Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:33:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017  (Read 198659 times)
rltim555

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:00:53 AM

And no shit! Nothing less than a refund is a viable solution otherwise this is a major ponzi scheme from the scratch that's being smoothly played by them!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rltim555

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:02:44 AM

what is coindash dev with the hackers doing? already called fpi? what are they saying. oh wait we dont search the hackers because its someone in the team  Roll Eyes
I bet he is smoking bong with the stash of money he just looted!
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:03:23 AM

JUST WANT TO SAY

S.Naka

Activity: 183

HUDI

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:06:17 AM

Where fuck is m++? Or ram? They are desaparesido?

I LOVE ETH, MORE THEN BCC HAHAHAH!
rltim555

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:06:40 AM

SmokeJoe

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:07:38 AM

I totally agree with the below statement. If you have time to read only one post here, you should definitely read that one.

To summarize

1. There are two groups of people here. One is people who invested in the white contract (through white list, because they were selected from the community, or because the got the ICO address from someone else). Second group is people who got scammed (because they trusted the Slackbot and send on the wrong address or because they have used wrong address provided by hacker on the hacked webiste, without even checking if it is contract address and not wallet address).

2. Yes, devs had poor security of both Slack and website. But scammed people didn't even check when they are sending the funds.

3. Devs decided to be kind enough to send free tokens even to those people who were vistims of the scams (I understand only the website scam, not the Slack scam, but who knows). Also the people who sent the ETH to the right address might have an option to send their tokens back and get refunded (probably only some people will use this possibility, the rest will not).

Situation is really simple. This mess could be fixed in matter of hours. Scammed people would be grateful that despite they deserved nothing for their mistake of not checking where they are sengidn, they would be sending token anyway. And white list people who sent the coins to the right address would feel secure that if they want they can keep the coins or return them (preferably for a limited time). Devs can either destroy those coins or issue another round of sale, whichever they prefer. Everyone is happy, confidence in project rises. Of course some trolls are trying to make a chaos here. And devs for unknown reason are not communicating with the community instead of simply implement the above solution, which is the only fair and natural solution here. Let's hope they will fix this ASAP and we can move on to actual development of the project.

S.Naka

Activity: 183

HUDI

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:09:03 AM

I totally agree with the below statement. If you have time to read only one post here, you should definitely read that one.

To summarize

1. There are two groups of people here. One is people who invested in the white contract (through white list, because they were selected from the community, or because the got the ICO address from someone else). Second group is people who got scammed (because they trusted the Slackbot and send on the wrong address or because they have used wrong address provided by hacker on the hacked webiste, without even checking if it is contract address and not wallet address).

2. Yes, devs had poor security of both Slack and website. But scammed people didn't even check when they are sending the funds.

3. Devs decided to be kind enough to send free tokens even to those people who were vistims of the scams (I understand only the website scam, not the Slack scam, but who knows). Also the people who sent the ETH to the right address might have an option to send their tokens back and get refunded (probably only some people will use this possibility, the rest will not).

Situation is really simple. This mess could be fixed in matter of hours. Scammed people would be grateful that despite they deserved nothing for their mistake of not checking where they are sengidn, they would be sending token anyway. And white list people who sent the coins to the right address would feel secure that if they want they can keep the coins or return them (preferably for a limited time). Devs can either destroy those coins or issue another round of sale, whichever they prefer. Everyone is happy, confidence in project rises. Of course some trolls are trying to make a chaos here. And devs for unknown reason are not communicating with the community instead of simply implement the above solution, which is the only fair and natural solution here. Let's hope they will fix this ASAP and we can move on to actual development of the project.

I LOVE ETH, MORE THEN BCC HAHAHAH!
ox1337

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:11:56 AM

If you are looking for a similar project check Equitrader EQT.

Small ICO with low cap, active dev, lots of room to grow.

Anyway do you own due diligence, not saying coindash is a bad investment but this situation is a very serious security issue.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:12:32 AM

I recently heard that the ICO does not run according to plan. Where there is a group of hackers exploit a loophole that exists in the ico website and they took advantage of it, personally I say my sympathy to you and hopefully this can be a very valuable lesson for everyone that security is the most important thing. I really appreciate each and every decision taken by the developers, that they will still give CDT though indeed they should dare to take huge losses. but this is a far better step, because of all these problems will certainly provide a good impact in the future

Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:14:47 AM

What if all the whitelist investor want to have their money back? There gone your development fund. I'm not sure any sane investor still want to trust the team credibility after this situation. Issue another round of sale? Who's gonna buy it?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
rltim555

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:15:27 AM

If you are looking for a similar project check Equitrader EQT.

Small ICO with low cap, active dev, lots of room to grow.

Anyway do you own due diligence, not saying coindash is a bad investment but this situation is a very serious security issue.
There is a heated situation here and you want people to invest elsewhere?? I mean come on! Ffs what are u thinking? They already lost their cash! Are u a sponsor to the other ico?
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:16:22 AM

I recently heard that the ICO does not run according to plan. Where there is a group of hackers exploit a loophole that exists in the ico website and they took advantage of it, personally I say my sympathy to you and hopefully this can be a very valuable lesson for everyone that security is the most important thing. I really appreciate each and every decision taken by the developers, that they will still give CDT though indeed they should dare to take huge losses. but this is a far better step, because of all these problems will certainly provide a good impact in the future

you can have the best security the hack was planned and a inside job  Roll Eyes
rltim555

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:16:52 AM

What if all the whitelist investor want to have their money back? There gone your development fund. I'm not sure any sane investor still want to trust the team credibility after this situation. Issue another round of sale? Who's gonna buy it?
That's the case now it is!
All of them investors wants their ethers back regardless of whitelist or not!
GGALINff

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:16:59 AM

are these guys friends with the Synereo tream?  both are in Israel right?
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:18:19 AM

But the Team should provide detail information to the people who invested into. How can they give CDT coins to the investors without knowing to whom they send investments? How can team identify all the address to where people send their ETH.
rltim555

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:18:37 AM

Nope but they do link back to the getgemz Ponzi! That's for sure
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 11:19:57 AM

I have a feeling this is an inside job, I think the team need to check themselves first, more than $8 million at the current price.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
GGALINff

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:20:29 AM

yeah?  if true,  any reason besides greed to give them money?
rltim555

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:22:50 AM

I have a feeling this is an inside job, I think the team need to check themselves first, more than $8 million at the current price.
I think they are trying to fool the investors by acting as if there was a hacking scenario when in real they impersonate and talk as if they were hacked and are innocent as if! None of it never happened! They are just acting like amateurs and kinda like wanna play it as though all of these happened out of the blue! When in reality they sketched it from the getgo!
rltim555

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:25:06 AM

yeah?  if true,  any reason besides greed to give them money?
Well to think of it in a completely objective point of view this was all a big part of their heist! Afaik the getgemz was only a icing in the cake for their latest jackpot I don't know how but it kinda makes sense!
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: