Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:07:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Use Social Media for Bitcoin  (Read 15842 times)
sakkosekk

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:02:00 AM

That is still being done, especially as Bitcoin has gone crazy
Trueyfen has said, and many people know bitcoin, but it is important that they do not have the courage and confidence to invest in it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
landersson

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 01:03:16 AM

Yes I totally agree.
I have shared information about crypto currency on my social media accounts, and I also have gotten a lot of responses from curious friends.
With Addaps we have just started a bounty program. It gives you shares of our bitcoin simply from educating your friends about our token, ABT.
You can find more info here:
https://medium.com/@febrero.daniel/addaps-abt-bounty-campaign-b0b50e713f6e

The browser everyone is talking about:
www.addaps.com
sakkosekk

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:04:56 AM

I think social media networking is the best way to introduce the bitcoin to more people in the world, because it has the power to spread the power we can see through their facebook.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:05:26 AM

Yes even me when I introduced bitcoin to my friends and relatives in social media it is easy to promote bitcoin in social media. Since we have internet connection we can easily adapt bitcoin. In that way bitcoin will well known or more popularized to people because mostly of us now have account in different social media. I know when it comes money bitcoin can provide us and many people can attracted with that.

sakkosekk

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:06:39 AM

Youtube social networking is also a great way for us to do media
Simply because videos are more attractive and appealing to us than full-text ones, people can feel it with their eyes and ears.
And it's easy to go deep and make people remember it better
I think this is appropriate to do with bitcoin communication
Mapagmahal
Copper Member

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 01:06:43 AM

seems this is experience use social media for bitcoin, it's great and I like, but I have not yet experience, because I still newbie, haha LOL  Grin

Since everybody is connected with the internet all the time promoting bitcoin through social media can go a very long way. Recently I saw on facebook that they have some clips about bitcoin, and there are a lot of possitve comments, I hope they will post more about bitcoin.

Social media can be good or bad for promoting bitcoin because some people only promotes their scam to lure people that wants easy money and this is the bad side. Now, some people are promoting bitcoin and it's benefits if we use it. I see a lot of bitcoin related pages that get many likes especially in facebook. There are a lot of facebook users and sharing a video or just a post related to bitcoin will get engagement even if you are a crypto or non crypto users. I think social media is a good help for bitcoin to reach a wider audience or to get many users to involve.

i use to be a hunter
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:09:53 AM

I've been seeing advertisement of Bitcoin in social media especially in Bounty campaigns, But i haven't participated yet in this kind of Bounty because i only have few friends in my facebook account and in twitter, i only add and accept those people are related to me and i think for us to be able to participate in said campaign you need to have lots of friends or followers and they must be in crypto business.
sakkosekk

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:10:24 AM

seems this is experience use social media for bitcoin, it's great and I like, but I have not yet experience, because I still newbie, haha LOL  Grin

Since everybody is connected with the internet all the time promoting bitcoin through social media can go a very long way. Recently I saw on facebook that they have some clips about bitcoin, and there are a lot of possitve comments, I hope they will post more about bitcoin.

Social media can be good or bad for promoting bitcoin because some people only promotes their scam to lure people that wants easy money and this is the bad side. Now, some people are promoting bitcoin and it's benefits if we use it. I see a lot of bitcoin related pages that get many likes especially in facebook. There are a lot of facebook users and sharing a video or just a post related to bitcoin will get engagement even if you are a crypto or non crypto users. I think social media is a good help for bitcoin to reach a wider audience or to get many users to involve.
Yes, thank you for letting us know the bad points of social media for bitcoin,
Bitcoin also has dead spots, when used by scammers for fraudulent schemes such as hyip, MLM
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:16:54 AM

Yes, thank you for letting us know the bad points of social media for bitcoin,
Bitcoin also has dead spots, when used by scammers for fraudulent schemes such as hyip, MLM

That is a negative point, but not so hard to avoid scammers like that at Social Medias. It's not everyone on Social Medias that you should trust, especially Facebook that is full of scammers of all kinds. They fake everything: Videos, images, Blockchain account's info, informations about their personal life, etc. Some years ago it was much worse, now people are more aware about the risks. Try to build a trust network on Social Media, don't fool people and they will trust you back.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:41:22 AM

So recently I was using this app called Instagram (in case some of you never heard of it) and I posted some pictures & videos related to Bitcoin on my Instagram Stories (Like that day when the price goes insanely high and keep going til now). Then 2 days ago some of my friends suddenly asked me about what Bitcoin is & how could the price goes up like that. And I was surprisingly glad to know that I've influenced some people to get to know Bitcoin. And then I introduced them to Bitcoin and answer their questions about it, there were 3 people asking about Bitcoin that day just because of this 1 post.

I mean why don't we just use this power of social media to make people aware about this Cryptocurrency, well I know that there are already some people doing this (like those YouTube channels).
But what I'm talking about here is to us to post something about Bitcoin on our social media, you can just at least post something like your first transaction with Bitcoin and share your story on your Facebook or take the picture of your book that you just bought from the internet using your Bitcoin and then post it on your Twitter.

Don't be afraid to share your experience, you won't get hurt by doing it!(at least not now)

I think yes. In using social media to intruduce or present bitcoin is one of the best way. We know that social media have no limit, no restriction whether you're teen ager, adult or grand parents already you may use social media. You can used it whenever or whatever you want. Therefore, if someone post in social media about bitcoin, many people can read it specially those people who are related to the poster (the one who post about bitcoin). In that way, you are presenting to public or to people the bitcoin, how and when it is started, how to used it, advantages, etc. Make sure that, you message or post is true about bitcoin.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:44:43 AM

That's really a nice idea.Since bitcoin is a decentralized currency,there is no authorized body to advertise about it in T.V. or any other news media.So,we could instead share posts related to bitcoin in our facebook,whatsapp and other social media and spread knowledge about bitcoin through out the world.

Yes, it is absolutely correct. I thing that what we are doing now. There is telegram, twitter, facebook, youtube, instagram.it is really effective we use social media. People nowadays are very attached to it . So I think it is a great idea to do it that way. News will spread unstopable when it is on social media. Everyone is using it like its part of out life .
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:08:47 AM

Since bitcoin is a decentralized virtual currency, Therefore, I think there is no need for social media to promote it.Who does not know about Bitcoin?However, we use Facebook or Twitter,We're always going to promote it.I think there is no point in advertising on TV channels for a virtual currency.Bitcoin's name will be spread in the talk to talk.
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:38:32 AM

I have four or five social media accounts I search and scroll for Bitcoin related topics to respond to or like, retweet, favorite, share etc. Just trying to do my part in spreading the powerful word.

julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:53:03 AM

I have four or five social media accounts I search and scroll for Bitcoin related topics to respond to or like, retweet, favorite, share etc. Just trying to do my part in spreading the powerful word.

Social media is really a good and very effective way in spreading out about bitcoin all over the world and we know how media affecting our life in advertising and we can use it also to advertise bitcoin and that is really effective so no doubt about it. Like what you're doing, through joining in a social media campaign we can help more to spread out about any related in a bitcoin.
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:59:43 AM

I think that some social media are awesome, They share articles and news related to bitcoin and cryptocurrencies with a high precisions, so we can know exactly what's the news and the new technology related to this topic.

emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:08:55 AM

Social medias are the most powerful way to spread the news regarding something in the fast way and no exception with bitcoin. Some people knew bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies from social medias and I am sure the number of such people will increase.

Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:24:08 AM

That's really a nice idea.Since bitcoin is a decentralized currency,there is no authorized body to advertise about it in T.V. or any other news media.So,we could instead share posts related to bitcoin in our facebook,whatsapp and other social media and spread knowledge about bitcoin through out the world.

Many people are sharing information about Bitcoin on facebook twitter and YouTube, and I think they are doing Bitcoin's ad as much as they are capable.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Brigalabdis

Activity: 278

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:33:17 AM

Too many bitcoin advertise do, so too many scammer being.  When bitcoin was in facebook, too many people do networking using bitcoin.  Bitcoin was thought by others that it is scam.

bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:36:53 PM

Social medias are the most powerful way to spread the news regarding something in the fast way and no exception with bitcoin. Some people knew bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies from social medias and I am sure the number of such people will increase.
Actually all the new generation are using social media for getting information about some thing. Through social media we can introduce bitcoin to those people who do not know about it.  I think bitcoin is already introduced through twitter, facebook and through so many other medium, and that is the reason that bitcoin is becoming more popular throughout the world.
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:20:25 PM

You are right social media is a very powerful tool to advertise or share information about bitcoin to the public because its very trendy now a days. Everyone are into social media like facebook,twitter,instagram, sharing bitcoin through it will make it even popular specially if they will know all the benefits of acquiring bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: