Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:34:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XBY] XtraBYtes Speculation  (Read 32646 times)
oO_StarDust_Oo

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 05:46:35 PM

why are you not diversifying with your spare money instead of buying this?

besides chris didn't only own xfuel, he also owned xtrabytes and nodes since he believed in this project immensely (till he exit scammed basically). Do you think it's coincidence that multiple nodes broke and lots of sell orders for XBY went up as soon as chris left?

I am diversified already. But for now I prefer to stay out new projects and of those who developing the fifth wheel for the forks. Pumps and dumps - not interested, very low margins and very high risks. People are getting smarter, and actually starting to learn stuff about the blockchain, investing and trading.

Chris exit scammed is sad indeed, but I have no idea who own and broke this nodes and why. I know CCR and Borz have their nodes active, they are untoched - everything else is less important.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fapnnap

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 09:27:50 PM

chris busy dumping
doucie1

Activity: 217

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 06:36:53 AM

chris busy dumping

Yeah I was thinking the same.
XBY-Guy

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

In XBY we trust

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 04:01:24 PM

I don't think it's Chris, it's someone else https://xtrabytes.global/explorer/xby?open=%2Faddress%2Fxby%2FBNnFctythLnLVS27jhz2mzin6bzLMAcop9 https://xtrabytes.global/explorer/xby?open=%2Faddress%2Fxby%2FBHi8mZo7oNh8XQxDqe86PYT2EXsGCw2b37

XTRABYTES - The Proof Of Signature Blockchain Revolution (https://xtrabytes.global)
XBY-Guy

Activity: 113

In XBY we trust

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 01:36:33 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2019, 02:01:56 PM by XBY-Guy

Hmmm, ATH buyer sold his XBY coins Shocked https://xtrabytes.global/explorer/xby?open=%2Faddress%2Fxby%2FB7VZ2FZQT4BKfHtr1MzmEAi8TK7vy8pFhn

Sad, but someone bought some cheap XBY.

XTRABYTES - The Proof Of Signature Blockchain Revolution (https://xtrabytes.global)
fapnnap

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 12:48:19 AM

they wont showcase the tech and want people to join the project anyways because the price is cheap

rip
doucie1

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 10:55:30 AM

they wont showcase the tech and want people to join the project anyways because the price is cheap

rip

"Instead, we intend to expose our technology on our terms"
Cameron0208

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 10:53:02 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2019, 05:28:29 AM by Cameron0208

Thats some weak ass logic there. It's a scam because it has taken 2 months longer than "the average". You do know how averages work right?

And if one patent takes 18 months on average as you claim then 5 might take a little longer.

Do you have your source of statistics to back up your 18 month average claim???

Maybe you should learn how to read. He said 18 months to be APPROVED. That means submitted, reviewed, decision made, and the patent to be granted (approved) or denied.

The entire process takes 18-24 months on average.

What I’d like to know is how Xtrabytes planned on getting patents in 2018 when they hadn’t submitted the applications... and still haven’t 🤔

It’s pretty damn difficult to get a patent if you don’t submit the paperwork... I’m willing to bet it’s impossible, even.

So when the team was spouting all their bullshit last year saying patents would be granted in summer of 2018, Q3FY2018, Q4FY2018, December 2018, and EOY2018, I’d love to know how they planned on that happening when they didn’t even submit the applications.

Is this a feature of Zoltchain?
doucie1

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:22:55 AM

Carry on Fudding Cameron

Patents will come when they are done.
Cameron0208

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 05:00:05 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2019, 03:46:19 PM by Cameron0208

Carry on Fudding Cameron

Lulz.

Oh, so legit, verifiable FACTS are FUD? There are numerous instances of the Xtrabytes team lying about the patents. Here’s a nice little album, you know, in case you ‘forgot’

Perhaps the team shouldn’t go around lying about the patents in an effort to pump the coin then 🤷🏻‍♂️

Making statements and claims that you know to be false with the intention of enriching oneself is the very definition of fraud.

But don’t take my word for it, maybe take Oxford Dictionary’s word for it:

fraud [frôd] noun:
1. wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.
2. a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.

Team members claiming the patents would be granted or patent pending status would be given when they knew full well that the applications hadn’t even been submitted, thus making it impossible for their claims to be true, is outright fraud. It is the very definition. There is no grey area.

Maybe one of these days you can actually refute my claims and answer my questions and everyone elses’s, rather than just shouting ‘FUD’ or attacking people. Just a thought.

If the tech is real, it shouldn’t be that difficult.
fapnnap

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 05:49:11 PM

Carry on Fudding Cameron

any news on the patents tho? its been 21 months
doucie1

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 02:22:27 PM

Carry on Fudding Cameron

Lulz.

Oh, so legit, verifiable FACTS are FUD? There are numerous instances of the Xtrabytes team lying about the patents. Here’s a nice little album, you know, in case you ‘forgot’

https://imgur.com/a/UVP2ULn

Perhaps the team shouldn’t go around lying about the patents in an effort to pump the coin then 🤷🏻‍♂️

Making statements and claims that you know to be false with the intention of enriching oneself is the very definition of fraud.

fraud [frôd] noun:
1. wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.
2. a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.

Team members claiming the patents would be granted or patent pending status would be given when they knew full well that the applications hadn’t even been submitted, thus making it impossible for their claims to be true, is outright fraud. It is the very definition. There is no grey area.

Maybe one of these days you can actually refute my claims and answer my questions and everyone elses’s, rather than just shouting ‘FUD’ or attacking people. Just a thought.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Perhaps your team of retarded unemployed lawyers can get on that then. You have been banging on for a year now that you were reporting this to the authorities and you have done nothing.

You are FULL OF SHIT

Disclaimer: I'm NOT a team member or Chuggs  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
fapnnap

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 03:56:57 PM

ur DJC1973 on discord ofc but I think everyone just wants to see patents done at this point
Cameron0208

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 01:04:16 PM

Carry on Fudding Cameron

Lulz.

fraud [frôd] noun:

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Perhaps your team of retarded unemployed lawyers can get on that then. You have been banging on for a year now that you were reporting this to the authorities and you have done nothing.

You are FULL OF SHIT

Disclaimer: I'm NOT a team member or Chuggs  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

More personal attacks. Still no retorts.

Why do y’all have such a difficult time answering questions?

Right. You’re not a team member... you just believe in Xtrabytes so much, despite there being absolutely no proof of the tech existing. That’s logical.

doucie1

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 02:42:06 PM

Oh lookey look Cameron is here again what a surprise.

How are your unemployed retarded lawyers getting on with their investigation? Oh wait nothing has happened.

What a surprise. Cameron is nothing but empty threats, lies and slander.

doucie1

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 07:04:56 PM

Sooooooooon Neloc  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
oO_StarDust_Oo

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 04:28:19 AM

May be delay is a good thing now, look what's happening to ALT coins markets. XBY patents delay is obvious, but XTRABYTES have the technology I think, because people confirmed this and seen it after signing NDA https://blog.xtrabytes.global/xtrabytes/xby-community/xtrabytes-video-discussion-after-the-ndas/ and some ex emplyees seen this advanced XTRABYTES blockchain technology, look https://blog.xtrabytes.global/xtrabytes/xby-community/xtrabytes-ceo-answers-your-questions/

Cameron0208 is fudder 100%, without a doubt, and a troll.
Neloc75

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 11:36:17 PM

i think most people would rather confirm for themselves rather than take the word of a third party tbh
Dagon80

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 02:01:19 AM

stop buying this shitcoin and go buy btc, this coin is going to 1 sat. No corporation is going to buy nodes in a coin that can't even gain a community's respect and has lots of team members that lie. Besides VeChain has a walmart partnership, do you think this shitcoin could ever achieve a walmart partnership?
CryptoAddictedGuy

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 04:56:47 AM

Besides VeChain has a walmart partnership, do you think this shitcoin could ever achieve a walmart partnership?

XBY and XFUEL have limited supply. Vechain have unlimited supply and additional token Vethor with unlimited supply, good luck buying unlimited supply coins. And even this partnerships can't stop hyper-inflation. No one cares about this Vechain partnerships in Asia it seems, the price is going down anyway.

And XTRABYTES will be a DAaps platform in the first place, for developers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: