Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:54:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin improve the economy of a country?  (Read 52238 times)
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:45:17 AM

Of course it can, because basically bitcoin can indeed be used as a livelihood / a job for the community that can push financial side and can reduce unemployment & poverty in a country. If the government on country can offset used bitcoin, of course the country will looks more advanced, more modern to follow the development of the era and it can improve the country's economy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:55:55 AM

Of course it can, because basically bitcoin can indeed be used as a livelihood / a job for the community that can push financial side and can reduce unemployment & poverty in a country. If the government on country can offset used bitcoin, of course the country will looks more advanced, more modern to follow the development of the era and it can improve the country's economy.
Bitcoin can really help the people who doesn't have a job and reduced the unemployment rate on their country and if people are not poor and if they have money to buy things that they need or buy things that they want then the country or the government of that country will earn profit because of the taxes from the things that the people used to buy and that will boost the status of the country's economy.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:10:53 PM

Until now I've never heard that there are countries that help the economy because bitcoin, if it can make someone rich maybe yes, but that does not mean help nationally.
The national economy of each country is made of individuals so while an individual getting rich may not seem like a great help to the economy the truth is that is good for it, even if the big indicators are not going to move an inch because of that, if enough individuals went through the same then the economy as a while of the country will improve, besides when you spend money you stimulate your economy because every dollar that you spend and that you got from bitcoin is a dollar that is entering the economy for the first time.
Sohailul

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:54:06 PM

Of course, bitcoin can improve the economy of a country. If a country's many people work with bitcoin. So they can earn thousands of dollar equal of bitcoin. When they withraw this money. Then this money first go to their country bank. This types bitcoin can improve the economy of a country.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:13:39 PM

The answer of course can be, this is very depend on the state policy, if country want to arrange specially bitcoin for example tax rules, it is certain that bitcoin can improve state economy.
I don’t think so it is going to make any changes in economy indirectly, indeed bitcoins are already improving economy of the country directly by providing jobs to many. People are setting up businesses by profits they have made with bitcoins. In short, bitcoins can make a significant difference in the economy of a state.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:56:50 PM

Bitcoin can not improve the economy of the country. This requires the actions of the authorities aimed at improving the economic situation in the country, and not the use of any currency.
Bitcoins are not just currency; they are mode of investments and earning as well. Bitcoins indeed all alone cannot improve the economy of a state until and unless government is not actively working to provide people with jobs. Up to some extent, bitcoins can improve economy but not too much.
Bitcoin can surely improve the economy of a country. I think Bitcoin has very good potential of helping the individuals to improve their life and also earn a good amount of money. I think it is now in the hands of Government like how they will take up this thing and whether they will do any positive steps in order to promote this Bitcoin or not.

How can bitcoin improve the economy of one country mean while their government never approve this thing? It id hard to say when you do not need to pay any taxes bit you can afford everything? Does government want to take this as mass killing machine? People can buy everything with their coin earned through bitcoin and everyonr accept that? For us it will be a good thing but how about the government?

It doesn't really matter if the government accepts or approves bitcoin or not. If people are earning bitcoin, they don't have to rely on the jobs offered by their government. They can simply remain unemployed yet earning actual money. That opens up job offers to other people. It gives other people a chance to have a work. Meaning, the supply for employees decreases while the demand for them has not changed at all.

The more bitcoin earned by the people of your country, then more money is coming in your country. That means the economy is improving. The economy isn't really determined individually, but collectively these individuals are improving the economy of the country.

By the way, how is it a good thing for us but not for the government? Regardless of which currency are you earning, you are helping the economy of your country. If you think that because you are earning bitcoins and not local currency means that you are causing distress to the government, then every single people that works abroad should be causing the same thing to the government. Clearly that is not the case.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:29:52 PM

Bitcoin can really help the people who doesn't have a job and reduced the unemployment rate on their country and if people are not poor and if they have money to buy things that they need or buy things that they want then the country or the government of that country will earn profit because of the taxes from the things that the people used to buy and that will boost the status of the country's economy.
Well, Bitcoin will definitely can improve the economy of a country, but the important thing is that the government of that country can manage Bitcoin and people can work hard to earn Bitcoin. However, I think this would be very unlikely to happen because not everyone can successfully make money with bitcoin, most people are depressed and not enough patience after a period of work, in addition, the government will face many problems such as money laundering and corruption when the government accepts bitcoin, the government wants to solve this problem, really not a simple thing

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:56:50 PM

well maybe it can just avoid the poverty what i mean is to prevent poverty there are so many countries today that are in a poverty and their economy is like hell , so for me bitcoin can improve the poverty of the country.
rababo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:06:55 PM

I think yes it can, in my hometown that the inhabitants are mostly the poor, and I tell about bitcoin to them after they know bitcoin, their lives are now better and I am a very happy because I can improve the economy in my hometown.
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:25:01 PM

I think it is. Bitcoin can improve the economy of a country. Many people are now getting interested to the bitcoin because they became ware that the bitcoin is now very valuable.
Yes it is true, and the key is the government, everything must be clear rules, it is time the government made a special regulation about bitcoin so bitcoin can be useful to improve the welfare of the state.
high bitcoin prices and if in that country many users of this btc will obviously make the country start will change. we see now the country that has allowed btc. like in japan or russia
To be honest, after Japan accept Bitcoin is legal in their country, the volume trading Bitcoin has increased. But it only on the trading market, not have many people use Bitcoin to purchase daily need like the hope of the Japanese government before accept it Wink
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 06:05:57 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 06:27:32 PM by deisik

By the way, how is it a good thing for us but not for the government? Regardless of which currency are you earning, you are helping the economy of your country. If you think that because you are earning bitcoins and not local currency means that you are causing distress to the government, then every single people that works abroad should be causing the same thing to the government. Clearly that is not the case.

In fact, that remains to be seen

These people may not of course cause distress or harm to their national government but they are nevertheless increasing the wealth of the nation of their residence (i.e. where they work). Indeed, if they spend their foreign earnings at home, this is a good thing since their purchases raise the demand for domestic goods (i.e. more production is warranted), but other than that, there is little to no advantage for your home country if you work abroad. The wealth of a nation is made of goods produced and services rendered domestically

Eminem23

Activity: 394

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:24:25 PM

I think that bitcoin can not improve the economy of any country.At least for now.Just more and more people in the world are beginning to use bitcoin.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:23:08 AM

Bitcoin can improve the economy of a country in many ways. Its firstly helping to decrease the number of unemployed people because it give so many people their opportunities to earning money online, also this will help to fight the poverty and increase the economy. Also bitcoin can help to motivate more people to start new projects based to the blockchain technology.
Yes, it can, and in a very big way. It changed the economy of a country. If the people will focus on investing into and making much profits and selling off, I believe much money will be getting into the country. Entrepreneurs and traders are part of what build the economy of a country. I know it’s much more than that, but they’re part of it.
You are wrong. Dont you think that the government will ban bitcoin? They want to collect tax while using bitcoin gives people a chance to avoid it. And without tax, a country can not improve at all. And I think that bitcoin can only give money to some individuals, it can never make the whole country better
I think it can change the financial position of a country. Because if the government allows the people to deal in bitcoin freely, people will invest in bitcoin and as the past shows the price is growing more and more people will earn money and they will be prosperous.

The burden on the government of unemployment will reduce. The inflation rates will be reducing and many other advantages the government should take.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:20:37 AM

Here in my country, I do not really think that bitcoin will improve our economy, Because first thing is that it is not acceptable to any bank and as of now there is no way that companies here will appreciate the value of bitcoins because they only focus on real cash.
I don’t agree with you. Only law and politics can never improve the economy of a country. How it can be possible. If the people have no opportunities to financially improve their live standards then politicians can do nothing.

We know that the politicians have just the source of spending the natural resources of the country. At least I can never expect anything good from the politicians of my country.
Charot12345

Activity: 257
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:34:30 AM

Today many countries accept bitcoin as a virtual currency, is it because bitcoin is so high that they think bitcoin can change the country's economy, or because the country has many bitcoin users already?
I think it can improve the country’s economy. Because there’ so many people using bitcoin and the money they got is big and it is added to the money that are circulating in a country. And also the people are accepting payment completely from their work through internet and the transaction is free without tax or anything. Though it can affect other business it will still improve the economy.

777Bitcoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:41:58 AM

I think that bitcoin can not improve the economy of any country.At least for now.Just more and more people in the world are beginning to use bitcoin.

I don't think your correct at it, why Japan legalized bitcoin, because for no reason?. They recognized it because bitcoin is good to they're people and to they're economy. It might not a big as other investments in that country. Even a single centavos can make a difference in each country's economy. But in my country even if it is not yet legal I know and I feel, as it gives work to many unemployed person it helped our economy to improved gradually.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:10:09 AM

Today many countries accept bitcoin as a virtual currency, is it because bitcoin is so high that they think bitcoin can change the country's economy, or because the country has many bitcoin users already?

Maybe, because every country have their own policy about economy and it has real currency ob course  literal using by hand, but if the whole world being unite by using bitcoin together with the approval of all leaders and coordination ob course of founders and donators of bitcoin may be it's possible.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 10:36:16 AM

Of one country and a rather smaller one,probably yes. Not more than that and the reason is most of countries don't like the idea of bitcoin and you can understand with China's recent activities but  still some state they are rumors and some state they are true,so sometimes its hard to believe things on the internet. And improving a country's economy would be a massive task and bitcoin is volatile man,countries cannot afford that by any chance.

Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:40:26 AM

certain! if one of those countries has implemented bitcoin as a legal means of payment then I can predict the economic development of the country will progress rather than the state that does not allow bitcoin
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:05:34 PM

I think bitcoin can change slightly the economy of a specific country. Yes many people get money from bitcoin even they don't find a job because they can easily earn the money from bitcoin. But to change the economic status of a country it must have a lot of job, resources and investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: