Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:15:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin improve the economy of a country?  (Read 52239 times)
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:59:46 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 10:28:39 PM by BunnyShibe

No, bitcoin can not improve the economy of the country because it is only an investment. This should be done by the government undertaking new actions to improve life in the country.

Sorry you are wrong. By simply saying the price of bitcoin will improve the economy of every bitcoin users.so then it will improve the economy of their family. And then,it will reflect the society. Finally bitcoin will indirectly improve the economy of the country followed by the state.
yes that is right that the price of bitcoin has no concern with the economic condition of a country. i think bitcoin can only provide opportunities to people to make some profit form it. and specially for those people who are jobless in real world i think that they have good opportunities to earn money and give a little support to their family. i think in present time bitcoin is the best option for making money through trading and investmet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:16:21 AM

Today many countries accept bitcoin as a virtual currency, is it because bitcoin is so high that they think bitcoin can change the country's economy, or because the country has many bitcoin users already?
I think it is possible that bitcoin can improve the economy of a country, you just have to look at some countries that are financial hubs, those countries enjoy great prosperity because they manage a lot of money, if a country becomes a bitcoin financial hub then the prosperity for that country will be enormous since there is a big chance that an important part of the economy is going to move through bitcoin.
what about the side effects that will occur in the country if they use and legalize bitcoin? of course there is always punishment when a country legalizes bitcoin in their country, of course everyone has seen the negative side of bitcoin, if bitcoin is really legalized there is certainly little problem with the amount of financial crime that will increase
There is no doubt that a new technology always allows criminals to get away with their crimes in new forms, this is nothing new and bitcoin is not an exception but I think it is very obvious that bitcoin is going to be a net positive for society and this is why a lot of countries despite their objections to some of the activities being done in bitcoin have not banned it.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:39:36 AM

Today many countries accept bitcoin as a virtual currency, is it because bitcoin is so high that they think bitcoin can change the country's economy, or because the country has many bitcoin users already?
Yes your right many countries today are accepting bitcoin as a virtual currency and some of them are accepting them as a legal currency because bitcoin can improve the economy of a country by letting them to use bitcoin as a source of income to help their family, and to provide their basic needs.
It can change the economic of their people for they can sustain their living by doing activities here. Many were treating it us their job since they can earn more here than in their regular job.

Indeed it surely will be provided many advantages for all those who do want to improve their lives, but it will never be good for the continuation of our lives for the future. For if everyone only works in the online world, it is definitely the main thing supporting all activities online will surely be left behind and finally production offline is getting lost. Then the existence of the thing's for sure we're going to be someone who is confused to fix it, because everything is already as a bad thing.
I wouldn't say that it can "improve" but rather it can "change" a country's economy. Major aspects to be affected by wide usage of bitcoin is unemployment to those who are involved in physical money. People would also be consumed by the virtual world and can change the people's lifestyle offline. Also, transactions and means of currency may change and adjust to bitcoin's nature. In that way, bitcoin can really change a country's economy.
change means it can be a good change and a bad change but what I see today most of the bitcoin's influence on a country's economy is positive right ? many people in different countries earn extra income and improve their finances and change the lifestyle for offline transactions into online transactions, although it is possible that bitcoin also has a bad effect on the economy of a country
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 06:26:49 AM

I think it is possible that bitcoin can improve the economy of a country, you just have to look at some countries that are financial hubs, those countries enjoy great prosperity because they manage a lot of money, if a country becomes a bitcoin financial hub then the prosperity for that country will be enormous since there is a big chance that an important part of the economy is going to move through bitcoin.
what about the side effects that will occur in the country if they use and legalize bitcoin? of course there is always punishment when a country legalizes bitcoin in their country, of course everyone has seen the negative side of bitcoin, if bitcoin is really legalized there is certainly little problem with the amount of financial crime that will increase
There is no doubt that a new technology always allows criminals to get away with their crimes in new forms, this is nothing new and bitcoin is not an exception but I think it is very obvious that bitcoin is going to be a net positive for society and this is why a lot of countries despite their objections to some of the activities being done in bitcoin have not banned it

But this is what should be expected

And we can't avoid that let alone ban innovations. As I see it, new technology gives a competitive edge, and thus it can be used by criminals once it gets into their hands. But this is not a fault of the technology itself (unless we consider technological progress as a fault in and of itself), this is obviously a fault of people using it. In other words, criminals will remain criminals, no matter what technology they use. And it makes no sense to limit the technology expansion since you don't know in advance who is going to "turn to the dark side", so to speak, after having been given an advantage over the rest of the pack

mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:31:48 AM

Yes agree because developed countries like china use cryptocurrencies to expand their business to make quickly and other way of transactions that is the very good sign, By taking crypto currencies in transaction you can make transactions in the next level of business.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:32:33 PM

If bitcoin brings income to many people and change their lives. Their standard of living is high. That can boost the economy through bitcoin trading. The economy goes back to the value of each high or low bitcoin. And the country develops thanks to the economy.
bs9

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:56:51 PM

yes bitcoin improve the economy of a country.Everyone try to find  a good job to improve their financial .But most of are unsuccess for find job.I think online job best for anyone if you have some skills you can find job.Bitcoin now most popular  and its earn to easy if you have skills.So inhope bitcoin can do this .thanks
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:29:42 PM

It's true that many countries today are accepting bitcoin as a virtual currency, because they see that bitcoin has a high price and you can earn money from it. In my own opinion, bitcoin can really improve the economy of a country because people who uses bitcoin will have their own source of income that may help them in their daily lives.
yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:59:30 PM

I believe that bitcoin can improve the economy of the country due to the fact that the poor can also make good money and the turnover of money in the country will increase.

Tubig

Activity: 212

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:16:00 PM

I'm not sure to say that btc can change the economic status of country but it can help people of the country. My question was how can I say the economy of the country is growing? If it is in terms of the governments earnings through taxes then I can say that it is deficit. But If in terms of the people who have the abilityto buy they want that also includes taxes maybe there's a chance that the economy  will grown through people for example was tourist that uses bitcoin if the country is walking through the path of technology relating to the any business then the country will become rich.
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:31:12 PM

We all know that most of the users of bitcoin nowadays are already rich and having the fact that they already rich, we can conclude that after buying several things will surely affect the economy of a country. It is just a simple domino effect with the consumer and the buyer. Give and take. Many countries accepted bitcoin as a currency becaue they know that they will benefit with it sooner in the future.

Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:35:12 PM

I think yes, in some ways because we all know that bitcoin is a good way to earn a lot of money wherein the money being recieved by the users are being used to buy things and stuffs that ends up going on the hands of the government. But still I think the one who improves the most are the users, they are earning a lot of money without a tax which means it is free form the hand of the government. You may say it will really be good for a country to legalize bitcoin but we can conclude only if we experience it ourselves.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:13:23 PM

We all know that most of the users of bitcoin nowadays are already rich and having the fact that they already rich, we can conclude that after buying several things will surely affect the economy of a country. It is just a simple domino effect with the consumer and the buyer. Give and take. Many countries accepted bitcoin as a currency becaue they know that they will benefit with it sooner in the future.
Rich man in Bitcoin are people invest to Bitcoin when the price of it still cheap and not expensive like now. Can you find help me rich man from the price of Bitcoin is $4,000 til today? I am sure do have much people because the chance get rich from Bitcoin in short time is gone, now we need waiting and invest long term.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████