Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:40:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XBY] XtraBYtes Speculation  (Read 32646 times)
Cameron0208

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 09:15:00 PM

Bitcointalk:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=219999;sa=showPosts

Latest post (from january 2018!):
Here is the last valid richlist of top 3000:
http://borzalom.hu/richlist.html
The sum of first 3000 is 649,990,240 XBY
If you found mistake then please send me the detailed list of related transactions.

Yep. I’ve been asking about this. Unsurprisingly, I have yet to receive any answer. It’s an html document. View the source. It’s just an html data table - <td> and <tr> for every line. It doesn’t pull from any source, so there’s no way it’s updating in real-time. The entire thing is manual and can be edited and altered to reflect whatever information one wants to display. The fact that they use this as evidence shows their incompetence.

Ha-ha-ha! Stupiedest FUD, total trash Cheesy FUD posts like this shows incompetence of fudsters.

Don't like this particular richlist, use this rich list https://xtrabytes.global/richlist transfer some XBY and check TX in block explorer to see how it's working. It's very easy.

Of course, you didn’t address the actual topic, as usual for the XBY team. My point still stands. I don’t care about what exists now. I care about what existed at the time. At the time that Borz posted that richlist, he claimed it was dynamic and updated automatically every 60 seconds, which is a complete lie. It’s an html document with a static table with no sources. It doesn’t pull from anything, thus cannot be dynamic.

What exists now is beside the point. This shows that Borz is a liar, and no liar lies just once. So, what else is a complete lie?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oO_StarDust_Oo

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:24:00 AM

Bitcointalk:

If you found mistake then please send me the detailed list of related transactions.

Yep. I’ve been asking about this. Unsurprisingly, I have yet to receive any answer. It’s an html document. View the source. It’s just an html data table - <td> and <tr> for every line. It doesn’t pull from any source, so there’s no way it’s updating in real-time. The entire thing is manual and can be edited and altered to reflect whatever information one wants to display. The fact that they use this as evidence shows their incompetence.

Ha-ha-ha! Stupiedest FUD, total trash Cheesy FUD posts like this shows incompetence of fudsters.

Don't like this particular richlist, use this rich list https://xtrabytes.global/richlist transfer some XBY and check TX in block explorer to see how it's working. It's very easy.

Of course, you didn’t address the actual topic, as usual for the XBY team. My point still stands. I don’t care about what exists now. I care about what existed at the time. At the time that Borz posted that richlist, he claimed it was dynamic and updated automatically every 60 seconds, which is a complete lie. It’s an html document with a static table with no sources. It doesn’t pull from anything, thus cannot be dynamic.

What exists now is beside the point. This shows that Borz is a liar, and no liar lies just once. So, what else is a complete lie?

Ha-ha-ha! You have no idea how coding can be done and how data can be phrased. Read about SSI (Server Side Includes) for example.

This is only one of the methods, there are many others.

Cameron0208

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 07:03:07 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2019, 11:34:04 PM by Cameron0208

Hey Sabih, answer cryptoyachtclub's questions first

You claim to have invented a new technology and I say you did not. The usual way is to approve to have invented something, since my statement is clear.:

No technology -> no invention -> no legit project -> scam!

Hey Sabih (and Cameron0208). Do you have a plan for fud campaing, after XTRABYTES secure the patents and release technology?  Roll Eyes

As I have said since the beginning, if I’m wrong, I will happily admit it and apologize publicly. Please, prove me wrong though. Hasn’t happened yet, and it’s been 2 years.

Your apologies won't compensate the damage you do. I don't believe you're honest in this. Another story if you will start to support xby after technology release, with the same enthusiasm as you're spreading false information. But we will see, time will tell.

Please tell me where this ‘false information’ is. I would love to know which of my points is not true and why or how it’s not true.

This is what y’all do though. You don’t specify or elaborate. Everything is lies. It’s all just FUD. You don’t go into any detail whatsoever or put in any effort to dispute the claims, and you don’t because you can’t. All the claims against Xtrabytes are true. I know it. You know it. They know it. Everyone knows it. I, along with many others, provide proof for our claims. I’ve been asking for proof to the contrary from the XBY team and all team members for over a year, and what’s really funny is that you still haven’t provided any. Y’all can write these long messages and letters that are multiple paragraphs in length to the ‘FUDSters’ and ‘Defamers’ claiming everything we say is lies and how we are just mad that we lost money, yet you can’t answer any questions, address any criticism or claims, and you can’t provide any proof that the claims made against Xtrabytes aren’t true. You choose to attack the messenger instead of addressing the message. That speaks volumes. If Xtrabytes isn’t a scam, it would be extremely easy to combat the FUD and prove the critics wrong. However, Xtrabytes IS a scam, so you can’t, and you don’t.

I don’t really care what you believe. What would I stand to gain in all this?! There is NOTHING to be gained with Xtrabytes. I am doing this because of the way this has been handled and because the team is composed of arrogant pricks who all deserve to get what’s coming to them, and my only goal in all this is to have the team face legal recourse for what they’ve done.

‘After technology is released...’ y’all have been telling me this for over a year. It really loses its luster after a while. All your claims
of ‘You’ll see!’ mean nothing when you continue to stall, lie, and not release anything of substance, and your actions only further prove my point. Why don’t y’all get to work instead of moderating and shilling all over social media, ya know, if the tech really exists. It doesn’t though and that’s why y’all spend so much time online- to lure people in and try to keep this scam going. As long as y’all are posting, I will be right there displaying the facts against your lies and informing anyone and everyone that Xtrabytes is a scam.
aamirsuh

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 11:33:40 PM

Really people are upset. You are entering a market of hope, but you encounter huge deceptions. In order to avoid such situations, I think we need to consult people who are trusted in the forum.
CryptoAddictedGuy

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:44:12 AM

‘After technology is released...’ y’all have been telling me this for over a year.

I have no idea why you don't trust the team, and spreding rumors. The existence of technology has been confirmed by an ex managers a long time ago https://blog.xtrabytes.global/xtrabytes/xby-community/xtrabytes-ceo-answers-your-questions/

Have you or Ashley (COO) seen the technology?

Absolutely! Both Ashley and I spent several days in July reviewing the technology with the founders in person. Additionally, Ashley and I frequently chat with Borzalom to improve the diagrams he has created for the patent overview document. Fortunately, we benefit from Ashley’s experience in consulting for VPN service companies, underground mining software, and telecom software development. He has essentially been around programming his entire career.

Yes, now they are a bit stuck with a patent applications but the XCITE development continues as you can see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5134924.msg51022052#msg51022052 . Maybe they are planning to release everything at the same time Smiley

Sabih

Activity: 141
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:04:02 AM

You are like religious fanatics. Believe at all costs without ever having an evidence and fighting anyone being sceptic about your belief. This is not reasonable.

You are making an investment with your earned money. Why should anyone rely on hearsay when investing money in the internet? This is the dumbest thing you can do and everybody knows it. But you have been so dumb and now you are there with heavy bags and do not know what to do. Only way out, finding a dumber one and that is the only reason for defending this scam which is promising being the number one blockchain project one day without having any blockchain release after two years.

They are selling their XFUEL token meanwhile and earning the money people spend on this project. They take your money. They even speak about creating an additional token to sell it and you still talk about this project being legit. The leader Dave Bergsma is a known scammer, as you can see it here:
https://web.archive.org/web/20160210120816/http://migpro-residualcashblaster.blogspot.com/
The only developer with access to the code is anonymous and never talks public but once again other anonymous guys tell what he has said. it's just embarrassing that someone believes that.

The ex-Manager you are talking about does not have XtraBytes on his vita at LinkedIn, so he does not want to know anyone finding a connection to XtraBytes and I should believe what he once said about XtraBytes?

You are praising a patent that made no steps forwards for 1,5 years and no one can explain in detail what benefit this patent will be. Once again the religious factor returns here, just follow and believe without knowing anything.
doucie1

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:27:00 PM

Some interesting "facts" there.

Patent was promised in Jan 2018 to be done - It was never promised in Jan 2018 to be completed
CCR hoped it would be by April 2018 - This is true
It's may 2019 and no patent - This is true
XCite is in Alpha / Beta - This is true
Execs joined and left - This is true
CCR owns 1/7th of the XBY supply - Not sure how you would know that or anyone for that matter.
Cryptopia closed down with 150m XBY missing - Its 130 million but close.
CCR tries to hype without substance - Well he hypes because he knows what they have.
Most of the team are in the dark AFAIK about the patents - This is mostly true
CCR isn't trustworthy - A bit subjective not really a fact.
Borz Isn't trustworthy - A bit subjective not really a fact.
JamesH is okay - A bit subjective not really a fact.
Supremegoose isnt trustworthy - A bit subjective not really a fact.
reclusiarh isnt trustworthy - A bit subjective not really a fact.
fishfishfish313 is a liar - Huh?
there were no patents when the patent process was started in late 2017 - True. Strange fact.
CCR was an MLM scammer - There is no evidence he has scammed anyone. I have searched and cannot find anyone on the internet who is complaining about being scammed by him.
Borz has 2 other failed projects - He hasn't hid these - he even has the code in his public Github
Patent pending typically takes around 7 months to 1 year at most to obtain (it requires a simple submission) - lol simple submission. See below from Ashley who wrote the patents that are being filed:

For those who are not familiar with patents take a look at one I have attached the link to, notice that the legal team have referenced over 200 other patents. Multiply this example by eight, add a complexity factor of 500% and you have a good idea why patents are fluid and unpredictable.

https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/38/c5/14/9af84afe318fb9/US9569771.pdf

Maybe the dialogue may want to shift to what will make the XTRABYTES platform sustainable, considering how people and companies with significant investments in other technology will react.  As an investor, I am more interested in how XTRABTYES plan to protect their technology, other than patents?

Sabih

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:49:28 PM

No one on the internet is trustworthy. This is known by everyone. But you defend someone who can not prove anything and who tries to stay anonymous. You even invest money I to this and though you agree with the fundamentals of the critics, you still defend this. That only leaves two results. Either you are a team member or you bags are so heavy that you got no chance left than hoping for a dumber guy buying your bags.

You are no investor in XtraBytes and therefore a patent in the hands of XtraBytes is no benefit for you. If you had shares I would agree but you have coins. Your coins do not reflect the value of the company in any way. There will be no company interested to invest into this blockchain that solves no problem. Beside the unrealistic claims, those claims do not solve a problem any company needs a solution for. Why should any company buy XtraBytes coins? This way of thinking is completely wrong and far from reality. As you can already see, no one cares about that super mega wallet. It does not matter if it is well made. Volume increased and price fell. People are selling, not buying, though you think your wallet would be a great release...

Be reasonable and do not llure more people into this. Take your loss and accept your own dumb decision buying into this. Anything else is totally wrong behaviour.
doucie1

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:37:25 AM

No one on the internet is trustworthy. This is known by everyone. But you defend someone who can not prove anything and who tries to stay anonymous. You even invest money I to this and though you agree with the fundamentals of the critics, you still defend this. That only leaves two results. Either you are a team member or you bags are so heavy that you got no chance left than hoping for a dumber guy buying your bags.

You are no investor in XtraBytes and therefore a patent in the hands of XtraBytes is no benefit for you. If you had shares I would agree but you have coins. Your coins do not reflect the value of the company in any way. There will be no company interested to invest into this blockchain that solves no problem. Beside the unrealistic claims, those claims do not solve a problem any company needs a solution for. Why should any company buy XtraBytes coins? This way of thinking is completely wrong and far from reality. As you can already see, no one cares about that super mega wallet. It does not matter if it is well made. Volume increased and price fell. People are selling, not buying, though you think your wallet would be a great release...

Be reasonable and do not llure more people into this. Take your loss and accept your own dumb decision buying into this. Anything else is totally wrong behaviour.

It's called having patience Sabih and not listening to people like you. You are clearly very immature and have a lot to learn in life.

If you actually looked at the patent I posted(which was posted by Ashley who wrote the XBY patents) you can see the complexity and the work required to complete them. And let's not forget Borz is Hungarian not English, so his English is far from perfect. There are also more than one. Yes deadlines have been missed and they should not have given timelines but impatient people were constantly asking for dates. I think they have learned this lesson.

What does it tell you about the people running XBY that, despite all the FUD they have been getting from people like you, and the continual slide in price they have continued along the same path to protect what they feel is very good tech?

Sabih

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:44:19 AM

It's called having patience

Patience is not the same as blind believe. Investing into Cardano is an investment that needs patience, investing into XtraBytes is blind belief.

And let's not forget Borz is Hungarian not English, so his English is far from perfect.

Not forget? It is unknown if this guy exists and even if he exists, it is not proven if he is still working on XtraBytes since he did not posted by himself for many months! Everything said about this anonymous guy is hearsay of other anonymous guys. This is no basement for any investment. Especially if there is nothing released of his work for two years.

What does it tell you about the people running XBY

They are running a Bitcoin fork with PoW removed for two years, that is what the project is. Not sure what this is proving so far.

You are clearly very immature and have a lot to learn in life.

You bought all the way down for years without any release of substance so far and you are the one sticking now with heavy bags probably with a loss of like 80%. It seems to me that you are the one who needs to learn something.
doucie1

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 01:04:38 PM

It's called having patience

Patience is not the same as blind believe. Investing into Cardano is an investment that needs patience, investing into XtraBytes is blind belief.

And let's not forget Borz is Hungarian not English, so his English is far from perfect.

Not forget? It is unknown if this guy exists and even if he exists, it is not proven if he is still working on XtraBytes since he did not posted by himself for many months! Everything said about this anonymous guy is hearsay of other anonymous guys. This is no basement for any investment. Especially if there is nothing released of his work for two years.

What does it tell you about the people running XBY

They are running a Bitcoin fork with PoW removed for two years, that is what the project is. Not sure what this is proving so far.

You are clearly very immature and have a lot to learn in life.

You bought all the way down for years without any release of substance so far and you are the one sticking now with heavy bags probably with a loss of like 80%. It seems to me that you are the one who needs to learn something.

No blind belief here. Just 2 years of regular conversations with devs and other people working on the project.

Not forget? It is unknown if this guy exists and even if he exists

lol. Tin foil hat time. There are multiple recordings of him online. There are numerous people on the team interacting him on a daily/weekly basis. There is some of his code in a public GitHub.

They are running a Bitcoin fork with PoW removed for two years, that is what the project is

You know that is how most crypto projects start out - by forking and then developing before moving to their own chain. Including your beloved Cardano I believe.

You bought all the way down for years without any release of substance so far and you are the one sticking now with heavy bags probably with a loss of like 80%.

You clearly made that one up.

I know you will fire back at this with some nonsense and me replying is pointless. Replying to people like you is the same as trying to talk to flat earth's or anti-vaxers. COMPLETELY POINTLESS.
Cameron0208

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 01:40:11 PM

Bitcointalk:

Ha-ha-ha! You have no idea how coding can be done and how data can be phrased. Read about SSI (Server Side Includes) for example.

This is only one of the methods, there are many others.

You’re right. There are. Sure, SSI if you’re stuck in the 90s. I can’t fathom why anyone would use SSI over PHP in 2019, especially considering the subject matter. Either way, it doesn’t much matter considering the initial rich list doesn’t use either of them, nor does it use any other language. It is solely html. So I don’t understand what your point is.
Sabih

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 02:45:54 PM

You know that is how most crypto projects start out - by forking and then developing before moving to their own chain. Including your beloved Cardano I believe.

No, you are wrong with Cardano, but does not matter. You are wrong with XtraBytes as well. Since there is no development done so far, sticking with a Bitcoin fork without the proof of work removed is no common practice.

Just 2 years of regular conversations with devs and other people working on the project.

Show me a conversation you had with this Borzalom guy. He is the only one with access to the code, so so he is the only developer that plays a role. Calling the programmers of the modules developers is misleading.

There are multiple recordings of him online.

Again misleading. There are few some sound recordings of him speaking as a guy who has a stroke and no one understands what he is talking about. There is no name, no picture, no former work, nothing. You take this as an evidence to make a reasonable investment?

You clearly made that one up.

Sure, down to 122 sats made you a lot of money probably. xD
doucie1

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:53:51 PM

https://twitter.com/iohk_charles/status/1053706441188503553

Seems relevant
doucie1

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:23:26 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2019, 03:36:10 PM by doucie1

HaHaHa

You fudders need to get your stories straight - you are using 2 different pictures for Zoltan.

Here's the one you posted:

https://i.warosu.org/data/biz/img/0024/99/1497829706493.png

And some of the other fudders are using this one:

https://imgur.com/a/aL1wF

Cameron0208

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:27:48 PM

HaHaHa

You fudders need to get your stories straight - you are using 2 different pictures for Zoltan.

There is no story to get straight. The 2nd picture was a fake LinkedIn made by either Borz or CCR and uses a stolen identity, considering the real person in that picture is Aron Novak: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aronnovak/

And here is the fake one of ‘Zoltan Szabo’ that was  set up by Xtrabytes: https://m.imgur.com/gallery/aL1wF

Unsurprisingly, when the team was called out on it, the fake LinkedIn magically disappeared. Imagine that.
fapnnap

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 11:14:25 AM

https://twitter.com/TradeSatoshi/status/1130745536611414016

Xtrabytes is getting delisted on TS
fapnnap

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:08:24 PM

It seems coinexchange may delist XBY next
doucie1

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:56:03 AM

HaHaHa

There is no story to get straight. The 2nd picture was a fake LinkedIn made by either Borz or CCR and uses a stolen identity, considering the real person in that picture is Aron Novak: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aronnovak/

And here is the fake one of ‘Zoltan Szabo’ that was  set up by Xtrabytes: https://m.imgur.com/gallery/aL1wF

Unsurprisingly, when the team was called out on it, the fake LinkedIn magically disappeared. Imagine that.

More like you guys photoshopped it to FUD

Wouldn't be the first time you have faked things related to Xtrabytes eg. the lame attempt a couple of weeks ago to say the Xtrabytes site had been hacked
doucie1

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:57:43 AM

It seems coinexchange may delist XBY next

You've got that information from where exactly?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: