Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:27:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Use Social Media for Bitcoin  (Read 15846 times)
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:27:39 AM

So recently I was using this app called Instagram (in case some of you never heard of it) and I posted some pictures & videos related to Bitcoin on my Instagram Stories (Like that day when the price goes insanely high and keep going til now). Then 2 days ago some of my friends suddenly asked me about what Bitcoin is & how could the price goes up like that. And I was surprisingly glad to know that I've influenced some people to get to know Bitcoin. And then I introduced them to Bitcoin and answer their questions about it, there were 3 people asking about Bitcoin that day just because of this 1 post.

I mean why don't we just use this power of social media to make people aware about this Cryptocurrency, well I know that there are already some people doing this (like those YouTube channels).
But what I'm talking about here is to us to post something about Bitcoin on our social media, you can just at least post something like your first transaction with Bitcoin and share your story on your Facebook or take the picture of your book that you just bought from the internet using your Bitcoin and then post it on your Twitter.

Don't be afraid to share your experience, you won't get hurt by doing it!(at least not now)
Well me, I am joining social media campaigns. Recently I joined twitter and facebook campaign. In this campaign we are goin to like and follow their page, then have to repost or share their post. By means of sharing I can tell and make other people see informations about digital currencies. Of course the post has to be public so that not only your friends could see the post but also all facebook users. Yes this is tested and proven to be an influential thing. Yes some of my friends asked me about what is this all about and then as he/ she ask me, I am already influencing him/ her.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:33:30 AM

That is what others were actually doing. Since social media became a powerful tool for advertising a certain product,it was widely use around the globe. It was easy to gather anticipated persons in such social media and you can get a large number of audience since almost all of us uses those mediums.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 01:44:06 AM

I totally agree with you, Because as we seen today most of world population using social media like FB, Twitter etc.
I think social media is best platform to promote bitcoin like many of sites has profile on twitter as well as FB.
And one thing more Bitcointalk.org is also acting like social media.

entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:44:49 AM

Social media is a good venue to promote bitcoin because just one post can possibly reach thousands of people depending on someone's followers or friends and when it is shared by them, it can even reach more people. Almost all people who are using the net has social media accounts so if they see something new and welcome the new idea of using bitcoin then they may start sharing it to their family and friends which can become potential users also of cryptos.

The disadvantage to this is that some people are taking this opportunity to promote bitcoin but their purpose is not to earn but to scam other people like making HYIP sites and encourage people to invest to them and later on be gone not paying even a satoshi that would sometimes make bitcoin a scam currency to some people especially the newbies.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Simss

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:07:10 AM

So recently I was using this app called Instagram (in case some of you never heard of it) and I posted some pictures & videos related to Bitcoin on my Instagram Stories (Like that day when the price goes insanely high and keep going til now). Then 2 days ago some of my friends suddenly asked me about what Bitcoin is & how could the price goes up like that. And I was surprisingly glad to know that I've influenced some people to get to know Bitcoin. And then I introduced them to Bitcoin and answer their questions about it, there were 3 people asking about Bitcoin that day just because of this 1 post.

I mean why don't we just use this power of social media to make people aware about this Cryptocurrency, well I know that there are already some people doing this (like those YouTube channels).
But what I'm talking about here is to us to post something about Bitcoin on our social media, you can just at least post something like your first transaction with Bitcoin and share your story on your Facebook or take the picture of your book that you just bought from the internet using your Bitcoin and then post it on your Twitter.

Don't be afraid to share your experience, you won't get hurt by doing it!(at least not now)
I really like you because you want to share a lot of information about bitcoin with your friends, I hope you continue to do that and share knowledge in the real world and social media. Wink
bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:17:26 AM

It happens at a lot after the huge increase of its prices. Many who turned their eye on bitcoin before for treating this as a scamming or networking is making the move to be part of it. How ironic and pitiful is that. Social Media like you mentioned Instagram, Twitter and Facebook are now the number one distributor of what is really advertising is about and how it change the way only mainstream media been before but now no more.
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:21:34 AM

This is one of the reason why bitcoin has a lot of attention now. Social media is very powerful you can spread a word in an instant but only use it for good purposes. When i knew bitcoin, the first time i saw it was on social media posted by my friend. My friend just keep posting of his earning from faucet sites.

Kocret02

Activity: 1176

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:34:17 AM

social media currently has a good influence on bitcoin, social media has the power to promote bitcin and attract investors into a project. so, social media must always be connected to the world of cryptocurrency at all times.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:37:41 AM

now have a lot of teleah share topic neighbor bitcoin in social media like facebook, intagram, twitter, line ,, bitcoin is very famous now, I hope in my country bitcoin soon in officially
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:40:48 AM

i also do that in telegram app to promote bitcoin because its easy to spread there also and for my earnings also because if i refer someone i will get bitcoin coming from that,i think also that if you spread to other bitcoin knowledge the price will go up
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:45:04 AM

social media currently has a good influence on bitcoin, social media has the power to promote bitcin and attract investors into a project. so, social media must always be connected to the world of cryptocurrency at all times.
everyone have social media, facebook for example. they have users around the world. with its targeted fb ads being targeted, this is an effective way to promote bitcoin or other coins

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
QueenOf

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:33:54 AM

everyone have social media, facebook for example. they have users around the world. with its targeted fb ads being targeted, this is an effective way to promote bitcoin or other coins
Yes on social media generally used by people from a variety of city, State, type of jobs, not just social media bitcoin, spreader of various business, promotional products, advertising and most people are good people can connect closely although in place far away.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:26:18 AM

I also agree with that social media is a great platform to spread the knowledge about bitcoin. I have also shared some news about bitcoin in fb. And also tell directly to some of my friend they are excited about btc. I think we all should do this and this can help btc market grow more quickly.

Bilbo Baggins

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:33:38 AM

Im not going to bother with talking about bitcoin to anyone I know until we can have instant, cheap transactions, so that is, until we get segwit and lightning network. People expect bitcoin to be instant and cheap, otherwise the average joe is disappointment. Therefore, don't even bother until things are fast, cheap, and dumbed down for the general non geek population.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

in my opinion that's bitcoins only draw back at the moment, when they manage to sort out cheap transactions and instant transfers, people will start looking at it in a different way.

As long as there are high transaction fees and long wait for transfers, people will be skeptical about it.
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

www.licx.io

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:39:08 AM

bitcoin is very influencial in everydays life and if you want to go to stck market why dont you try bitcoin instead ...
i know some friends who are into stock world and now i am telling them what bitcoin and crypto can give in just few days or week ..
i keepp them updated through social media especially facebook .. and they are seeing things thhat never happen in sstock market industry for decades or their wholelife ...  social media is the most influencial platform to use for bitcoin to share and spread..

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:48:27 AM

It's good to use social media by introducing bitcoins. In fact I'm also sharing my knowledge about bitcoins by posting and sharing. And many also ask the truth that even though I do not know Iand also ask me what bitcoins are. And I'm really glad because somehow I have already taught my friends and now they earned money too.
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:56:15 AM

It really is very effective to share what you know because it helps you and has done something good to your neighbor. And one of the best ways is when it comes to Fb, Twitter and Instragram. because almost everybody has an account here and of course we can simplify introducing bitcoins. I have also talked to people who are interested in bitcoins. and I have learned a lot and all of them are now helping me

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
mroth7684

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:00:24 AM

I think now everybody known about bitcoin. But they too lazy to find information about bitcoin. If they have friend known about bitcoin. That easier

slapper
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:49:33 AM

Well, right now, bitcoin is very famous on the social media. In my country, there are many people knowing about bitcoin both on the internet and in the real world. Bitcoin has been mentioned everywhere, especially gamers. Gamers in my country do not have enough VGA to buy cause of miners. Haha. Well, at least the number of people who aware about bitcoin has increased significantly

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:57:23 AM

Social media is incredibly busy and friends follow friends, especially if they think there is an opportunity. Harnessing btc via social media is a good platform for  bonus.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: