Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:30:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin improve the economy of a country?  (Read 52242 times)
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:06:37 PM

Today many countries accept bitcoin as a virtual currency, is it because bitcoin is so high that they think bitcoin can change the country's economy, or because the country has many bitcoin users already?
I think bitcoin can change slightly the economy of a specific country. Yes many people get money from bitcoin even they don't find a job because they can easily earn the money from bitcoin. But to change the economic status of a country it must have a lot of job, resources and investors.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:04:18 PM

I think it could help the economy of a person as individual, but a country is something to much bigger and complex. But also we can think about oportunities or the benefits offered by the crypto currency as increase employment and learn about a new and interesting topic that will continue to be developed over time.
Yes I agree with you. Bitcoin is the future digital currency as well as a sound crypto online business too. Bitcoin is fast growing technology in the field of crypto currency. It gives a lot of opportunities to the people of the country to improve their economy due to investing and trading in bitcoin. It is also profitable for the governments too, to make huge money officially involving in bitcoin.
Of course bitcoins can improve the economy of the country because they are the fastest growing cryptos which more secured and stable in the world. If a country has a lot of shares in bitcoins than bitcoin can be very helpful to make strong their economy and to remove any economic conflicts from their state.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 07:50:33 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 11:24:53 AM by deisik

Here in my country, I do not really think that bitcoin will improve our economy, Because first thing is that it is not acceptable to any bank and as of now there is no way that companies here will appreciate the value of bitcoins because they only focus on real cash.
I don’t agree with you. Only law and politics can never improve the economy of a country. How it can be possible. If the people have no opportunities to financially improve their live standards then politicians can do nothing

I have to disagree with you too

You seem to forget that it is laws and politics that give people the basis for making business. Without a functioning and properly organized law system, your profitable business can be taken from you by someone else, more influential than yourself. In other words, while laws and politics can't directly improve the economy of a country (in the sense they don't produce wealth on their own), they can still greatly contribute to that end (or take from it)

Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:13:32 AM

Legitize bitcoin immediately and immediately make regulation about bitcoin, then all citizens can benefit from the presence of bitcoin. if bitcoin is properly managed then bitcoin can boost the country's economy.
Pakboy

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:18:01 AM

Today many countries accept bitcoin as a virtual currency, is it because bitcoin is so high that they think bitcoin can change the country's economy, or because the country has many bitcoin users already?
I think it can improve the country’s economy. Because there’ so many people using bitcoin and the money they got is big and it is added to the money that are circulating in a country. And also the people are accepting payment completely from their work through internet and the transaction is free without tax or anything. Though it can affect other business it will still improve the economy.
Yeah you have a good point. I agree to you that the bitcoin can improve the country's economy because many people are now depending to the bitcoin and they earning big amount of money because of the bitcoin.

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:22:15 AM

Here in my country, I do not really think that bitcoin will improve our economy, Because first thing is that it is not acceptable to any bank and as of now there is no way that companies here will appreciate the value of bitcoins because they only focus on real cash.
No. Is there any bank in most places accepting bitcoin already? No! Are the citizens earning bitcoin and making something good for themselves? Yes! With the value of bitcoin and someone holding for a while while being able to use the proceeds to later build their dream eventually is a way to improve the economy.

You are part of the economy and when people gradually start having a good standard of living from bitcoin, it makes things easy than rather having so many citizens depending on the government. As long as you have an exchange to convert your bitcoin into cash, then I see no reason why you even need a bank to accept bitcoin in the first place.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:01:03 AM

I think bitcoin can change slightly the economy of a specific country. Yes many people get money from bitcoin even they don't find a job because they can easily earn the money from bitcoin. But to change the economic status of a country it must have a lot of job, resources and investors.
Bitcoin can improve economy of all countries by help the enterprises in the country to expand their business internationally because bitcoin could help facilitate their work and payments globally. The benefits are no extra fees,  no limitation on the amount they can send,  and no middleman to hold up payment that mean reduce the cost. The economy of a country will improve if the business enterprises in that country are develops.
john70

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:04:09 AM

BTC Surely, Bitcoin improve the Economy of a Country,

Every Government needed all people make a Money Transaction banking in Digital system that have already in Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is only way to all Public came banking system so, government want to improve is country economy they should pressure to Public used to Bitcoin.BTC
Michael-crypto

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:06:16 AM

Yes, bitcoin and other cryptos can improve the economy of a country, because they create economic activities and investment opportunities.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:34:29 AM

Maybe, Bitcoin is like a gold. The economy of the country is depend to how many golds/money are in there. I think bitcoin can improve the economy of every country. It is true that many country that have bitcoin users already.
Wintorez

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:14:19 AM

Bitcoin can not change the economy of the country. It's just money that you can pay off or earn it. To improve the economy, it is necessary to take action, and not to introduce a new currency.

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Xampeuu

Activity: 1442
Merit: 116

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:09:15 PM

Bitcoin i'm sure can improve economy even for country level. It all depends on the readiness and the applied financial policy so that it can bring good blessings to its citizens and the country.

TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329

AGATE

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:53:11 PM

Many country are support bitcoin today some country are banned bitcoin like China. digital currency today is wide spread because some user are love to change their country.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
devil jin

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:02:27 PM

Of course I believe bitcoin has in no small way improve the economy of a country and not even to those countries that have accepted bitcoin alone and the reason for my conclusion is simple. Majority of all of us here are from different countries in which most of these countries have not accepted bitcoin as a currency but we all earn an amount or the other which we all contribute back to our various economy which indirectly can be regarded as bringing in income to the country looking at it from the economic point of view.

I think so, Bitcoin can contribute in state economy in one country if it is legalized in that particular country, what I am trying to say is when Bitcoin is legal in one country and it legitimately recognized by government and its whole body existence I think government will start to acquire taxes from it which w all know will help the economic status of each country and improve pubic services, establishments and so on, so it will depend on how a country will accept bitcoin.

portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:05:10 PM

Yes of course, it can improve the economy of the country specially if almost people are using the bitcoin and earning big amount of money.

christsstrong

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:09:58 PM

If bitcoin is accepted by all countries then there will be coin war among countries. As limited supply most countries will try to reserve it.
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:16:03 PM

I think it can improve the economy of a country especially for those countries that already accept bitcoin as a payment and many users have already earn money through bitcoin even they are not yet employed by doing bitcoin it helps them to improve not only the way their living but also improve their economy as well. It's a new form of currency I know everyone are willing to learn and accept bitcoin in their county.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Cocobrayy

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:38:21 PM

Looking at current developments, developed and supported countries with outstanding IPTEK progress. what's more since the existence of Bitcoin as a digital currency, it seems that the more advanced countries that have legalized Bitcoin as a means of payment. because if Bitcoin in Legalkan in that country could have an impact on a better economy.
Paecga129

Activity: 422

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:33:50 PM

Bitcoin can definitely improve the economy of a country. If they were to start buying bitcoin as much as possible and then pay citizens for their work in Bitcoin.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:21:32 PM

Bitcoin can not improve the economy of the country. This requires the actions of the authorities aimed at improving the economic situation in the country, and not the use of any currency.
Bitcoins are not just currency; they are mode of investments and earning as well. Bitcoins indeed all alone cannot improve the economy of a state until and unless government is not actively working to provide people with jobs. Up to some extent, bitcoins can improve economy but not too much.
Bitcoin can surely improve the economy of a country. I think Bitcoin has very good potential of helping the individuals to improve their life and also earn a good amount of money. I think it is now in the hands of Government like how they will take up this thing and whether they will do any positive steps in order to promote this Bitcoin or not.

How can bitcoin improve the economy of one country mean while their government never approve this thing? It id hard to say when you do not need to pay any taxes bit you can afford everything? Does government want to take this as mass killing machine? People can buy everything with their coin earned through bitcoin and everyonr accept that? For us it will be a good thing but how about the government?
Governments have too much power already and they do not seem to be content with that and want even more, bitcoin is something that gives power back to the people that is why we will see a strong opposition to it, governments need to get smaller and fulfill their initial purpose, to make people fulfill the law and to protect people from foreign threats and that is it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: