Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:55:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Cash is better than Bitcoin.  (Read 99289 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 10:15:07 AM

I think that's just speculation, because I see there are many people who prefer using bitcoin rather than using cash, because they think bitcoin is simpler than cash
Simpler online maybe but you're going to be very hard-pressed to find anyone that thinks that it is easier to pay with Bitcoin than cash for anything that's in person. I personally prefer using cash to even credit when it comes to buying things face-to-face, even though it makes the lives of cashiers a bit more painful for the few coins they have to count out.

I can't stand having to log into things to pay for stuff using fiat online.

exactly. people might think that it is time consuming using bitcoin when we will talk about paying bitcoin over the counter. considering the transaction time and fees. compared to cash or cerdit cards, we can easily pay them in just a matter of seconds. but i also understand if some will prefer bitcoin, because the value is increasing over time.
That is why it's best to have both and not completely depend on only one because the bitcoin now is cannot be used in our daily life like buying items in the store and also it will take time because of the confirmation. Bitcoin is not designed for replacing the current currency that we are using so i don't think that we need to choose one when we can have both.
Sex Video Chat VKcams.com (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

http://VKcams.com/

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 10:23:24 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2017, 10:39:09 AM by Sex Video Chat VKcams.com

because the value is increasing over time.

You clearly see, that BTC is not used in trading, are You sure about the stable demand on the exchange market for this item?

Bitcoin is not designed for replacing the current currency that we are using

You stay failing to find someone, who need the BTC in change of goods around You, dreaming, that somewere exist a guy, who need it, right?

http://VKcams.com/ - FREE Sex Video BITCOIN Chat
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 10:48:16 AM

For me and in my experience using this both currency i preferred to use this both coz without this two money is nothing for me. Yes we can withdraw without fee our cash instantly and also can use physically but bitcoin can do that as well i can withdraw my bitcoin into bank with in 3minutes. my atm machine withdrawal also here in my country bitcoin is already accepted by banks.

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 10:54:54 AM

also here in my country bitcoin is already accepted by banks.

But still no p2p with Your local food shop.

cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 11:22:38 AM

I think using bitcoin is better than credit card. It really good system.I think people who use bitcoin for shopping and other work they have a good choice.
Well, that pretty much depends on your lifestyle.
If you are someone who really likes shopping, and goes to different kinds of malls, shops and stores everyday, then seriously credit card is something amazing. You dont have to count any cash, you dont have to bring bills with you. Just pay with card very quickly, even for a quite expensive goods.

There are some credit cards available that are pretty much filled with bitcoin (in the moment of payment, it gets converted to the fiat currency) which give you an ability to pay by BTC at some store, but usually such a websites/services charge a pretty high fee for that.

Still, I prefer regular credit card. No fees and everything is transparent and I trust my bank Smiley

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 12:37:40 PM

I think using bitcoin is better than credit card. It really good system.I think people who use bitcoin for shopping and other work they have a good choice.
Well, that pretty much depends on your lifestyle.
If you are someone who really likes shopping, and goes to different kinds of malls, shops and stores everyday, then seriously credit card is something amazing. You dont have to count any cash, you dont have to bring bills with you. Just pay with card very quickly, even for a quite expensive goods.

There are some credit cards available that are pretty much filled with bitcoin (in the moment of payment, it gets converted to the fiat currency) which give you an ability to pay by BTC at some store, but usually such a websites/services charge a pretty high fee for that.

Still, I prefer regular credit card. No fees and everything is transparent and I trust my bank Smiley

Yup! regarding the lifestyle of each and everyone in the forum, everyone of us have their own style in life that can simply do well with bitcoin you can prefer in using cash and paying your bill, transaction, and purchases things that you bought, or you can prefer in using credit card for the effortless payments that you want to settle and by the way in my country there are bitcoin wallets that allows you to pay your credit card bill directly with bitcoin.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 12:49:27 PM

In my opinion we cannot say that fiat currency is better than cryptocurrency for some reason, because I think that both should be considered as money but designed in a different fashion.
Tell me please, what great, potentially revolutionary investments you can make thanks to the access to fiat?
Well, pretty much none. The opportunity to do such a thing is given basically only to the investors that have big amounts of funds ready to get invested.

In BTC world, you can make thousands of investments that are legit and profitable: and you usually can use just s small amount of money for that purpose.

Both currency are good and they both have strengths and weaknesses. Bitcoin has strength that cannot be seen on local currency and that is the accessibility without boundaries and an increased profit due to volatility but its weakness is in areas without internet and to people who does not accept bitcoin. Local currency can be used in any parts of the country with or without internet but you dont get a leverage by holding it in your pocket and it needs to be exchanged to dollar and to other currency when you travel around the world.
Yes, both the currency types have its strength. The bitcoin is more suitable for the online stuff and is very helpful in long distance payments. The Bitcoin has set a new trend in the world of payment. It charges less than any of the other service providers for the payment such as the paypal and western union. Therefore it is very popular among those who have more far distance payments.
uchiha

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 03:08:48 PM

ATMs and credit cards both have fees (I believe you are joking). It may have zero confirmation time but It's possible to chargeback and get scammed. Lightning Network should give us the ability to make micro-payments and without waiting for confirmations too. Banks control your money, you don't.
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 03:18:06 PM

* Work offline 100%
What is the problem going techy and use internet? Monthly internet in my country, India is cheaper than mobile bills.

* No fees.
* 0 exchange risks
Fees and risk is always higher in hard cash/ATM/etc. You can easily be theft, your bank details can easily be hacked. ATM withdrawal does have fees, so is using internet banking.

* anyone is able to understanding of the value of payment
Ignorance can't be excuse to non-development. One has to learn new things in order to go with the changing world.

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 03:29:02 PM

What is the problem going techy and use internet?

The question is still the same - are You able to use BTC at the local food shops?
Seems no one from them will accept BTC.

Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 03:59:58 PM

I think that's just speculation, because I see there are many people who prefer using bitcoin rather than using cash, because they think bitcoin is simpler than cash

Indeed it is there in the world, because this is a world where everyone has a different way of thinking and in the face of something. When you want to get an advantage, then you should be able to find pros and cons inside. After that strive mightily and mind in order to be able to get a lot of profit in it. Many people have a mindset like that, because many people who don't want to upgrade their mindset. so it's just a matter of mindset

dasana212

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 04:05:09 PM

Indeed it is there in the world, because this is a world where everyone has a different way of thinking and in the face of something. When you want to get an advantage, then you should be able to find pros and cons inside. After that strive mightily and mind in order to be able to get a lot of profit in it. Many people have a mindset like that, because many people who don't want to upgrade their mindset. so it's just a matter of mindset

At this time, cash is still better than bitcoin. Bitcoin has not spread in all countries. Even store customers still use cash for their payments. Bitcoin can only be used for online transactions.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 04:07:15 PM

The question is still the same - are You able to use BTC at the local food shops?
Okay! we get it. I know BTC is not accepted in any local food shop or for that matter in any small street shop, in my country even big supermarkets don't accept bitcoin. Yes cash is simpler and it is practically accepted everywhere, but bitcoin has its advantages. So, personally I only use bitcoin for digital transactions.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 04:35:57 PM

For me and in my experience using this both currency i preferred to use this both coz without this two money is nothing for me. Yes we can withdraw without fee our cash instantly and also can use physically but bitcoin can do that as well i can withdraw my bitcoin into bank with in 3minutes. my atm machine withdrawal also here in my country bitcoin is already accepted by banks.

The bottom line here on what you have said is bitcoin is still the better one to be use by someone, because we can't make great amount of cash if it is not because of bitcoin. But it is true that we still have to use both, since we can't buy anything right now by just using bitcoin, maybe in the near future, we could, and the cash would be devaluate and would not be use anymore.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 04:41:42 PM

Cash is better than bitcoin in the case where you have to make the payment without internet. Moreover, transactions through bitcoin take time. There are many reason for bitcoin being better than cash. But still bitcoin need to be improved for easy and fast transactions.
As quoted cash is better than bitcoin in some form, and bitcoin will be perfect on some form. It's good to use upon one's own necessity. At times transaction confirmation delay takes place. With cash we can avoid the unnecessary charges that were levied without any prior indication.
Yes it is true cash is better in many aspects such as if you want to pay someone in a remote area and you have no access to the internet then the bitcoin that you have means nothing for you. For the use of the bitcoin you have to be connected to the internet which is not possible all the time when you shop. Also the locals prefer cash to be received physically instead of any virtual thing.
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 04:54:18 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2017, 08:28:46 PM by stripykitteh

What are the reasons, why people use Cash or Credit Cards / ATM / Banks?

* Work offline 100%
* No fees.
* Accepted for Food Shopping & Micropayments
* 0 confermations time
* 0 exchange risks
* anyone is able to understanding of the value of payment
I feel that using cash is just bothersome if I really don’t have to use it to purchase something online or offline. I am pretty sure that those features that you listed within your post has the same features that Bitcoin has.

If I wanted to purchase a certain item in the store I don’t have to use a transaction fee, make the payment offline, etc I just would do a wallet.dat + priv key transfer physically and the person would get Bitcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 05:20:31 PM

My answer still remain the same. You can't say cash is better because people don't accept bitcoin. It isn't because bitcoin is less worthy but because conservative people are happy to live with old government guaranteed, corruption hitted notes.

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 05:46:07 PM

You can't say cash is better because people don't accept bitcoin. It isn't because bitcoin is less worthy but because conservative people are happy to live with old government guaranteed, corruption hitted notes.

No, this is what suppliers of goods and services are asking as payment.

ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 05:46:57 PM

Cash is better than bitcoin because government regulation. If government accepts bitcoin as a means of payment, then bitcoin must be better than cash.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 08:39:47 PM

Money can be used anywhere in the world without the Internet, and bitcoin only in the presence of the Internet and then not all countries accept payment using bitcoin.
But bitcoin is also money. If you don’t accept it as money then you are making mistake. There are several forms of many and the Bitcoin is one of them known as the digital currency. Adding to this, by definition it can be said that the bitcoin is money but we have governments who manipulate the words and making the confusions for the people whether to call it money or not.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: