Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:13:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin improve the economy of a country?  (Read 52243 times)
RequiredBTC

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:17:23 PM

That depends on volume bitcoin transaction conversions in that country's currency. If volume is high, of course very helpful in terms tax revenue, and will occur very good effect for people who connect with bitcoin users.

Bitcoin provides good benefits for the country's economy. As long as the country willing to support, protect and facilitate bitcoin users.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:48:18 PM

Of course, bitcoin has made many people earn even a new rich person, of course the effect is they can improve the country's economy, if the state legalizes bitcoin then the impact is greater than it is now.
Well, bitcoin is hiking up has provided many a great opportunity to earn through it. Because of it many of them earning a great amount, and that is having a great impact on improving a country's economy as being in an international currency it flows in the domestic economy thereby boosting it up...
It only improves the economy of each individual, its contribution to the economy of a country is not so great because we should know that to succeed and make more money from bitcoin is not something that anyone can do, in a country, I do not think too many people can do that. We should imagine the economics of some people that could improve the economy of a country, that would be terrible, that would be a lot of money, I do not believe that this could happen, so bitcoin improve the economy of a country not a feasible thing

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Hello World!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:21:27 PM

Btc can surely help improve the economy of a country once it's legalized and implemented, but that will take a long time. Btc is helping so many people, and these people will surely affect the improvement of the economy.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
BlackRock

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:34:58 PM

I think Bitcoin has a great impact on the individual economy. if someone has got any opportunity to earn money then the society gets benefitted automatically. because of money circulation. if the money circulation increases then all of the economic sectors also get opportunity to revive again.so by the help of Bitcoin, an economy can be benefited through different types of activities.

Decalcomania

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:38:23 PM

Well probably is it a yes because it helps many people like the unemployed one because they gave a job for them to gain money so that they can contribute in the economy. Bitcoin helps a lot of people majority of the people who are using bitcoin almost improve their social status and because of that they can contribute in their economy and continually helps other to surpass the obstacle that they are currently facing right now. I hope someday every people will not suffer any poverty so that no one will suffer the agony of death and also to enjoy their lives to the fullest.
You have a good point! Bitcoin can really improve the economy of a country. I think it is true that bitcoin reduces unemployment in our society. I am one of the people that helped by bitcoins. I overcome now my financial problem because of the bitcoin.

AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:53:10 PM

Of course, bitcoin has made many people earn even a new rich person, of course the effect is they can improve the country's economy, if the state legalizes bitcoin then the impact is greater than it is now.
Well, bitcoin is hiking up has provided many a great opportunity to earn through it. Because of it many of them earning a great amount, and that is having a great impact on improving a country's economy as being in an international currency it flows in the domestic economy thereby boosting it up...
It only improves the economy of each individual, its contribution to the economy of a country is not so great because we should know that to succeed and make more money from bitcoin is not something that anyone can do, in a country, I do not think too many people can do that. We should imagine the economics of some people that could improve the economy of a country, that would be terrible, that would be a lot of money, I do not believe that this could happen, so bitcoin improve the economy of a country not a feasible thing
We have too much expectation if Bitcoin can affect by improving economy a country. I'd be agree with states improving by means changing people mind about freedom of financial control in a country. There are some big country such as United States, Australia, Japan was accept Bitcoin for using as transaction regular trading, but i not seen their was giving full control freedom to saving/invest people money into something that they have not control about it.
birra guzez

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:19:24 PM

Improving the economy of the countries isn't bitcoin or cryptocurrencies job , it's the government and the constitution job to do so and provide  job opportunities for their citizens who are more and more deprived of it since the numbers doesn't add up any more between demand and supply of jobs . Bitcoin came here as a new tool and a parallel alternative to banks , but ended up as a savior for lots of people around the world !
Ninmag

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:06:10 AM

can improve the economy of a country. But not all people know about bitcoin forums, so the government has not been able to invest through bitcoin forums.
notthematrix
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:39:38 AM

It can definitely improve the buyers power in a country, so that can only be good for people in a country

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:39:52 AM

can improve the economy of a country. But not all people know about bitcoin forums, so the government has not been able to invest through bitcoin forums.

Yes bitcoin is a big impact to improve the economy because of circulation of money if the bitcoin in high pricing the envestors will sell that and can buy daily needed so if people get a money of bitcoin so can buy people everything.bitcoin is very good our country and economy because of bitcoin currency but other people dont know what is bitcoin but all people know about bitcoin all of bitcoiner can help of economy because of circulation of money..

Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:55:16 AM

Yes, in my country bitcoin helped a lot of unemployed people to earn. But unfortunately a lot of people here are uneducated and doesn't know how to speak english and even use smartphones nor computers. But above all bitcoin improves economy by giving opportunity to many people that are jobless.

congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:45:04 AM

Today many countries accept bitcoin as a virtual currency, is it because bitcoin is so high that they think bitcoin can change the country's economy, or because the country has many bitcoin users already?
Yes, it can greatly improve the economy of the country. As you can see, bitcoin is being recognized by more countries already. This means that trade are more easy and payments are becoming more and more convenient. With this, it can boost up the economy of the country.

millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:52:01 AM

Yes, in my country bitcoin helped a lot of unemployed people to earn. But unfortunately a lot of people here are uneducated and doesn't know how to speak english and even use smartphones nor computers. But above all bitcoin improves economy by giving opportunity to many people that are jobless.
Bitcoin was improove financial of the users, and undirectly effect on country's economy. People need english skill to gain money in cryptocurrency world. Most of exchange site's and computer OS are in english.
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:45:39 AM

I think it can help lessen the people who doesn't earn or the unemployed,
They can earn through this crypto currency and help their family and their selves .

Yes, it will be an excellent opportunity for unemployed people who have plenty of free time to study bitcoin.

But they need to educate the people first because other people dont know about bitcoin,and bitcoin has a potintial to save them from poverty because it hepls jobless people to earn money,if they know bitcoin they can buy their daily needs and also they can support there family.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:19:28 AM

In my opinion i think that the government knows it but does not take any action regarding bitcoin. Many people knows it and have some idea of it thanks to social media through posting. So i guess government will pay attention to it if found profitable. News also helps in spreading the news about bitcoin. So in later days, maybe our government will try to make a move regarding bitcoin, same as our government does.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:28:29 AM

Yes. Japan is already a progressive country but they still accepted bitcoin because they know that they will be out  or loss that progress if they did not do it. Bitcoin will run every government by trust so eventually it will improve them.
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:59:52 AM

If a smaller struggling country was to adopt it and start pouring their failing currency in to it and start using it their economy would be significantly better off i would imagine.

:]
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:25:40 AM

Unemployed people are having difficulty making investments, but those who are business owners are investing in their salaries. In addition, people with regular income earn much more. My impressions are like this. I still do not understand that Bitcoin is an effect on unemployment.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:16:49 PM

Unemployed people are having difficulty making investments, but those who are business owners are investing in their salaries. In addition, people with regular income earn much more. My impressions are like this. I still do not understand that Bitcoin is an effect on unemployment.
I also don't understand how bitcoin can affect unemployed...I just think that those who could earn now earn even more...and the rest have remained without work...I don't think that it can somehow influence the economy of the country...except in a negative sense, because people get more income, and the treasury doesn't receive more money)
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:27:58 PM

I think an individual’s level of income and specifically his success in earning through Bitcoin has little impact on country’s economy. The relation between Bitcoin and economy is a different concept. Bitcoin is enjoying success with its own policies and people are investing in it. Moreover, many organizations have started to accept Bitcoin as a source of currency for online transactions.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: