Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:56:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 226 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏  (Read 202421 times)
sumogr

Activity: 463
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:32:16 PM

Is the Sumokoin Android wallet a fork of some other mobile wallet?

Yes as mentioned on github (https://github.com/SadBatman/sumowallet - in order to give the appropriate credit) it is a fork of Monerujo with improvements such as being able to connect on patched daemons that can handle and balance multiple connections. Also it is patched to support ssl connections that Monerujo and all other android wallets do not support. Actually the default list of nodes included in the wallet are ssl enabled and the wallet connects in such manner with them. Thanks

LilBitcoin

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:40:47 PM

I actually made this account just to tell people that stay away from this coin! I know some scammy backend info. Total crash coming soon, bye bye.
sumogr

Activity: 463
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:42:46 PM

I actually made this account just to tell people that stay away from this coin! I know some scammy backend info. Total crash coming soon, bye bye.
enlighten us

visdude
Legendary

Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:45:02 PM

-snip-

EDIT: What I mean is that I don't care if devs earn 100 000$ or 100 000 000$ with the premined coins as soon as they offer me a quality coin with quality private and easy to use services. Their job deserves to be paid.

-snip-

Such shortsightedness would only bring you a lot of misery investment wise down the pike. I am sure you have heard of the term "whales" who can manipulate markets due to substantial resources. Well, an entity who has control of 10% of the coin supply (9 million coins) is a very humongous whale. All 9 million coins do not have to be cashed out at once to adversely affect the market; it only takes a significant enough amount relative to the market cap at the time to crash it.

Good luck!

Germining

Activity: 778
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:50:42 PM

If you like the mobile wallet, you should check out SadBatman's GIT ... he is doing a lot of awesome stuff there!

https://github.com/SadBatman

Keep it up, buddy!

Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions
Private • Untraceable • Decentralized • Fungible
tuiputui

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:16:58 PM

mobile wallet is out already guys  Grin

Really Love sumo Kiss. It´s gonna be a very good year in here...holding since 0.3$. we are still so small that i just see empty space to fill... come one sumoo, fill the space, we are just a small dot in the space.. fill the space sumo

Lets go guys https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--CBJ_ZoH4--/c_scale,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/1383546646438088338.gif
LilBitcoin

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:44:48 PM

-snip-

EDIT: What I mean is that I don't care if devs earn 100 000$ or 100 000 000$ with the premined coins as soon as they offer me a quality coin with quality private and easy to use services. Their job deserves to be paid.

-snip-

Such shortsightedness would only bring you a lot of misery investment wise down the pike. I am sure you have heard of the term "whales" who can manipulate markets due to substantial resources. Well, an entity who has control of 10% of the coin supply (9 million coins) is a very humongous whale. All 9 million coins do not have to be cashed out at once to adversely affect the market; it only takes a significant enough amount relative to the market cap at the time to crash it.

Good luck!

Newcomers, just read this!
need7

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:12:10 AM

-snip-

-snip-

Good luck!

How about you tell us what you know or throw actual statistics? I mean i keep hearing the same thing about cheerleaders but in the same sense arent you just a fudder on the opposite side of the spectrum? See critism is best constructive but if your not doing it to be constructive then your being deconstruction. So let me ask you this what is your vested interest? Give me statistical data or go cry on whatever forum of the coin you actually like that sumo is competing with about how much worse it is and cheerleader there rather then fud. You act like every other coin is whale proof? Whats stopping a whale from purchasing a huge amount of rigs and mining himself to become another whale on any coin? Higher network dificulty and bigger exchanges. What brings more difficulty and bigger exchanges? higher marketcap. I cant take what you say seriously if you cannot provide empirical data to make the proper assessment.
tuiputui

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:22:17 AM

whats with all the noob accounts doing criticism ? Undecided.. seems some kid is on fud mode again ?  Grin

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/glee/images/8/81/TROLLS.gif/revision/latest?cb=20110123225429

need7

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:26:42 AM

whats with all the noob accounts doing criticism ? Undecided.. seems some kid is on fud mode again ?  Grin

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/glee/images/8/81/TROLLS.gif/revision/latest?cb=20110123225429

not really sure honestly. But i found out theres a ignore button so im figuring thats why no one else responds imma give it a shot!
LilBitcoin

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:31:13 AM

SUMOkoin more like SCAMkoin.
Looks like people are selling, they understand that crash is coming soon, just sell before its back at $0.34 Smiley
need7

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:37:11 AM

Looks like people are selling, they understand that crash is coming soon, just sell before its back at $0.34 Smiley

so again no information just blatant fud. The price went down because btc price increase. and panic sellers because of fudders like you Cheesy. Im sure your making good profit off it. probably buying in no doubt
LilBitcoin

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:55:26 AM

so again no information just blatant fud. The price went down because btc price increase. and panic sellers because of fudders like you Cheesy. Im sure your making good profit off it. probably buying in no doubt

No fud!

-Devs are anonymous (how do you even know that those 4 devs exist, mby there is just one dev)
-All they do is add some shitty code to tech what already exists. Better designs or little bit extra shitty code doesn't make a coin better (no long-term value)
-Premined coins, very easy manipulation
-overall just a scamcoin

Too many red flags, I just want to warn people!
need7

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:13:14 AM

No fud!

-Devs are anonymous (how do you even know that those 4 devs exist, mby there is just one dev)
-All they do is add some shitty code to tech what already exists. Better designs or little bit extra shitty code doesn't make a coin better (no long-term value)
-overall just a scamcoin

Ill take what your saying at face value and address it as best as i can.
1. I personally dont mind anon devs imo, but i understand the concern

2. Thats what half of the coins in the market do, except they dont actually add useful features they just add gimmick things to attract people(Subaddresses are actually useful.) and most of the time they dont deliver on time like the devs do here.

3. As i stated earlier what would you call the people who throw 23mh on a private pool in sumokoin like whats been going on for the last week? Thats a much bigger whale and whales can occur with or without a premine. Sure they could dump 10% in july but what exactly would they get them a small portion of money vs the value of the coin in the future. Even if it was for that intended purpose only a idiot would do it so blantantly and drop the value entirely. It would be in neither the buyers or the devs interest in that scenario.

4. What do you define as a scam coin? Because id love to hear your opinions on the best coins. Because from what your saying everything in crytonight other then monero is a scamcoin.
mybuddylucifer

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:37:53 AM

I actually agree that for a coin to succeed, there cannot be blind faces.  Creating a product that people buy (and actually bought), is a social responsibility.

Hate to say this, but sumokoin devs could learn a thing or two from ETN.

Regardless of its tech or roadmaps, no financial backings from entities with fiat and forced pressure to outgrow competitors, there are little chances for this coin to blossom into main stream.

A support community can only go so far.

They need to get in contact with Japanese financial sector, ASAP.

No fud!

-overall just a scamcoin

visdude
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:25:52 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 04:36:22 AM by visdude

-snip-

-snip-

Good luck!

How about you tell us what you know or throw actual statistics? I mean i keep hearing the same thing about cheerleaders but in the same sense arent you just a fudder on the opposite side of the spectrum? See critism is best constructive but if your not doing it to be constructive then your being deconstruction. So let me ask you this what is your vested interest? Give me statistical data or go cry on whatever forum of the coin you actually like that sumo is competing with about how much worse it is and cheerleader there rather then fud. You act like every other coin is whale proof? Whats stopping a whale from purchasing a huge amount of rigs and mining himself to become another whale on any coin? Higher network dificulty and bigger exchanges. What brings more difficulty and bigger exchanges? higher marketcap. I cant take what you say seriously if you cannot provide empirical data to make the proper assessment.

I'm assuming you're referring to my OP. Perhaps you just don't know how to quote properly in this forum. But whatever, I'll take a stab at it.

What empirical data? That whales do or do not exist and do or do not manipulate markets or is it how many whales are there? It seems you are already sure of yourself so why do you need whatever empirical chit you're asking for from others. Gamble away then. It's your money. I'm not gonna do your homework for you. Do your own research for the empirical chit that you're looking for. Nobody is trying to convince you of anything that you are already sure of. This is the only sort of coherent point (barely at that) that I could sorta make out in your single-paragraph post though it still doesn't make any sense. Otherwise, your thoughts are all over the place, jumbled up and disorganized that it's really difficult to figure what you are trying to say.

need7

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:59:45 AM

-snip-

-snip-

Good luck!

I'm assuming you're referring to my OP. Perhaps you just don't know how to quote properly in this forum. But whatever, I'll take a stab at it.

What empirical data? That whales do or do not exist and do or do not manipulate markets or is it how many whales are there? It seems you are already sure of yourself so why do you need whatever empirical chit you're asking for from others. Gamble away then. It's your money. I'm not gonna do your homework for you. Do your own research for the empirical chit that you're looking for. Nobody is trying to convince you of anything that you are already sure of. This is the only sort of coherent point (barely at that) that I could sorta make out in your single-paragraph post though it still doesn't make any sense. Otherwise, your thoughts are all over the place, jumbled up and disorganized that it's really difficult to figure what you are trying to say.

"em·pir·i·cal
adjective
based on, concerned with, or verifiable by observation or experience rather than theory or pure logic.

For someone who uses non sequitur im shocked you dont understand the word empirical. I labelled my points by number so im sorry if you have issue understanding basic statements. Im not specifically targeting you but rather the nonsensical things you have to say. If you had a genuine argument id be happy to listen but apparently that isnt the case.
visdude
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:31:20 AM

-snip-

-snip-

Good luck!

"em·pir·i·cal
adjective
based on, concerned with, or verifiable by observation or experience rather than theory or pure logic.

For someone who uses non sequitur im shocked you dont understand the word empirical. I labelled my points by number so im sorry if you have issue understanding basic statements. Im not specifically targeting you but rather the nonsensical things you have to say. If you had a genuine argument id be happy to listen but apparently that isnt the case.

I didn't ask for the meaning of empirical. Online dictionaries are a dime a dozen and very easy to copy and paste when you're in a bind like what you just did. I was asking what specifically the kind/type of empirical chit you're looking for. So which one is it? Please elaborate and state criteria, parameters, variables, etc. Not that I'm willing to give it to you if I do have it, especially if I worked hard and invested a lot of my own time to prepare it. I'm just really curious if you indeed know what specifically you were talking about. Again, what kind/type of empirical data are you referring to?

It seems you're really into statistics. Maybe what you're looking for doesn't exist yet. If you're such a hot statistician, then perhaps you should do this as your project. Perhaps you'll be the first one to come up with it, whatever it is. You can call it "Empirical Data Of Whales In The Wild". But then again, perhaps you just bandied around "empirical" in your post to make it sound sophisticated/intelligent without considering that someone will call you out on it eventually.

Edit: ...and I couldn't care less if you listen to me or not.

need7

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:55:57 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 06:18:11 AM by need7

Turns out the ignore button works real well. I got a feeling those 3 accounts are all one in the same if you ask me.  But to respond i wanted basic statistics percentages of coins with similar variables and issues that how they went. You could even give a example but no this is just the first coin to be like this  and the first one with anon devs(because satoshi nakamoto was a real name apparently), But you know whats really funny? You obviously must not know what your talking about because you speak with a connotation that dictates you know everything and that your guesses must be correct. Either that or you sorely lack communication skills. I love the you are but what am i argument as well. Reminiscent of grade school really. Id love to see a actual researcher or statistician  that hides there knowledge from a open forum of people eagerly listening. I could spend all day telling you why your wrong in so many aspects, but we both know that you know that already. Keep attacking character because we both know you have no chance in civil debate.
streetfighter2

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:19:16 AM

I am just glad i sold my 1500 coins at the peak. My intention was always to buy back in but I am not so sure now.

The buy orders is looking so thin.   Angry

On the other hand, Zoin is looking like a promising privacy coin with no premine.   Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 226 »
  Print  

Jump to: