Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:08:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 |ANN| MYSTERIUM NETWORK - Decentralized VPN built on blockchain |MYST|  (Read 127325 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:52:37 AM

Have you distributed the token for the node bounty ?

I also have the same question. Why is no one answering???

they told me will distributed at August
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:22:50 PM

So from what I understand there won't be much development news until after summer

s@t0sh!

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Anryze - Distributed Speech Recognition

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 09:47:13 AM

Bounties tokens will be released the 1st of august

Finally someone replies on that, phew!  Shocked

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   [WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
captaintintin

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:20:49 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2017, 10:23:48 PM by captaintintin

The devs made a huge mistake in going silent after the ICO. It looks really bad on them. If they had come out to speak about the future, the price would have been higher for the first few days. Now the price is headed towards $1 (the ICO price!). People will lose trust for the future.

I did invest and sold for a loss. But I just lost hope with the silence.
tex83rb

Activity: 606

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:19:02 AM

i wonder legal implication in running a node.

i know that some persons were sued for running a tor node in which went in some illegal contents

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
tex83rb

Activity: 606

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:21:23 AM

The devs made a huge mistake in going silent after the ICO. It looks really bad on them. If they had come out to speak about the future, the price would have been higher for the first few days. Now the price is headed towards $1 (the ICO price!). People will lose trust for the future.

however on the slack, the developers said that they are simply working and not communicating because they are preparing the next phase.

for next months there is not much to show, like ethereum first months of 2014.

they told is a long term project and they have to organize and develop.

however they will send specific updates in the next weeks.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
pumpmydump

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:32:32 AM

however on the slack, the developers said that they are simply working and not communicating because they are preparing the next phase.

They have to take some nice summer vacation with the ICO funds cut them some slack, give them a few months then they will start working, maybe
captaintintin

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:28:13 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2017, 01:38:44 PM by captaintintin

This is not a good way to deal with things. They should have come out in public to announce what was happening. It's very unprofessional.

"We take your money then not tell you what we are doing with it".
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:28:39 PM

This project reminds me of VPNcoin with so many features. I hope MYSTERIUM has good features too, aside from being a VPN node.
LamboMoonYacht

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:21:20 PM

Yup, someone told me about this project when it launched on Bittrex and I thought it sounded awesome.

Then I looked at all their public communication and it was obvious they'd gone silent once the ICO was over. That alone was enough to make me avoid MYST like the plague.

I'm not sure exactly what's happening, but it's pretty suspicious...
h0g0f0g0

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:51:25 PM

It is very interesting project indeed. Tor-like solution that compensates node owners. I believe it will influence the service quality and speed.

And best is there is not just some whitepaper but a real demo that works.

I'm in especially with these prices. Hidden gem.
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:09:54 PM

Lack of communication or community support how much can you go further?
Lots of projects suddenly decide not to talk right after ICO. I think every step of projects need communication with potentials(users, investors, contributors...)
haberjoe

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:59:14 PM

Newbie here. As I understand an ICO is based on a white paper proposal. And Mysterium done that and also demonstrated practically that it works. (Sorry for not using all the technical terms as I am not good at it- Newbie Smiley But I have been reading in the bitcoin forum enough to believe this could work. Many don't agree which I read as well.
 It must have been hard work and exhausting to get the project to this state. I am new to block chain and decentralisation but I do understand business. In my opinion the guys are taking a time out, recharging their batteries and thinking about the project. And yes I do believe that they take some of this money for themselves and have a good time. It is the reward for long hours to get it to this point. And also there will be decent wages I am sure of and holidays. Sounds all normal to me. I'd rather have a well rested and fed team  to tackle the next stage. They don't have financial worries to bring their project forward.
All this together could be ideal condition for success.
I think the principal of the decentralised VPN and rewarding the participants is a great idea . I bought a good chunk of Mysterium coin for double the price it is now and I will hang onto it and probably buy some more. And I don't understand why some people complain that there is no more announcements and updates. The ICO was the biggest thing for Mysterium so far. They have probably given all the announcements,plans, information there was. They have used all their arguments. What else could there be in such a short time? The ICO was a success. They have a plan. They have a good product(at least on paper). Once operational the coins will have value as VPN is not for free. Sure it could be a scam but what for when you could make more delivering the product. Of course I am new and there have been many scams I keep reading about. Actually there is hardly a coin which has not been accused of being a scam. Wrong or right doesn't matter it seems. Anyway high return is usually high risk , and not a licence to print money. I wish the Mysterium team good luck and have a great time enjoying yourself ....and just don't forget to come back.
DJunchained

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:50:19 PM

I'd rather have a team of developpers than a team of communicators and marketers.

Now though, both things do have to go hand in hand. Especially after receiving such a significant amount of money. It only makes sense that the newly acquired community wants frequent updates. Your community can be a tremendous asset if it's large, active and loyal, or your worst ennemy if you avoid it like the plague and let it die.

Development takes time - but you have to understand the weight on your shoulders is bigger now, with people counting on you. Small updates won't delay your work, and would reassure everyone.
the artful bodger

Activity: 292
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:59:14 AM

Where did you find that out? There's nothing about it in the OP. The least the devs could do is make that information easy to find by putting it in the OP.
Cryptoby

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 04:21:43 AM

It is very interesting project indeed. Tor-like solution that compensates node owners. I believe it will influence the service quality and speed.

And best is there is not just some whitepaper but a real demo that works.

I'm in especially with these prices. Hidden gem.

I'm also in  Smiley ... could become a good project ... I hope the team does what they promised and uses their chance to bring up a good and working product which would benefit all parties (including themselves) ...

SKYWAY New Generation of world transport system
Over 400 Billion $ estimated value of intellectual property | At 10th stage of development | 1000% and more possible
Website | Video | Businessplan | Broschure | Register | Sign up & Invest now
colombuszka

Activity: 802
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:27:21 AM

Where did you find that out? There's nothing about it in the OP. The least the devs could do is make that information easy to find by putting it in the OP.

Read back some pages, there was a message from slack (I think) where they stated this.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:45:51 AM

Read back some pages, there was a message from slack (I think) where they stated this.

somebody asked them in the slack ~
yugu

Activity: 238

^_^

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:31:49 PM

It is so disgusting to read those massive whines all about the same: lack of communication, blah blah...
Developers communicate in the official way.
All the news for the moment from them:
We are setting up development environment and looking for extra developers to join the team.
I appreciate their attitude to these whiners, keeping silence is the best solution.
And this makes me believe it will be super successful project, as they are concentrated on things that matter.
Moreover, they provided you with instant Bittrex listing just next day ICO ended.
They understand these so-called investors very well...

CHANGE — First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank | ICO | DISCUSSION
LamboMoonYacht

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:41:25 PM

It is so disgusting to read those massive whines all about the same: lack of communication, blah blah...
Developers communicate in the official way.
All the news for the moment from them:
We are setting up development environment and looking for extra developers to join the team.
I appreciate their attitude to these whiners, keeping silence is the best solution.
And this makes me believe it will be super successful project, as they are concentrated on things that matter.
Moreover, they provided you with instant Bittrex listing just next day ICO ended.
They understand these so-called investors very well...

I always find it funny how people like you desperately try to twist negatives into positives when someone mentions even a hint of criticism.

"Silence is the best solution"? Are you kidding me? Did you even think about how stupid that sounds before you typed it? Transparency is the best solution.

People invested MILLIONS of dollars in the MYST team, and now they can't even be bothered to post some simple progress updates? They had no problem constantly posting everywhere before/during the ICO, but suddenly they can't even muster the energy for a single tweet? Their GitHub also hasn't had any activity in weeks.

That's shady as hell, and I'm really glad I didn't buy any MYST.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: