Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:58:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 |ANN| MYSTERIUM NETWORK - Decentralized VPN built on blockchain |MYST|  (Read 127331 times)
Stein

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:19:30 PM

Maybe it is only me who doesn't get it. Mysterium came out and updated everybody. Sounded all very good including their excellent choice for Berlin to build their team. As I understood from the announcement they will take some time to set up the infrastructure of the business. I think that sounds all very encouraging but the price dropped even further. Just hoping somebody can shed some light on this for me. I am just about to buy more of these coins as it seems obvious to me that it is a good long term investment (2 years I hope). Am I just naive and inexperienced to think like that? Is there something else I have forgotten to consider? Is there somebody else who is building more or less the same?
The money they collected through the ICO doesn't seem much for the potential of turnover and profit it could create.
I would greatly appreciate any advise or thoughts.
I completely agree with this sentiment. Setting up a serious business in a business hub like Berlin takes time and money. It sound like things are coming along as they should.
I was a Waves investor since the ICO and went through the same fud there. I am holding tight and adding more MYST when I can. Let's see where this is in 1 year. My Waves is up over 1,500 % since the ICO.
haberjoe

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:40:46 PM

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated.
I am in. Bought when it was treble the price . Will buy  more at rock bottom. Probably before as I am terrible in guessing well.
...and no I haven't done my trousers yet Smiley
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:17:10 PM

I'm not selling my ICO tokens. HODLing  Grin
kchulani

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:03:28 AM

https://medium.com/mysterium-network

miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:09:03 AM

Maybe it is only me who doesn't get it. Mysterium came out and updated everybody. Sounded all very good including their excellent choice for Berlin to build their team. As I understood from the announcement they will take some time to set up the infrastructure of the business. I think that sounds all very encouraging but the price dropped even further. Just hoping somebody can shed some light on this for me. I am just about to buy more of these coins as it seems obvious to me that it is a good long term investment (2 years I hope). Am I just naive and inexperienced to think like that? Is there something else I have forgotten to consider? Is there somebody else who is building more or less the same?
The money they collected through the ICO doesn't seem much for the potential of turnover and profit it could create.
Take a look at the market.  Its a bear market.  That's it.  You own coins 80% chance it'll go lower.

Until this expects up, expect to be in the gutters.

That's it. I got all my coins have their price down. But MYST go down quick as the worse performance after the team receiving the money.
Part of them got rich and left.
No ppl can govern how the fund to be used. That's the largest weakness of ICO.
Recent ICOs gave the lessons to ppl who only want to earn fast profit.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:42:57 AM

Take a look at the market.  Its a bear market.  That's it.  You own coins 80% chance it'll go lower.

That's it. I got all my coins have their price down. But MYST go down quick as the worse performance after the team receiving the money.

So we're just gonna sit here and hope they actually come back after the "away for 2 months for development" vacation? Are we positive that those developer bios are actually the real ppl and not posers who just ran away with the ICO funds?

lofegs

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:25:08 PM

So we're just gonna sit here and hope they actually come back after the "away for 2 months for development" vacation? Are we positive that those developer bios are actually the real ppl and not posers who just ran away with the ICO funds?

https://medium.com/mysterium-network/mysterium-is-preparing-for-long-road-ahead-6ad38bffe429

Hope this is temporary silence, as they stated  Wink

Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:18:30 PM

Hope you all enjoyed the 25% bump from 52000 to 64000 sat  Cool

This project is similar to GUP (though further advanced), where there will be a 12 month wait and LOTS of volatility...
But volatility is your friend on any legit project and an opportunity to drive your cost basis towards zero.
Andrey Ewink

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:03:09 PM

Hope you all enjoyed the 25% bump from 52000 to 64000 sat  Cool

This project is similar to GUP (though further advanced), where there will be a 12 month wait and LOTS of volatility...
But volatility is your friend on any legit project and an opportunity to drive your cost basis towards zero.

I'm sure the next few months this coin will return to the 100k number sat, because during this time myst prices always go down, and never rise
Expect next month good price

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 28th August 2017
Neoliberalism

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:25:16 PM

How many MYST are there in circulation and what is the total supply?
tristan1960

Activity: 217

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:38:44 PM

How many MYST are there in circulation and what is the total supply?

Circulating Supply of it is 19,429,024 MYST and Total Supply of it is 32,433,366 MYST. I joined its ico, that's where I know it.

If you want to trade it, the best two place are below:

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MYST

https://liqui.io/#/exchange/MYST_BTC
Neoliberalism

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:53:48 AM

I love coins with low supply.
BitsifyOfficial

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:05:02 AM

I love coins with low supply.
Me too! hehe, especially when their cheap, it's like guaranteed returns  Cheesy
yugu

Activity: 238

^_^

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:45:22 AM

Berlin was a bad choice.
They could stay in Vilnius, it would be much cheaper for the same level of developers' skills.
For me it's just a money wasting.

CHANGE — First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank | ICO | DISCUSSION
LewiesMan

Activity: 384

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:49:47 AM

Berlin was a bad choice.
They could stay in Vilnius, it would be much cheaper for the same level of developers' skills.

I don't think the location really matters. What matters is to publish at least a alpha product as soon as possible. Until than price should continue to tank but lets see. I believe we will at least have a alpha version before the end of the year.
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:55:52 AM

Good project, the name of the project that made me curious to know more about the Mysterium project. Goodluck dev.

yugu

Activity: 238

^_^

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:27:37 AM

Berlin was a bad choice.

I don't think the location really matters. What matters is to publish at least a alpha product as soon as possible. Until than price should continue to tank but lets see. I believe we will at least have a alpha version before the end of the year.
Can you hire world's best devs at $5k/month in Berlin?
For beer drinking and money spending, Berlin is a better option, sure.
For me it matters a bit whether I spend $1 mln for development or $10 mlns.

CHANGE — First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank | ICO | DISCUSSION
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:37:44 AM

Update on Slack:

I was looking for this info. I couldn't find it on Telegram so thank you!
Yisor69

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:01:48 AM

Update on Slack:

Hello all,

I believe there's lots of speculation that we are gone, or that it's a scam, or that we are  vacationing somewhere at the end of the world.

That's just not true.

Well some of the team is out for a while, but rest of us are working daily. Yet the work is not - communicating, it's preparing for next phase.

At this moment - we are in a setup phase. When you setup your new workspace - there's usually not much so show in the beginning, as the actual work isn't considered started yet. Same holds true for Mysterium. Not much to show, mostly preparation tasks, as active development hasn't started yet - that's why you are not seeing any updates in our repository.

We are in a process of setting up team and various elements of working environment. That includes lots of invisible things happening behind the scenes. Development phase will follow a bit later - first we must prepare for it.

Some of you are comparing us to Ethereum Foundation. That's a bit unfair - EF is an established organisation with well established processes and a substantial team. We are not there yet. If you have been following Ethereum team for their first year(2014), then you will remember - there was not much of visible progress in the beginning, while they were increasing their output towards the launch of Olympic - a full year later. That's because it's slow in the beginning, that's the time to lay your solid foundation and it's more than just development of the product. This is exactly what we are doing now. We need to make sure first things are in place before we head into development. So I am sorry, but for the next few months - there will not be much to show, especially on the product side. Yet we will still find ways to show you our progress, just please don't expect a rocket launch (I mean product launch) tomorrow - that would be a bit unrealistic.

Mysterium is a long term project and that's how we inside the team look at it - as a long term commitment.

Some more specific updates will flow within next few weeks.

Thank you for understanding and hope you are all enjoying a great summer.

P.S. By the way - soon we will start looking for team in our Berlin office (mostly developers), if you know anyone who might be a great addition to Mysterium team - please let me know.

Hello,

Not all people register on slack, please update your twitter and telegram too (especially your social media like twitter).
So, the new investor will come!
MysteriumSadBoy

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:39:43 PM

It's not hard to update all their social media at the same time. Why they have a twitter account if they don't update it. A small tweet with the link of their last blog post worth nothing!

They have no excuse and they are very unprofesionnal with their community and investors.

A project is not only coding but public relation is very important. If they miss that, they don't deserve my money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: