Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:12:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin improve the economy of a country?  (Read 52245 times)
niceone

Activity: 88
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:02:40 AM

I think it can but not right now bitcoin is still not that popular and reliable that it can really improve an economy of a country although maybe someday if bitcoin is finally recognized by the government and a lot of people are using it then maybe it will really help to improve the economy of one country.

shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:22:53 PM

Today many countries accept bitcoin as a virtual currency, is it because bitcoin is so high that they think bitcoin can change the country's economy, or because the country has many bitcoin users already?

There is a chance that bitcoin could improve the economy of a certain country. For one, all the bitcoin earners living in that particular country would probably use their earnings from bitcoin to buy things within that country. Those things would surely have taxes. On that process, bitcoin is improving the economy of a certain country with the help of it's users.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:54:56 PM

I think it can but not right now bitcoin is still not that popular and reliable that it can really improve an economy of a country although maybe someday if bitcoin is finally recognized by the government and a lot of people are using it then maybe it will really help to improve the economy of one country.
Bitcoin is digital gold and the reason behind bitcoin creation in the first place is to fix the economic and financial problem. However, stock exchange in the Europe and US are planning to add bitcoin trade this December. Automatically bitcoin will be popular more than you could ever imagine.

Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:33:38 PM

Today many countries accept bitcoin as a virtual currency, is it because bitcoin is so high that they think bitcoin can change the country's economy, or because the country has many bitcoin users already?

Yup bitcoin can rise the economy of the country   it can decrease the the statistic of unemployed people, more people have an income,have a business,and if all have job the crime rate will decrease,and they were busy,  while  the economy would improve more and more people invested & learn  bitcoin as a source of income.economy will bloom and country will be progress because of bitcoin. But the main reason why bitcoin he insert USD or money in a country
The more money country get the more they grow
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:00:35 PM

Because they see that the people are using it more and more everyday.
Bitcoin can improve the economy of a country, when that country find a way to properly tax bitcoin. Giving a good balance between the usage of it, and taxation.
Yes, but as this time it will not directly through taxation as we know that bitcoin is no tax for being a decentralized system. But if more individual who are getting rich because of bitcoin then the money circulation like buying goods or services will increase and then with that the government can benefits out of the tax collected 5of every goods that we have purchase.

roflmao129

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:09:36 PM

It is not. Bitcoin can only make a person, an individual becomes wealthier. It can not improve the economy of a country. The economy of a country will be better if the government make some change. After everything, the government always has the strongest impact on a country

`frankhowe

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:24:32 PM

I don't think that there is connection between bitcoin and the economy of a country so even bitcoin will become very successful then it will not affect the economy of a country unless the country will accept bitcoin and use bitcoin as their secondary or even primary form of money then that is when bitcoin will improve the economy of the country.
albermaze

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 04:37:34 PM

I think that bitcoin can not improve economy of a country. As economy of separate country is something centralized and controlled which is oposite to nature of bitcoin. Moreover, bitcoin is highly valued because it provides more possibilities to individuals but not centralized governmetns. However, we can imagine the situation in which bitcoin can improve economy. For instance, if the country lacks financial institutions and have week banking system in such a situation bitcoin can provide a lot of needed financial services without huge infrastructure investments...
L1looker

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:33:55 AM

Bitcoin is not used on a large scale in most countries. He has not yet been recognized in many countries of the world. I think that after some time maybe few years this situation will be changed.
akiexx

Activity: 76
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:47:25 AM

Bitcoin can improve the economy of a country, when a country find a way to properly tax bitcoin. Giving a good balance between the usage of it, and taxation.
This will be a real challenge for the goverments, and i am curious on how they will "fix" this.
And guys, we must understand that all those "good things and services" that we get are from taxation. Tax is absolutely a "must" for a country to improve cause all the funds of the government come from peoples tax our tax.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:29:01 PM

Bitcoin is not used on a large scale in most countries. He has not yet been recognized in many countries of the world. I think that after some time maybe few years this situation will be changed.
Actually it was already known worldwide, like literally. With the news that Bitcoin has now the most expensive value in the market, it definitely made quite  a reputation there. For the past few years Bitcoin's progress have been a hell of a ride, if you know what I mean.

Few countries have already accepted it as their currency, therefore there will be more chances that it will be recognized, we don't need that long anymore.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
Chienna

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:37:53 PM

Yes it can help to the economy of our country as long as we uses ut in a good way. We all know that bitcoin has a great value so it can help each of us to earn which can helo in our economy. If people are workhard it is not possible to us to be successful to help the economy to grow.
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:21:05 PM

I guess btc helps to improve the economy of the country. Btc helps everyone to earn an extra income when somebody have a particular job, the country will surely have a better life and future.
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:37:51 PM

Yes it really does bitcoin can improve the economy of a country like here, many people has not been able to get a job like me that's why I'm very thankful to be part of bitcoin it gives me a daily amount of income that I'm needed and it gives me a work to do here in my country.
maariyaam

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:51:12 PM

I think with the price of Bitcoin, a Country with people have lots of Bitcoins could really change their economy. Just like with lots of Golds or a country with lots of missiles. I think a country with lots of high value resources could have a great power that way it could really change their economy.
wolfgang56

Activity: 248

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:55:48 AM

If it is used by the companies and if government makes it legal to use for business matters it can improve the economy of ones country. It can be used to import and export products and services that helps to improve the economical status

meepowithaghs

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:24:27 AM

It could improve by putting tax on it since bitcoin could not benefit from just the bitcoin itself. Regulating it could help the country's economy to grow faster.
RJ08

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:20:09 AM

yes, it is a bitcoin help in our country especially for poor people they can also have a small amount of income for their daily life if they work here they are just beautiful and life-oriented and big it helps to build a business
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:25:13 AM

it could happen if a country already understands the profits that occur when playing or long-term investments in bitcoin then it will benefit very much inevitably the country will become highly developed and more advanced.
christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:33:21 AM

Countrymen are always doing good in using their money or if they are receiving a lot of money from their countrymen then it will be a huge affect for the economy of the country and they will surely improve their economy in a short time period.Also Bitcoin is improving the economy of a certain country with the help of it's users.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: