Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:25:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Use Social Media for Bitcoin  (Read 15842 times)
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:41:38 PM

yeah im already doing it daily in term of sharing on social media. People kinda tend to ignore what i am sharing because of daily share of mine. Maybe i should share like my transaction or else for people to know more about cryptocurrencies
Social specially in present time is really  playing a very important role for making some thing more popular. I think those people who  are connected with social media must be discussing  bitcoin and about other crypto currencies, at least they must be studying and reading the posts about bitcoin and other crypto world therefore i can say that they are directly or indirectly connected with bitcoin through social media.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3131

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:13:36 PM

Social media are great place to advertise Bitcoin among friends and young people. I have also seen many advertisements regarding cryptocurrencies on Instagram. Ads are probably provided by Google which is obviously tracking my activity and adjusting adverts to my interests. Recently, I started using Snapchat and added a few of my friends. I have sent some snaps which shown that I'm observing Bitcoin exchange rate or that I have ordered the latest Trezor. I was kinda surprised when some of them texted me.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:14:07 PM

Everything is simple enough, many use social media and try to find answers to the questions, the most important of which is what will happen to bitcoin tomorrow.
social media is trusted more than other, i check news using twitter.

i use social media to know bitcoin price
There are two ways to participate on social media forums. One is to actively participate and other is to passively participate. The way you are using to gather the information is the passive one as you are only getting the information, I would like to advice you to be the active member of social media and be the source of information about bitcoin to other people. If you will be authentic, soon people will come to your inbox to get their doubts cleared. You can direct them to this forum as well afterwards.
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:50:29 PM

So recently I was using this app called Instagram (in case some of you never heard of it) and I posted some pictures & videos related to Bitcoin on my Instagram Stories (Like that day when the price goes insanely high and keep going til now). Then 2 days ago some of my friends suddenly asked me about what Bitcoin is & how could the price goes up like that. And I was surprisingly glad to know that I've influenced some people to get to know Bitcoin. And then I introduced them to Bitcoin and answer their questions about it, there were 3 people asking about Bitcoin that day just because of this 1 post.

I mean why don't we just use this power of social media to make people aware about this Cryptocurrency, well I know that there are already some people doing this (like those YouTube channels).
But what I'm talking about here is to us to post something about Bitcoin on our social media, you can just at least post something like your first transaction with Bitcoin and share your story on your Facebook or take the picture of your book that you just bought from the internet using your Bitcoin and then post it on your Twitter.

Don't be afraid to share your experience, you won't get hurt by doing it!(at least not now)
That is a big big yes, using social media we can help others for them to know what really bitcoin is. Now i am using my twitter as a tool to post and retweet about bitcoin. As I am noticing some other people got the wrong information about btc so for me by posting in our social media we can lead them to the true meaning of bitcoin and as you said "we won't get hurt by doing it". And I am hoping that all of us who already in bitcoin will do the same.
Jeremycoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:03:58 AM

Yeah definitely but people really need to be making more youtube videos about bitcoin. Right now the sort of videos being made of bitcoin is all about making money off HYIPs which are ponzi schemes or laundering your money. And that's not good for bitcoin because it damages the already pretty tainted image of this cryptocurrency of ours.

We need more people demonstrating what bitcoin can really do to benefit our lives, instead of making money. For example if you look at what Ben Perrin is doing on his youtube channel BTC sessions, that's the sort of content we need. Also, share bitcoin on FB and Twitter, etc.

It's funny to see this post here, because now (7 months later) there are already many YouTube channel making videos about "the good" of Bitcoin. Seems like this idea also went well to the public.

faucet used to be profitable
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:20:44 AM

Using social media to get the attention of our friends about Bitcoin is a good idea but it depends on the type of friends that you have. If majority of your friends are not open to new things and like to use the mainstream then theres a low chance that your post will be noticed. But if you have friends who are open to ideas and open to risks then post away and you'll see a lot of curious query in your mailbox.
Yes,we could use social media for promoting bitcoin to them.Nowadays,many people using social media for their leisure so if we use  social media for promoting many people will reach that bitcoin is good thing for investment.This will help for many people that looking for a job.So that if got promoted bitcoin in social media,surely many people will join or have their job.
violette27

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:44:51 PM

The power of social media really helps to promote or introduce the bitcoins to the billions of people who have social media accounts. You can also use social media for making attentions since it is a great place for advertisement of bitcoins.
Baggong

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:56:23 PM

The use of social media for bitcoin is the right thing because by sharing writing through social media then information becomes viral and make bitcoin known more and more people.
Puroc

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:28:30 AM

.... Nothing wrong using social media's for posting or sharing your experience about bitcoin...
... Sharing the good thing you have is not bad at all
obinine

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:05:29 AM

Bitcoin need advertising because still bitcoin have not get maximum number of users from the world and according to me social media is the best source for advertising because now a days mostly people from the world are following social media.
Sweetkitty07

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:21:36 AM

Thats good that you can advertise bitcoin through social media  like facebook or twitter as you can see social media is just a very influential right now. Many people have interest to read in social media. Because its a good sourcing right now at the same time you can use social media from posting and sharing ideas to communicate to other people.

melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:33:40 AM

Yeah definitely but people really need to be making more youtube videos about bitcoin. Right now the sort of videos being made of bitcoin is all about making money off HYIPs which are ponzi schemes or laundering your money. And that's not good for bitcoin because it damages the already pretty tainted image of this cryptocurrency of ours.

We need more people demonstrating what bitcoin can really do to benefit our lives, instead of making money. For example if you look at what Ben Perrin is doing on his youtube channel BTC sessions, that's the sort of content we need. Also, share bitcoin on FB and Twitter, etc.

It's funny to see this post here, because now (7 months later) there are already many YouTube channel making videos about "the good" of Bitcoin. Seems like this idea also went well to the public.
and now social media had been used for and also in youtube a lot of videos out there that may help a lot so this is where we can say that social media are really helpful for representing bitcoin and to be known by all people all over the world.
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:40:12 AM

and now social media had been used for and also in youtube a lot of videos out there that may help a lot so this is where we can say that social media are really helpful for representing bitcoin and to be known by all people all over the world.
with the growing social media I think is very good and effective for bitcoin promotion, because we know now that many people have social media and this is a powerful way.

Jaya912

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:50:04 AM

So recently I was using this app called Instagram (in case some of you never heard of it) and I posted some pictures & videos related to Bitcoin on my Instagram Stories (Like that day when the price goes insanely high and keep going til now). Then 2 days ago some of my friends suddenly asked me about what Bitcoin is & how could the price goes up like that. And I was surprisingly glad to know that I've influenced some people to get to know Bitcoin. And then I introduced them to Bitcoin and answer their questions about it, there were 3 people asking about Bitcoin that day just because of this 1 post.

I mean why don't we just use this power of social media to make people aware about this Cryptocurrency, well I know that there are already some people doing this (like those YouTube channels).
But what I'm talking about here is to us to post something about Bitcoin on our social media, you can just at least post something like your first transaction with Bitcoin and share your story on your Facebook or take the picture of your book that you just bought from the internet using your Bitcoin and then post it on your Twitter.

Don't be afraid to share your experience, you won't get hurt by doing it!(at least not now)

Many people already did that job to convince people join into cryptocurrency world through social media. They did it, share experience eventhough nobody paying them but they still do it. I did it also but not to convince people but at least introduce to the wide world about crypto.
Heartseed

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:58:04 AM

using of social media for advertising is a good way for awareness of other people. since bitcoin is unfamiliar for everyone or most of the people. so having a social media as a way for giving people a knowledge is a best way for know since internet and social media exist for everyone so having it advertise and being shared by other people will cause it to spread furthermore the knowledge.
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:16:33 AM

I am using social media in most of my businesses especially facebook. I'm also promoting bitcoin through this medium. Facebook is a good place to promote your business because as of this time the users have reached to more than a billion. This is a huge market for potential customers.

soulripper

Activity: 381

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:20:28 AM

media social is the number one for advertising or to notice billion of it users.. this was bitcoin will sure pick a lot of attention to it.. do not underestimate the power of media social. ive being using a lot of media social to promote lot of project and it was kinda successful. lot of peoples will paying attention to a new brand. and it never ending.
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100