Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:29:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin improve the economy of a country?  (Read 52243 times)
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:14:12 PM

It can change financial situation of a family, but a country? i don't think so. Bitcoin isn't widely known among people who earn a salary that barely afford to keep a family on a weekly, and a high percentage of the population worldwide doesn't even use cryptocurrency. For example, developing countries have been suffering economic issues for a long time that are devastating to its population yet bitcoin has been going for a while and we don't hear any uplifting news about their situation with the creation of bitcoin. Developing countries don't have the technological advancement to implement bitcoin as a digital payment for day to day transactions, so fiat currency is still strong in that regard. To incorporate such system it would take a massive amount of effort from the govt that i think they'd rather try to encourage its citizens to keep using fiat currency. If we talk about other countries like South Korea, Japan, Switzerland, etc, they don't need bitcoin to improve the economy but rather as a tool to make payments a lot more easier.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:18:23 PM

Yes of course, I'm sure that bitcoin can boost the country's economy, this is because the bitcoin market share is huge and currently has reached more than 100 billion USD.

PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:53:38 PM

Yes of course, I'm sure that bitcoin can boost the country's economy, this is because the bitcoin market share is huge and currently has reached more than 100 billion USD.
perhaps the fact that Bitcoin can correct the financial condition of many countries does have a reason. I have already noticed that such countries as Russia, which was generally against the crypto currency, now itself begins to project into its own cryptorubl. So it really makes sense for countries to work with the crypto currency.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:24:46 PM

Today many countries accept bitcoin as a virtual currency, is it because bitcoin is so high that they think bitcoin can change the country's economy, or because the country has many bitcoin users already?

yes of course it can be, there is already china that legalize bitcoin and make economic development from china country become increasing because bitcoin influence.
Forhadm

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:42:08 PM

I do not know, because I am also confused with this question. But if I see bitcoin is able to improved a person's economy,or but for a county I still have not found anything that can make sure I think by day by day it will be large position also be improved by day by day, because now a day it will grow up some.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 05:44:58 PM

perhaps the fact that Bitcoin can correct the financial condition of many countries does have a reason. I have already noticed that such countries as Russia, which was generally against the crypto currency, now itself begins to project into its own cryptorubl. So it really makes sense for countries to work with the crypto currency

You don't see the whole truth

Because they don't tell you it. They tell you half-truths, but, as the saying goes, half-truths are more often than not worse than outright lies. What they don't tell you is that these government cryptocurrencies (like the Russian cryptoruble you mention) are there only because of Bitcoin, and they are set to fight with it since this is the way things are for the governments with weak currencies. They can't compete with cryptocurrencies directly and honestly, fiat versus Bitcoin and friends, so they have to find or invent ways to hinder cryptocurrency adoption by creating these pseudocurrencies which are not meant to be used in real life. Their single and only purpose is to prevent Bitcoin from taking over local fiat monies

ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:06:58 PM

I do not know, because I am also confused with this question. But if I see bitcoin is able to improved a person's economy,or but for a county I still have not found anything that can make sure I think by day by day it will be large position also be improved by day by day, because now a day it will grow up some.

Yes.Many people involved in bitcoin now.Many people quite their real Job and involved in bitcoin now. Since they get income from bitcoin, their life is depend on bitcoin .Hence the bitcoin involved in the development of country .Many people inverse Their salary in bitcoin to get profit from it.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:13:51 PM

Today many countries accept bitcoin as a virtual currency, is it because bitcoin is so high that they think bitcoin can change the country's economy, or because the country has many bitcoin users already?

I believe  YES. Because bitcoin for me is freedom. Bitcoin can make people work outside the system.  It can help achieve one's  financial  freedom.  So if more people  are benefitei by it, there will be an equal distribution  of wealth . If having a good economy  means a country with more wealthy people then I think bitcoin is really a big help.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:23:14 PM

My experience in explaining bitcoin to others is that they are afraid of something that is not yet legal, they have given up before learning more, people with this type are numerous and I can not open their minds.

In this case the government also makes mistakes, they continue to insist not to use bitcoin, but on the other hand they value bitcoin as the innovation of the future currency. This is very ironic because the government's stubborn attitude makes many people worried

Bitcoin has the potential to help governments improve human resources with higher per capita income, the government does not have to provide intensive education and counseling because users can learn it independently.
rayneh

Activity: 308

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:25:29 PM

Yes.Many people involved in bitcoin now.Many people quite their real Job and involved in bitcoin now. Since they get income from bitcoin, their life is depend on bitcoin .Hence the bitcoin involved in the development of country .Many people inverse Their salary in bitcoin to get profit from it.

The reason of quiting there job in reality is that they are not even getting profit to do these kinds of job while about bitcoin they are getting extra profit and less time it's mean that they can give a time to there family if they are a part of bitcoin. While other kind of jobs such a reality job they cannot even give a time to there family therefore they quite and go for uncertainties.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:58:12 PM

The reason of quiting there job in reality is that they are not even getting profit to do these kinds of job while about bitcoin they are getting extra profit and less time it's mean that they can give a time to there family if they are a part of bitcoin. While other kind of jobs such a reality job they cannot even give a time to there family therefore they quite and go for uncertainties.
in my opinion everyone has already noticed that real physical work has never invited such incomes, which today give the opportunity to earn Bitcoin. I am very pleased that the crypto-currency has entered my life and I have got great opportunities to achieve my goals. If Bitcoin is available to every citizen of any country, it will only benefit everyone.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:28:43 PM

in my opinion everyone has already noticed that real physical work has never invited such incomes, which today give the opportunity to earn Bitcoin. I am very pleased that the crypto-currency has entered my life and I have got great opportunities to achieve my goals. If Bitcoin is available to every citizen of any country, it will only benefit everyone.
If bitcoin would be as popular as now money, then the earnings that we now have and the fact of this forum would not be needed, but it is good that such a moment will not happen just by misinforming people and thheir low knowledge.

Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:43:13 PM

If these people will use the amount of money they had earned from Bitcoin to pay the tax for their country, ok, I can say Bitcoin is helping the country's economy. But please check again, actually most of the Bitcoin users are avoid the tax from the government, they do not want to pay any money for their country. Cheesy
McKane

Activity: 350

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:57:17 PM

If these people will use the amount of money they had earned from Bitcoin to pay the tax for their country, ok, I can say Bitcoin is helping the country's economy. But please check again, actually most of the Bitcoin users are avoid the tax from the government, they do not want to pay any money for their country. Cheesy
The main thing is that bitcoin is helping people in different fields not just in country because when you earn some bitcoin then you pay tax in your country and also support your family by that income which is pretty nice income so it's better to say that bitcoin is reducing world poverty and increasing good happiness.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
cleofila

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:04:19 PM

Of course! For example official exchange rate of banks is very highly. If small business imports the goods for BTC they would setup less prices for selling them to consumers. So consumers will save some money and pay more goods.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:37:32 PM

Thats nice development when we hear that more people nowadays been benefited with bitcoin income online. I think this will substancially improve every individual lives status in the society and with that reasons, the economy will also improve because people will not hesitate buying local goods of the country. So the people's money will be circulated around the country which will let those local businesses to grow their sales.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:35:53 PM

One hundred percent, if bitcoin can improve the quiality of life for one user it could impove it for a lot more, if somehow a goverment could adapt bitcoin and use it as a regular currency, and encoureges poeple to use then most defently it will impove the finincial state of many poepel and thus improving the overwhole econnomy of the country, but the only thing that is keeping this from happening is that bitcoin has been not recieved any laws that allow it or limit it or bann it, and fully investing in it as a country may lead to some problems, and besides now we are talking about this because the price is high but if the price goes down it will destroy that country's economy.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:19:21 PM

Yes bitcoin can improve the economy of some countries, because it is helping the unemployed and jobless people to find another way to earn an income online, and then paying for their livings and bills.
This will certainly help especially the poorest countries.
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:29:56 PM

Yes definitely.. because even though a government not yet fully accepted the bitcoin, but still it is a money and convertable to a real money. therefore more money circulated in a society means it is an add on of economy like that a rich person because of bitcoin will build its new business somehow like that.

UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:01:04 PM

Yes bitcoin will definitely help improve the economy, many people now are using bitcoin, and they are wanting to use bitcoin on a daily basis. The convenience of having an online wallet and money is really useful, now transactions is gonna be much safer and faster.

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: