Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:29:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Use Social Media for Bitcoin  (Read 15846 times)
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:23:18 PM

So recently I was using this app called Instagram (in case some of you never heard of it) and I posted some pictures & videos related to Bitcoin on my Instagram Stories (Like that day when the price goes insanely high and keep going til now). Then 2 days ago some of my friends suddenly asked me about what Bitcoin is & how could the price goes up like that. And I was surprisingly glad to know that I've influenced some people to get to know Bitcoin. And then I introduced them to Bitcoin and answer their questions about it, there were 3 people asking about Bitcoin that day just because of this 1 post.

I mean why don't we just use this power of social media to make people aware about this Cryptocurrency, well I know that there are already some people doing this (like those YouTube channels).
But what I'm talking about here is to us to post something about Bitcoin on our social media, you can just at least post something like your first transaction with Bitcoin and share your story on your Facebook or take the picture of your book that you just bought from the internet using your Bitcoin and then post it on your Twitter.

Don't be afraid to share your experience, you won't get hurt by doing it!(at least not now)
Yeah thats a good idea op mate,its like were promoting it to other people who doesn't know about cryptocurrency.One good step for bitcoins popularity,instead of wasting time posting pictures or issues in your personal life why just taking the advantage of social media through posting what bitcoins brought to us.In this case we can contribute the popularity of bitcoins and we can be able to help its value fluctuates if the person you are reffering to make an investment or either buy bitcoins.

szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:26:42 PM

It's a good idea to use social media. I first met social media with Bitcoin. One of the people I read frequently on social media, one day he talked about crypto money, I started to wonder and started to investigate. Good thing he mentioned the crypto, because if I had read it while surfing on the internet, I wouldn't think of recognizing crypto money.

It's laudable to use social media to propagate bitcoin to the masses but it is so technical not many on our trending social media platforms will be easily convinced or tickled to join or look into it further. I will rather suggest we rather give out bounties of bitcoin on those platforms and when they realize its free they will effortless join the hunt for bitcoin knowledge and what it entails.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:26:49 PM

The social media is a relatively new but certainly a pretty good platform to promote and market something. And if used properly and maximized, it could really attract so much interest from people around the globe. I think we are already utilizing the power of social media nowadays in promoting crypto. I am seeing a lot of social media campaigns to spread the word of a certain project. We can do this to Bitcoin as well but of course not in a form of bounty campaign.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:27:32 PM

This is very nice idea, in order to advertise bitcoin and spread the newest technology of digital currency. This is very effective way of announcing the benefits of crypto currency in our time.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:32:20 PM

Well by doing that bitcoin will get more popular and that will bring bitcoin to a point where a lot of people will invest in it and make the value go higher.
And maybe bitcoin will be all over the internet because of the popularity that it will have. Witch is a good thing.
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:56:37 AM

So recently I was using this app called Instagram (in case some of you never heard of it) and I posted some pictures & videos related to Bitcoin on my Instagram Stories (Like that day when the price goes insanely high and keep going til now). Then 2 days ago some of my friends suddenly asked me about what Bitcoin is & how could the price goes up like that. And I was surprisingly glad to know that I've influenced some people to get to know Bitcoin. And then I introduced them to Bitcoin and answer their questions about it, there were 3 people asking about Bitcoin that day just because of this 1 post.

I mean why don't we just use this power of social media to make people aware about this Cryptocurrency, well I know that there are already some people doing this (like those YouTube channels).
But what I'm talking about here is to us to post something about Bitcoin on our social media, you can just at least post something like your first transaction with Bitcoin and share your story on your Facebook or take the picture of your book that you just bought from the internet using your Bitcoin and then post it on your Twitter.

Don't be afraid to share your experience, you won't get hurt by doing it!(at least not now)

Almost everyone in the world understands what is Bitcoin or about the dangers of cryptococcus, I have tried to share that technology with my family and friends and neighbors, but it is not easy to convince them about it. Some people have a lot of misconceptions about Bitcoin and they will never understand with bitcoin or underestimate bitcoin, I can not do anything about it.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:36:14 AM

using social media , like facebook , twitter youtube and other by spreading the word bitcoin is great its a nice technique to spread bitcoin . well for me thats a  great style to improve bitcoin, some other people will know bitcoin if they see it on youtube facebook or what , it is a great idea to let them know what bitcoin is.
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:56:20 AM

Almost everyone who has understood what Bitcoin is or what cryptocurrencies are, have tried to share that technology with their family and friends but it's not that easy to convince them about it. Some people have lots of misconceptions about Bitcoin and they'll never understand, can't do anything about it.
Good thinking and I agree with your thoughts.
To understand bitcoin takes patience and learning even harder because if they do not have an understanding of bitcoin then tend to have a lot of misconceptions about bitcoin then they will never understand about it.
Yes I agree social media can play a very big role in advertisement of bitcoin and now a day’s I think majority of people are using social media so I think one if people start to use it so I think in a very short time bitcoin will be popular and investors and users will be increased so which will give more strength and power to bitcoin so I think we need to start it.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:26:27 PM

Of course in social media. Facebook twitter and instagram there are lots of advertisement about bitcoins, investments, lending, ICOs, networking. I even a certain social media community that promotes icos and cryptocurrencies.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:17:16 AM

Social media for bitcoin is a way of advertising for free. Social media helps bitcoin in popularity. People can immediately see their friend's posts about bitcoin and it will multiply fast by forward post to other people. That's social media for bitcoin.
Yes i agree with you social media is the way to earn more investor in their project so thats why social media is much good than signature campaign and be ause of that bitcoin is day by day become a popular to all. Smiley
Bitcoin is an attention grabbing technology, people are getting into it and the number of bitcoin investors in the market is increasing, and so is its demand increasing, still there are many people in the world who are unaware of bitcoin and are unknown of the blessings of bitcoin, introducing bitcoin on television, facebook, viber or any other technology can help out a lot in educating people and they will also get in to it and secure their future by investing here
amla

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:25:21 AM

That is pretty good I am using fb to share my stories of bitcoins like we have different groups related to BTC where different people are sharing there stories and trading terminology and indeed a great idea so that much people may be aware of it and will start trading in digital currency.There is no harm to it and many people will gets some sort of reward out of it.
theeelmusical

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:15:40 AM

Yes, it is a great idea that we use our social medias for Bitcoin in a responsible way. Since majority of the people have engaged in social medias especially the teenagers, it can be a good way to introduce to them specifically to the new generations the Bitcoin world and be aware of this newest kind of technology. Through this, more people will be interested about Bitcoin and may somehow encourage them to invest.
flatnose101

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:09:09 PM

That is pretty good I am using fb to share my stories of bitcoins like we have different groups related to BTC where different people are sharing there stories and trading terminology and indeed a great idea so that much people may be aware of it and will start trading in digital currency.There is no harm to it and many people will gets some sort of reward out of it.
for me i just only twitter to promote bitcoin i am not using facebook nor instragam too last time i did that some people are distracted my post just becuase bitcoin is a scammed they tell that they are scammed on it so i stop it unlike in twitter more people there are open minded about bitcoin.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:35:46 AM

Presently a days online networking is best place for venture since individuals are getting more data from that point assume in the event that you do one post on twitter or Facebook. It will be seen by many individuals then they share there information toward other individuals so it's better for bitcoin that post related about bitcoin via web-based networking media by that many individuals will come toward bitcoin and put there benefit in bitcoin and like that bitcoin will turn out to be significantly more grounded.
I think it’s a very good idea to start marketing on social media because now a days everyone they are using social media so I think once if it started on social media so in a night bitcoin will become popular and people will start to join which will make bitcoin price high and will become more stable in market so I agree with you need to use social media.
DamnationKiss

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:43:10 PM

This is taking place everyday withinmy life Each day i talk about bitcoin other ICO or Crypto currency news within my facebook page as well as My youutbe channel following beginning bitcoin related topic people are much fascinated and achieving large in both social networking system.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:10:58 PM

It's really a good idea to spread the awareness of possibilities of Bitcoin in to more people's. After that the choice is all up to those people who aware about Bitcoin.But at one post in social medias helps to spread into a large number of people.
Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 799

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:15:21 PM

It's really a good idea to spread the awareness of possibilities of Bitcoin in to more people's. After that the choice is all up to those people who aware about Bitcoin.But at one post in social medias helps to spread into a large number of people.
Social medias are so powerful because it will help people to communicate easily and it is also helpful to bitcoin because if we are going to promote bitcoin without having too much expenses for advertisement in televisions and so on then we can just use the social medias and reach a lot of people in just a matter of seconds.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
cryptonator777

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:52:23 PM

I think many people are doing that these days,
Even the public media and business related media is revealing positive effects from bitcoin.
Hope for a bright future.
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:35:11 PM

Taking advantage of social media in spreading news about how bitcoin works and how it can do so much changes in our lives is really helpfull. This is like a free advertisement which can easily reach people and friends and even people we dont know from all over the world.  We just have to be responsible individuals and share only accurate information to avoid confusion to the public.  Lets start to spread the good news this digital currency will bring into our lives.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
1inside1

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:39:16 PM

While this isn't digital social media,  I was actually just browsing on here when one of my buddies walked by,  he asked what this forum is and I explained that it's a bitcoin related forum.  He actually must know something about bitcoin though,  because he just said bitcoin is cool and walked off.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: