Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:28:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XBY] XtraBYtes Speculation  (Read 32646 times)
Sabih

Activity: 141
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:17:30 PM

Hey Sabih, answer cryptoyachtclub's questions first

You claim to have invented a new technology and I say you did not. The usual way is to approve to have invented something, since my statement is clear.:

No technology -> no invention -> no legit project -> scam!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cameron0208

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:18:45 PM

Are you serious? Different blockchains mean different code, different framework and structure, different processes. You cannot just freely switch between them and keep your same address. Someone has to audit the ERC20 coins and do the swap at the agreed upon rate to verify and validate all holders’ coins. If you could, then I guess ETH, Icon, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Tron, VeChain, NEO, etc all wasted a lot of time and resources doing token swaps.

Please tell me, if you can keep your same address, and the token can exist on two blockchains at one time, then when you send funds to the address, which blockchain would your funds go to? How does this work?
XBY-Guy

Activity: 113

In XBY we trust

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 02:24:04 PM

You claim to have invented a new technology and I say you did not. The usual way is to approve to have invented something, since my statement is clear.:

Hey Sabih (and Cameron0208). Do you have a plan for fud campaing, after XTRABYTES secure the patents and release technology?  Roll Eyes

XTRABYTES - The Proof Of Signature Blockchain Revolution (https://xtrabytes.global)
XBY-Guy

Activity: 113

In XBY we trust

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 02:26:39 PM

Sabih, do you understand that most successful crypto projects have only 1 talented core developer, and all other developers simply helping him?

Do projects have 1 key person/leader? Yes.

You see, you answered your own question! "Do projects have 1 key person/leader? Yes." Most successful projects relay on one talented core developer, and expanding afterwards!

That's a checkmate LOL.

XTRABYTES - The Proof Of Signature Blockchain Revolution (https://xtrabytes.global)
Cameron0208

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:27:51 PM

Hey Sabih (and Cameron0208). Do you have a plan for fud campaing, after XTRABYTES secure the patents and release technology?  Roll Eyes

As I have said since the beginning, if I’m wrong, I will happily admit it and apologize publicly. Please, prove me wrong though. Hasn’t happened yet, and it’s been 2 years.

Also, please answer my questions instead of using whataboutisms and red herrings to try and change the subject and deflect from my questions. If y’all have a patentable technology and all this isn’t BS, it should be REALLY easy to explain.
cryptoyachtclub

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 02:31:07 PM

I guess ETH, Icon, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Tron, VeChain, NEO, etc all wasted a lot of time and resources doing token swaps.

Wasting a lot of time and resources doing token swaps - Bingo!

XTRABYTES is promising to deliver a new technology, the new view on the blockchain.
Cameron0208

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:02:03 PM

I guess ETH, Icon, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Tron, VeChain, NEO, etc all wasted a lot of time and resources doing token swaps.

Wasting a lot of time and resources doing token swaps - Bingo!

XTRABYTES is promising to deliver a new technology, the new view on the blockchain.

Again, you’re deflecting. Please answer my question.

Funny how you and the rest of the team have no verifiable proof of anything whatsoever- nothing to back up your grandiose claims, yet all ‘FUDsters’ can and do provide mountains of evidence and proof against your claims and the team in general. Everything you and the team point to is hearsay and is only verified by another team member.
Cameron0208

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:22:14 PM

Y’all are delusional if you think that the same BS is going to work this time around. How convenient that just when another small bull run happens, the team brings up all this talk of development and progress that’s been made. Yet, there still isn’t a single shred of evidence of its existence. Still all talk. Just like last time.

It’s not going to work again. Not with all the evidence against Xtrabytes, Borz, and CCR that is out there now. And the nonexistent volume of your useless coins on Waves is proof of that.
idontlikeponies22

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:44:27 PM

idontlikeponies22 here Cool

LOL Cameron0208, after "Xtrabytches", and after you answered your own questions, I don't think he have to. I can find 1000 questions to any crypto project, and they will not be able to answer. This is how FUD works. So shut your FUding mouth FUDer Cheesy If you don't believe in XTRABYTES and to the people who work there - go away and leave it alone, no need to spread missinformation and create fud. You FUDing on Reddit in every XBY topic, and now you are here. You have nothing to do but to fud XBY? Go look after your dead projects and support your investors.

As I have said since the beginning, if I’m wrong, I will happily admit it and apologize publicly. <<<---- I'll remember that, but I highly doubt it.
Sabih

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:54:18 PM

Interesting to see you here, now, at this moment with a brand new account. Tell me, how did you suddenly out of nowhere found this thread? it is soo obvious being just another account trying to pump this empty scam. The more accounts you create, the more obvious it becomes.
idontlikeponies22

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:12:04 PM

It wasn't hard to find this thread. There are channels where all XBY related stuff is shared. I have Reddit account idontlikeponies22, Cameron0208 knows me from Reddit, one of his accounts there is Cameron0208. XBY needs some support, I am here to support XBY.  Cool
Sabih

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:25:27 PM

There are channels where all XBY related stuff is shared.

Please point me to the link that brought you here.
idontlikeponies22

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:30:43 PM

* KYC for STATIC nodes. This is of course an attack surface and causes the project to be even more centralized. And isn't it ironic that we all must respect the founders' right to anonymity, while they themselves impose KYC on others.
* A flat 10% fee for setting up a STATIC node. The company in other words hang on like a leech to the blockchain, siphoning funds.
* Various fees for building dapps, on trademark usage, and on patents and patent technologies. What developer teams would like to pay all this? None. They will build on other platforms like ETH.
* TRUST scores for STATIC nodes. This will be gameable. The more parameters included to calculate a trust score, the higher the probability of someone gaming the system which again makes the chain more centralized.
* Issuance of XIP tokens means even more money to founders/team members. Issuing XFUEL from thin air was not enough, the greed doesnt stop. Investors, look out for a fourth token for even more value dilution.

Even with the best mobile wallet in the world, the project can't run away from these bad fundamentals.

This is all not final as I understand. As you can see there are notices under sensitive plans

Example https://blog.xtrabytes.global/xtrabytes/xby-technology/statics-and-more/

What is the estimated rewards percentage?
The founders have designed a system that provides exceptional flexibility and maximum payouts to the STATIC owners. As such, it utilizes a rewards system that initially pays 100% of all fees to the STATIC network.

Internally, the XTRABYTES corporations will earn money through licensing fees. By doing so, we will not have to adjust payout percentages for STATIC owners.

Every Dapp, protected element, and the tech itself will have licensing fees attached to it. For example:

Use of patents or patent pending technologies will require a base fee of 10-25% of the fees received by your STATIC node.
Each Dapp you host will result in a fee of 5-15% of the fees generated by the Dapp.
Trademark usage will be covered by a 2-7% fee charged against all fees received by your STATIC node.
Corporate and legal expenses will be covered by an additional 1-3% fee based on all activity and fees generated by your STATIC node.
Please note that the statements above are subject to change as they’re simply examples. While we believe they’re realistic, they will not be finalized until further review.

As you can see "Please note that the statements above are subject to change as they’re simply examples. While we believe they’re realistic, they will not be finalized until further review.", that means they want to hear a community feedback, and make an ajustments based on community opinion and node holders.

Same here https://blog.xtrabytes.global/xtrabytes/xby-community/governance-model-introduction/

Proposed Governance Model:

Do I have to explain you what "Proposed" word means?

KYC for example is something I personally don't like as well. But I can live with that.

Good support here cryptoyachtclub, wtg.  Cool

No, you don't deserve this.

Sabih

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:37:01 PM

Yep, watching all channels and the link to this thread was not shared anywhere. You do not need to create accounts to push your own posts. It is getting ridiculous trying to pump this scam with a volume of 125$ in the last 24 hours. No one believes that there are so many fanboys with such a volume. It is too obvious that manipulation is big here.
idontlikeponies22

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:57:23 PM

The biggest scam in crypto, is people who call non-scam projects a scam.
Some easily judge without knowing the project, they just simply check the price and the volume, if it does not pass on their standard, they call it shitcoins or scam coins. That's normal I guess, we just have to do it based on our own decision and don't listen to other people's judgement.

100%

Sabih: Volume comes from big exchanges and bot trading. And don't forget about fake volume. XBY still not listed on any popular exchange. Once xby is ready the volume will come.

Obvious FUD is obvious Sabih.  Cool
Sabih

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:15:40 PM

I see you guys trying to gain some momentum with your useless release of a client. There are tons of posts of countless fanboys all around the communities praising XBY and as a result the volume is 125$. You should rethink paying your marketing guys tons of XFUEL for their work which seems to be crap.
idontlikeponies22

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:24:37 PM

Sabih: You can buy XFUEL here if you want to support the team and the project https://waves.xtrabytes.global , that's a Waves DEX with a gateway to XTRABYTES and XFUEL, instructions how to use DEX can be found here https://support.xtrabytes.global/hc/en-us/articles/360025597271-Waves-Guide

Take care and thanks for "support".
cryptoyachtclub

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 05:58:19 PM

There are channels where all XBY related stuff is shared.

The new link to bitcointalk.org XBY ANN was included in the latest community update here https://blog.xtrabytes.global/xtrabytes/xby-modules/the-latest-news-at-xtrabytes/

Do you think it's hard to find other XBY discussions on Bitcointalk?
Cameron0208

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:13:49 PM

idontlikeponies22 here Cool

LOL Cameron0208, after "Xtrabytches", and after you answered your own questions, I don't think he have to. I can find 1000 questions to any crypto project, and they will not be able to answer. This is how FUD works. So shut your FUding mouth FUDer Cheesy If you don't believe in XTRABYTES and to the people who work there - go away and leave it alone, no need to spread missinformation and create fud. You FUDing on Reddit in every XBY topic, and now you are here. You have nothing to do but to fud XBY? Go look after your dead projects and support your investors.

As I have said since the beginning, if I’m wrong, I will happily admit it and apologize publicly. <<<---- I'll remember that, but I highly doubt it.

Of course you use the same tactics as always to deflect and avoid answering any questions. Questions are not FUD, especially not when they pertain to the claims that Xtrabytes has made, and without any proof or evidence to back those claims. Anyone can claim anything. It’s even easier when those claims can not be verified, which is the case with Xtrabytes’ claims. It isn’t incomprehensible that someone ask questions regarding claims that completely change cryptocurrency as we know it. It’s a logical response to such claims. The Xtrabytes equation is  easy to see through and dissect:

1. Name a problem or a current process in crypto
2. Claim Xtrabytes solves or improves upon that problem or process
3. Avoid answering any questions, using the patents as an excuse to not answer questions
4. Exclaim everything from questions to criticism is FUD and lies, while claiming everyone is spreading misinformation, while providing no proof to the contrary
5. Lie, lie, and then lie some more

This is obvious when looking at your claims.

So, i invite you, again, to answer my question, along with:

1. Most secure because it used SHA-512 encryption (nevermind that it’s not even necessary other than against quantum computing, but the team has been asked about how Xtrabytes is quantum resistant  multiple times by multiple users across multiple platforms and NOT ONCE have you ever answered. Flaws in your logic have been called out, as well as users stating WITH REASONING why the team clearly has no idea what they’re talking about.)

2. Fast transaction speeds, exceeding 10,000tps  (even though you fell short by over 90% during multiple  Testnets. “That was on the old blockchain!” Is the typical response. So tell me, then why do it at all?)
3. Infinitely scalable - how? That has never been answered.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:34:11 PM

i've been keeping an occasional eye on this coin. i'm impressed they managed to draw it out as long as they have.

in less time than this thread has occupied, ethereum was proposed, created from scratch, launched, started trading successfully and thousands began to develop on it. all code was available to look at. there was no one to string you along.

the way this coin was created stank of questionable intentions. everything that's happened since has done nothing to disprove it. if they prove the doubters wrong then great. there's been plenty they could've done already to do that.

what is it with the people in this scene and their refusal to acknowledge what's sitting right in front of them?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: