Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:23:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ALERT***A new SCAM COINDASH from the scammers of GETGEMZ scam project!!!!!!  (Read 27685 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:35:16 PM

Good to know, was doubting to invest some

Thanks for information.

this is a very serious thing, FUCK COINDASH

Guys go and play in the kid's garden, not here. There is no reason to believe in you, trust me. The same type of short messages is spammed by the same person under this thread.

I personally have no doubt about CoinDash project and I'll invest. If you don't like a project, just leave it. Do not blame it without valid proofs.

You;ve had cast iron proof. The person has previously been part of a scam in crypto. If you have no doubt then you are either part of the scam or have insider informaton nobody else has.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mr Frog

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Bitcoin is the King

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:46:37 PM

Hey thank you for the infos. We live in crypto jungle age, only the strongest will survive.
Coindash, you will not have my moneeeey.  Cool

I did not post this message, The Russians did it !
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:36:30 AM

Well, just watch the video. https://youtu.be/3HdKSirAo1U?t=20m20s

When the guy is answering the question he's focusing on a rasist aspect to drive away attention and when he actually starts talking on topic he's very nervous.

He was a developer in a scam project for 2 years (correct me if I'm wrong)? And he didn't realize it's a scam project?

Look at his body language, he's lying for sure.

The fact is he wasn't just the developer of GRTGEMS but transitioned getgems to PAYKEY which is the real issue as they took getgems money and didn't make any real attempt at developing it and used the money to develop a different app that they then sold at profit to the banks and completely made getgems obsolete.

Pulling the racist card is bullshit. For one thing Jews aret even a race are they? No one thinks Steven Spielberg isn't a white dude.

So he acts like he was almost nothing to do with Getgems/paykey. He definitely was part of the transition from getgems to paykey as he is here sellong it on stage at a big tech completion. Hilarious he acts like he hardly heard of it. Lol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PBvSJzxoq7k

rube08

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:51:57 AM

That's why I try to join bounties instead of ICOs. That way, I only get scammed out of my time.
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:55:39 AM

That's why I try to join bounties instead of ICOs. That way, I only get scammed out of my time.

Well as they say, time is money.  Grin

Money is the fruit of your effort and time too.
fuzzyd

Activity: 308
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:44:29 AM

I don't think the dev in question is doing himself or coindash any favors by deploying the "I was just following orders" defense.

People, I imagine, are looking for some indication of his personal sympathy for those who invested in GETGEMZ and were burnt - and a solid explanation from coindash as to how they intend to manage their intellectual property, existing or otherwise.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
julfow

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:26:20 PM

seems like scam. devs are not even addressing it. a lot of red flags.
justAgame

Activity: 92
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:04:34 PM

in the beginning i was really interested in investing in coindash, but after reading all of this i think i will pass this one.
Numerous64

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:12:41 AM

Their responses to the accusations have not been convincing enough, and i dont really see anyone trustworthy rooting for them or anything. Bummer. Im out. I guess they will have to have to harvest the less skeptical  Roll Eyes

turquaise

Merit: 105

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:40:30 PM

yes, he warned and he was right.
they scammed again 7,5m$.
pask777

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:52:23 PM

"Website was hacked".

You were right saying that CoinDash is a scam.

Thank god I didn't send them a single Ether.

Numerous64

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:04:00 PM

I think the OP is a hero. The shitstorm came and was worse than we feared, but without your contribution, i think there may have been much more malinvestment. Your probably saved my money and a lot of others here.
soulshark

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:06:48 PM

Please think twice before putting down the incentives of a good team by trying to connect farfetched ideas to justify your losses. This is what happens when people start throwing money around in crypto without understanding the technology behind it. if you'd have checked beforehand, the hacker address was not a smart contract. Starting a post like this will only harm the reputation of a good group of people but not the true culprit that is the scammer.
Cloudpost

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:11:12 PM

This information was a gamebreaker for me for CoinDash project. Too bad not much ppl saw that infromation...

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Praxis
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:17:48 PM

When will people learn? How many more of these ICO scams will you invest in before you wise up?
It's really simple. Don't invest in anything that is an Ethereum ICO and is filled with buzzwords like "the future of trading" or "the operating system of cryptocurrency"... not hard to avoid scams, it's not rocket science, ffs.
Stop buying these meme tokens and look into real cryptocurrency projects like Monero or Decred, that are based on Proof of Work and really try to do something new, something that is an actual improvement over bitcoin.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 02:21:12 PM

Coindash got "hacked", what a coincidence.

lonelygrimm

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:23:12 PM

this is really happening ?? They really scamed people ??  after doing lot of presentation everywhere in the world with their identitiy exposed everywhere and they just run with some million dollar ? this is really hard to believe, i can't comment anything right now, but if that's true ... yeah another cruel peoples ..

Morphling

Merit: 134

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:25:55 PM

the dev is so wisdom that this thread was found out, we have to doubt whether it's a fraud the website got hacked

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:28:49 PM

this is really happening ?? They really scamed people ??  after doing lot of presentation everywhere in the world with their identitiy exposed everywhere and they just run with some million dollar ? this is really hard to believe, i can't comment anything right now, but if that's true ... yeah another cruel peoples ..
we cant say nothing since its still not been proven or dev still not saying anything but it happen with some ico coins too and the result can be
say after whatever happen from this ico if the coin will reach any exchange or it will turned into a scam project as mention of OP.
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:48:46 PM

I just can't understand how come the project team do not take security as the first step before going for launching the ICO and wait for people to load ETH at some point of time and just raise hands and say " Oh we are hacked"

This does not sound like being hacked but sounds like a planned way of giving an excuse in the form of hack and to steal people's money.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: