to scam all of you to get is capital back from the baikal ventures, and the skype crew probably will drop this and rename the baikal and come back on another name.

not only is comms really really shitty but the whole product is flaky at best, i got a 150 and rma'd on the spot, looking at the code base i understand why.

so i guess we need to move along, or raize 500,000k to 1 mill and build our own miners..

I guess I am a little confused.  The web site seems to be working.  FB page is still there.  The info still appears to be correct on the web page.  So I am not sure why the uncertainty about Baikal.  The problems that have popped up have been due to scammers that setup "similar" sites, email addresses, and skype handles.  The same is true for Bitmain there are scammers all over the place.  So just double/triple check your URL, email, or skype handle you are trying to communicate with.  The fact that we don't get responses from Baikal other than to be redirected to the FB page is just a lack of communication on Baikal's part.  

If you have an outstanding order with Baikal that they have not shipped then keep pinging them until they respond.  So far they appear to resolve any unfinished business if you can finally reach a person there.  

The only real question I have at the moment is in regards to Baikal's plans to release more miners.  And do they have any plans to counter the iBelink miner that is rumored to be coming.  Those are the things I would like to know.  Baikal may be slow to respond and not able to handle the demand for their miners, but I have yet to see them do anything to scam this community.  
Tai_Pan

Activity: 359
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:06:43 PM

I guess I am a little confused.  The web site seems to be working.  FB page is still there.  The info still appears to be correct on the web page.  So I am not sure why the uncertainty about Baikal.  The problems that have popped up have been due to scammers that setup "similar" sites, email addresses, and skype handles.  The same is true for Bitmain there are scammers all over the place.  So just double/triple check your URL, email, or skype handle you are trying to communicate with.  The fact that we don't get responses from Baikal other than to be redirected to the FB page is just a lack of communication on Baikal's part.  

If you have an outstanding order with Baikal that they have not shipped then keep pinging them until they respond.  So far they appear to resolve any unfinished business if you can finally reach a person there.  

The only real question I have at the moment is in regards to Baikal's plans to release more miners.  And do they have any plans to counter the iBelink miner that is rumored to be coming.  Those are the things I would like to know.  Baikal may be slow to respond and not able to handle the demand for their miners, but I have yet to see them do anything to scam this community.  

What fb page do you have?

Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:28:16 PM

I have Baikal Miner @baikalmining on FB.  There is a second one listed, but it is clear it is a scam they are selling product and redirecting you to another site that has been reported here as a scam site.  So if you see product listed for sale on the FB page you are on the WRONG FB page.
Tai_Pan

Activity: 359

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:37:02 PM

I have Baikal Miner @baikalmining on FB.  There is a second one listed, but it is clear it is a scam they are selling product and redirecting you to another site that has been reported here as a scam site.  So if you see product listed for sale on the FB page you are on the WRONG FB page.

Well I do have the original skype from the times the company has just started.And they said that their facebook page was the one called baikal lee.
After that dissapeared they said their fb is under construction and rearrangement so i would be carefull if I were you to whom you are talking to.
Just a friendly warning

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 03:07:01 AM

always always ALWAYS ...

always put down the EXACT url of the profile you are referring to ...

placing the name @baikalmining for a search is useless ...

this is the issue with almost EVERYONE here that quotes pages and websites and skype profiles ...

so please guys and gals - ALWAYS put here the EXACT addresses and profile id ... that way - NO ONE gets confused ...

tanx ...

#crysx

maleemk

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:45:12 AM

From the look of it Baikal is opening for the order soon.
My reason is out of nowhere they replied over skype with following massage.

Hi,  please be more patience, we will update it toour website once miner is ready. Smiley

░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░
░░░░░░░░▀██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀
░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Gunna01

Activity: 306

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:00:06 AM

From the look of it Baikal is opening for the order soon.
My reason is out of nowhere they replied over skype with following massage.

Hi,  please be more patience, we will update it toour website once miner is ready. Smiley

I ask them every Monday and I have gotten that response for the last 3 weeks.
AriesIV10
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1006

Mine for a Bit

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 10:19:10 AM

I would really like to get into this market; but until there is another manufacturer, I do not believe that there is a feasible way to expand this arena.

BTC Address (Donations):  3LepZAju88ZRuNVD4cS6Xv5hKyKrjvirkB     Website:  www.MintMining.com
Email: Mining@MintMining.com      Power Supplies: https://bit.ly/2TtvdOR
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:36:57 PM

I would really like to get into this market; but until there is another manufacturer, I do not believe that there is a feasible way to expand this arena.

i'm registered on baikalminers since months...
but never, i was able to buy a miners, no MINI, no CUBE no QUAD.
they are very approssimative...
hope they will fix it soon

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
bigassboy

Activity: 373
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:05:46 PM

i'm registered on baikalminers since months...
but never, i was able to buy a miners, no MINI, no CUBE no QUAD.
they are very approssimative...
hope they will fix it soon

You need to check on their website every now and then and when you see its available, don't delay and straight make the purchase. That's what I did and so far owned a few cubes and eyeing for more.
couture

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:27:54 PM

i think baikal might have shut up shop for now
potentially so they can work on the next generation of X11 miners

unless anyone has any secret news or leaked info of a batch 3.0 cube release?

(i had two cubes in my cart on batch 1.0, couldnt get BTC in time, then had delayed notification of batch 1.5 release so didnt get any then, and finally got some ordered at batch 2.0 release)

GMPoison

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:39:34 PM

i think baikal might have shut up shop for now
potentially so they can work on the next generation of X11 miners

unless anyone has any secret news or leaked info of a batch 3.0 cube release?

(i had two cubes in my cart on batch 1.0, couldnt get BTC in time, then had delayed notification of batch 1.5 release so didnt get any then, and finally got some ordered at batch 2.0 release)

They haven't "shut up shop" more than they do every time they release a new batch. It will take some time for the next generation/batch to come out, but with all of the money they make by mining with them then selling them and being sold out within 24 hours, there's no way they will stop producing them now.
wolf_miner
Legendary

Activity: 1018
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:26:51 AM

Hi, are there any news from BAIKAL on the launch of new batch of CUBE / Giant or new miners?

Ceers W_M
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:42:27 AM

Hi, are there any news from BAIKAL on the launch of new batch of CUBE / Giant or new miners?

Ceers W_M

er nope..an they likely will NOT be an annoucement...or there never has been on their web site before a sale I've ever seen....they just put them up for sale....like a crypto machine 'snipe hunt' ..catch all catch can....

fun folk....they like to just toss them out there on an unworkable web site and even if you are told all is well on your order

the chances are 50/50 you will get it. They also like to say on one auction you had 2 hrs to pay from their email...that was fun being

in USA an all and asleep at 3am.....poof and its gone

So anyway out of 3 tries to get equip when offered....was told I had equip all 3 times....only got it 1 time..the rest I got follow up
message they were mistaken or the good old 3am window was missed

fun times, baikal has a unique way of selling stuff......

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
GMPoison

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:19:56 PM

Ceers W_M

er nope..an they likely will NOT be an annoucement...or there never has been on their web site before a sale I've ever seen....they just put them up for sale....like a crypto machine 'snipe hunt' ..catch all catch can....

fun folk....they like to just toss them out there on an unworkable web site and even if you are told all is well on your order

the chances are 50/50 you will get it. They also like to say on one auction you had 2 hrs to pay from their email...that was fun being

So anyway out of 3 tries to get equip when offered....was told I had equip all 3 times....only got it 1 time..the rest I got follow up

I've got something like this setup so when their quad cube goes back in stock even at 3 am I can spring into action to purchase lol. I Just hope they don't create a new webpage for when a new batch is released, and they just update the old one to say it's in stock. Do you know for sure what they do?

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/alertbox/
TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:15:43 PM

Ceers W_M

I've got something like this setup so when their quad cube goes back in stock even at 3 am I can spring into action to purchase lol. I Just hope they don't create a new webpage for when a new batch is released, and they just update the old one to say it's in stock. Do you know for sure what they do?

They have updated their website frequently, almost as often as they release batches.
GMPoison

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:51:25 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2017, 07:45:04 PM by GMPoison

Ceers W_M

They have updated their website frequently, almost as often as they release batches.

If they don't release another batch in the next month or two I'm just going to buy Antminers and eat the potential profits because I don't want to wait much longer lol. It's going to suck because going with Antminers means more electricity, paying for rent for a warehouse, and less profits, but if Baikal doesn't release another batch by the end of summer, I'm not waiting around. Either way I'll be making a lot by mining. Either that or I'll probably go with the Antminer Litecoin machines which are twice as profitable as even Baikals.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: