Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:17:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017  (Read 198659 times)
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:38:09 PM

Guys, dont be stupid, its an internal hack , please think , ok , the website was hacked. but what about the spreadsheet ?  its a google sheet , stored on google drive, stored on google servers , so it have nothing to do with the Coindash website hack ... They have deleted the file, thats all , and that mean that it was not an external hack ... I mean, why the fuck would devs care about the spreadsheet and close file if they where really hacked from outside ??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malami

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:43:26 PM

There were two possible scenarios.

1. Everyone (white listers and those that got scammed) get the token that is worthless and only after many months might be worth a bit (but probably still below ICO price).

2. White list would get possibility of instant refund (which they might agree to or they might keep their tokens) that would instantly boost confidence in the project and make CDT valuable and priced above the ICO. Those who sent to the scammy address would get CDT that would be valued above the ICO. Everyone would profit and everyone would be happy.

Now, because people who were not on the white list didn't want second option because they do not understand how things work, everyone will be bag holder of worthless token. And everyone could profit if we pushed for first option. Congratulations to those who were scammed who took away the profit from everyone including themselves. You deserve it now. Congratulations to those who were not white listed and yet understood the other option was better to go with.[/size]
[/color]

I agree if they offered a refund to whitelisters they could restore confidence.

People should also not forget that although coindash are 100% to blame for the website hack people who send ETH to the fake address should have had a it more foresight to check that they were sending to a real contract address rather than just blindly FOMO into it.

They should meet both sides halfway by giving the scammed people their tokens and offering a refund to whitelisters, this is the best chance of preserving the token value

▬▬▬▬ Lendoit ▮ P2P Cross Border Lending ▮ Lendoit ▬▬▬▬
All You Need Is Loan ▰▰ Revolutionizing the Lending Industry
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[TGE on December 2017]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
crys191971

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:45:21 PM

Excuse ignorance, but what is the white list. About which address is it?
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:46:14 PM

Guys, dont be stupid, its an internal hack , please think , ok , the website was hacked. but what about the spreadsheet ?  its a google sheet , stored on google drive, stored on google servers , so it have nothing to do with the Coindash website hack ... They have deleted the file, thats all , and that mean that it was not an external hack ... I mean, why the fuck would devs care about the spreadsheet and close file if they where really hacked from outside ??

I sent hacker's address. I'm angry.
I have doubts that it was internal hack. But can't accuse them, because we don't know. Yes don't trust them but that's not enough.
Godly

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:49:20 PM

Refund those on the whitelist who do not want the tokens.  Burn half of the tokens from the refunds.  Use the other half as bonuses for everyone who participated in the ICO, both the real and fake address.  Build your empire, earn your keep.  Get this situation resolved asap and move on to developing. 

agree here!! it make sense!!! why is dev ignoring  Huh
Scaccomatt0
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

https://cryptoworld.io

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 07:50:48 PM

internal or not internal hack, this is a bad story for crypto and a really bad story for ICO/token sale. I hope everything will be fixed.

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
               ______
          __███████████████_      █████         █████          █████           █████
       _█████████████████████      █████         █████        █████           █████
     _███████¯¯¯     ¯¯██████       █████         █████      █████           █████
   _██████¯            ¯████¯        █████         █████    █████           █████
  ██████¯                             █████          ██████████            █████
 ██████                               █████          ██████████            █████
 █████                                 █████         ██████████            █████
█████                                  █████          ████████            █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████            █████    
█████                                   █████          ██████          █████    
 █████                                  █████          ██████          █████
 ██████                                 █████          ██████        █████
  ██████_                                █████         ██████        █████
   ¯██████_            _████_            █████        ████████       █████
     ¯███████___     __██████            █████      █████  █████     █████
       ¯█████████████████████             █████    █████    █████   █████
          ¯¯███████████████¯               ████████████      ███████████
               ¯¯¯¯¯¯                      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯         ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
|

FAUCET
ICO
ANDROID

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:51:59 PM

I have doubts that it was internal hack. But can't accuse them, because we don't know. Yes don't trust them but that's not enough.

i understant guy, i'm happy i didnt participate to this ICO , because i was on the coindash scam topic since early june...
Now you are depending on the team , they say they will give DCT token to people who where stolen... but the project is completely fucked up, who will trust them ?? Even if the show the proof that it was external hacking, who will trust guyz that dont even know how to secure a website ??
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:53:03 PM

so ico will go on normaly?also signature campaign?need an official annonce in short time...
chinapeople

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:53:20 PM

i understant guy, i'm happy i didnt participate to this ICO , because i was on the coindash scam topic since early june...
Now you are depending on the team , they say they will give DCT token to people who where stolen... but the project is completely fucked up, who will trust them ?? Even if the show the proof that it was external hacking, who will trust guyz that dont even know how to secure a website ??

No one said anything about DCT tokens? That is different topic. You are mixed up
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 08:14:20 PM

such a good ideea gone bad Sad

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
superbit

Activity: 763
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:18:26 PM

I just can't comprehend why they wouldn't give whitelist the option to send the CDT back for a refund and then open it back up to anyone that does want to go in.  It makes no sense unless it was planned from the start.  Seems like the easiest way to start trying to build some credibility back.

https://bitfinex.com/?refcode=UInJLQ5KpA <-- leveraged trading of BTCUSD, LTCUSD and LTCBTC (long and short) - 10% discount on fees for the first 30 days with the refcode
My feedback thread: Forum thread
raymonddaf

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:18:48 PM

There were two possible scenarios.

1. Everyone (white listers and those that got scammed) get the token that is worthless and only after many months might be worth a bit (but probably still below ICO price).

2. White list would get possibility of instant refund (which they might agree to or they might keep their tokens) that would instantly boost confidence in the project and make CDT valuable and priced above the ICO. Those who sent to the scammy address would get CDT that would be valued above the ICO. Everyone would profit and everyone would be happy.

Now, because people who were not on the white list didn't want second option because they do not understand how things work, everyone will be bag holder of worthless token. And everyone could profit if we pushed for first option. Congratulations to those who were scammed who took away the profit from everyone including themselves. You deserve it now. Congratulations to those who were not white listed and yet understood the other option was better to go with.[/size]
[/color]

I agree if they offered a refund to whitelisters they could restore confidence.

People should also not forget that although coindash are 100% to blame for the website hack people who send ETH to the fake address should have had a it more foresight to check that they were sending to a real contract address rather than just blindly FOMO into it.

They should meet both sides halfway by giving the scammed people their tokens and offering a refund to whitelisters, this is the best chance of preserving the token value

Option no2 - you really think doing this coin will open above ico price? - not a chance.  This option is being pushed by people on the whitelist.  Plus say 80% ask for refund then the team have little money to develop the project effectively making the Cdt distributed effectively worthless and the project dead. This simply will not happen.

You could look at this another way. Anyone on whitelist got their tokens already so keep them. Whitelisted contributors were the ones who helped the team along the way so surely they would be more likely to believe in the project and opt to keep their tokens.   coindash could give extra % of tokens that make up for the hack.  For those who sent to fake address refubd them their eth if they want it or give them tokens if they want that (plus extra tokens same as I've said above). This would depend on the % of people who wanted refund since the amount sent to fake address is more than the whitelisted amount. Everyone on whitelist will say no to this as it doesn't favour them.

Not trying to create an argument just pointing out that if given an option both fake address and whitelist contributors would want a refund.

Only 1 thing can and will happen, everyone will get cdt tokens (possibly a higher % than they were meant to get), this will allow the team to keep the eth and try and develop the project.  I really do not see any other viable option here to keep the project alive, and to be fair on both fake and whitelist contributors.

Yza_azY

Activity: 490

★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 08:22:22 PM

It's not fucking rocket science lol. let me get in the driving seat if you're incapable of sorting this out.

1) Get your shitty little community managers to be active in times like these. Social media, blogs, aswell as forums. Investors need reassurance, our questions answered, and quite frankly your community team need to do their work.

2) Set up a smart contract where whitelist participants send their CDT tokens to get their ETH back. After all, it's their ETH, so give them the option and provide it to the rightful owners. It's only fair in this sort of situation.

3) BURN all CDT tokens that have been refunded.

4) Minimise your dev fund, and provide extra bonuses to those who sent it to the fake address. With the extra bonus aswell as the burning of the tokens, this will help weight out the negatives and hopefully provide a stable, if not, profitable outcome for those holding CDT.

5) Fire your security team.

6) Stop being so greedy and listen to your community, without your investors you'd be nothing.

-- You want to re-gain trust? Stop holding innocent peoples ETH and do the bullet points listed and work from there.

SIMPLE.

QUOTE THIS IF YOU AGREE.

▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄███████████████▄▄
         ▄███████████████████████▄
       ▄██████████████████▀ ▀███████▄
     ▄██████████████████▀    ▄████████
    ██████████████████▀    ▄███████████▄
   ██████████████████    ▄██████████████
  ████████████████ ▀██▄   ▀██████████████
  ███████████████▄   ▀██▄   ▀████████████
 ▐████████████▀ ▀██▄   ▀██▄   ███████████▌
 ▐███████████▄    ▀██▄   ▀██▄████████████▌
 ▐█████████████▄    ▀██▄ ▄███████████████▌
  ▀██████████████▄    ▀██████████████████
   █████████████▀    ▄██████████████████
    ▀█████████▀    ▄███████████████████
      ███████▄   ▄███████████████████
        ███████▄███████████████████
          ▀▀████████████████████▀
               ▀███████████▀

ETHLend1
[ Slack ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ]
▬▬ [ Bounty ] [ Facebook ] ▬▬
[ DAPP Thread ] [ ICO Thread ]
SmokeJoe

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:23:12 PM

I just can't comprehend why they wouldn't give whitelist the option to send the CDT back for a refund and then open it back up to anyone that does want to go in.  It makes no sense unless it was planned from the start.  Seems like the easiest way to start trying to build some credibility back.

Because they are scammers as it was proven here.
Commie

Activity: 621
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:37:26 PM

Proven by who? Any links to read on the matter?

S.Naka

Activity: 183

HUDI

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:41:06 PM

Proven by who? Any links to read on the matter?

I proven u make account for say this shit.

Israel Police Information Center
Address: Public Complaints Unit, 91 Herzl Street, The Government Complex Building, Ramla 7243003
Email: tlunot@police.gov.il
Phone 100
Additional telephone number 08-9189436
Fax: 02-5898823
Telephone service: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

I LOVE ETH, MORE THEN BCC HAHAHAH!
c0in_junkie

Activity: 521
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:41:49 PM

I hate it... got scammed too....
This project is dead or? Who will believe in this now..
reebokasss

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:48:03 PM

They collected 39000eth from whitelist, eth will be 300$ soon so its 12mln like they wanted:D everything is fine:D to the moon:D 

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
SmokeJoe

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:48:25 PM

We got scammed by Coindash devs who refuse to buy back the worthless CDT token. If anyone has Reddit account share this on Ethtrader.
S.Naka

Activity: 183

HUDI

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:59:18 PM

refund the whitelist immediately!

I like that one below the most. Didn't know you can paint text like this on Bitcointalk.

Refund the whitelist immediately!

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1
+1
+1
+1

I LOVE ETH, MORE THEN BCC HAHAHAH!
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: