Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:18:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAIKAL - 5 STAR PRODUCT 1 STAR SERVICE - BAD BUSINESS PRACTISE  (Read 17080 times)
drsub

Activity: 332
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 11:52:40 PM

Dash hashrate already double ... Shocked Shocked

Currently 13.30 Th/s

July 5th was 6.20 Th/s

And the baikals and ibelinks are not even out. Get ready people, Thank God i already got my ROI on all of my 8 baikals.
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:24:23 AM

At this point I would be very careful about spending any sizeable chunk on an x11 miner.  Baikal has a new miner, PinIdea has a new miner, and iBelink supposedly has a monster right around the corner.  There is almost no info on how many of each of these miners there are or how quickly new ones will be coming out.  Hashrate could go really high very soon.
kodokbuduk

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:38:25 AM

At this point I would be very careful about spending any sizeable chunk on an x11 miner.  Baikal has a new miner, PinIdea has a new miner, and iBelink supposedly has a monster right around the corner.  There is almost no info on how many of each of these miners there are or how quickly new ones will be coming out.  Hashrate could go really high very soon.

pinidea has new miner? what model?
shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:07:00 AM

pinidea has new miner? what model?

Pinidea drx 1200mh

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:54:02 AM

I hope they offer the 300mh cubes too. I'd rather have 10 cubes at 3,000 mh and pay more than all my eggs in 1 basket with ONE unit, in case something goes bad.

I mean, what do they have a 90 day warranty. Just saying a 300mh cube blows you still have 90% of your equip yet to mine with.

Just a thought

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
bclcjunkie

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:49:13 PM

lucky for you but not so lucky for idiots who bought them recently. once ibelink starts shipping those poor souls be spreading butt cheeks for sure. it's payback time.

Currently 13.30 Th/s

July 5th was 6.20 Th/s

And the baikals and ibelinks are not even out. Get ready people, Thank God i already got my ROI on all of my 8 baikals.
VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 12:45:47 PM

I hope they offer the 300mh cubes too. I'd rather have 10 cubes at 3,000 mh and pay more than all my eggs in 1 basket with ONE unit, in case something goes bad.

I mean, what do they have a 90 day warranty. Just saying a 300mh cube blows you still have 90% of your equip yet to mine with.

Just a thought

Completely agree with that thought process, their new 2k mh/s miner stresses me out lol when you compare them in that regard!

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:21:42 PM

lucky for you but not so lucky for idiots who bought them recently. once ibelink starts shipping those poor souls be spreading butt cheeks for sure. it's payback time.

Currently 13.30 Th/s

July 5th was 6.20 Th/s

I see the future.......

with massive X11 coin difficulty increase....a massive surge of baikal products to

x13 and x15 coin!!!! (damn, no one else has my soothsayer skills ..proof!!!) Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
SplinterZalinsk

Activity: 227

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:47:24 PM

HERE IS THE EMAIL I HAVE RECEIVED FROM OFFICIAL BAIKAL MINER EMAIL AFTER MY SKYPE CONVERSATION WITH THEM. (YES ITS A LEGIT EMAIL AND SKYPE ACCOUNT AS I HAVE BOUGHT WITH THEM SEVERAL MINER WITH SAME SKYPE AND EMAIL, NOTE THAT I WAS ASKING FOR 10 OF THESE GIANTS).

Hi,

Further the conversation on Skype.

Total cost would be:
Miner+shipping=70000+543=70543usd

Ship to:
Aleem Khan
--------------------------
Phone:------------------

Bank info for receiving payment please find from attached file.

After you done the transfer, kindly provide me the payment voucher and your passport, if paid from company bank account, please provide the copy of your business license.

best regards.
Baikal miner

$7000/unit??? OMG... This is a joke
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 05:02:13 PM

Now when the Antminer D3 comes out in September, Baikal really has to come down with prices  Roll Eyes

SplinterZalinsk

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:27:42 PM

Now when the Antminer D3 comes out in September, Baikal really has to come down with prices  Roll Eyes

Man... Antminer D3 has 15000MH/s vs. Baikal New Giant 2000MH/s!!! And D3 Costs less than half of Baikal New Giant... WTF Huh
Imagine who just bought the new giant paying that fortune for each one Lips sealed
dasgardo87

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:05:40 PM

HERE IS THE EMAIL I HAVE RECEIVED FROM OFFICIAL BAIKAL MINER EMAIL AFTER MY SKYPE CONVERSATION WITH THEM. (YES ITS A LEGIT EMAIL AND SKYPE ACCOUNT AS I HAVE BOUGHT WITH THEM SEVERAL MINER WITH SAME SKYPE AND EMAIL, NOTE THAT I WAS ASKING FOR 10 OF THESE GIANTS).

Hi,

Total cost would be:

Ship to:
Aleem Khan

After you done the transfer, kindly provide me the payment voucher and your passport, if paid from company bank account, please provide the copy of your business license.

best regards.
Baikal miner

Haha with the new bitmain miner it will be 1 Star product 1 star service  Wink
SplinterZalinsk

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:13:10 PM

Hi,

Total cost would be:

Ship to:
Aleem Khan

best regards.
Baikal miner

Haha with the new bitmain miner it will be 1 Star product 1 star service  Wink

Let's see... Baikal New Giant 2GH/s ($7000) vs. Bitmain D3 15GH/s ($2699) Roll Eyes
maleemk

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:53:22 AM

Hi,

Total cost would be:

Ship to:
Aleem Khan

best regards.
Baikal miner

Haha with the new bitmain miner it will be 1 Star product 1 star service  Wink
Nope 0 star product with 0 star service.

░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░
░░░░░░░░▀██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀
░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

SplinterZalinsk

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:33:54 AM

Hi,

Total cost would be:

Ship to:
Aleem Khan

best regards.
Baikal miner

I'd rather 1000x to deal with Bitmain in any situation... Deal with Baikal can be a real nightmare
dasgardo87

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:45:01 AM

Hi,

Total cost would be:

Ship to:
Aleem Khan

best regards.
Baikal miner

I'd rather 1000x to deal with Bitmain in any situation... Deal with Baikal can be a real nightmare

i always think that baikal are too greedy when sell their miner, but now there are more competition on market, and as always more competition more good for consumer

and consumer deserve more fair price, better service and better product  Cool
Gunna01

Activity: 306
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:21:17 AM

Hi,

Total cost would be:

Ship to:
Aleem Khan

best regards.
Baikal miner

i always think that baikal are too greedy when sell their miner, but now there are more competition on market, and as always more competition more good for consumer

and consumer deserve more fair price, better service and better product  Cool

If you look at the screenshot for the Baikal it is actually 2 miner boards controlled by one user interface. I think all they have done is add a 150mh(a Baikal mini) chip to an existing board giving them around 1050mh then thrown 2 of those boards into a case, hey presto here is 2000mh/s that will actually get closer to 2100
shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:30:12 AM

Hi,

Total cost would be:

Ship to:
Aleem Khan

best regards.
Baikal miner

Let's see... Baikal New Giant 2GH/s ($7000) vs. Bitmain D3 15GH/s ($2699) Roll Eyes

No wonder why the new giants never advertised their price online, their advertised prices shouldn't be 7k now, and ibelinks arent selling out.

kodokbuduk

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:34:01 AM

Hi,

Total cost would be:

Ship to:
Aleem Khan

best regards.
Baikal miner

No wonder why the new giants never advertised their price online, their advertised prices shouldn't be 7k now, and ibelinks arent selling out.

May be they knew something this is going to be happened ie Antminer D3. Baikal now is offering free shipping LOL...
allnewbie

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:20:56 AM

I got my Giantplus yesterday! costly but still fell exciting Smiley i missed last cube purcahsed, and it is so many unpredictable thing in sepetmber, so I don't want to wait anymore. just ordered one.

Sepetmber X11 will be a rocket, don't expect earning by X11 at that time, I will now mining dash, then will go for quark or other profitable algorithms, profit good as well. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: