Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:15:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - InfluxCoin | INFX  (Read 29700 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 04:17:12 AM

What exactly the fuck is going on with this coin, really??  Roll Eyes

On one hand it appears all dead and buried, even the website doesn't exist. Yet on coinmarketcap, it is showing a whopping gain of over 300% today. And even more confusing is the price variation among the exchanges. On Bittrex & Cryptopia, it's being traded around $0.27 while on YoBit it is going for $3.23, WTF Huh?   Shocked

In YoBit the wallet doesn't work and they don't want to make it work, so you can ignore its price because it is useless.

Exactly. Thanks RzeroD!

NEVER EVER EVER use Yobit - PERIOD! They are NOT an exchange but simply a method to make the owners of this app MORE money. They WILL rip you off. Stay away from Yobit at all costs. Consider Yobit the Bermuda Triangle of Coins. What goes in will never come out!

Bittrex haven't had the decency of responding to my questions or posts, so consider INFX delisted from Bittrex, unless they have a change of heart (which is highly unlikely considering their performance in responding to my posts).

Cryptopia is the only exchange that INFX can be traded.

I have explained the other points time and time again in previous posts, so please trawl the pages, though it seems the community are doing a great job in answering a number of these questions efficiently and correctly.

#crysx

Yakov Fabrizio.

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:18:13 AM

#INFX will be delisted from Bittrex on March 2, 2018. Now carefully will delisted from Bittrex today .hold for withrawals all #INFX to Cryptopia now https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=INFX_BTC#
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:00:36 AM

#INFX will be delisted from Bittrex on March 2, 2018. Now carefully will delisted from Bittrex today .hold for withrawals all #INFX to Cryptopia now https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=INFX_BTC#

We will be writing our backend processing/exchange system via the Cryptopia API.

Which means when all this is said and done, the main Exchange we will use for the new Pool/Fund processing will be Cryptopia almost exclusively. Almost = until we get our/other Exchanges organized.

#crysx

Elpeor00

Activity: 346
Merit: 144

THE WORST EVER

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:09:58 AM

We will be writing our backend processing/exchange system via the Cryptopia API.

Which means when all this is said and done, the main Exchange we will use for the new Pool/Fund processing will be Cryptopia almost exclusively. Almost = until we get our/other Exchanges organized.

#crysx

"other" exchanges can help rigth now, but "our" exchange will be the real prize..
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 11:36:49 AM

#crysx

"other" exchanges can help rigth now, but "our" exchange will be the real prize..

We agree.

It is just that 'other' exchanges are asking way more than they are worth to get listed. With Cryptopia at least, it is a solid exchange even though it is not as high volume as Bittrex.

'Our' exchange is a little way off though, as we will not work on a 'backyard' style basis like so many that are out there currently (which only take a week to setup in most cases). We want to do all this right first time - and only worry about teething problems, not major issues with the Exchange software. It is a BIG project that is a LONG process to get running and test.

Let's see how we go, as we all need to start somewhere. Even Bittrex started small and were a LOT more humble than the brutes they are now.

#crysx

fratrad

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:54:51 PM

Where I can find the wallet?
10sat

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:56:33 PM

why is this TANKING so hard..? Huh

when is website launch?
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 10:37:58 PM

I just came across this coin while looking on Cryptopia and think INFX has some potential. I'm a big fan of PoW/PoS hybrid coins and just like to know what is a good amount of coins I would need to earn a decent stake daily? I'm really looking forward to the exchange once its complete as if done right it could be one of the top exchanges as people are getting sick and tired of some of the major exchanges out there.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 03:33:56 AM

Windows? OSX?

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 03:35:28 AM

why is this TANKING so hard..? Huh

when is website launch?

Price? Ummm - who cares?

Oh that's right - only the gamblers care. Gotcha! Maybe we should setup a Gambler/Trader/speculator thread here, so that you can all ask the same question, and discuss how it should be done so that the price of the coin can go up or down or pumped and dumped, because HERE in this thread it is about the COIN, not the price as I have stated numerous times before. Speculation is just that - speculation. Gambling on these coins is just that - gambling. Price fluctuations are ALWAYS part and parcel of this type of gambling, and you really need to make sure you are capable of handling it.

Website launch under CWI-WebSite when it is ready to launch. That is when.

I have answered this SO many times it is getting monotonous.

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 03:35:49 AM

I just came across this coin while looking on Cryptopia and think INFX has some potential. I'm a big fan of PoW/PoS hybrid coins and just like to know what is a good amount of coins I would need to earn a decent stake daily? I'm really looking forward to the exchange once its complete as if done right it could be one of the top exchanges as people are getting sick and tired of some of the major exchanges out there.

We too are sick and tired of the same sort of exchanges.

From throwing their weight around, to bossing developers into doing things they are not ready to do, to pushing their market share in your face and disrespecting us as a community and company. i am not just talking about Bittrex and their disrespect, I am talking about even the smallest exchanges charging HUGE amounts to get listed only to have coins shutdown/delisted or the exchange disappear months later. These systems are becoming a pathetic way of making money, regardless of who denies that it is not about money.

Enough is enough.

CWI are working on many things, one at a time, which is why we take so long to do things, but we TRY and PLAN on doing things right FIRST time. Teething issues will always exist, but we minimize the heavy losses by making sure that whatever we work on is planned right down to the last pixel.

#crysx

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 11:01:57 PM

From throwing their weight around, to bossing developers into doing things they are not ready to do, to pushing their market share in your face and disrespecting us as a community and company. i am not just talking about Bittrex and their disrespect, I am talking about even the smallest exchanges charging HUGE amounts to get listed only to have coins shutdown/delisted or the exchange disappear months later. These systems are becoming a pathetic way of making money, regardless of who denies that it is not about money.

Enough is enough.

CWI are working on many things, one at a time, which is why we take so long to do things, but we TRY and PLAN on doing things right FIRST time. Teething issues will always exist, but we minimize the heavy losses by making sure that whatever we work on is planned right down to the last pixel.

#crysx

I understand mate as I feel the same way when it comes to exchanges and I know we ain't the only ones sick and tired of exchanges. Talk about the fees they charge to list coins lol its a joke and shows how greedy some exchanges are when it comes to these outrageous fees when they make so much on trading fees. Exchanges should really list coins for free or next to nothing as they make it up in trading fees. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you have planned with your exchange, take all the time you need mate as I know it does take time. This is one reason why I was attracted to your coin and also the PoS which I'm a big fan of. 

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
blacklig

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:08:18 AM

You are still on cryptopia. Bittrex are super expensive. Even their trading fees 0.25% even for markem makers are joke.
blacklig

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:09:02 AM

How much does Bittrex charge for listing and then monthly? Just curious, hope it is not super confidental Smiley
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 02:09:41 AM

Enough is enough.

#crysx

I understand mate as I feel the same way when it comes to exchanges and I know we ain't the only ones sick and tired of exchanges. Talk about the fees they charge to list coins lol its a joke and shows how greedy some exchanges are when it comes to these outrageous fees when they make so much on trading fees. Exchanges should really list coins for free or next to nothing as they make it up in trading fees. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you have planned with your exchange, take all the time you need mate as I know it does take time. This is one reason why I was attracted to your coin and also the PoS which I'm a big fan of. 

We can only do so much, at the pace we can do.

As this is what I have ALWAYS stated with all our coins and projects, we go at our own pace. This does however mean that we ARE working on a number of things to progress further the ease of which the communities in Crypto can utilize Crypto in general. There are those that care a lot about what comes out for the betterment of the CryptoIndustry (we are one). Then there are those that are borderline, who care only so much as long as they make FIAT. Then again there are those that don't give a damn about Crypto and only their pockets. It takes all sorts to make a community.

We are not just singling out Bittrex, moreso 'bundling it with' as most of the exchanges out there are based on their pockets and not Crypto. Even the smallest of exchanges out there taking advantage of projects for their BTC.

The one thing about Bittrex was their disrespect more than anything else, especially with their incoherent behaviour when it comes to my concerns and disregard of my points and questions raised. They even used my 'posting of private conversation' garbage about the literal few general lines of questions I posed in the chat as a reason (which is NOT in their ridiculous policy mind you) to delist and ignore my questions. Disrespect in every sense of the word, only to be displayed as foll in the Bittrex slack and a whining complainer, no matter how many times I stated it was NOT about the delist but the disrespect they had given me.

If they think the general post about my questions and the 'palm off' Julian (who incidentally is Australian and lived 12hours drive away from me - trivia fact) sent me as a response, then when I publish ALL of what has happened and said and the continuous berating I received from not only Bittrex staff/owner (Richie) but also the Bittrex fanbois and pedestal gropers as well. They think by offending a CEO of one of the Crypto Companies here in Ausralia is a good thing, then they are sorely mistaken.

So Bittrex themselves were only the icing on the cake, and we will do our bit to do what we can to maintain our stance FOR the CryptoIndustry, rather than TO the CryptoIndustry.

BTW - not a single apology in ALL the conversation from those so called 'civilized people' during the time they were subjecting me to the berating and insults.

We will move on Wink

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 02:13:45 AM

You are still on cryptopia. Bittrex are super expensive. Even their trading fees 0.25% even for markem makers are joke.

Cryptopia still has three of our coins active.

- GRN (https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=GRN_BTC)
- OZC (https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=OZC_BTC)
- INFX (https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=INFX_BTC)

The other two pretty much have no Exchange currently (the exchanges they are on are not worth trading on as you will more than likely come into trouble and/or lose coins sent to them).

- DRZ
- SWEEP

We have been working on many developments to make sure that CWI itself is stable enough to cover ALL issues involved with the fluctuations in the CryptoIndustry, and we are well on our way to making this public very shortly.

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 02:15:03 AM

How much does Bittrex charge for listing and then monthly? Just curious, hope it is not super confidental Smiley

From memory ...

They don't actually charge to list, they decide themselves what to list, especially if they can benefit greatly from the listing and/or do background deals to make sure they benefit from the listing.

Common practice unfortunately.

#crysx

fratrad

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:42:22 AM

Windows? OSX?

#crysx
Windows
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:37:58 AM

Official CWI-Wallet InfluxCoin ...

https://mega.nz/#!1ENg1TqA!33d-RjpuaQa0peJ0Dxv-YMnSv4r53MEUU4vboOvvVlY

#crysx

10sat

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:15:53 PM

Y does it feel you will scam someday and we all get f*****..?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: