Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:26:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Use Social Media for Bitcoin  (Read 15842 times)
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 08:14:01 AM

It attract strong attention of friends and spread fast to the network of friends due to the local network and also supporting power of one friend to see that they invested bitcoin. Using twitter instagram etc social media is very important for bitcoin or any other altcoins get known by the communities.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
ioseta

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:19:34 AM

I think now everybody known about bitcoin. But they too lazy to find information about bitcoin. If they have friend known about bitcoin. That easier

Yeap exactly, almost everybody know or hear something about bitcoin but if you start to answer all questions and explain, its becoming easier to asking everything to friends or people who is near.
Actually, there is so many announcements, communities and topics about it on social media platforms but people using social media for other things, not researching BTC and crypto (:
IAMYOURLEADER

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:22:15 AM

It's really a good idea because it's like a form of advertising bitcoin. One thing that I'm only worried is on Facebook. There's a lot of scams posted here and there and I'm afraid people will get me wrong especially when it is their first time hearing these kind of stuffs.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:23:16 AM

Social media is the most effective and influential tool or platform for marketing and advertising strategies.. It changes the way mainstream advertisers makes spreading news or product information in a much faster phase and a much wider audience.. That can be reached for just a glimpse of an eye..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
pambud

Activity: 360

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:07:45 AM

I think social media is very effective for disseminating information about bitcoin , like facebook , twitter etc. Me myself I know bitcoin from my community in facebook.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:33:22 AM

It s happening everyday in my life Each day i discuss about bitcoin other ICO or Crypto currency news in my facebook page as well as My youutbe channel after starting bitcoin related topic people are much interested and having huge in both social media platform.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:36:33 AM

Social media is having huge impact now a days . If we are posting bitcoin related post or information in any social media like facebook , Twitter , Instagram or youtube it will reach lots of people . I think there is lots of pages and channel exists but its more likely stick to likely people we have to post in our personal wall . Then it will reach more.
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:39:29 PM

In my point of view, BTC in social media, is a great idea of spreading good news around the world. I used the term "GOOD NEWS" because it opens up another opportunity for everybody to earn money through internet. Indeed most users recognized bitcoins, are looking forward with its positive output in terms of investment, due to its characteristic of being volatility. Bitcoin holders grabs the opportunity to sell their cryptocurrency at satisfactory value to gain profit at very short span of time.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:59:35 PM

well social media's power is unstopable in all fields, and you can use it to do good and also bad, good thing you made people realise the value in bitcoin
Social media is truelt powerful and convincing. As for now there are still new social media apps being created and used by many people. I think it is one of the many great ideas to use social media to introduce and explain bitcoin to people so that they will know how it works and how i can help one to earn.
I agree because most of us now use social media and it is now part of our daily life Yes we can use or adverstise bitcoin through facebook instagram and many other sites that people use but the problem is the care or awareness of people in bitcoin even if we share bitcoin to our friends it still depends if they will believe us or not, but its the only effective way to get people attention.
sandrun

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:22:17 PM

yes, it will be able to make income for you, make money from this forum. you just follow the campaign in this forum so you can get bitcoin. of bitcoin you can make money. you just take care of your account. and raise your account to a higher level. the higher your rank the more you get paid .. maybe that is enough to pay your tuition. if you want to get more bitcoin. then use social media to get more bitcoin.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:37:38 PM

I agree with the effectiveness of social media advertising. Spreading the news there is so easy and maybe someone will like the idea or just accidentally clicked it and started to get interested with bitcoin.
Social media became an everyday life of a person. They tend to check their accounts even after waking up in the morning and ends the day with checking it again. This is going to help a lot.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:41:17 PM

Using social media to get the attention of our friends about Bitcoin is a good idea but it depends on the type of friends that you have. If majority of your friends are not open to new things and like to use the mainstream then theres a low chance that your post will be noticed. But if you have friends who are open to ideas and open to risks then post away and you'll see a lot of curious query in your mailbox.
Using social media to spread the knowledge about bitcoin is a nice and great idea and I think it has big impact in bitcoin community. In addition to that, as of now many people always use social media and if you use it in bitcoin many people will get interested and it will become center of attraction or attention.
joganuts

Activity: 355

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:51:08 PM

Using social media to get the attention of our friends about Bitcoin is a good idea but it depends on the type of friends that you have. If majority of your friends are not open to new things and like to use the mainstream then theres a low chance that your post will be noticed. But if you have friends who are open to ideas and open to risks then post away and you'll see a lot of curious query in your mailbox.
But it is worth to try on. There is a lot of thing that social media could provide most of the people information. And the majority of people uses social media for them to have new information for today, it is fact because social media's somehow interconnected to one another so if information abut bitcoin would be published or post more people would take time to have information about bitcoin systems.

Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:55:18 PM

Yes it would be great because we all know that social media can reach everyone with just a short time.But we still need to consider the people that we will be sharing too.Still,it is a good idea to spread it through social media as we know that people spends a lot of time with it.

Godday

Activity: 1540
Merit: 400

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 03:00:05 PM

I think now everybody known about bitcoin. But they too lazy to find information about bitcoin. If they have friend known about bitcoin. That easier
really with the mentor can facilitate us in learning bitcoin. in add again now is already a lot of information about bitcoin makes us easy to learn. mentor can guide us more easily recognize bitcoin

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:05:04 PM

Social media had used for bitcoin promotion for a long time already. And I count this kind of commercial as the most good way for joining people to such things as crypto-currencies. Even Paris Hilton are promoting her investments in ICO on her twitter.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:08:47 PM

Social media is the best way to popularise cryptos at individual level. Through social medias we can propagate the idea of Bitcoin among our family and friends and can properly explain them. Through them the idea will go further. Bitcoin and cryptos need to be advertised.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:20:42 PM

yes I totally agee with you, some may believe you but some may think it is a scam or you just wanted to recruit them in joining, like it's pyramid online business that you'll some points if you recruited someone to join. But it is good idea to share to social media I like that idea, like facebook, twitter or instagram.I think those who are interested will send you private message but those who are not  will just ignore your post. Lucky those who are willing to join because it is really a good way to earn money. earn extra money aside from your montly salary.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:23:29 PM

Social media is the best way to popularise cryptos at individual level. Through social medias we can propagate the idea of Bitcoin among our family and friends and can properly explain them. Through them the idea will go further. Bitcoin and cryptos need to be advertised.
What is the point of advertising Bitcoin in social media or anywhere at all, if they will still not get the whole concept of Bitcoin? Suppose we made a 15 second advertisement video in social media how can we suppose fit and try to explain what Bitcoin is on that short advertisement? Yes Bitcoin can be explained when given with a long time but do you think your viewers will still be watching by then, people tend to get bored or start to be destructed around 20-30 seconds of not understanding what the advertisement is, so I guess the best thing to do is let Bitcoin itself create its own demand as it is doing good about its progress.
zekeshawn

Activity: 254

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:28:46 PM

Social media had used for bitcoin promotion for a long time already. And I count this kind of commercial as the most good way for joining people to such things as crypto-currencies. Even Paris Hilton are promoting her investments in ICO on her twitter.

Yes social media will give a big impact to bitcoin if people will keep on sharing news about bitcoin. Social media is the fastest way we can advertise crypto and its already happening I can see bitcoin and ico's everywhere and maybe that is the reason why there are a lot of people from different country starting to adopt bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: