Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:09:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAIKAL - 5 STAR PRODUCT 1 STAR SERVICE - BAD BUSINESS PRACTISE  (Read 17070 times)
shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:37:52 AM

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:00:24 AM

Last I heard the catch is ..you have to order 100 units. (thou that may have been d/c).

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
kodokbuduk

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:09:20 AM

Last I heard the catch is ..you have to order 100 units. (thou that may have been d/c).

Group buy?
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:20:44 AM

Group buy?

Not sure if it applies anymore..certainly is not on this Ad I posted above.

I sent them an email. IF like any other ASIC maker I've sent emails too....unlikely to get a reply in less than a week (if at all)

need more info

Important stuff is missing like PRICE and warranty

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:33:25 AM

Warranty is 6 months

Yan Kaplan

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:01:59 AM

I have contacted them about any details. For now, Pre-order is in progress but Buy button is not clickable. Maybe sold out all in a short period.
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:57:20 AM

I don't see the price listed on Baikal's site for the Giant+.  Maybe they are embarrassed to post it now, as they should be.  2gh for 7k! LOL  There needs to be a dramatic, massive price reduction if they want to sell Giant+ miners.

ddd12md

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:43:01 AM

I don't see the price listed on Baikal's site for the Giant+.  Maybe they are embarrassed to post it now, as they should be.  2gh for 7k! LOL  There needs to be a dramatic, massive price reduction if they want to sell Giant+ miners.

Price is 4k for 2 GH)
knightbit

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:01:53 PM

hi guys

Indeed Baikal is a scam when i order my 2nd miner on 27 aug true skype baikalminer as per instruction on their website.the whole chat history from me  is being deleted by them and they send me an email saying that the skype baikalminer is not theirs. and my order is invalid.how can they say that?

1 am really confuse and clearly this company is not professional and are trying to scam miners that buy direct from them

i wrote an email to support but not being entertain.

if you guys have same similar issue please comment and reply
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:19:37 PM

hi guys

Indeed Baikal is a scam when i order my 2nd miner on 27 aug true skype baikalminer as per instruction on their website.the whole chat history from me  is being deleted by them and they send me an email saying that the skype baikalminer is not theirs. and my order is invalid.how can they say that?

1 am really confuse and clearly this company is not professional and are trying to scam miners that buy direct from them

you sure you have the right skype?

there are probaly 10 fake skype accounts to the one true baikal skype account

as to if it is just an invalid order

yeah that happened to me on 300 mh baikal cube orders...all was well on 3 emails and talking to skype for 3 days

then they said oops.they messed up and made the order invalid

of course I had not paid anything yet..but pissed me off in that I had 3 emails and 2 skype msgs copied ..that all was well as I added units

they just don't give a damn...and imho they are probably out of consumer sales...anything they make from now on they will keep and mine imho

ddd12md

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:27:41 AM

hi guys

What was the price they offered you for Baikal 2000 MH/s? Last time I've asked them price was 3000$ for one unit or 2700 if order 5 and more
lunswor

Activity: 159

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 10:46:01 AM

Those Baikal looks interesting, i was thinking about gettin a D3 but i don't think they do X13 and other algos like this ASIC.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
allnewbie

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:22:20 PM

I got this message from baikal "I am sorry to inform you there is no many miner left, we are checking stock now. please be more patience'.
miner sold out?
TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:13:01 PM

I got this message from baikal "I am sorry to inform you there is no many miner left, we are checking stock now. please be more patience'.
miner sold out?

Sounds like it.  It may be months before they have more in stock.
teknomen

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:33:06 AM

what do you suggest buy x11 miners or scrypt miners for the next year and a stable profit i have free electricity
Lumining

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:47:35 AM

what do you suggest buy x11 miners or scrypt miners for the next year and a stable profit i have free electricity

When you can get your hands one some D3 miners, you can use these for X11. There's no other machine on the market that has the same price to hashrate ratio than the Antminer D3.
Unfortunately, it can only mine X11 and therefore, you're pretty limited.
On the other handside, you could buy a Baikalminer which support multiple algorithms. It supports X11, X13, X14, X15, Quark and Qubit, so you have a lot more choices where you can switch to in case the difficulty for one algorithm rises exponentially.
You can mine Quark and Qubit and receive about 5$ a day, or you can mine OnionCoin on X13. Someone reported that they mined 4 Onions in 24h and the coin was worth about 5$ some days ago.

I would only buy Antminer L3+ for mining scrypt, but only if you can get your hands on some cheap ones. I see many offers over 2000$ which are alittle unrealistic I think. Litecoin may rise a lot in the future, but a mining revenue of about 700$ per month is not enough to spend more than 2000$ I think.
Maybe it's worth waiting for the Antminer L4, but currently we can only dream about this one, it has not been released yet.

To answer your question in some short words: As long as your electricity is free, mine with everything you can get your hands on! Everything except old Pc's with one GPU Grin

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
teknomen

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:38:34 PM

When you can get your hands one some D3 miners, you can use these for X11. There's no other machine on the market that has the same price to hashrate ratio than the Antminer D3.
Unfortunately, it can only mine X11 and therefore, you're pretty limited.
On the other handside, you could buy a Baikalminer which support multiple algorithms. It supports X11, X13, X14, X15, Quark and Qubit, so you have a lot more choices where you can switch to in case the difficulty for one algorithm rises exponentially.
You can mine Quark and Qubit and receive about 5$ a day, or you can mine OnionCoin on X13. Someone reported that they mined 4 Onions in 24h and the coin was worth about 5$ some days ago.

I would only buy Antminer L3+ for mining scrypt, but only if you can get your hands on some cheap ones. I see many offers over 2000$ which are alittle unrealistic I think. Litecoin may rise a lot in the future, but a mining revenue of about 700$ per month is not enough to spend more than 2000$ I think.
Maybe it's worth waiting for the Antminer L4, but currently we can only dream about this one, it has not been released yet.

To answer your question in some short words: As long as your electricity is free, mine with everything you can get your hands on! Everything except old Pc's with one GPU Grin

Thank you for your help i have about 8000usd and i want to invest in mining i'm new to mining world i like the baikal Giant+ 900M with 2000 mh/s but it worth 4000usd it's expensive than it's real price but i can't get one under that price now
with this new equipment coming to the market ( INNOSILICON A5 and D3 ) i afraid from difficulty increasing
in the other hand i want to buy the the A4 Dominator 280 Mh/s with 3000 usd i can't get at this time the L3+ it's sold out in 20 min
what do you think
sry for my bad english
TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:09:08 PM

If you have free power then get your hands on as many D3's and L3+'s as possible. eastshore.xyz has some available. I have heard good things about them. And build yourself a couple gpu rigs while your at it.
tunth

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:38:40 PM

Can anyone who has an working baikal cube 300mhs, send me a foto of the mainbord?

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:28:46 AM

Can anyone who has an working baikal cube 300mhs, send me a foto of the mainbord?

closest I can find...only this Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: