Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:12:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Use Social Media for Bitcoin  (Read 15842 times)
Becase

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:50:27 PM

really, we can use social media to get bitcoin. There are actually a lot of social media campaigns that hire people to promote their projects through social media and you just need to follow the rules project from social media campaigns.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:01:37 PM

Social media is one of the easiest ways to introduce bitcoin to the world. In addition to many humans who use it, social media is also very easy to access. We can create news, advertisements or anything about bitcoin in social media
Exactly, we can use social media to introduce the bitcoin to the world easily. And we can introduce it to our friends who can't spend time to meet us in personal, use social media to teach how bitcoin works and so many more. And we can also use our social media here, cause there's twitter campaign, facebook campaign, and etc.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Tnt1971

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:02:47 PM

well social media's power is unstopable in all fields, and you can use it to do good and also bad, good thing you made people realise the value in bitcoin
Yes very interesting information. Using social media like Facebook Twitter ,linkedin, YouTube, Instagram, and others.all social media can influence boardly to spread out the reputation of bitcoin.i also use social media for bitcoin.

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 06:47:42 PM

The benefits of social media are certainly to disseminate useful information, and it is a good idea to introduce bitcoin via social media so that followers or friends can get the same benefits and have the opportunity to change their lives.
I think this is a great idea to introduce bitcoin through social media but it is true that we will spread as much as we introduce it to our friends, so I think social media will be very fast. And those who do not know bitcoin, they will also know.
dakilangisajaja

Activity: 177
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:09:04 PM

you Use Social Media for Bitcoin,and Exactly, we can use social media to introduce the bitcoin to the world easily.
Paka1

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:52:49 PM

seems this is experience use social media for bitcoin, it's great and I like, but I have not yet experience, because I still newbie, haha LOL  Grin
Using social media as a medium to introduce bitcoin to people would be an effective way, since social medias are commonly used everyday.  Of course we should be mindful and accurate when we discuss bitcoin so that others will be able to understand it and we will be able to convey the true meaning of bitcoin,  and with that there is greater possibility that a lot of people will be using it to invest.
mikeprimia

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:53:54 PM

Social Media is the good way to announce Bitcoin but it can be a really bad way for Bitcoin if there is a bad news for Bitcoins too.
Actually everything has their bad and good ways if you're not putting it in the right way. Social media is a double edge knife so use it carefully .
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:27:06 PM

Social media is a great medium for Bitcoin to be recognized. We must use this tool to influence other people to believe and change their view about how cryptocurrency works. We don't know what are the other benefits of using social media, but I just know that if we'll be continuing to promote bitcoin to social media, then it would probably more investors will be coming.
P3

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:38:07 AM

Bitcoin require promoting on the grounds that still bitcoin have not get greatest number of clients from the world and as per me web-based social networking is the best hotspot for publicizing since now a days for the most part individuals from the world are following online networking.
yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:51:30 AM

it can be useful if social media is used to promote bitcoin because many people use social media so if bitcoin is promoted and its importance to social media is more likely to be involved in bitcoin knowledge because most people are now using of social media.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:52:59 AM

disseminating information about bitcoin is not to blame, but before we start to spread it with social media you should be ready with all the questions your friends give after they get the news, do not get so busy you have to answer all their questions
Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:35:24 PM

Yes we can also use social media because of  browsing social media we learn and gather some information about bitcoin if your some friends are know about bitcoin its good to us. But hackers might gain interest in you and hack your accounts (facebook, gmail, e-mail, etc) hoping that they may access your wallet using your accounts so we will be careful for those friends that we do not yet really know.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:39:43 PM

So recently I was using this app called Instagram (in case some of you never heard of it) and I posted some pictures & videos related to Bitcoin on my Instagram Stories (Like that day when the price goes insanely high and keep going til now). Then 2 days ago some of my friends suddenly asked me about what Bitcoin is & how could the price goes up like that. And I was surprisingly glad to know that I've influenced some people to get to know Bitcoin. And then I introduced them to Bitcoin and answer their questions about it, there were 3 people asking about Bitcoin that day just because of this 1 post.

I mean why don't we just use this power of social media to make people aware about this Cryptocurrency, well I know that there are already some people doing this (like those YouTube channels).
But what I'm talking about here is to us to post something about Bitcoin on our social media, you can just at least post something like your first transaction with Bitcoin and share your story on your Facebook or take the picture of your book that you just bought from the internet using your Bitcoin and then post it on your Twitter.

Don't be afraid to share your experience, you won't get hurt by doing it!(at least not now)

The stigma is that once people in social media read about your bitcoin adventures, they'll think you're some kind of a ponzi schemer out to yank some members in to your network and start scamming other people as well. Maybe that's a handful of good reasons people aren't posting in their social media accounts about bitcoins.

Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:45:07 PM

So recently I was using this app called Instagram (in case some of you never heard of it) and I posted some pictures & videos related to Bitcoin on my Instagram Stories (Like that day when the price goes insanely high and keep going til now). Then 2 days ago some of my friends suddenly asked me about what Bitcoin is & how could the price goes up like that. And I was surprisingly glad to know that I've influenced some people to get to know Bitcoin. And then I introduced them to Bitcoin and answer their questions about it, there were 3 people asking about Bitcoin that day just because of this 1 post.

I mean why don't we just use this power of social media to make people aware about this Cryptocurrency, well I know that there are already some people doing this (like those YouTube channels).
But what I'm talking about here is to us to post something about Bitcoin on our social media, you can just at least post something like your first transaction with Bitcoin and share your story on your Facebook or take the picture of your book that you just bought from the internet using your Bitcoin and then post it on your Twitter.

Don't be afraid to share your experience, you won't get hurt by doing it!(at least not now)
Yes, I think social media is a great way to promote bitcoin. Nowadays, many young people use social software, and if they promote bitcoin, they can let more people know about bitcoin.
Taulava1505

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 05:20:04 PM

Yeah social media is the best way to encourage others to join bitcoin or what ever.because of social media bitcoin become popular around the world so more and more used social more success the best promote online project
Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:22:25 PM

Yeah social media is the best way to encourage others to join bitcoin or what ever.because of social media bitcoin become popular around the world so more and more used social more success the best promote online project
Definitely one of the best ways to convince people about working on Bitcoin. It will be a great catch to everyone once they gain knowledge on how it works.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:39:47 PM

This is definitely the truth social media presents a world wide audience where in you can advertise and publicize any product or service without having to directly pay anyone for this service. Almost every individual in the world has some form of social media connection whether its in the form of Facebook, whats app or instagram etc and as such its an excellent tool to advertise and promote awareness of bitcoins and its related activities.

See Om

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 05:47:44 PM

Social media is the main road to the riches in the world bitcoin. it is important for anyone who want to mine bitcoin. as more and more social media more and more pay..
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:47:52 PM

Social media platforms is very powerful. You can spread a great content with just like a snap. Using it for bitcoin could be a very promising move, it could attract a lot of new and young investors who are curious about bitcoin and they might want to invest on bitcoin.

PatyZante

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:08:26 PM

Kudos to you man, that's a cool story you got there. Indeed social media is a great platform to spread the good news and ignite some interest to get to know more and be involved in Bitcoin. I get that there are a lot of scams and fraud and even ponzi and networking schemes out there that makes people really skeptical so I suggest we do what he did, use your own personal experiences, share your stories to friends and family. we are not technically lecturing them about it, we are sharing our stories to ignite thier interest not to force it to them. Let them be the ones to want to know more about it. Startting with your own family and friend then hopefully will have a ripple effect so we can help grow our community. Smiley

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: