Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:35:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 |ANN| MYSTERIUM NETWORK - Decentralized VPN built on blockchain |MYST|  (Read 127331 times)
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:08:31 PM

because they are busy running with the money Smiley

Cheesy

Price keeps decreasing, nobody talks, no cummunication. AFAIK no bounty distribution. It's weird  Undecided
Hope things will be better.

Glad I only bought 1 MYST - so didn't lose out too much, sounds like a good concept - I hope it takes off at some point.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:32:08 PM

Message from Robertas, the founder, today on Slack :

I'm not on Slack. Thanks for informing us @DJunchained.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
pumpmydump

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:42:59 PM

Hello all,

I understand some of you have purchased MYST at a higher price right after the token sale and I understand that current price is hurting you, all of you. It does't hurt me, because I don't have any tokens yet, so I guess I can't relate to your pain yet.

This will not be a full update, but just some of the information you asked for.

Pictures you requested - I am uploading few pictures from our team gathering, which happened during this weekend (I guess we are bad at bragging so this all happened without any noise)

Some of the agenda points were:

- researching where we can find best top management and developers, with best experience and for a sensible price. Berlin and Kiev - rated highest, Berlin for it's crypto community and it's experience accumulated from various industries and Kiev for it's large pool of incredible developers;

- Deciding an operation structure - enabling for rapid scaling;

- Debating what kind of organisational structure we want to build, This one is tough - because it must tick both boxes: be effective and aligned with open community standards at the same time;

- Forming some partnerships with existing leading VPN providers, and I have reason to believe - we might have some success there (no announcements yet);

- Setting product development priorities;

- Setting legal protection priorities (internally we call this development "Legal product" - because it will go hand in hand with product development).

Product. We will build it. Period.

It might take a bit more time to roll out our I'st version than I first expected, but it's still coming. You will start seeing github updates a bit more frequently from now. And once we are ready to scale the team - the speed will just keep on increasing.

Someone mentioned Augustas, that he is working on a different project - all I can say is "Thank you Augustas, your help was very valuable, especially prior to token sale". @gfdgdr432 - I don't see a reason for witch-hunt. Augustas is not scamming any of you, at least not with Mysterium, obviously I can't talk about any future projects he will be involved in. He did his work with us and he was very professional in it. We mutually agreed - that it's ok for him leave this project as his daily job, so he could work on his new ventures and that we will not see any conflict in it. Yes some help would have been appreciated, but definitely only voluntary - no pressure from us.

Token sales is a new concept, where a team of usually only few individuals suddenly get access to previously unimaginable amounts of funding, all of it dedicated to project development. This method suddenly opened doors for everyone to take part in project earliest stages, where previously only rich and powerful had access to.

This is a game changer on many fronts and it will test the system and it's actors. It will for sure test the projects, investors, market.

Interesting thing to note is that those few individuals trying to build a successful company - now bear responsibility against thousands of people who placed their money and trust into these projects. Someone might compare token sale to an IPO, yet what's often forgotten - is that token sales are handled by same few individuals without PR departments taking the load of answering thousands of questions, without organisational structure - enabling rapid scaling, without teams in place - able to handle increased workload. All is on the shoulders of those few individuals. 

In more traditional startup world - a startup would have a board member appointed by a VC and would deal with that person. You'd have a workshop or two during a course of the month, where you review results, set goals and then get back to work. Here we have almost 2000 people and many more in other channels. I admit - we were not prepared for this. Yes it's a shortcoming on our side, but we know about it - and will solve it (eventually).

You might say that we are stalling, but just like in washing your clothes - I don't usually report in every step, likewise we aren't in this process.

One thing is - we are definitely not gone and we will deliver. More on progress later, this was just a quick Sunday night update - it's passed midnight here.

Talk to you soon

Just lost a lot of faith in this project lol

The communication sucks

First sentence already sets the stage

I understand some of you have purchased MYST at a higher price right after the token sale and I understand that current price is hurting you, all of you. It does't hurt me, because I don't have any tokens yet, so I guess I can't relate to your pain yet.

I mean what the hell, of course it doesn't hurt you you've got the millions from the ICO, but even if you don't have any tokens you can't relate to the fact that the people responsible for raising these millions for you in the first place are losing money because of your lack of organization and communication? Come on, the whole crypto space looks like it's being run by idiotic kids

The rest of the post shows they had barely anything planned before the ICO, they're just a group of guys who got together and brainstormed about what idea they could find to raise millions, they agreed on the idea of a decentralized VPN then quickly wrote a whitepaper launched their website did their ICO and here they are like deer in the headlights, of course there is no communication they didn't plan anything in advance. Thousands of other teams could do a better job than them with less money
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:29:09 PM

Mysterium look cheap right now, look like it is time to buy Grin
Jimm0912

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:22:46 PM

How much did MYST cost during the ICO and Presale?
dz4505

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:14:50 PM

How much did MYST cost during the ICO and Presale?
1 myst for 1 chf.  So 1 myst for $1.02.  Right now I see it at 63 cent.  60 cent was the lowest.
YGung

Activity: 318

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:41:56 PM

Thanks for the slack response @DJunchained

Love the transparency in the post by the founder.

While it could hit the .50 cent range, hard not to like this current price

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:02:09 PM

Yea thanks for the transparency after 5 weeks of silence letting it plummet. I'm thinking of creating an ICO with some shiny OP and idea, and even if a few deep pockets invest, I'll be rich...who cares if the idea is even feasible. Anybody in?

YGung

Activity: 318

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:57:29 PM

Yea thanks for the transparency after 5 weeks of silence letting it plummet. I'm thinking of creating an ICO with some shiny OP and idea, and even if a few deep pockets invest, I'll be rich...who cares if the idea is even feasible. Anybody in?

ennnh, you live and you learn.  I've fell victim to ICO prices too, as well as pumped prices above ICO too lol (had to get my cherry bust)...now I just take my chances getting stuff cheaper post ICO cus more times than not that happens, at least in the recent ICO climate.  Of course you're going to be mad when you over pay, would you really be frustrated if your entry point was the current price tho?

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Slothking

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:37:55 PM

ennnh, you live and you learn.  I've fell victim to ICO prices too, as well as pumped prices above ICO too lol (had to get my cherry bust)...now I just take my chances getting stuff cheaper post ICO cus more times than not that happens, at least in the recent ICO climate.  Of course you're going to be mad when you over pay, would you really be frustrated if your entry point was the current price tho?

Hah!!! Summed it up perfectly. I would argue tho buying ico has its benefits if ur going to quick flip it but ur right....I learned this 6 months ago to always quick flip a ico cuz it just goes back down to at or below ico in 90% of them. Glad I didn't invest in this tho...I tried but got denied cuz of the traffic but I think this is a scam ...I don't think they intend to do any further development. I mean...they just got millions of dollars ...what's the incentive to keep working? That's why I'm against ico cuz its like giving ur kid money and candy before they do the chores. Bitcoin didn't do ico and is a real coin unlike these frauds..
MysteriumSadBoy

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:25:14 PM

Oh my god. That guy is really bad for communication. It should be better to remain silent.
Basically, he said that he don't give a fuck to investors and that he don't have any compassion/respect for them.
Moreover, if he don't hold any MYST tokens, he just want the price down, so don't expect any real news for the next few months.
Good luck guys, I am out!
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:48:34 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 08:00:03 AM by Zer0Sum

Oh my god. That guy is really bad for communication. It should be better to remain silent.
Basically, he said that he don't give a fuck to investors and that he don't have any compassion/respect for them.
Moreover, if he don't hold any MYST tokens, he just want the price down, so don't expect any real news for the next few months.
Good luck guys, I am out!

Robertas is probably batting exactly 0.000 with women. What a creep.

More Robertas gold: "I'm not the one who will be arrested for running a Mysterium node... you will".
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:05:27 AM

This PM came in today on slack - be careful - the link goes to fake MEW site

newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:23:58 AM

This PM came in today on slack - be careful - the link goes to fake MEW site

Those people has gone too far  Angry
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:54:10 AM

Does anyone know when will signature bounty be paid?
The Catcher in the Rye

Activity: 131
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:56:09 AM

I would like to test it. Is there working prototype already?
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:04:06 AM

As I remember they'd send email to participants for their Ethereum wallet address.
Have't heard anybody got that email yet.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:57:21 PM

I found this on the bounty thread:
"Once all of the shares are counted, you will see your Mysterium tokens in your respective Google links. The tokens will be on hold until August 1."

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1927556.0

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
ekoja

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:02:03 PM

As I remember they'd send email to participants for their Ethereum wallet address.
Have't heard anybody got that email yet.

I am afraid that they got our money and ran away....
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:02:23 PM

I found this on the bounty thread:
"Once all of the shares are counted, you will see your Mysterium tokens in your respective Google links. The tokens will be on hold until August 1."

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1927556.0

Ok, but what is "your respective Google links" ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: