Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:55:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Cash is better than Bitcoin.  (Read 99287 times)
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:04:46 PM

What are the reasons, why people use Cash or Credit Cards / ATM / Banks?

* Work offline 100%
* No fees.
* Accepted for Food Shopping & Micropayments
* 0 confermations time
* 0 exchange risks
* anyone is able to understanding of the value of payment
Because cash is acceptable worldwide unlike bitcoin there are some countries that ban bitcoin.
Not all stores/malls/stalls know about bitcoin thats why cash is better than bitcoin right now.
Cash is not comparable with bitcoin because if you dont have cash you cant buy bitcoin.
The advantage of bitcoin is transfer money to other country it is much easier than to go to money remittances.
Well it’s something strange for me that cash is better than bitcoin everything have its own value on its own place so cash have it son value and as we know that everything is going to digital so bitcoin is also a digital currency and it’s trying to make life easy and safe bitcoin have a lot of good qualities which cash money don’t have bitcoin price is very high than any other currency and it provide a lot of good opportunity for earning so I will prefer bitcoin on cash.
If you are the trader or investor of Bitcoin, of course, you thought it is good for your life.
However, try to think the normal user want to use Bitcoin for daily.
It is very hard to spend money to pay for small deal.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:01:04 AM

Because cash is m0re convinient to buy anything and everything than bitcoin.. But if u have bitcoin there are so many process to become a m0ney or cash.
well, then Bitcoin will never be able to replace cash because cash is the identity of a country and has become part of human life
electronix11

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:09:35 AM

* Work offline 100%
* No fees.
* 0 confermations time
* 0 exchange risks

the only thing that keeps me for using cash rather than bitcoin is its centrality it used in all kinds of transactions, world widely accepted form of currency. it is also can be use offline unlike that of bitcoin, though bitcoins value is rather higher.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:25:33 AM

bitcoin is more better in cash it is because you can control your self not to spend your bitcoin because you know that the more you hold your bitcoin there is the big possibilities that it will be more profitable. and if you want to go in the other countries you can use bitcoin for payments while in cash sometimes you can spend it without thinking because it is already in your hand or let's say it is easy to spend the money.
GloriousDonkey52

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:35:24 AM

bitcoin is more better in cash it is because you can control your self not to spend your bitcoin because you know that the more you hold your bitcoin there is the big possibilities that it will be more profitable. and if you want to go in the other countries you can use bitcoin for payments while in cash sometimes you can spend it without thinking because it is already in your hand or let's say it is easy to spend the money.

There are still some instances why cash is better than bitcoin. Example, if you want to buy something where bitcoin is not accepted. Remember bitcoin is not accepted yet anywhere.
Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:37:38 AM

* Work offline 100%
* No fees.
* 0 confermations time
* 0 exchange risks
Of course cash is better than bitcoin because no fiat  and if you have bitcoin your bitcoin is like a stone because you will not used this to buy because as far as now bitcoin is not virtual money you need cash or fiat to  convert it and buy anything.
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:38:13 AM

Yes, cash is better in some aspects, and bitcoin also has aspects that beats cash. Cash is accepted everywhere, you can use it as long as you have it in your wallet. But as time passes by, buying and selling becomes more digital than it used to be. Neither of the two, bitcoin and cash, can beat the other. I always think like this, bitcoin is created to fill the gaps of fiat. So in my opinion, they must coexist in order to function properly.
GloriousDonkey52

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:42:06 AM

Yes, cash is better in some aspects, and bitcoin also has aspects that beats cash. Cash is accepted everywhere, you can use it as long as you have it in your wallet. But as time passes by, buying and selling becomes more digital than it used to be. Neither of the two, bitcoin and cash, can beat the other. I always think like this, bitcoin is created to fill the gaps of fiat. So in my opinion, they must coexist in order to function properly.

I don't think they will coexist, Bitcoin has already beaten the world's currency which is the USD. I wonder if bitcoin will create its own paper money.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:47:35 AM

* Work offline 100%
* No fees.
* 0 confermations time
* 0 exchange risks

Because cash can be use anywhere in the world and can be use by anyone even by the children as long as they know how to buy unlike bitcoin you will need to look for the internet connections and establishements that will accept bitcoin transactions.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
mithon2017

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:18:11 AM

Cash is better than Bitcoin. On the other side, there are many country that don't accept Bitcoin for modern technology or economical reason. So Bitcoin is won't  the first payment choice there. Fiat is the biggest way  for the bigger part of hole world.. it doesn't mean that  cash is better. They are just not ready for Bitcoin. I believe that, once upon a time there government accept Bitcoin and every people use it...
GloriousDonkey52

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:33:46 AM

Cash is better than Bitcoin. On the other side, there are many country that don't accept Bitcoin for modern technology or economical reason. So Bitcoin is won't  the first payment choice there. Fiat is the biggest way  for the bigger part of hole world.. it doesn't mean that  cash is better. They are just not ready for Bitcoin. I believe that, once upon a time there government accept Bitcoin and every people use it...

I don't think that some governments will not accept bitcoin as a currency for the reason that it is decentralized.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:55:53 AM

* Work offline 100%
* No fees.
* 0 confermations time
* 0 exchange risks

Because cash can be use anywhere in the world and can be use by anyone even by the children as long as they know how to buy unlike bitcoin you will need to look for the internet connections and establishements that will accept bitcoin transactions.

Cash is more convenient to use than bitcoin because you're not required to have a gadget or internet connection to make a transaction. When you buy something, there's no need to wait for an hour to confirm your transactions. And cash is accepted worldwide and can be used anywhere in the malls or stores. Although, you only gain profit in your cash if you put it in a bank unlike in bitcoin. Also, cash has a fixed amount while bitcoin is volatile. Overall, if you're not aiming for earning profit, cash is better to use but if you're aiming for earning profit, then use bitcoin as its price keeps on fluctuating.
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:10:29 AM

I still think bitcoin is way better, coz you can transact money anytime and anywhere.

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:37:36 AM

I don't think that some governments will not accept bitcoin as a currency for the reason that it is decentralized.
yeah I think the reason cash is better than bitcoin is because cash is more accepted in all stores while bitcoin is only a few stores that accept bitcoin for payment and bitcoins are not legal so a lot of people more rely on cash for their primary payments, but when bitcoin has become legal and accepted in many places, I'm sure there will be many people who will use bitcoin and bitcoin will be better than cash someday,,
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:45:21 AM

* Work offline 100%
* No fees.
* 0 confermations time
* 0 exchange risks

Well, Basically speaking, Cash and Physical money is better than Bitcoin. Bitcoin is only a way in which a earner or a Bitcoin investor will have a lot of money. Bitcoin is a business in which a investor will get rich if he/she having hardwork for this kind of business. Cash and ATM cards etc. can buy a lot of things while Bitcoin is very limited. In terms of currency, Bitcoin has the power to increase its price time by time, day by day. Indeed, People using cash because they can purchase and buy many things while in bitcoin, Many stores don't allow Bitcoin as one of the mode of payment in their stores and shop.
semutracing

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:09:27 AM

* Work offline 100%
* No fees.
* 0 confermations time
* 0 exchange risks

transactions using cash or digital each has its advantages and disadvantages, if you use cash money does not need internet connection or intermediary, but if using digital money for example bitcoin you need internet connection but the excess with digital money you do not need to bring money physically
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:18:47 AM

* Work offline 100%
* No fees.
* 0 confermations time
* 0 exchange risks

indeed there are some countries not only venezuala where the population prefer cash instead of using bitcoin, because the country has not legalized bitcoin currency, so they prefer to transact using cash money
primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:56:56 AM

I don't think they will coexist, Bitcoin has already beaten the world's currency which is the USD. I wonder if bitcoin will create its own paper money.
I think it is unlikely Bitcoin will issue banknotes, will many countries oppose it because every country already has paper money and become a symbol of the country. if Bitcoin really took out the paper money then this would cause a hard controversy
nmax21

Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:08:09 AM

While some countries are cautious about crypto-currencies. But such examples as Japan show how bitcoin affects the economy of the country. In most countries, bitcoin can not replace the Fiat, but this is so far))

EdfuJihad

Activity: 169

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:16:42 AM

Cash has been use through ages, and still, a big percentage in population is in need of use of this medium because not all can access in the Internet, in short not all can use e-currency because of the status and place of living. Until now, not all people know about bitcoin so i think the maximization of the use of bitcoin will only depend in the percentage of civilized places.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: