Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:55:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 |ANN| MYSTERIUM NETWORK - Decentralized VPN built on blockchain |MYST|  (Read 127331 times)
kchulani

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:41:45 PM

This is a good article that will let you know the difference between Privitex and Mysterium. I owned Mysterium for awhile and I still wish I had it and I might do so soon. The main difference it seems for Privitex is that it does not beleive in consumer VPN's alone can create enough demand for Agent’s bandwidth and therefore ensure good prices. But have a read here:
https://medium.com/privatix/privatix-vs-mysterium-5b40a0904d94

-Ethereal

juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:06:49 AM

This is a good article that will let you know the difference between Privitex and Mysterium. I owned Mysterium for awhile and I still wish I had it and I might do so soon. The main difference it seems for Privitex is that it does not beleive in consumer VPN's alone can create enough demand for Agent’s bandwidth and therefore ensure good prices. But have a read here:
https://medium.com/privatix/privatix-vs-mysterium-5b40a0904d94

-Ethereal

Thank you for sharing this valuable article to me, I think Privitex and Mysterium are both great projects, But Mysterium has a more bright future.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
GmanUtrecht

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 08:22:56 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2017, 08:33:34 AM by GmanUtrecht

Wish they did a bit more in communications an marketing.

If Mysterium would read this: your price is falling for a while now. This is because there is no feeling of commitment to your continuity. You can't just post one (good) update in a month and say 'that's it'.

Its not all about developers saying this or that. That's a typically mistake of IT driven staff. Sorry guys, but your missing the commercial side like a lot startups do.

If you want to grow and not falling, then start posting some small weekly updates/know how's about the networks POI and the solutions it could bring for the common people in the future. Also other news articles related to your section would help. Make it exciting!

Informing people about your solution is the key to success and the awareness. This awareness can only grow when people know more about the market and solutions.

Try to raise this awareness to the public in a simple and childless way by start hiring a par-timer that could give some weekly social updates about the market and your product. The price will triple easily! It has all the potential. Look around, you see this happening with all coins who start to take there community more seriously in a pro-active way.

Love this project and the seriousness of the team. But just saying, your missing the boat when it comes down to promoting your project.

All the best,

Gilbert
doctor-s

Activity: 73
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:29:33 AM

Yep, I still have a lot of hope for this project, but a bit more communication (just progress updates), would be great.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:52:56 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 02:00:46 PM by Zer0Sum

...seriousness of the team.

MYSTERIUM THEATRE

Sasha, Cookie told me she's pregnant.

> But Cookie is trans... how can she be pregnant?

Cookie has found a surrogate to carry your baby.

> I'm so in love with Cookie... but she is back working the street.

Don't worry, Sasha, dump more tokens and start a new life with Cookie.

NEXT WEEK:  Sasha and Cookie in Vegas.

silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:59:14 AM

Mysterium is both advantageous in terms of number of supplies and terms of project. You can think like that. One of the examples of potential interest among the projects of Vpn. Can be considered for investments to be made for long term purposes.
kslavik

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:03:25 AM

If Mysterium would read this: your price is falling for a while now. This is because there is no feeling of commitment to your continuity. You can't just post one (good) update in a month and say 'that's it'.

Its not all about developers saying this or that. That's a typically mistake of IT driven staff. Sorry guys, but your missing the commercial side like a lot startups do.

If you want to grow and not falling, then start posting some small weekly updates/know how's about the networks POI and the solutions it could bring for the common people in the future. Also other news articles related to your section would help. Make it exciting!

Informing people about your solution is the key to success and the awareness. This awareness can only grow when people know more about the market and solutions.

Try to raise this awareness to the public in a simple and childless way by start hiring a par-timer that could give some weekly social updates about the market and your product. The price will triple easily! It has all the potential. Look around, you see this happening with all coins who start to take there community more seriously in a pro-active way.

Love this project and the seriousness of the team. But just saying, your missing the boat when it comes down to promoting your project.

All the best,

Gilbert

This is a very good post. I hope someone close to team directs this post to a team member. I do also believe they suck in comms and that it is highly important.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

Cryptoby

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 02:44:02 AM

All the best,

Gilbert

This is a very good post. I hope someone close to team directs this post to a team member. I do also believe they suck in comms and that it is highly important.

I agree ... weekly updates would be good and are necessary ... we want to be informed about the project

If people wait to long they get fidgety and worried ... and that's not good for the price

SKYWAY New Generation of world transport system
Over 400 Billion $ estimated value of intellectual property | At 10th stage of development | 1000% and more possible
Website | Video | Businessplan | Broschure | Register | Sign up & Invest now
Kanoe_Yuuko

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:50:09 AM

All the best,

Gilbert

I agree ... weekly updates would be good and are necessary ... we want to be informed about the project

If people wait to long they get fidgety and worried ... and that's not good for the price

that's a lont term from myst beginning ,i cann't see any movement about project , you can see price lower and lower ,so it's necessary
Cryptoby

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 02:52:57 AM

Yes it's necessary

But I think the price will rise again ... give it some time ... now many altcoins are down because of the chinese government, I think ...

SKYWAY New Generation of world transport system
Over 400 Billion $ estimated value of intellectual property | At 10th stage of development | 1000% and more possible
Website | Video | Businessplan | Broschure | Register | Sign up & Invest now
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:08:08 AM

Yes it's necessary

But I think the price will rise again ... give it some time ... now many altcoins are down because of the chinese government, I think ...

I agree, this project has bright future! nowadays all eyes look at Chinese government. I hope this wave of panic will settle down and we will witnesses how the crypto sector rise again
george_crypto

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:46:35 AM

Yes it's necessary

I agree, this project has bright future! nowadays all eyes look at Chinese government. I hope this wave of panic will settle down and we will witnesses how the crypto sector rise again

I invested in ico.
I thought they can reach high level goals. Maybe they still can. But we really don't exactly know what's happening right now  Huh
Black_bl

Activity: 503

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:45:18 PM

Yes it's necessary

I invested in ico.
I thought they can reach high level goals. Maybe they still can. But we really don't exactly know what's happening right now  Huh
I think they still want to achieve what they have set for the goal, but they have discreetly underestimated the promotion and contact with the media and the user base. I hope they already have a guy and soon we will see a little more information. It would be a shame not to overcome it.
leonard852

Activity: 372

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:57:55 PM

million of dollars have been raised,but MYSTERIUM  do nothing ,make money easy way . myst is my badest investment
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:45:05 PM

There have been competitors for this token and there is no way to compare it! Myst is one step ahead! Some have done FUD, but it has shown how great Mysterium will be! The team is small but are strenuous and are working to deliver what they said earlier. Roll Eyes
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:51:16 PM

million of dollars have been raised,but MYSTERIUM  do nothing ,make money easy way . myst is my badest investment

Ahh well i didnt lose that much 100-200 dollars  .I pretty sure i never going to see it again .Me thinks it gone to the MYSTERIUM benefit fund poor guys they need another holiday fro thenselves Grin

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
rgm108

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:29:49 PM

there definitely needs to be more communication from the dev team!

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
            │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │    ███
███  │    ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Eddyc

Activity: 1018
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:35:42 PM

Is your investment and you instead of supporting and seeking solutions are criticizing your own product? You are a lousy player and like to lose money. Grin Grin

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:55:07 PM

Why don't you think about it before investing? you can't decentralized every thing, you really can't because some things are meant to work under control of

Some governments or at least some big companies. who has the cheapest internet bandwidth other than governments and who has contracts with them to

Buy that bandwidth? you assuming people to be ignorant not knowing these things but only the ignorant ones will invest and lose their money on an impossible

Project. every single node operator if being a home internet user will only lose monthly money, ISPs will never allow us to share our internet in a decentralized

VPN and even if they do they will charge us hundreds of dollars, can we earn more by this system? it's obvious that only the same companies providing VPN

Right now will have the opportunity to compete with us, but why would they want to expose themselves like that when they can keep providing cheap VPN?
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:55:25 PM

I think we just have to give them more time. It's true that they are not the best in communicating the progress, but I'm sure that they're working hard and will deliver.
For weak hands: Yes, also the price will go up once some development news are finally published Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: