Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:06:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 |ANN| MYSTERIUM NETWORK - Decentralized VPN built on blockchain |MYST|  (Read 127331 times)
jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:11:19 AM

Crikey, too much info for some free coins, we all use character names here, just like yourself, i did notice some oddities earlier in the google bounty page, good luck with your attempt to get some addresses to go with names.     Its all in the title people   Decentralized VPN built on blockchain |MYST|   and they want you to click a scammy link then enter your real details to get some free coin. Next story will be ...................................
Be warned people !!!!!
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:20:05 AM

I buy  five thousand MYST,I'll  be following this MYST project... Cool
sevenshards

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:36:57 AM

I feel sad about to miss the chance to buy some from that crash but I have a lot of coins sitting into my wallet.
Waiting impatiently to see alpha version which will make this journey much fun and price will boost easily.
EDisney

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:42:36 AM

Dear bounty hunters,

We're happy to announce that we've started sending emails to our bounty participants.

Here's what you need to know: If you have participated in our bounty program, you should receive an email that asks you to visit a link and enter your information - your name, address, etc.. This is an essential step for us to process bounty rewards, especially on the legal perspective.

We will never ask you to login with your wallet or send some ETH to an address, so you can be sure that this isn't a scam.

P.S. If you don't receive an email before next week, feel free to PM us, otherwise - be patient Smiley

-PhABC

Thanks

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:44:43 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 03:04:43 PM by polylogic

Crikey, too much info for some free coins, we all use character names here, just like yourself, i did notice some oddities earlier in the google bounty page, good luck with your attempt to get some addresses to go with names.     Its all in the title people   Decentralized VPN built on blockchain |MYST|   and they want you to click a scammy link then enter your real details to get some free coin. Next story will be ...................................
Be warned people !!!!!

valid point, sadly they are required by law to ask you for this information.
you are not obligated to provide real informations.

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
kurniajim

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 01:34:55 PM

Hi dev,
I have not received an email for translation bounty
How to claim my reward?
Thanks

MysteriumNetwork (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 02:38:29 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 02:59:44 PM by MysteriumNetwork

I don't think translation bounty emails have been sent.

Also, for users concerned about providing their personal information, you have to understand that the crypto world AND VPNs are very sensitive topics on the legal side of things. We want to be on the right side of things. The invoice will also be useful for some of you as a mean to report your earning to your government, if required. There are countries where this has to be done (e.g US) and you should also be concerned about future potential legal backlash.Centralized exchanges have all your history of fiat to crypto and same goes to the blockchain itself. It will be possible for governments to backtrack your trading history in the future and do some legal actions if you did not comply to their rules. It sucks, but that's the world we live in.

-PhABC
nyteo

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:52:54 PM

I think the price decreases due to the bounty hunter, expect the price to be back to 100k + Cheesy
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:05:02 PM

I think the price decreases due to the bounty hunter, expect the price to be back to 100k + Cheesy
they didnt distributed the bounties.....
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:12:04 PM

the myst really hurt me, i should sell it immediately as it can be transacted, but i hold it for now for i believe in somebody
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:41:12 PM

the myst really hurt me, i should sell it immediately as it can be transacted, but i hold it for now for i believe in somebody

No worries, see MYST interns hard at work brainstorming decentralized VPN design.

celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:33:48 PM

This is very amazing, I received an email, and I have to sign it, I feel like being a real employee, but they have not done the distribution of coins

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
lofegs

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:35:17 PM

This is very amazing, I received an email, and I have to sign it, I feel like being a real employee, but they have not done the distribution of coins

Grin

Yeah it was serious form Cheesy
It should be started soon I guess

celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:01:19 PM

Crikey, too much info for some free coins, we all use character names here, just like yourself, i did notice some oddities earlier in the google bounty page, good luck with your attempt to get some addresses to go with names.     Its all in the title people   Decentralized VPN built on blockchain |MYST|   and they want you to click a scammy link then enter your real details to get some free coin. Next story will be ...................................
Be warned people !!!!!
Yet bounty and ICO are long gone and they have not sent us a coin, why did he do a very long process, I can not wait to receive myst coin

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
hedgeh0g

Activity: 742
Merit: 571

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:09:10 PM

I filled in the Mysterium Bounty Program Agreement. When to wait for our coins?  Smiley
Founder's lock-up is 12 months. Maybe we will wait so much.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
maxwelllord

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:48:48 PM

Good afternoon. I received this letter:

May you confirm that it was sent by you?

As information in it, differs from that about which you say in this statement.

Dear bounty hunters,

We're happy to announce that we've started sending emails to our bounty participants.

Here's what you need to know: If you have participated in our bounty program, you should receive an email that asks you to visit a link and enter your information - your name, address, etc.. This is an essential step for us to process bounty rewards, especially on the legal perspective.

We will never ask you to login with your wallet or send some ETH to an address, so you can be sure that this isn't a scam.

P.S. If you don't receive an email before next week, feel free to PM us, otherwise - be patient Smiley

-PhABC
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:09:09 PM

Dear bounty hunters,

-PhABC

Well, at least the signature bounty campaign worked that way. You got an email, asking to answer with your Ethereum address (and nothing else). A few days later, you received an email with the mentioned link, where you had to confirm the ethereum address and enter your details.

In any case, it is best practise to use a newly generated ethereum address anyway. This way, even if it is a phishing attempt, there is nothing to gain, since the used address is useless as long as there were no transactions of any kind.
maxwelllord

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:55:44 PM

Dear bounty hunters,

-PhABC

Well, at least the signature bounty campaign worked that way. You got an email, asking to answer with your Ethereum address (and nothing else). A few days later, you received an email with the mentioned link, where you had to confirm the ethereum address and enter your details.

In any case, it is best practise to use a newly generated ethereum address anyway. This way, even if it is a phishing attempt, there is nothing to gain, since the used address is useless as long as there were no transactions of any kind.

Unfortunately I haven't received any second letter. For this reason I had had suspicions that this letter has been sent not by the team of developers.
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:31:06 AM

Dear bounty hunters,

-PhABC

Unfortunately I haven't received any second letter. For this reason I had had suspicions that this letter has been sent not by the team of developers.

There were seven days between the first and second email. When was the first mail sent?
maxwelllord

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:29:02 AM

There were seven days between the first and second email. When was the first mail sent?

I have received the first letter on July 20. Unfortunately I could answer him only 28 as was on a business trip. I have also addressed developers through PM, but still haven't received from them the answer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: