Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:03:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SweepstakeCoin (SWEEP) - PoW/PoS, TOR, Sweepstake, Upgrade V1.3  (Read 55575 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lkggsc

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:55:03 AM

Dead after a false chain attack?

It's a little too soon to say Cheesy.

But besides, blockexplorer for this coin is down so, I don't know what to think.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mix46rus

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 09:22:13 AM

to one more scam the project, isn't present trust
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 09:53:27 AM

The fault is that of people mining on the wrong chain. Not only you wasted your power, but you made the coin weaker.

zerocom
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 10:03:25 AM

my wallet sync good. Grin

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
Dead Coin Revival Team

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 10:07:43 AM

Fuck this coin. You stole from me. Not one coin on the blockchain. Stole 536000 coins.
psihotoc

Activity: 683
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 10:10:24 AM

Fuck this coin. You stole from me. Not one coin on the blockchain. Stole 536000 coins.
And does not give an answer! I got minus 600,000 coins!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 10:11:19 AM

@ oc miner i have  76,291.9761 SWEEP in my account in the pool  are you gonna update the wallet to send them out to the right chain ? i did mine them BEFORE 16th of may

I've tried about 10 times to get onto the correct chain for now.. With bootstrap, without bootstrap .. etc.. I'm always ending up on a different chain, there seems to be a huge forkfest out there and like >10 chains or so.

Currently I don't see that I'll ever be able to get back on the correct chain as this coin seems to fork as soon as POS is enabled and many probably didn't disable it.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Dead Coin Revival Team

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 10:28:22 AM

@ oc miner i have  76,291.9761 SWEEP in my account in the pool  are you gonna update the wallet to send them out to the right chain ? i did mine them BEFORE 16th of may

I've tried about 10 times to get onto the correct chain for now.. With bootstrap, without bootstrap .. etc.. I'm always ending up on a different chain, there seems to be a huge forkfest out there and like >10 chains or so.

Currently I don't see that I'll ever be able to get back on the correct chain as this coin seems to fork as soon as POS is enabled and many probably didn't disable it.

It's up to Op and Devs to get us on the right fork but I'm out of here because this has cost me over 500,000 coins. I will go to something with actual support.
Vaccinus

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 10:29:51 AM

you tried with the last version to sink from the beginning with a new roaming folder and disabling stake first with the connect node that was posted here? i had the same problem as you but eventually i was able to sync with the bootstrap

bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 11:15:16 AM

It never really cost you 200000 or 5000000 coins. You would never had mined that in the right chain. Maybe it cost you 10000 or 20000 coins.

And didn't you suspect something was wrong when coins kept coming every block? Wishing for something to be true does not make it so.

The staking thing should be fixed though. You can't rely on instructions given for people to follow. Sure many won't disable it

Grafschmidt

Activity: 599
Merit: 273

---

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 01:08:59 PM

Yeah it's sad to see people begging for have fantasy coin back, when explicitly said not to mine 'cause the blockchain had to be fixed before mine again.

"Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence".
Thomas Paine, 1776.
Grafschmidt

Activity: 599
Merit: 273

---

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 01:13:51 PM

But besides, blockexplorer for this coin is down so, I don't know what to think.

Trolling or just mimicking?

"Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence".
Thomas Paine, 1776.
Dead Coin Revival Team

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 01:22:50 PM

Yeah it's sad to see people begging for have fantasy coin back, when explicitly said not to mine 'cause the blockchain had to be fixed before mine again.

Bullshit. We were told to download new qt and follow bootstrap instructions.

This is a fail.
Schleicher

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 02:08:42 PM

what speed can reach your version respect to the ccminer 2.0 final?
i get 25MH per card with ccminer, if you are above this speed i'll use your miner
I have just tested it.
My version is about 1 MH/s slower right now, at least on my card.

uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 03:23:42 PM

I've solo mining stable about 24 hours, no problems with sync, coins in wallet are displayed in blockchain. Mean the dev made greate work, and now difficulty and hashpower of the network increase that is good for stability. Maybe soon SWEEP will be added to more exchanges. Just the first step is adding to coinmarketcap.com will be nice.

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
strasboug (OP)

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:53:53 PM

Still not safe to stake?

staking is OK now.

block explorer is up. It's not down since yesterday we release the new version. If you think you lost coins, check explorer with your address. No coins should be lost if you have them before the fork (say before block 30000).
http://sweepstakecoin.info:3001/

@ oc miner i have  76,291.9761 SWEEP in my account in the pool  are you gonna update the wallet to send them out to the right chain ? i did mine them BEFORE 16th of may

This is weird, we have all 8 wallets sync'ed without any problem, each wallet has 20+ connections. If you want I can send you the latest bootstrap.dat.

It's up to Op and Devs to get us on the right fork but I'm out of here because this has cost me over 500,000 coins. I will go to something with actual support.
stop whining, go back to your old business to revive the dead coins. Here we don't need you!

fancy2973

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:04:48 PM

No one is as stupid as you. Go away.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:16:22 PM

staking is OK now.

Is there any information about roadmap of SWEEP development?
It would be very useful now for the coin's future

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
strasboug (OP)

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:18:18 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2017, 06:30:21 PM by strasboug

At the file SweepstakeCoin-qt.pro line 36 there is missing closing brace, and makes problems when compiling qt wallet.

Hmm I have no problem to generate makefiles, I'll check. Thanks for reporting.

staking is OK now.

We'll think about the roadmap. Meantime, if people have ideas what features want, please post and discuss.

Also if you haven't upgraded your wallet to Version 1.3, please do so as soon as possible to avoid being forked or lose coins. This is a mandatory upgrade. We still see a few (2-3) client in previous versions

also remember to vote for us at novaexchange, you can vote everyday:
https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/
cryptodreams

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:52:38 PM

At the file SweepstakeCoin-qt.pro line 36 there is missing closing brace, and makes problems when compiling qt wallet.

Hmm I have no problem to generate makefiles, I'll check. Thanks for reporting.

staking is OK now.

We'll think about the roadmap. Meantime, if people have ideas what features want, please post and discuss.

Also if you haven't upgraded your wallet to Version 1.3, please do so as soon as possible to avoid being forked or lose coins. This is a mandatory upgrade. We still see a few (2-3) client in previous versions

also remember to vote for us at novaexchange, you can vote everyday:
https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

just voted at novaexchange... we are very close to the target, keep voting forks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: