Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:33:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAIKAL - 5 STAR PRODUCT 1 STAR SERVICE - BAD BUSINESS PRACTISE  (Read 17080 times)
TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:07:40 PM

The iBelink is slated to start shipping the end of July.  But as with all new miners they rarely if ever make the date.  So you are likely looking at August/September time frame.  And it is quite possible early batches may have their share of firmware and hardware issues as they will push hard to get these out as quickly as they can.  If they deliver what they have stated so far it will be dramatically more efficient than the current Baikal miner. 

So Baikal will have to update their existing miner if they hope to remain competitive. 

Will the iBelink only run X11?  Even if it's more efficient (and the wattage on the Baikal is amazing) I would still want the multi-alog devices from Baikal.
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:46:17 PM

The iBelink is slated to start shipping the end of July.  But as with all new miners they rarely if ever make the date.  So you are likely looking at August/September time frame.  And it is quite possible early batches may have their share of firmware and hardware issues as they will push hard to get these out as quickly as they can.  If they deliver what they have stated so far it will be dramatically more efficient than the current Baikal miner. 

So Baikal will have to update their existing miner if they hope to remain competitive. 

Will the iBelink only run X11?  Even if it's more efficient (and the wattage on the Baikal is amazing) I would still want the multi-alog devices from Baikal.

That is what we have heard so far is that it is an X11 miner.  Nothing about other algo support.
buggy166

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 08:13:46 PM

even if it runs only X11, the same old adage applies. Never put all your eggs into 1 basket.

The much MUCH bigger problem with all miners isnt that they can mine only 1 thing. The major issue is you can't find them anywhere to buy. That should be your primary concern. (or relief if you already own a farm)

TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:53:31 PM

even if it runs only X11, the same old adage applies. Never put all your eggs into 1 basket.

The much MUCH bigger problem with all miners isnt that they can mine only 1 thing. The major issue is you can't find them anywhere to buy. That should be your primary concern. (or relief if you already own a farm)

Diversification is important, I agree.  Is there more information on the iBelink device?
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:42:45 AM

our collective sold dozens to the community of the 11ghs x11 miners after baikal stopped communicating

we will be releasing batch 2 soon, pm me if you want to be on the waiting list

cheers

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
Longsnowsm

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:46:06 PM

I heard that Daulminer will we releasing some info over the coming weeks about the iBelink.  You might do well to NOT plunk down your money here on this forum with certain "group buy" activities until we hear what the company has to say and we get an idea of pricing and availability. 

The Dualminer has never been known for offering attractive price to performance in the past so I am not overly optimistic that it is going to be some fantastic price point, but since we see seriously high prices here on this forum for these units it cannot hurt to see what the company will be selling them for before sinking $9k or more into one here.

baskanx

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:47:03 PM

Baikal what time the sale will be opened for ?
Longsnowsm

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 11:21:19 PM

Where did you hear Baikal will have anything to sell?  At this point in time I don't think any of us have heard anything about more miners coming available.  But it should would be a welcomed development. 
baskanx

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:00:07 PM

Where did you hear Baikal will have anything to sell?  At this point in time I don't think any of us have heard anything about more miners coming available.  But it should would be a welcomed development. 

I do not know  Just hope.  Why is not selling
charles2k

Activity: 326

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:05:41 PM

Today they replied me, that no news about availibility...

bittawm (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:33:22 PM

pathetic company

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
Longsnowsm

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:42:03 PM

Small company that just can't meet the demand.  I am surprised Bitmain doesn't buy them out and hire their engineers because they clearly have the most advanced product in this space.  I hope that doesn't happen for a lot of reasons, but it wouldn't surprise me if it did.

TomPlatz

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:36:16 AM

pathetic company
If X11 returns drop I am sure Baikal will suddenly have stock to sell.

Of course if they do I think they would discover less enthusiasm overall
wolf_miner
Legendary

Activity: 1018
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:33:22 PM

Hi, are there any news from BAIKAL on the launch of new batch of CUBE / QUAD / Giant or new miners?

Ceers W_M
Longsnowsm

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:33:29 AM

Hi, are there any news from BAIKAL on the launch of new batch of CUBE / QUAD / Giant or new miners?

Ceers W_M

Unfortunately no news.  Probably best to follow them on Facebook and to periodically hit their web page if you want updates.  I don't get the impression they are really out here on the forum much and it is hard to reach them via email or Skype.  That is probably the best shot you have to know what is going on.

orisman

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:05:30 AM

Got reply today:

"I hope it will be soon since we are out of stock for a very long time"

"sorry, no date. pelase be more patience"

Hope you guys has better news
Longsnowsm

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:24:58 PM

We just heard that they are talking about a 2gh miner, but an insane price tag of 7k on it.  Sadly if this is true I think Baikal will have to go back to just mining their own gear.  With iBelink 11g coming this 2gh unit at that price tag doesn't stand a chance.

This is bad news for Baikal if true.
kodokbuduk

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:27:09 PM

Any news about ibelink?
Longsnowsm

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:17:39 PM

Last word I heard about the iBelink is that they will be updating their web site with the new miner info, but no time frame, they just say watch their web site for more info. 

Sadly brace yourself for sticker shock.  Baikal got into the shroons and are thinking they are going to sell 2gh miners for 7k each... I can only imagine what iBelink will be asking for these things.  At this point I am not holding my breath for either one at those price points. 
maleemk

Activity: 304

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:06:32 PM

HERE IS THE EMAIL I HAVE RECEIVED FROM OFFICIAL BAIKAL MINER EMAIL AFTER MY SKYPE CONVERSATION WITH THEM. (YES ITS A LEGIT EMAIL AND SKYPE ACCOUNT AS I HAVE BOUGHT WITH THEM SEVERAL MINER WITH SAME SKYPE AND EMAIL, NOTE THAT I WAS ASKING FOR 10 OF THESE GIANTS).

Hi,

Further the conversation on Skype.

Total cost would be:
Miner+shipping=70000+543=70543usd

Ship to:
Aleem Khan
--------------------------
Phone:------------------

Bank info for receiving payment please find from attached file.

After you done the transfer, kindly provide me the payment voucher and your passport, if paid from company bank account, please provide the copy of your business license.

best regards.
Baikal miner

Our cutting-edge technology creates a brighter future for you!
Web: www.baikalminer.com 丨 Skype: baikalminer
Email:baikal@baikalminer.com   丨 Facebook: @baikalminer.offical

░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░
░░░░░░░░▀██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█