Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2024, 10:49:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - InfluxCoin | INFX  (Read 29754 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:46:39 AM

Y does it feel you will scam someday and we all get f*****..?

Why do you 'feel' that way?

We are not here to play games with people, but to build an ecosystem everyone can use. IF you 'just' gamble on coins and hope for a price rise, then we can do nothing for you, as that is YOUR gamble not ours. I have ALWAYS said in posts gone by and in CWI-Slack and Skype, that the coin developments are NOT the priority, it is the backend infrastructure and the company growth that is the priority, THEN comes the developments.

So what you 'feel' is nothing short of a misrepresentation of what we stand for and what we are working for. Patience has NEVER been a trait of gamblers in the Crypto industry, while in the 'real' world, things take more time than we would like.

My suggestion has ALWAYS been the same. If there is no faith in what we are doing, or any idea of what we stand for in the CryptoIndustry, sell all you have that we are involved in and you will not have to worry yourself with us any longer.

We are working the complete opposite of what others do here. Unlike the majority of those here in Crypto, we are one of the few that are ...

- A legitimate Company
- A law abiding Business
- A team of likeminded individuals all working for the betterment of Crypto in general

Gut 'feelings' are what gamblers work with. Rock solid Legal entities work on facts and figures and within the rules of the LAW they reside under.

Which do you think we as a Company will take more notice of?

#crysx

10sat

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:11:34 AM

Thank you for your reply. I regret for my Impulsive comment but my intention and concerns were genuine.

I felt that way as I've been following you from long & realized you starting more two coins before proving with INFLUX was a bit bummer and thought you are having a bit more than you can chew.

WEBSITE for INFLUX was long pending & is a basic presentation of what your company holds and i was really looking forward to seeing it sooner than launching new projects.

Anyway by the looks of it a lot is going in the background which i am not able to see but hopefully I will 1 day.

Cheers
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:33:35 AM

Thank you for your reply. I regret for my Impulsive comment but my intention and concerns were genuine.

I felt that way as I've been following you from long & realized you starting more two coins before proving with INFLUX was a bit bummer and thought you are having a bit more than you can chew.

WEBSITE for INFLUX was long pending & is a basic presentation of what your company holds and i was really looking forward to seeing it sooner than launching new projects.

Anyway by the looks of it a lot is going in the background which i am not able to see but hopefully I will 1 day.

Cheers

All Good ...

Too many people think that there is such a surplus of developers out there, that developments take days to do. Not true. In fact the reverse is true. Lack of GOOD and RELIABLE developers in the Crypto sphere is prevalent.

This means that the developers that are doing work, are doing work as freelancers (usually the worst to get hold of), as employees (usually private developers and are bad to get hold of), or developers that have a reliability issue with coding/developing on time with money being the rogue issue in almost every scenario.

This means that TIME is the one thing that is sacrificed, and as such, the good that comes from any 'real' project takes time more than others, sometimes at the expense of looking like nothing is being done at all.

We have had many offers of help, and when the offer for help is accepted and the job given, the majority of these offers either take SO long to achieve, or dissipate altogether into oblivion.

There was never really a website 'for' influx per se. We have always said that we will integrate the website alongside the other projects under the CWI-WebSite (which is currently underway and still going). This means a more universal look and feel, as well as a universal functionality regardless of which CWI-Project you attend on the website.

We have taken a lot more projects than originally anticipated, but not so much that we cannot 'keep up' with them.The reasoning is above when it comes to developers and development, and we at CWI are lucky enough that the developers we have that are 'regular' or employees or contracted, are reliable and continue with the project goals set for them.

Greed doesn't live here in CWI, which is WHY the greedy developers are not with us. Those that want money and money alone, are those that we would contract, but CANNOT give much of the Company to, due to their monetary focus and resolve. We would rather work with what we have, and with those devs that wish to work with a startup that is growing steadily (and recently rapidly), so they can come along for the ride which will benefit them in the long run, not just CWI.

InfluxCoin is such a project that we STILL think there is some good code to be had from it. Those that have put their foot forward with work to 'help' the community and coin, have all but disappeared. Dumped all the coins they have had to the price/market, which is a great thing for us that had nothing to work with from the beginning, and no holdings of the coin. INFX is now free of those people, and can REALLY work to it's true potential when the time comes to development.

I am currently negotiating a number of things with a full revamp, and an idea I have had from the beginning for all these coins.

There is a LOT going on in the background of which are company based and internal. The likes of which (without sounding rude) is no ones eleses business except those involved. Especially when it comes to the internal workings and deals of theCOMPANY itself.

Having said that though, it is not too long left before all these things come to the surface.

#crysx

fratrad

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:31:48 PM

Official CWI-Wallet InfluxCoin ...

https://mega.nz/#!1ENg1TqA!33d-RjpuaQa0peJ0Dxv-YMnSv4r53MEUU4vboOvvVlY

#crysx

Thank you, staking is working very good! Good work Smiley
grantycoiner

Activity: 212

Follow ME : @EllenDonley

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:31:44 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 12:55:47 AM by grantycoiner

This coin will get A big pump again in may... Wink

Gab some now cheap as chips...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:09:46 PM

Ha-ha, new Empty thread. Wink

Empty?

How so?

If you cannot explain yourself - I will delete this post!

#crysx

usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:08:43 PM

Hi. What was the reason for desisting? I like the project and POS/POW hybrids in general. Looks super cheap atm
Good luck
gabrielehuang

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:00:11 PM

We are making good progress with the new platform! The basis should be ready in a couple of days Smiley
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:39:50 PM

Hello Dev ...
Do you have any plans to register the infx into a new exchange.
I just suggest to join binary or kucoin exchange.
thanks.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:58:48 PM

Hello Dev ...
thanks.

INFX is on Cryptopia - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=INFX_BTC

We have no immediate plans to spend any time (or money) on getting INFX (or any of our coins for that matter) to any other exchange for the time being. This takes a lot of effort and money, and we don;t believe this would be a viable exercise at the moment, taking us away from the rest of our projects and developments.

When we decide what will be done with the developments of the coins (and we actually do them), then we will approach more exchanges for addition, as then we will have the updated code for inclusion.

If you would like to suggest to the exchanges via the community, then please by all means. We wneed to finish ALL that we are doing so that we can start the development of the coins so that when we do request inclusion in any exchange, the coins will be updated and ready.

#crysx

irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:18:26 PM

Hello Dev ...
thanks.

INFX is on Cryptopia - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=INFX_BTC

We have no immediate plans to spend any time (or money) on getting INFX (or any of our coins for that matter) to any other exchange for the time being. This takes a lot of effort and money, and we don;t believe this would be a viable exercise at the moment, taking us away from the rest of our projects and developments.

When we decide what will be done with the developments of the coins (and we actually do them), then we will approach more exchanges for addition, as then we will have the updated code for inclusion.

If you would like to suggest to the exchanges via the community, then please by all means. We wneed to finish ALL that we are doing so that we can start the development of the coins so that when we do request inclusion in any exchange, the coins will be updated and ready.

#crysx

All my questions have been answered quickly.
Please let me know if at later infx add new Exchange.
I just hope you continue the INFX project.
thank you
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:58:06 AM

We added Influxcoin to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com)! This will allow new users to learn about Influxcoin and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support INFX so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your INFX addresses on your profile to receive tips/payments/donations in INFX from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help add supported services? The more active the Influxcoin profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the Influxcoin project!

If you are a member of the Influxcoin core team, you can manage the Influxcoin profile to respond to reviews, add/show off your entire team, update your profile information in real-time, and more! To manage the Influxcoin profile, follow the prompts within the app or contact us at support@cheddur.com for manual verification.

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cheddur

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cheddur/id1269377156?mt=8

This is quite interesting.

I shall have a look at what the app does and how it works. If all well, what is the process for our other coins also?

#crysx

johntradez

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:37:01 PM

Tried going to the Chainworks Industries website and it says the account suspended. Maybe the link in the ANN post is old and there is a new website up somewhere? chrysophylax can you help?
lanndrysmith

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:05:56 AM

Just read the whitepaper, I like the way you aim at disrupting the freelancing industry, you guys might be a competitor to upwork.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 09:55:15 AM

Tried going to the Chainworks Industries website and it says the account suspended. Maybe the link in the ANN post is old and there is a new website up somewhere? chrysophylax can you help?

Which Link are you going to mate?

#crysx

johntradez

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:23:15 PM

#crysx

http://chainworksindustries.com/
hamlong99

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:22:15 PM

Great project with a great team and supporters. Let’s make this grow up
 I can’t wait for the creators to reveal even more ‘bout it.
Keep the good work Grin Grin Grin
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:14:41 AM

#crysx

http://chainworksindustries.com/

Banking issue ...

All fixed now. Locking and blocking due to international payments from a new Business Account Credit Card.

aaand the banks wonder WHY we are in Crypto Wink

#crysx

AyesirGG

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:51:47 PM

Great project, already invested some money and will invest more.
Keep up the good work!!!
Get the coin now that it has low price!!! Very good investment!!
grantycoiner

Activity: 212

Follow ME : @EllenDonley

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:48:19 PM

After a delisting from Bittrex Dick's will sell... Roll Eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3QQJ18toPo 

HAR HAA

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: