Bitcoin Forum
September 10, 2024, 09:08:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Use Social Media for Bitcoin  (Read 15879 times)
goaldigger

Activity: 2422
Merit: 357

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:48:08 AM

Social media is the best way of promoting a product or a blockchain. Infact, it is used on signature compaigns, and members who joined this will receive a consecutive amount based on what rank they are. But to the point that even your bitcoin address will be posted on the internet/ social media , that will become too risky for your security that hackers can easily open your account and rob you out. Be careful on posting.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
GreyMare

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:05:23 AM

Social media had used for bitcoin marketing for a long time already. And I count this kind of industrial because the most great way for joining individuals to such things as crypto-foreign currencies. Even Paris Hilton are promoting her opportunities in ICO on her behalf tweets.
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:46:26 AM

Using social media to get the attention of our friends about Bitcoin is a good idea but it depends on the type of friends that you have. If majority of your friends are not open to new things and like to use the mainstream then theres a low chance that your post will be noticed. But if you have friends who are open to ideas and open to risks then post away and you'll see a lot of curious query in your mailbox.

i agree we can use social media to get the attention of all our friends, we can use social media to spread the good sides of bitcoin not to make scams. if we get all our friends to join the community bitcoin will be more chance to be legal to all country.
deviant99

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:55:00 AM

Best example here is you stuck in a traffic and you show an act in middle of it, basically people will easily notice you just like in social media where millions of people using it. Just like what you've said, posting about bitcoins will make people think what bitcoin is. Many of campaigns here using social media here for bitcoins. The large group attention we get the more people will engage in bitcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:59:22 AM

Social media is one of the fastest way to spread the word. Except for some very people who are not interested in the new technology, almost all have social media accounts because people wants to be updated always about everything. Advertising has been very profitable in social media and we, the bitcoin users as well can share to our family and friends. Just a simple share of an article or a video would reach thousands in just a click and I can see that many of the ICOs as well are using social media campaigns to promote their projects. Social media is an effective way to communicate with the people as long as you are reputable enough to convince them.

TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:06:09 AM

So recently I was using this app called Instagram (in case some of you never heard of it) and I posted some pictures & videos related to Bitcoin on my Instagram Stories (Like that day when the price goes insanely high and keep going til now). Then 2 days ago some of my friends suddenly asked me about what Bitcoin is & how could the price goes up like that. And I was surprisingly glad to know that I've influenced some people to get to know Bitcoin. And then I introduced them to Bitcoin and answer their questions about it, there were 3 people asking about Bitcoin that day just because of this 1 post.

I mean why don't we just use this power of social media to make people aware about this Cryptocurrency, well I know that there are already some people doing this (like those YouTube channels).
But what I'm talking about here is to us to post something about Bitcoin on our social media, you can just at least post something like your first transaction with Bitcoin and share your story on your Facebook or take the picture of your book that you just bought from the internet using your Bitcoin and then post it on your Twitter.

Don't be afraid to share your experience, you won't get hurt by doing it!(at least not now)
Social media is really a great way to spread the information about bitcoins. Like in twitter, many investors are using twitter and there are many ICO projects that we can see in twitter.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Shivan Dragon

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:12:18 AM

Social media for bitcoin is a way of advertising for free. Social media helps bitcoin in popularity. People can immediately see their friend's posts about bitcoin and it will multiply fast by forward post to other people. That's social media for bitcoin.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:15:10 AM

Social media for bitcoin is a way of advertising for free. Social media helps bitcoin in popularity. People can immediately see their friend's posts about bitcoin and it will multiply fast by forward post to other people. That's social media for bitcoin.
Yes i agree with you social media is the way to earn more investor in their project so thats why social media is much good than signature campaign and be ause of that bitcoin is day by day become a popular to all. Smiley
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:49:52 AM

Many people like me are became aware to what is bitcoin because of many social media platforms. I can say that the social media is really a good source of information. There are now many advertisement about cryptocurrency in different social media.

Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:53:53 PM

Using social media to get the attention of our friends about Bitcoin is a good idea but it depends on the type of friends that you have. If majority of your friends are not open to new things and like to use the mainstream then theres a low chance that your post will be noticed. But if you have friends who are open to ideas and open to risks then post away and you'll see a lot of curious query in your mailbox.
Actually, using social media will help us to spread the knowledge about bitcoin and it will help us to attract more potential investors that will invest in bitcoin. In addition to that, some people always used social media to attract more investors and it is a good way to spread the knowledge about bitcoin.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:00:28 PM

It's a common thing now that bounties for alt coins and other cryptocurrencies to showcase most of their coins to the internet via facebook, twitter, Instagram and other major social media platforms. Maybe OP wants to share information about bitcoins using social media but without the marketing side of sharing. Maybe it's through the simple things we do in life involving bitcoins is the main point OP want to put out there when it comes to social media-bitcoin relationship. It's possible. We can always share our online shopping experiences with the use of cash but bitcoins.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:04:47 PM

Is it already now,were using media to encourage people how importance of bitcoin in thier life.how this community helps them to improve living,i know all of us will agree that bitcoint or crypto helps us lessen our financial aspect.
Taskford

Activity: 2660
Merit: 823

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:49:05 PM

This is a good idea for bitcoin and also for the bitcoin users who want to share the idea of bitcoin and promote it into different people in the social networking sites to know what is bitcoin and why it is one of the best thing in the internet as of now and that can grab a bunch of people that will invest in bitcoin.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
most-wanted

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:17:40 PM

Almost everyone who has understood what Bitcoin is or what cryptocurrencies are, have tried to share that technology with their family and friends but it's not that easy to convince them about it. Some people have lots of misconceptions about Bitcoin and they'll never understand, can't do anything about it.
Good thinking and I agree with your thoughts.
To understand bitcoin takes patience and learning even harder because if they do not have an understanding of bitcoin then tend to have a lot of misconceptions about bitcoin then they will never understand about it.
most people here talking about the power of social media and yes we cannot push people to understand about bitcoin and indeed to understand bitcoin it took more procces and not instantly but if you're spread good contents regarding related bitcoin with good explanation at your social media or sharing your suceess story from being cryptocurrency users then i think people will interested to read your article and eventually they will use bitcoin

I agree that social networks help to understand what cryptocurrency is, but not so easy to convince the average person in the success of this currency! If you are afraid, you will never succeed, and our development and ability will not go on high level
most-wanted

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:26:17 PM

Actually, using social media will help us to spread the knowledge about bitcoin and it will help us to attract more potential investors that will invest in bitcoin. In addition to that, some people always used social media to attract more investors and it is a good way to spread the knowledge about bitcoin.
if social networks are no interested friends ? how to attract?
suzanne5223

Activity: 2730
Merit: 654

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 08:12:13 PM

Many people like me are became aware to what is bitcoin because of many social media platforms. I can say that the social media is really a good source of information. There are now many advertisement about cryptocurrency in different social media.
You're right because social media is also the
best way of making advertising goods or
services which is why most of campaign owner
also create social media campaign so that their
project will touch every area and what Isaac_clar
is trying to say is that each advert have to be in a
sensible manner.

🎁▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
N O   W A G E R
Welcome Package

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
375% | 200
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
F R E E
S P I N S

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🛞🛞▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
U P
T O

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
300€ + 50
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
F R E E
S P I N S
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🎁
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:09:06 PM

Social media as the best way to promote and popularize currency exchange rates on an individual level. Our social media can spread the idea of Bitcoin among our family and friends. Where we can explain correctly through their ideas will go further. Cool
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 09:25:22 PM

well, i've never done it before. writing about the experience in the world of cryptocurrency, has never been at all. so far, when using socmed related cryptocurrency is for bounty. well, because every day I shared, my friend became curious and finally asked what I was doing. after I explained he was just smiling and less interested. but after knowing the ad on youtube, now he started to ask again and I suggest to read a lot about the basic cryptocurrency.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Dorky

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:59:05 PM

It's a good idea to use social media. I first met social media with Bitcoin. One of the people I read frequently on social media, one day he talked about crypto money, I started to wonder and started to investigate. Good thing he mentioned the crypto, because if I had read it while surfing on the internet, I wouldn't think of recognizing crypto money.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:23:18 PM

So recently I was using this app called Instagram (in case some of you never heard of it) and I posted some pictures & videos related to Bitcoin on my Instagram Stories (Like that day when the price goes insanely high and keep going til now). Then 2 days ago some of my friends suddenly asked me about what Bitcoin is & how could the price goes up like that. And I was surprisingly glad to know that I've influenced some people to get to know Bitcoin. And then I introduced them to Bitcoin and answer their questions about it, there were 3 people asking about Bitcoin that day just because of this 1 post.

I mean why don't we just use this power of social media to make people aware about this Cryptocurrency, well I know that there are already some people doing this (like those YouTube channels).
But what I'm talking about here is to us to post something about Bitcoin on our social media, you can just at least post something like your first transaction with Bitcoin and share your story on your Facebook or take the picture of your book that you just bought from the internet using your Bitcoin and then post it on your Twitter.

Don't be afraid to share your experience, you won't get hurt by doing it!(at least not now)
Yeah thats a good idea op mate,its like were promoting it to other people who doesn't know about cryptocurrency.One good step for bitcoins popularity,instead of wasting time posting pictures or issues in your personal life why just taking the advantage of social media through posting what bitcoins brought to us.In this case we can contribute the popularity of bitcoins and we can be able to help its value fluctuates if the person you are reffering to make an investment or either buy bitcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: