Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 05:53:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin improve the economy of a country?  (Read 52255 times)
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:14:46 PM

As of late in my nation jobless individuals have more prone to pick procuring bitcoin instead of physical employment since they should simply just remain at their PC and they can beginning to gaining bitcoin with numerous path, for example, exchanging or whatever else so even not huge impact but rather bitcoin has help them for their financial side and in a roundabout way bitcoin additionally as of now enhance the economy in my nation.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:53:42 PM

Bitcoin can definitely improve the economy of a country. If they were to start buying bitcoin as much as possible and then pay citizens for their work in Bitcoin.

In this case, bitcoin simply becomes the currency you need to earn, but this will not increase the number of jobs and will not provide the Internet to those who do not have it.
Bitcoins do improve number of jobs online, what else you need? Bitcoins have already turned many unemployed, frustrated people into the productive and happy people of the society by providing them online jobs for earning their monthly income and meeting their basic necessities by earning money with bitcoins. I don’t think so it is fair to not give credit to bitcoins for this.
justdimin

Activity: 3052
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:59:45 AM

Bitcoin can not improve the economy of the country. This requires the actions of the authorities aimed at improving the economic situation in the country, and not the use of any currency.
Bitcoins are not just currency; they are mode of investments and earning as well. Bitcoins indeed all alone cannot improve the economy of a state until and unless government is not actively working to provide people with jobs. Up to some extent, bitcoins can improve economy but not too much.
Bitcoin can surely improve the economy of a country. I think Bitcoin has very good potential of helping the individuals to improve their life and also earn a good amount of money. I think it is now in the hands of Government like how they will take up this thing and whether they will do any positive steps in order to promote this Bitcoin or not.

How can bitcoin improve the economy of one country mean while their government never approve this thing? It id hard to say when you do not need to pay any taxes bit you can afford everything? Does government want to take this as mass killing machine? People can buy everything with their coin earned through bitcoin and everyonr accept that? For us it will be a good thing but how about the government?
Governments have too much power already and they do not seem to be content with that and want even more, bitcoin is something that gives power back to the people that is why we will see a strong opposition to it, governments need to get smaller and fulfill their initial purpose, to make people fulfill the law and to protect people from foreign threats and that is it.
The government of a country could neither be benefited nor affected by the usage of the bitcoins as to improve the economic standards of a country. The people might find bitcoins useful because it is something that do raise their financial situation and could prove even better if saved up for the future use. The government of a country has other responsibilities to be fulfilled such as the maintenance of the law and order situation and to keep peace.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
henmark

Activity: 784
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:04:36 AM

Bitcoin can definitely improve the economy of a country. If they were to start buying bitcoin as much as possible and then pay citizens for their work in Bitcoin.
There is no doubt in this fact that bitcoins have been helping people meet their financial needs and monetary goals for the last couple of years.

I don’t think so there is even a single person who worked hard with bitcoins but did not get the reward. Just be legalizing bitcoins in these ate can increase the economy manifolds. Soon people will be paid in bitcoins.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:48:10 AM

Today many countries accept bitcoin as a virtual currency, is it because bitcoin is so high that they think bitcoin can change the country's economy, or because the country has many bitcoin users already?
Yes it is possible that it can improve one economy but the problem was bitcoin still doesnt accept by the givernment. But if it legalized by the government is not impossible to happen the fact that bitcoin was continue spreading worldwide and there are lot of users of it in every country. If bitcoin can change one persons life into better then I believe that it can do so in our economy because bitcoin is type of currency which all of us needed to have a better life.
This problem will be soon resolve because now many people are getting interested in bitcoins and are ready to make big investments into bitcoins. Bitcoins are all time favorite of those who really aspire to live a luxurious life without any financial tension. There are maximum chances that bitcoins will be made legal soon around the globe.
Milo_Kidd

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:58:52 AM

Today many countries accept bitcoin as a virtual currency, is it because bitcoin is so high that they think bitcoin can change the country's economy, or because the country has many bitcoin users already?

For me it depends on how the country how they spend their wealth. Whether it is bitcoin or not. If the leader has enough strategy and knowledge of what the effective leadership is. I don't think that because has many bitcoin it can the economy right away but, its on the leader how he handle the country.

camsss

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:16:13 AM

Yes I think it can improve the economy of a country. It is because people who are poor can have enough income for themselves. So by that, the economy of a certain country can increase. Another one is, people will be more interested to invest in a business. The more business a country has, the better their economy.

diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:27:17 AM

Yes I think it can improve the economy of a country. It is because people who are poor can have enough income for themselves. So by that, the economy of a certain country can increase. Another one is, people will be more interested to invest in a business. The more business a country has, the better their economy.
What if there is no micro job for those who do not possess a skill? or do not have a money to invest? I think it can't help, micro jobs are what's making people think that bitcoin is helpful to them, specially in this forum, that relays more than a million a month because of those campaigns.

But even with that said, I can still say that bitcoin could help the economy of a country, those investors who invest to bitcoin, there would come a time that they would use their money in real life.

ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:36:51 AM

we know that some countries have accepted bitcoin and some have been doing business with bitcoin.how they contribute to a country. I do not know how and why the development of a    country is affected, but in a real sense I know very well how people are influencing their lives.I have a friend who uses bitcoin as payment way and sells honey. and believe that now he makes his living this way. sells the honey it produces to different countries for the bitcoin. swift or does not accept any payment. thus accelerating the trade. here I talked about the life of a person who is positively affected by bitcoin. I will surely evolve indirectly in that country if we can find thousands, perhaps millions, of lives affected in this way in a country.there are people living in countries that are really in a very difficult situation. there are people who live here in countries that earn money by bounty huntering here and that are equivalent to the salary of a doctor or an   engineer in his own country.

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:47:51 AM

Obviously, Bitcoin system brings a good opportunity for every country if they have taken it seriously. When a single person can be able to make a profit from then he will be able to make change his living standard. his money will be circulated in the country's economy. so that it is a factor of making healthy of an economy.
Ariel11

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:00:39 AM

Bitcoin can improve countries economy because it will help a lot of people to earn money and the people will use those money to spend on the things that they want and those profit of the shop or the store that the people used to buy things with. Then it will boost the shop or the store's income and the tax of that store will go up too and it will help the country to have a better income which will help itself to improve its system and economy.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:55:09 PM

For me it depends on how the country how they spend their wealth. Whether it is bitcoin or not. If the leader has enough strategy and knowledge of what the effective leadership is. I don't think that because has many bitcoin it can the economy right away but, its on the leader how he handle the country.
This is the one perspective of the picture and it carries a great significance. But in my opinion, it is very much possible for Bitcoin to change the economic condition of any country. The only thing which will influence this whole thing is whether the citizens living in that country are using Bitcoin or not. Moreover the role of Government will matter as well.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:03:42 AM

This is because the country has many bitcoin users and because of that we can say that bitcoin has the ability to improve our country. In addition, because bitcoin is so high many people wants to invest on it and because of this investment many people will get rich together with our country.

samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:22:06 PM

I dont think so.. but on my own opinion bitcoin have a big contribution to economy..because nowadays bitcoin users are still pumping..so it means even some ofthe jobless people have thier own source of income that because of bitcoin. So in that situation decreasing a jobless individual have a big impact to the economy of a particular country especially to the 3rd world country.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:20:50 PM

Bitcoin can improve countries economy because it will help a lot of people to earn money and the people will use those money to spend on the things that they want and those profit of the shop or the store that the people used to buy things with. Then it will boost the shop or the store's income and the tax of that store will go up too and it will help the country to have a better income which will help itself to improve its system and economy.

Nice explanation. Basically as more money comes to the country, the better it economy becomes. Regardless of in which form it is. Bitcoin is still money. On the other hand, because bitcoin transactions are not really taxed, as more bitcoin users a country has, the tendency to have lesser tax accumulated is increasing. Imagine a country where a good percentage of people are using bitcoin in most of their transactions. It will leave the country poor in such a way that the government can't do anything about the tax thing. They can't increase the tax on fiat because that will just make more people choose to use bitcoin. On the other hand, there is no possible way that they are able to ban bitcoin unless they remove the Internet access in their country.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

misterj

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:39:54 PM

Technically, yes. Bitcoin helps other individual who does not have a job to earn some money, sometimes a lot more than those individuals who has jobs. Thus, making more opportunity for individuals to build a business making other jobless person have more chance to have one. I believe that what I think of now is just a portion of what bitcoin can really do to improve an economy. For now, I see as a chance for the needy to earn and improve life.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:20:24 AM

Yes it is possible, Bitcoin can improve the country depending on its government if they were gonna use it for good. It was also a great way to buy goods through online using virtual money but still everything will be depending on the government decisions of your country.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
ALT67890

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:27:41 AM

Yes it will and it has been one reason our country now is the tiger economy of Asia, even without the confirmation or law being passed for it. It just that they’re not making an issue out of it because we do contribute to our economy as a whole. The government that serves its people will be happy about it but those who only want to have a share of the profit that this community is earning is the one being noisy about regulating it.
mamaita

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:43:39 AM

the past per capita income of the country's population will increase, as the once-in-income population can now increase beyond the country's national income for each month's population or regional minimum wage
Rosberger

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:05:48 AM

Yes, ofcourse. Bitcoin can definitely improve the economy of a country because of this reason. Because of bitcoin you can import a money into our country and that way could affect the price of our local money because the supply of our money will increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: