Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:59:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 |ANN| MYSTERIUM NETWORK - Decentralized VPN built on blockchain |MYST|  (Read 127333 times)
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:39:13 PM

Why don't you think about it before investing? you can't decentralized every thing, you really can't because some things are meant to work under control of

Some governments or at least some big companies. who has the cheapest internet bandwidth other than governments and who has contracts with them to

Buy that bandwidth? you assuming people to be ignorant not knowing these things but only the ignorant ones will invest and lose their money on an impossible

Project. every single node operator if being a home internet user will only lose monthly money, ISPs will never allow us to share our internet in a decentralized

VPN and even if they do they will charge us hundreds of dollars, can we earn more by this system? it's obvious that only the same companies providing VPN

Right now will have the opportunity to compete with us, but why would they want to expose themselves like that when they can keep providing cheap VPN?
What about Boinc project? you couldn't share your bandwidth? ISP are competitors as well there's no reason to think you can't use decentralized VPN
newcoin01

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:58:56 AM

I think we just have to give them more time. It's true that they are not the best in communicating the progress, but I'm sure that they're working hard and will deliver.
For weak hands: Yes, also the price will go up once some development news are finally published Smiley

The thing is that maybe it's just enough to show the community that they're working hard. That's reasonable demand Wink
kiira

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:08:32 PM

Hello. 3 month my myst node worked: https://mvp.mysterium.network/node/wgja67np4h When you give me tokens?

SMART-GAMES   -   New Generation of Decentralized games
◁◁◁   Fair Games that pay Big Wins and Regular Dividends   ▷▷▷
Facebook  ◁◁◁  Telegram  ◁◁◁  Website  ▷▷▷  Twitter  ▷▷▷  Whitepaper

TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:56:20 PM

I think we just have to give them more time. It's true that they are not the best in communicating the progress, but I'm sure that they're working hard and will deliver.
For weak hands: Yes, also the price will go up once some development news are finally published Smiley

The thing is that maybe it's just enough to show the community that they're working hard. That's reasonable demand Wink

Yes, for the community it's probably OK, but the investors tend to be a bit nervous for their money Cheesy
Anyways, I've seen on Telegram that there should be some good news published soon, which should settle the flames for some time and maybe also positively impact the price Smiley

Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:27:44 AM

MYSTERIUM AFTER DARK

After a long day dumping tokens, Robertas tirelessly interviews Dev talent.

> "I will give you 200 MYST tokens, but you have to come back to my place".

"No, baby, everyone on the street knows you are running Exit Strategy...
But maybe 200 Tether or, for special services, tokens in your new ICO".
newcoin01

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:57:53 AM

MYSTERIUM AFTER DARK

After a long day dumping tokens, Robertas tirelessly interviews Dev talent.

> "I will give you 200 MYST tokens, but you have to come back to my place".

"No, baby, everyone on the street knows you are running Exit Strategy...
But maybe 200 Tether or, for special services, tokens in your new ICO".

I've been always wondering if Monetha somehow related with Mystriousnetwork. I'm not talking about advisor relations.
TimeHacker

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:32:00 PM

It looks like MYST found its bottom at 0.0002 BTC and both price and trading volume are increasing Smiley
Probably a lot of people are pre-buying before the expected new announcement Smiley I'm curious to see how big hype it's going to make.

MatrixMining

Activity: 169

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:52:34 PM

It looks like MYST found its bottom at 0.0002 BTC and both price and trading volume are increasing Smiley
Probably a lot of people are pre-buying before the expected new announcement Smiley I'm curious to see how big hype it's going to make.

I hope you're right, I can't wait to see the good news from the devs.
EnViRoNmEnT

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:42:43 PM

Hey guys. Who said that there will be announcements / news? And was there a time announced when the announcement will be? Cheesy

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:18:04 AM

I'll not create any wave of buying or selling, but that is basically what you are seeing! There is accumulation, and the daily business increasing and the news that the team is about to inform the market is causing all this feeling that MYST can shine.

I won't be bold enough to say this is the bottom for now, but I believe anyone interested in this project should start accumulating this token for now, the possible upside trend far outways the downside
TimeHacker

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:57:34 AM

Hey guys. Who said that there will be announcements / news? And was there a time announced when the announcement will be? Cheesy

The devs usually make an announcement about their progress once a month, so we can probably expect the next one at the end of September, or beginning of October.
The current increase of the MYST price is probably caused by people who don't want to miss the spike, which will most likely follow after the new announcement is published.

MatrixMining

Activity: 169

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:53:15 PM

The devs usually make an announcement about their progress once a month, so we can probably expect the next one at the end of September, or beginning of October.
The current increase of the MYST price is probably caused by people who don't want to miss the spike, which will most likely follow after the new announcement is published.

LOL, if the price keeps rising like it is now until the announcement, it will be pumped already when the news are out... so it will be basically a double pump after pump Cheesy
kchulani

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:18:22 AM

There is a lot going on with Mysterium it seems. I used to have it and sold it around 1 dollars, I am thinking of getting back in though, it has so much growth potential.

kmxl45

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:47:17 AM

I'll not create any wave of buying or selling, but that is basically what you are seeing! There is accumulation, and the daily business increasing and the news that the team is about to inform the market is causing all this feeling that MYST can shine.

No waves aren't needed man, the chart speeks for himself. It looks like a volcano before the blast. As you wrote, slowly accumulation, increasing daily business and the news expectation. It is for me the recept for great fireworks Wink
newcoin01

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:26:23 AM

No waves aren't needed man, the chart speeks for himself. It looks like a volcano before the blast. As you wrote, slowly accumulation, increasing daily business and the news expectation. It is for me the recept for great fireworks Wink

News expectation?
What should we expect exactly? Another cool discussing photo from the beach or middle of forest?
kmxl45

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:36:49 PM

News expectation?
What should we expect exactly? Another cool discussing photo from the beach or middle of forest?

I hope that we can expext some progress in development. After meetings in forest and beach the guys have to be full of enthusiasm for their work Wink
Black_bl

Activity: 503

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:03:45 AM

News expectation?
https://thebitcoinnews.com/myst-would-you-like-to-earn-by-using-a-vpn-connection-then-there-is-one-solution/
it seems that someone is already working on more media advertising Smiley
newcoin01

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:23:58 AM

News expectation?
https://thebitcoinnews.com/myst-would-you-like-to-earn-by-using-a-vpn-connection-then-there-is-one-solution/

Thanks for sharing. Believe I'm so happy to see this kind of things. I'm still holding the tokens from the ico.
TimeHacker

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:56:14 PM

News expectation?

Nice article, but the discussion below it is even more interesting. It seems that people are liking the project and quite a few are willing to invest in it, which is great news Smiley Back to all time high again? Smiley

TimeHacker

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:43:26 PM

It looks like today Mysterium is in the news everywhere, I found another article on BTCmanager: https://btcmanager.com/mysterium-decentralizes-vpn-services-promote-privacy/
With such media coverage, Myst is going to become popular very quickly Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: