Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:48:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ALERT***A new SCAM COINDASH from the scammers of GETGEMZ scam project!!!!!!  (Read 27685 times)
kubricktrader (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 11:47:49 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2017, 02:04:50 PM by kubricktrader

The CEO fucker from this is the same Jewish bastard who was part of team behind GETGEMS. He was Daniel Peled's right hand man and the actual developer. I think I recognise some of the other names too.

GET GEMS if you dont know scammed the fuck out of 1million dollars and delivered NOTHING but an empty Telegram clone. Just for that they deserve NOTHING!!

GET GEMS went onto using the money from the ICO to fund a new banking venture called PAYKEY that completely blocked out the investors of GETGEMS and gave all the rights and profits to the big banks....these are fuckers trust me.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=758004.0    the original thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1585607.0   people getting angry

https://www.paykey.com/#/team        fucker using ICO money to make his own profit patented with banks

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1894530.60    Fuckheads new project

These fucker treat Crypto ICO's like a fucking piggybank for their own fucking private company launches.....fuck I'm angry!! I lost $50,000 on this project. If this forum had any ethics it would close their thread to protect the community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:10:35 PM

get gemz - terrible scam project.

keep this thread on the first page.

kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:26:26 PM

I said this on their thread but I will repeat my point. There seems ZERO reason to do a token sale on a trading platform. If its a good platform people would pay to use it. Trust me they will do something like allow paid people or fucking banks to use the platform and will not give two shits your tokens become worthless in the process. Its a cash grab. The guy is walking around with my money in his pocket.

One thing that pissed me off about GETGEMS is they are very sneaky in terms of law. They specifically use the word token to by pass a lot of legal restrictions.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:30:52 PM

I said this on their thread but I will repeat my point. There seems ZERO reason to do a token sale on a trading platform. If its a good platform people would pay to use it. Trust me they will do something like allow paid people or fucking banks to use the platform and will not give two shits your tokens become worthless in the process. Its a cash grab. The guy is walking around with my money in his pocket.

One thing that pissed me off about GETGEMS is they are very sneaky in terms of law. They specifically use the word token to by pass a lot of legal restrictions.

I have no care about their project good or bad.

You are part of a scam you dont get to start a new project without it being called a scam too.

Crush any project these people are part of.

Getgems was a sneaky dirty scam. The came through with nothing they promised and tried to fund paykey from the gemz investors ico money.

I may find the getgemz scam thread on this board and cross reference it to this latest project.

Don't give up crush their latest gravy train. Garner more support from the gemz victims and get them over on their thread too.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:37:07 PM

I would even perhaps make a suggestion to change this thread title to..

A new SCAM COINDASH from the scammers of GETGEMZ scam project.

or something like that so people who dont take the time to read this thread will here coindash is a scam.

Of course it is up to you.

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:59:14 PM

I do agree that anyone that was a part in a scam ICO should not be able to open/participate into another ICO i read throw the links you posted and i want to know for someone like peled1986 why he have green trust of +20 . Or do i miss something .
xtyling

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:05:50 PM

There are so many scam ICO's going on and yet those thieves do come again to steal more.

Where is the admin and staff when those arrives ? That is freedom ? Then where is our freedom of seeking for justice in those situations
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:57:55 PM

Do you blame them?
If someone gave me a million dollars for nothing I would definitely try again.

ICOs are the new Nigerian Prince scam. They offer you to get rich, they just need some of your money up front, and all your dreams will come true!

kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:00:41 PM

What I hated about these guys apart form the fact they stole my money is they made the ICO look 100% legit. In fact it technically was legit, thats what I hate about them. They are high functioning scammers who steal under your nose and tell you they aren't while doing it and have the full power of the legal loopholes they created to do it.

I mean they had legitimate third part to do the ICO, legal stuff in place, real faces and names, video podcasts, completely 'legit'. I can deal with some idiot making an obvious fake scam and idiots fall for it, I've done it myself and laugh at my own stupidity...but this felt personal, I would PM chatting between Peled before the penny dropped.

Plus they are rich kids, Peled's dad was like some well known Jewish banker connected to the Kibbutz system. They are all Uni educated smart tossers living in cool apartments and office in Tel AViV..

kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:02:23 PM

Do you blame them?
ICOs are the new Nigerian Prince scam. They offer you to get rich, they just need some of your money up front, and all your dreams will come true!

Yeah but how would you feel if say ETHEREUM or RIPPLE walked away with your money and jumped though legal loop holes that meant you couldn't do anything. This wasn't some shitcoin ICO.....at all.

*Note to self never invest in Shirosullaby's ICO if he does one.  Kiss
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:30:01 PM

Do you blame them?

That's why we don't want to allow them to get another million dollars for nothing.
Crush scammers when and where you can.
Hound their threads and destroy their ico gravy train.

Once a scammer always a scammer.
Get back to gemz and develop it to the tune on 1million dollars you thieves. Plus cut gemz investors in on paykey which you funded from their money.

Then maybe you get to start another ICO with some real milestones that are met correctly.

I suggest bringing in the GLEB on this one. Let's see who this new scam team is comprised of.

Would love to have the funds to get him and a few others on researching PAYKEY and what is going on with that.

xtyling

Activity: 588

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:56:37 PM

Zeth also is another ICO scam. More than 134 btc was raised and yet there is no proof of development. Only words by the member BenBTC. He doesnt even know how to operate a forum yet he is a developer.

If you have suspicion on an ICO, just dont invest even if you are missing the billion coin crypto. We should find a way to overcome those scams
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 05:33:43 PM

i stopped reading after word #9 and #10.
maybe you have something to say. but i won't read your stuff because you are an antisemite.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 06:05:30 PM

i stopped reading after word #9 and #10.
maybe you have something to say. but i won't read your stuff because you are an antisemite.

I don't think he meant to be  antisemite. I was myself described as an Australian wanker just the other day. I don't think they were anti Australian but rather just used it to describe me since that is the only thing they assumed they knew about me. I was only messing with them but they didnt see the funny side. My fake ozzie accent should have been a dead giveaway.

I am not antisemite  so you can read my post to learn that the person running coindash was involved with getgemz a big scam on here.

vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 06:36:34 PM

Do you blame them?

this is one of the best description of ICOs i read so far. sure, note every ICO is a scam. but your comparison is really nice. Almost every ICOs gets money just because the participants wants to get richer.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 08:19:11 AM

agree a lot of ICO's are scams

but when one starts with a known scam coin associate then it is even more likely to be one.

ngerok

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 12:06:47 PM

Very good info, luckily I did not invest in the GETGEMZ project, I can not understand why they have the intention to deceive the crowd. Angry

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 04:48:13 PM

Very good info, luckily I did not invest in the GETGEMZ project, I can not understand why they have the intention to deceive the crowd. Angry

Well they walked away with over 1,000,000 USD the first time to fund their other project paykey.

I wonder how much they will grab this time with coindash scam.

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:33:28 PM

Its unfortunate that people have no iota of decency any longer just in the quest of making money without considering the spiral effect their decision will have. Going through the new thread shows that things are going on smoothly and even getting the right attention and comments. With even prospective investors not bothered about doing their own due diligence for whatever reason and even allow the developers to prove themselves.
guigui371
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1693

C.D.P.E.M

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:49:00 AM

Hey, any more development about this ?

Scam or not scam ? 

I was very motivated to be part of the ICO now, i have a lot of doubts

it ain't much but it's honest work
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All