Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:29:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Age of Rust - Blockchain Adventure Game w/ RUSTBITS and GAME CARDS  (Read 60043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 10:37:40 PM

hi dev, can i ask if where to trade or exchange rustbits token? is it already listed on other exchange? please give me details. thanks,

Yes, as previously stated, just the dex for now. If another decentralized exchange shows up for counterparty, that would be great.  While we've reached out to other exchanges, there's only a few that take counterparty and they don't take requests (tux) or respond to requests (like bittrex or poloniex).

While I love counterparty because it's easy to develop on and use, there might come a point where we need to move to another type of token on a different blockchain. Simply because people want to buy the tokens and cards using Eth and Bitcoin and the counterparty DEX makes it hard to do that since you have to buy XCP before hand. So it's not easy for players... We certainly wouldn't change anything without a thoughtful token conversion process, plus with the game rewards in Bitcoin and the game engine in bitcoin, moving to something like Ethereum would be a fundamental change that would set back things considerably.
Argolas_

Activity: 195
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:13:52 AM

hi dev, can i ask if where to trade or exchange rustbits token? is it already listed on other exchange? please give me details. thanks,

Yes, as previously stated, just the dex for now. If another decentralized exchange shows up for counterparty, that would be great.  While we've reached out to other exchanges, there's only a few that take counterparty and they don't take requests (tux) or respond to requests (like bittrex or poloniex).

While I love counterparty because it's easy to develop on and use, there might come a point where we need to move to another type of token on a different blockchain. Simply because people want to buy the tokens and cards using Eth and Bitcoin and the counterparty DEX makes it hard to do that since you have to buy XCP before hand. So it's not easy for players... We certainly wouldn't change anything without a thoughtful token conversion process, plus with the game rewards in Bitcoin and the game engine in bitcoin, moving to something like Ethereum would be a fundamental change that would set back things considerably.

agreed ! do it asap please
sokol2504

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:06:05 PM

hello everyone here! The more there are exchanges on which a token will appear, the higher will be its price
gordon_shumway

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:16:53 AM

Hi, my name is Gordon and i'm selling Age of Rust Cards.
To keep it simple, i'm selling them as packages. At a very good price!

Package "NOMAD": Complete set of Series-1-Cards (Card 1-8)   8000 Rustbits
Package "T-800": Starter package with the first four (Card 1-4)   3000 Rustbits
Package "HAL 9000": Trading package  (4 x Roguemech Card)   2500 Rustbits

Custom packages possible. Payments in BTC and XCP are also accepted.

You can find me on the Discord channel under the username gordon_shumway.
Invite link at the bottom of the Age of Rust homepage: https://www.ageofrust.games

See you!
Gordon
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:10:55 PM

Today, one of our players solved the first crypto card reward prize, the second crypto card prize has been put into the game.

Game: https://spacepirate.io/
Discord: https://discord.gg/njjuTGD
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SpacePirate_io
(The game is still in beta, so there's updates, fixes, and maintenance that takes place)
VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:38:59 PM

Your project was brought to my attention today, via Twitter due to the Puzzles, i think this is a really god idea to draw attention to your project, so keep up the good work on Social media it will pay off in the end with dedication and determination.

Going to give it a try and see if i can figure out the puzzles.   Keep up the good work.  Smiley

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
M.minor

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:48:50 PM

absence of exchanges within 1 year, "A good exchange means that your chances of taking your place in the market are high enough because you have access to investors and liquidity."
  "If you do not go to certain exchanges, you will enter exchanges of the second rank, which means that your access to investors will be limited" 
marinabushneva

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:32:24 AM

it is good that the toker appears on exchanges. I'm happy, now the demand will grow
steve321

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:05:43 AM

it is good that the toker appears on exchanges. I'm happy, now the demand will grow

give this project some months and see where the price will hit,hope dev keep up the good work
heunland

Activity: 373

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:50:26 AM

No need to switch to another chain just in order to be able to trade game assets or rustbits directly for BTC. This is now possible with the new integration of BTCpay in the freewallet.io implementation of the Counterparty DEX. Those that already have donated to this wallet's donation address or bought one of the dev's Rare Pepe Cards called XCHAINPEPE now have full access to BTCpay and simplified trading on the DEX from inside freewallet. If you have not yet donated to development of this wallet, please do so now and enjoy the advantages of the new additions.
coupable

Activity: 2366
Merit: 757

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:04:43 PM

For the last times i checked about age of rust, i notified the decrease of updates about the developpement as the oken has been recently removed from coinmarketcap due to less circulating supply. It's almost about one year since the start of this project and it's still under developpement despite all the work made by team. I still dislike the DEX platform which is may be considered as a bad platform choice.
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 12:28:36 AM

For the last times i checked about age of rust, i notified the decrease of updates about the developpement as the oken has been recently removed from coinmarketcap due to less circulating supply. It's almost about one year since the start of this project and it's still under developpement despite all the work made by team. I still dislike the DEX platform which is may be considered as a bad platform choice.

Sorry about the decrease here in the forums, I tend to put most of the updates up on the other platforms, discord, webcasts, or with partner sites. Here's a few recap updates that are probably key ones:

Quick updates:
-A 4 BTC puzzle reward was added to Age of Rust in Jan
-Update 1 was completed in March (you need cards to explore about 15% of the game)
-Partnered with Blockade Games, Pineapple Fund, and Atari Movie to create Hack & Hash for Pineapple Arcade (1 remaining 100k rustbits prize)
-Recently signed an NDA with Microsoft (I can't say more than that)

In the not so awesome news, yes, rustbits fell off the updates for coinmarketcap recently due to falling below $100k per day in trading. Not being able to get the coin listed on exchanges has been disheartening because, well, the exchanges don't want to list counterparty assets. I know that's tough for the counterparty fans here to hear, but it's the truth of things. Firstly, I'm a big believer in counterparty, I think it's the easiest platform to use for developers. However, from the player/buyer perspective, players have had not such as easy time being able to trade btc/eth for rustbits and or the cards. Less than $800 (as recognized by cmc) for *all* counterparty tokens has moved through the DEX for transaction volume in the last 24 hours. I've tried to get rustbits added to Bittrex (and just about every other exchange out there) but they just don't want to add any more counterparty tokens.

Also, I was at the Game Developers Conference this year and there were several blockchain game exchange token platforms at the conference this year, they're all Ethereum based. Counterparty was the gaming friendly platform, but that tide has turned and everything is ERC20 or ERC721 now. So, while I'm a huge banner waving fan for counterparty, it's time to have an open mind and change.

What's next:
-Token migration (counterparty to Ethereum): Those of you familiar with STORJ did something very similar, so you'll be able to exchange your rustbits for ERC20 tokens and the cards will more than likely be converted to ERC721 (as opposed to ERC20). You'll have to go to a website, send your rustbits to an address and then the new token will be sent to your ethereum address. All the details haven't been worked out yet, include game support for both blockchains (in the current beta only) for those players that don't want to convert/update to Ethereum. I don't have a date for this yet, likely sometime in Q3 of this year. As soon as the plan and details are available, all the info will be released, including here.

-Age of Rust: We have another update coming in May, which will have a couple of fixes and the updated UI that a few of you may have seen in Discord.

We also took a lot of feedback in the early weeks of the beta to heart. While we added a new navigation menu to the game, new players didn't still quite understand that the retro aspect of the game. "How do I play?" and "what do I do to move" are still common. Players wanted a 3D environment to move around in, so that's what we're going to do in the final version of Age of Rust, deliver the experience as 3D game.

Here's an early preview:
Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agWaGV34cTs

MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 02:34:15 AM

sometimes a very easy thing you think is not necessarily easy for others Smiley
after migrating to etherum platform i hope rustbit can get listed on central exchange
so, when swap process will happen?
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:43:07 AM

sometimes a very easy thing you think is not necessarily easy for others Smiley
after migrating to etherum platform i hope rustbit can get listed on central exchange
so, when swap process will happen?

Yeah, some people can use the DEX with little or no issues, others have had some troubles getting xcp, etc easily. Many gaming projects in the blockchain space are either building on eth or moving to it. At least by moving to eth, the door opens up again to being available for adding to an exchange, with counterparty, it was a closed door. Targeting Q3 this year for the swap process to start. 
MetalEngine
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:49:01 AM

Yeah, some people can use the DEX with little or no issues, others have had some troubles getting xcp, etc easily. Many gaming projects in the blockchain space are either building on eth or moving to it. At least by moving to eth, the door opens up again to being available for adding to an exchange, with counterparty, it was a closed door. Targeting Q3 this year for the swap process to start.  

this is the right decision, without exchange project will die.
M.minor

Activity: 534

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:23:18 PM

Rustbits- not in the search engine Cryptocurrency Market Capitalizations??
daemonum

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:47:57 PM

Due to low exchange rate they had to remove it from the search.No need for any worry the dev explained there will be a swap with Ethereum tokens and the game will get updated with 3D assets.Those are super cool and exciting news i'm sure it will fix the price and make it easier to get on an exchange since exchanges doesn't have a problem with ETH tokens .Smiley
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 08:01:39 PM

It was there until April 1, CMM upped the volume level to $100k per day to stay listed. The entire counterparty DEX itself will be dropped at some point as well since the entire exchange and all it's assets don't more than 100k per day. While not the only reason, it was one of the reasons why we're changing over to an ERC token.
yeuskz999999

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:44:13 PM

In next 5 days second round of burning tokens is going to take place. I see dev has said website is going to be updated at the same time these days. Stuff is really cool and limited supply will surely play its role to help the market lift up. Although it is more than slower than I thought but with cool games future is looking full of success.
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:03:19 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: