Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:03:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoKingdom Uncensored  (Read 69472 times)
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:22:12 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 12:29:08 AM by mprep

just

; moderator

nope

Discussion deleted by the deadbeat scammer from the one of his self-moderated threads

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

As he owns 50% of M, if he doesn't pay and creditors seize his M, what happens then? At least giving him time to pay encourages him to stop damaging the game further.

It depends, does the game have any actual value?

Because if the plan is for the game to derive value primarily from his participation, I'd question whether his participation is just an excuse to fuck over people for his own amusement/gain again, and that isn't something I'd want to be a part of, even if it did offer some potential for a recovery (i.e. at the expense of passing the baton to the next set of victims)

If the game is to have value without relying on His Highness's unreliable and untrustworthy participation, then a reasonable in-game adjudication in light of his behavior is to transfer his in-game assets to creditors anyway (or liquidate them and transfer the proceeds).

I'm neutral on whether there is enough outside interest in the game for it to ever regain value. But I don't see that hinging on whether he participates or not. If it can succeed, it can succeed without him as easily (and at this point, perhaps more easily) as with him.

Then again, i'm one of the smallest creditors. I'm content to carry the debt indefinitely knowing that he scammed me (and my managed player) and conveying that accurate information to anyone who has an interest in knowing it. Others may be more overextended and willing to undertake desperate or even misguided measures to recover something.

compresses

just

; moderator

nope

Discussion deleted by the deadbeat scammer from the one of his self-moderated threads

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

As he owns 50% of M, if he doesn't pay and creditors seize his M, what happens then? At least giving him time to pay encourages him to stop damaging the game further.

Because if the plan is for the game to derive value primarily from his participation, I'd question whether his participation is just an excuse to fuck over people for his own amusement/gain again, and that isn't something I'd want to be a part of, even if it did offer some potential for a recovery (i.e. at the expense of passing the baton to the next set of victims)

If the game is to have value without relying on His Highness's unreliable and untrustworthy participation, then a reasonable in-game adjudication in light of his behavior is to transfer his in-game assets to creditors anyway (or liquidate them and transfer the proceeds).

I'm neutral on whether there is enough outside interest in the game for it to ever regain value. But I don't see that hinging on whether he participates or not. If it can succeed, it can succeed without him as easily (and at this point, perhaps more easily) as with him.

Then again, i'm one of the smallest creditors. I'm content to carry the debt indefinitely knowing that he scammed me (and my managed player) and conveying that accurate information to anyone who has an interest in knowing it. Others may be more overextended and willing to undertake desperate or even misguided measures to recover something.

discussion,

compresses

just

; moderator

nope

because

discussion,

compresses

just

; moderator

nope

this

because

discussion,

compresses

just

; moderator

nope

looks

this

because

discussion,

compresses

just

; moderator

nope

dumb.(

looks

this

because

discussion,

compresses

just

; moderator

nope

, stupidass)

dumb.(

looks

this

because

discussion,

compresses

just

; moderator

nope

. Anyone in disagreement: stick it back to the chocolateyhole of darkness or wise up.

, stupidass)

dumb.(

looks

this

because

discussion,

compresses

just

; moderator

nope

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bv68bot

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:56:49 AM

Nested spam attack ... and so it begins!
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:13:34 AM

smooth: notice to leave my thread as per rules of the forum.

others: eagerly awaiting the Scam accusation thread with an element of sticking to the actual facts... won't hold my breath though  Roll Eyes

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:36:59 AM

others: eagerly awaiting the Scam accusation thread with an element of sticking to the actual facts... won't hold my breath though  Roll Eyes

Seriously man ... did you lose your mind?
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:11:55 AM

Seriously man ... did you lose your mind?

No. I got again disappointed that even most of CK, STILL, does not understand anything.

But hell, nobody's gonna die trying. Especially ME.

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:22:37 AM

Noted, and also reported on the existing scam accusation thread which contains the actual facts, documented with quoted references and a careful and accurate accounting of the 500+ BTC scammed by you.

No. I got again disappointed that even most of CK, STILL, does not understand anything.

We understand. That you failed to cover your deposits into the game (fractional reserve scam), lost due to poor trading, and then skipped out on your debts (non payment scam), and are now attempting to rope in new victims by banning criticism from your "new" game thread (self moderated thread scam).

goin2mars.

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:30:35 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 01:15:53 PM by goin2mars.

One small thought:

On technicality, CK as a company was liquidated the day all shares were bought out for a currency that we all accepted as payment, and one could take the stance that having 55% of all euros doesn't entitle one to ownership of the eu.

Furthermore, the consequent deletion of the Constitution posts from the thread could indicate that this was indeed the intent.

As such, we seemingly have been operating as an unratified confederation until and following this moment in time, with no official bylaws or Constitution.

me before: goo dot gl/QV7mhF
C0A2A1C4
ham
Scrotum

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:53:49 AM

How long until reptilian's coins confiscated?

^ THIS, it's time for an ultimatum, whether you think rpietila is mad, scammer, victim, or a divine being, this impasse can't go on much longer.

I say it's time for M holders to vote on what to do with rpietila and his CK assets.

I think his assets should be sold, and the M used to either pay debts and/or pay for further development to make CK great again.

bv68bot

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:11:16 AM

^ THIS, it's time for an ultimatum, whether you think rpietila is mad, scammer, victim, or a divine being, this impasse can't go on much longer.

I say it's time for M holders to vote on what to do with rpietila and his CK assets.

I think his assets should be sold, and the M used to either pay debts and/or pay for further development to make CK great again.

I agree, time for a vote.

I would like creditors to give risto some option to pay later when ck MK is higher so he can resume control of his player accounts, as I think his involvement as a non-admin non-GM player adds a lot of depth, now that he's the bad guy with +50% of in-game wealth, and if he comes back we're almost certain to get a WAR, which would be awesome for everyone. But, if that's not going to happen, then boot him out NOW, and let's get on with the game. Treading water like this can't go on forever.
FenrirCK

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:22:47 AM

Restricted attribute. I know who my biggest fan is, and don't forget things. Certain darknesspeople were informed yesterday about the 48 hours they still have for wising up, lest the shit may abruptly hit their fan, so let's all pray that the people involved find the right course of action.

Child, I unconditionally reject all the said, tantrum-driven demands of yours with the hilarious 48 hour constraint. You will from now on speak only when I allow you to, lest you willfully accept the consequences.

Tell you what, cards are on the table. I am looking at double aces, and my pockets are full of chips. Count yours well, because you are about to go all-in without checking your hand first, inspecting the table or counting your chips. You are meddling with what you don't have the muscle for, even if your current reckless and desperate actions would succeed. The hour glass counts every grain of yours; Malla is right now the Sodom, and your cretinist mind is the Gomorra. I suggest you consult the scriptures well, especially what Solomon wrote before his eventual departure from grace (Proverbs, but with a focus on Ecclesiastes).

I will return to you within 48 hours with a similar 48h demand. Let us dance. Prepare for a rough ride.

-F
Speed_CK

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:26:29 AM

Why not both? Debts first, better/more development second.

The first course of action, that hopefully Gringotts will help facilitate, is establishing a going rate for M that could then be used to liquidate Zech's currently unrighteous holdings. If 1 trillion M would go for 1000BTC there would be enough to settle the debt and have some left over to jumpstart development, sort out all of the (many) loose threads in the platform and maybe actually make CK stop being shit pretty quickly.

The reintroduction of so much currency into the market will surely make things interesting for a while as well...

Then you try doing it and you see just how much value was really lost from these few months of crazy and stupidity and sob when you see that $million holdings are now worth $100.

The only way there can be any resolution to this situation through just liquidating M is if M is worth reasonably close or more than what it was worth when the mass withdrawal occurred, and the only way for that to happen is if people reinvest in the game and participate in its market.

If you have value tied in the game right now, the success of the new depositories is pivotal in recovering that value, along with an increase in game trust and solid development direction and progress. Right now, with current levels of activity, involvement, progress and funds in the market... I find that happening hard to believe. I do think it is possible and even likely that it would work, but only if enough people want it to and spend actual effort and resources towards that end.

You can all make a difference if you want to, but the game right now is still in a state of disarray. Lack of direction, no cohesive strategy, illiquid markets, dysfunctional systems, minimal player activity, unproductive development... These are the things really holding CK back right now, not Risto's debt. Solve these and you create easy ways to solve Risto's clusterfuck as well.

At the same time, the game still holds extraordinary value in its potential and the things that do work. Instant transfer of value, long-term assets and holdings, interesting market dynamics, economics, possibility for complex roleplaying and historical simulation, etc. These matters made CK valuable, desirable and worth investing in.

They are still here.

The only things that may be missing now that were present through-out CK's history are abstract matters: trust and promise. These matters have had quite a bit to do with Risto in the past, but they aren't his monopoly. CK is more than Risto. CK is a collective effort that can, and in my opinion, has already moved on and is recovering. If we work collectively and more people take action the trust will be regained, the promise will shine again, and CK's quality and value will grow once more, perhaps much further than before.

Crying over spilled milk and sitting on your thumbs won't do that.

So... help make CK great. Not again, because it's always been shit, it's no less shit now than it was a year ago, but it could be not shit if its potential and direction were properly managed.
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:28:35 AM

I will return to you within 48 hours with a similar 48h demand. Let us dance. Prepare for a rough ride.

Every time I hear this fucking-shit, a tear comes to my eye:  Cry

FenrirCK

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:34:16 AM

Every time I hear this fucking-shit, a tear comes to my eye:  Cry

There will be a stream of tears for you directly or indirectly in any case, so keep those ducts clean and clear.

Deus vult.
-F
bv68bot

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:43:30 PM

Why not both? Debts first, better/more development second.

The first course of action, that hopefully Gringotts will help facilitate, is establishing a going rate for M that could then be used to liquidate Zech's currently unrighteous holdings. If 1 trillion M would go for 1000BTC there would be enough to settle the debt and have some left over to jumpstart development, sort out all of the (many) loose threads in the platform and maybe actually make CK stop being shit pretty quickly.

The reintroduction of so much currency into the market will surely make things interesting for a while as well...

Then you try doing it and you see just how much value was really lost from these few months of crazy and stupidity and sob when you see that $million holdings are now worth $100.

The only way there can be any resolution to this situation through just liquidating M is if M is worth reasonably close or more than what it was worth when the mass withdrawal occurred, and the only way for that to happen is if people reinvest in the game and participate in its market.

If you have value tied in the game right now, the success of the new depositories is pivotal in recovering that value, along with an increase in game trust and solid development direction and progress. Right now, with current levels of activity, involvement, progress and funds in the market... I find that happening hard to believe. I do think it is possible and even likely that it would work, but only if enough people want it to and spend actual effort and resources towards that end.

You can all make a difference if you want to, but the game right now is still in a state of disarray. Lack of direction, no cohesive strategy, illiquid markets, dysfunctional systems, minimal player activity, unproductive development... These are the things really holding CK back right now, not Risto's debt. Solve these and you create easy ways to solve Risto's clusterfuck as well.

At the same time, the game still holds extraordinary value in its potential and the things that do work. Instant transfer of value, long-term assets and holdings, interesting market dynamics, economics, possibility for complex roleplaying and historical simulation, etc. These matters made CK valuable, desirable and worth investing in.

They are still here.

The only things that may be missing now that were present through-out CK's history are abstract matters: trust and promise. These matters have had quite a bit to do with Risto in the past, but they aren't his monopoly. CK is more than Risto. CK is a collective effort that can, and in my opinion, has already moved on and is recovering. If we work collectively and more people take action the trust will be regained, the promise will shine again, and CK's quality and value will grow once more, perhaps much further than before.

Crying over spilled milk and sitting on your thumbs won't do that.

So... help make CK great. Not again, because it's always been shit, it's no less shit now than it was a year ago, but it could be not shit if its potential and direction were properly managed.

Great post! There are enough features now to get more players, gambling, online wallet and exchange functions are enough, plus the game itself is cool, and can be made better with some simple fixes to building module, and if some of risto's M ends up being used to pay for development and other costs then let's do it. I'd like to see him stay and fight a war, but looks likely he'll go, so let's get on with it.

I agree it's time for action, we can all see the problems and complain, but working together to make improvements is THE only hope, and the goal of making M marketcap able to pay b1 debt and have money left over for development is not that difficult, probably a marketcap of 10-12 mil USD for M and we'd have a decentralised leaderless crypto platform with money in reserve from risto's 50% to keep growing.
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:12:16 PM

One small thought:

On technicality, CK as a company was liquidated the day all shares were bought out for a currency that we all accepted as payment, and one could take the stance that having 55% of all euros doesn't entitle one to ownership of the eu.

Furthermore, the consequent deletion of the Constitution posts from the thread could indicate that this was indeed the intent.

As such, we seemingly have been operating as an unratified confederation until and following this moment in time, with no official bylaws or Constitution.

CK is the database of numbers, and what they represent in the minds of the players. The software is open source, and I don't think there was ever a company. Any future decisions should be based on M holder democracy, so CK is like a DAO.
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:41:00 PM

Any future decisions should be based on M holder democracy, so CK is like a DAO.

If the past decisions had been such achieved, CK would have a future...

But whatever, my kindness is just heaping coal upon the rebels.

In the end, all enemies are converted (or enjoy the Central Sun, their choice). Darkness existing is a proof that it's not the end.

generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 02:53:08 PM

Any future decisions should be based on M holder democracy, so CK is like a DAO.

If the past decisions had been such achieved, CK would have a future...

You couldn't even figure out why dice rolls behind closed doors were sketchy--now you're claiming you designed a dao? Dude, your past decisions add up to an over-bearing scammer who thought he could bully everyone to accepting an artificial euro peg (after failing to create new users in proportion to the monero rise and then running off to create the great markka fail)--that's who you are, that's your legacy--own it and stop trying to rewrite it.

goin2mars.

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:14:33 PM

One small thought:

CK is the database of numbers, and what they represent in the minds of the players. The software is open source, and I don't think there was ever a company. Any future decisions should be based on M holder democracy, so CK is like a DAO.

Before Risto got back, CK was the main ownership asset, and was not a currency. This, under the previous Constitution, was considered ownership of the game platform. it may be better to describe it as a DAO at any point in time, I don't know. But, markka was introduced to my understanding as a currency.

This currency was used to purchase all outstanding CK shares, which were then destroyed. The Constitution was said to be being rewritten, but was instead deleted along with many other posts. To my knowledge a new one was not ratified by anyone in regards to what markka even is, beyond a simple currency. As far as I understand, any previous Constitution was abolished the day CK was destroyed in total.

Moreover, I would expect a democratic union to require more than 51% agreement, but such a number was again never presented or ratified.

me before: goo dot gl/QV7mhF
C0A2A1C4
ham
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:22:13 PM

The Constitution was said to be being rewritten, but was instead deleted along with many other posts.

You can not delete the Topic.

Whereas it is true that I deleted it, as part of waking uw up, it does not change the fact that I wanted it undeleted only a few days later.

The wish was presented to the global admins, who alone CAN do it.

I do not have permission to undelete stuff.

So, which one is in error? (The answer tells the essence of you of course)

generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 03:49:42 PM

The Constitution was said to be being rewritten, but was instead deleted along with many other posts.

You can not delete the Topic.

Whereas it is true that I deleted it, as part of waking uw up, it does not change the fact that I wanted it undeleted only a few days later.

The wish was presented to the global admins, who alone CAN do it.

I do not have permission to undelete stuff.

So, which one is in error? (The answer tells the essence of you of course)

You never should have deleted it in the first place--blaming BCT admin is another pathetic attempt to shift blame for your actions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: