Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:39:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if, we advertise bitcoin on T.V.?  (Read 47964 times)
pedrasantos

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:25:56 PM

I've just thought about this for a moment but, if we want bitcoin to get more popularity, attention or acceptance would it be nice to make some advertisement about it on T.V.? I don't know if in other countries they advertise bitcoin but in my country, I haven't seen one. How do you think advertising bitcoin will affect the people? Any thoughts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:13:40 PM

Now, advertise Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies on the media and social network is not accepted but i think that for Bitcoin, we don't need advertise it because news of Bitcoin always appear on the media of my country when the price of Bitcoin fluctuate but of course they always slur about Bitcoin, this is very easy to understand because the media is always same viewpoint with the government so they can't give honest statements about Bitcoin.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:49:58 PM

Don’t forget we are discussing bitcoin. Who would like to pay his own money for advertising on TV? Remember that it costs a lot.
Advertising Bitcoin on TV is a good ides but there are best and much economic ideas as well. Of course getting you advertisement on TV is costly. Besides, why do we need to advertise Bitcoin on TV if it itself is a technology. No body advertises money or currency on TV right! This technology will attract investors as it grows with time. Mail had few users in the start and it grew to more than Billion in the later years, give it time and you will see its potential.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:01:26 PM

In my country, bitcoin only appeared on the news during the time it surged past the $11000 mark. I took it to myself to ask my friends if they knew anything about bitcoin and to my surprise, just a few of them had heard the name bitcoin, they did not actually know what it was though they remember hearing the name.
Going on tv is going to be a good news for bitcoin as people will get education on it as well as its prospects. I will support the idea of advertising bitcoin on tv.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:17:02 PM

I've just thought about this for a moment but, if we want bitcoin to get more popularity, attention or acceptance would it be nice to make some advertisement about it on T.V.? I don't know if in other countries they advertise bitcoin but in my country, I haven't seen one. How do you think advertising bitcoin will affect the people? Any thoughts?

I think is a bad idea for your promotion. Since bitcoin is internet currency and working Online not offline. Better to advertise it on internet. Running your ads on TV Won't gives you any profit. Since more the half people still don't not what is bitcoins and its use  .What if government against it?  Its a highly risky they not only take action against that channel they can also charge you.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
IMMBAGGA

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:54:11 PM

Though advertising on TV is good idea but practicaly it is very difficult if not possible.  There is no controller no group owning bitcoin so who you think will come forward spend money for advertisement I think nobody will get ready.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:59:23 PM

Advertising Bitcoin on TV channels will help surely to spread the word even more about this crypto currency, and let a lot of people know the right info about it. But I think that it is a very hard mission, because most governments around the world keep fighting BTC and spreading false and fake news about it, they will not allow people to advertise correctly about this powerful currency.
lesinset

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:05:37 PM

I don't think that's a good idea. Advertising it on tvs is so expensive.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Abigail.Parsons

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:21:30 PM

The howie test says that anything being promoted by a third party means it's classified as a security so I'm not sure this would be a good idea especially given that btc seems like one of the only coins that can actually say they started off as a true utility
yourmomy

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:27:06 PM

Advertising in any case will help bitcoin become more popular. But most people who knew nothing about bitcoin and how it works, see this as a Scam. Now a lot of people who even know anything about bitcoin, think that is a bubble. In General, the more people know and are interested in this, the higher the price and the demand will be bitcoin. But TV is now every year becoming less popular. I think does not make sense to advertise bitcoin on TV, when we have such a platform as internet.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:31:52 PM

I've just thought about this for a moment but, if we want bitcoin to get more popularity, attention or acceptance would it be nice to make some advertisement about it on T.V.? I don't know if in other countries they advertise bitcoin but in my country, I haven't seen one. How do you think advertising bitcoin will affect the people? Any thoughts?
yes it is a good opinion, if only yes bitcoin like it certainly a lot of demand is longer, but advertising btc also bth cost much too.
Giebaymax

Activity: 549
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:32:28 PM

I think it needs to be done and it needs to be watched too because not everyone will accept well and positively to the development of bitcoin and all will not be as easy as it thinks because just look at it now a lot of people who do not trust its existence which many profitable for its users Cheesy
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:35:16 PM

I don't think our local television needs to advertise bitcoin since its very popular now here in my country because of the scam issue that happened. What I do not like about how the media explain it to people is that bitcoin is a scam they don't tell the truth that people is using bitcoin as a tool to scam people. I hope there will be group of crypto people from my country that will be interview and tell people how bitcoin works and also the altcoins.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
violet catona

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:25:27 PM

It really is too late. Roger Ver became rich because of buying coins when they were dust. Now that BTC is reaching new all time high levels ads on TV would be unlikely to benefit BTC much in terms of speculative value. But back in the day, ads on the radio were kinda helpful for people like Ver to become rich.
Ianhadi

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:37:34 PM

Advertising Bitcoin on TV would be great to see, I can see someone trying to explore TV channels and accidentally watching Bitcoin ads while Bitcoin prices reach $ 100,000 or more. If bitcoin is really famous then the Bitcoin price and the amount of time it will show on TV will start to make people a bit angry because they know he has to hold their coins before the price goes up.
schatzi

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:41:03 PM

Yeah, that might be a good idea to make bitcoin more popular and widely used but I think the attractiveness will not be high because I see most people watching tv only interested in social issues, news, programs and movies, they are not too concerned about the ads, so I think performance will be very low if bitcoin is advertised on tv. In addition, young people like me really do not watch too much TV during the day, I spend a lot of time for the computer and read the information on the net.
Al Malik

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:52:05 PM

I think if bitcoin is advertised on tv I think it is a very good idea because the media is very influential very big let alone in advertise on tv of course can make bitcoin more widely known all over the world though, middle to low class can know and know about bitcoin so I think it's great if bitcoin can be advertised on tv Smiley
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:55:56 PM

Advertizing bitcoin on TV will be a wonderful ideas,but we need more exchangers that can change bitcoin to fiat,so that the common masses will adopt it and run with it..
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:37:42 AM

Hi there,  ive just thought the same thing about advertising bitcoin in television. I think this is a very good and amazing idea that will helps us to gather some more people and users here in bitcoin. Television is a great tool for media and this can be a way for us to advertise bitcoin in a good way.  We can tell that bitcoin is a good thing that will help you in your life and this is the currency of the new generation.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
henry clinton

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:51:41 AM

If bitcoin going to be advertised it should be a big company that accepts bitcoin as their main payment processor or a huge company that accepts bitcoin as one of their payment processors, companies like namecheap or amazon can do that , because it is not cheap to advertise on television especially if it is on national tv.
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: